The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters? EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters? EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters? EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters? EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters? EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters? EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters? EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters? Vote_b10Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters? Vote_b11Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters? Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters? Vote_b10Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters? Vote_b11Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters? Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters? Vote_b1065%Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters? Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters? Vote_b106%Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters? Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters? Vote_b1018%Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters? Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters? Vote_b106%Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters? Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters? Vote_b100%Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters? Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters? Empty
PostSubject: Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters?   Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:00 pm

You can say what you like about Flan Friday and although it was naff, at least I found this thread which was pretty entertaining.

So first off name your guild character(s) and then who you would like to voice them.

Creed Dekkar: Ray Liotta ("Goodfellas")

I'm kinda stuck for the Falleen so I'll get back to him.

Last edited by Sureshot on Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
nosyd
Freelancer
Freelancer
nosyd

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters?   Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:10 pm

I'd have Ed Harris for Jens Jutoon and maybe Demi Moore for Vivaa Uko'od.
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters?   Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:13 pm

I think I'd go with;

Tando Alums Ray Stevenson
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tando_Alums
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters?   Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:18 pm

Somethings telling me that I should go with Kevin Spacey for the Falleen as he sometimes comes across emotionless, but he's just not threatening enough!
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

PostSubject: Re: Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters?   Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:23 pm

What about Micheal Keaton
Back to top Go down
nosyd
Freelancer
Freelancer
nosyd

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters?   Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:25 pm

Or maybe Anthony Hopkins, he can do a great sinister sort of voice.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters?   Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:31 pm

I think I've found the one!

"The Mysterious Falleen" - Tobin Bell ("Saw").
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

PostSubject: Re: Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters?   Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:33 pm

good choice mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters?   Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:36 pm

Actually they're all really bloody good choices so far. Nice and original and I can imagine some of the characters with those voices.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters?   Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:56 pm

Took me while to think of these. Changed my mind a lot before settling on Lilin's voice! But here's my voice cast:

Redwatch: Aiden Turner (Being Human). Not that I see Red having in Irish brogue mind you, but Turner's quiet voice and soft inflection I can see working really well with an added scratchy Ubese characterisation.

Palu: Forest Whitaker. Great when he's being fun and even better portraying flawed and vulnerable.

Lilin: Kate Winslet. Strong British voice with timber, capable of a full range of emotions which I see Lilin displaying (in full!).

Theodore (more on him soon!): Wilford Brimley. A fantastic fatherly care-worn sound to his voice but still authoritative when he turns it up a notch.

This thread has done me no good, Boss. Now no-one will be as good as the voices in my head! ...That came out wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters?   Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 6:01 pm

Hahaha! Oh yeah the actors I chose would definitely have to have some effects put on their voices. Well maybe not Ray Liotta he'd be fine as long as he uses the same accent in Goodfellas and adds in a more sarcastic tone. All Tobin Bell would have to do is add an ever so slight hiss. He's got the sinister tone down perfectly. Smile

So come on what about the rest of you?....
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters?   Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 6:24 pm

Hmmm this one's a bit of a toughie. This is about as near as I can get....

Ree'tak: Mary Elizabeth McGlynn. Such an extraordinary vocal range. Just check out her imdb.com page!

Valik: Clancy Brown, for when you absolutely, positively HAVE to sound like The Kurgan

Hollister: either Jeffrey Dean Morgan or Rutger Hauer. Both have really distinctive, deep and threatening voices but have an air of calm confidence about them.

Xen: Easily the most difficult out of all of them, the nearest I could get is
Silvana Mangano when she played Reverend Mother Ramallo in David Lynch's version of Dune.
Failing that, I'd go with Monica Bellucci as her character 'Sylvia' was one of my main inspirations anyway ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks

PostSubject: Re: Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters?   Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 6:49 pm

Lunarwolf wrote:
Mary Elizabeth McGlynn. Such an extraordinary vocal range. Just check out her imdb.com page!
A particularly fine choice Mr Dubz, though I imagined Ree with a lighter tone than our dear Major! But I guess I've heard her in a bunch of other roles and not heard Kusanagi all in the characters, so she's definitely versatile.^^
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters?   Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters? EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 7:16 pm

Cheers Red.

Ree's quite a difficult one because the "bouncy, happy, ever-so-slightly-hyper-and-maniacal" Ree that was introduced in our rather hectic debut RP is actually one of her 'cover' personas, 'playing to the crowd' and what-not.

So finding a voice that was not squeaky and high pitched but could do squeaky and high pitched was haaaaard work.

Hopefully once she gets back (IF she gets back, lol!) from Dark Secrets, you'll see more of the serious side to this wee lassie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Dugo
Agent
Agent
Dugo

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters?   Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters? EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:28 am

I don't know why, but Richard Hammond Smile Or maybe Nick Moran.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters?   Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters? EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:40 am

Sean Connery. Yesh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters?   Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Would You Have Voice Your Characters?
Page 1 of 1