The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 Vote_b10'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 Vote_b11'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 Vote_b10'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 Vote_b11'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 Vote_b1065%'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 Vote_b106%'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 Vote_b1018%'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 Vote_b106%'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 Vote_b100%'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)

Go down 
+4
Nex Deus
Black Heart
Sureshot
Lunarwolf
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 1:58 am

Ewwww thats both creepy and more than a little smelly. Those fellas be RIPE.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 1:41 am

So......anyone planning on taking the plot-hook off the droid anytime soon? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 7:31 am

I will, cheers mate^^ I'm writing my post right now, so nobody snipe my window! tongue
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 8:03 am

Er... I'll shaddap then Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:22 pm

DS is now closed for Xmas break, it'll re-open on 04.01.10

Cheers!

- LW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:27 pm

Doh! Ahhh well, something to look forward to in the new year Smile.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 2:41 pm

doh i just wrote something for it as well, I thought we could post just not and story progression nvm
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 6:42 am

Well seeing as I totally forgot to update this on 11.01.10, I've decided to not only post nice and early today but also cut out a superflous part of my story to spped things up a bit.

You guys are near the truth of this facility....hope you're ready!

EDIT: btw I've updated the DS O.P to reflect Raiflaine and Fuze going to full npc status as well as adding Ril to the lineup.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:15 pm

I'm gonna have to update this and DAtD preetty soon methinks. It's a pain not having the interwebz at the missus' gaff so the first chance I'll get I'll jump in and start some RP. Really sorry for the delay on everything guys!
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:39 pm

Point out to her than she's living in the stone age and explain how food, water, and other so called "essentials" are unimportant. Just electricity so you can get online!
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:44 pm

Lunarwolf wrote:
Point out to her than she's living in the stone age and explain how food, water, and other so called "essentials" are unimportant. Just electricity so you can get online!

Haha! I have but she's a bit of a Hippie. She hadn't even used a microwave until I went out a bought her one yesterday lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:36 am

Sureshot wrote:
Lunarwolf wrote:

Haha! I have but she's a bit of a Hippie. She hadn't even used a microwave until I went out a bought her one yesterday lol!
I had a friend like that. Called the microwave 'the Devil's Oven'. 'Til I introduced her to the joys of warming up soup without having to wash a bowl and saucepan. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 6:38 am

Sorry to be a pain but could I ask all players involved in DS to attempt to post in the next few days please?

I appreciate that Nex has posted recently, that Sure has an emergency of sorts at the while, PJK has an exam on the morrow and that Hare has been invaded by a gaggle of friends at his place this weekend, but If I post again tomorrow it'll look like I'm talking to myself Razz

What I was gonna suggest is that I update Tuesday instead of Monday to give you guys a chance to write something. Its approaching the finale now so I'll like to pick up the pace a little if thats possible please?

So in Summary if you guys could post something by Tuesday 26th Jan I'd appreciate it please! (I wont update until the last few hours of that day giving people a chance to post ^^)
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 7:17 am

Rolling Eyes If we really have to LW....

Nah I'll do it tomorrow night Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:45 pm

Well, I've posted. Sorry it's short and sweet but I didn't want to move us all down the corridor or elevator or anything sine we're probably all writing our posts and I wouldn't want to force anyone to start again! lol

But it's got the ball rolling for me again at least. Sorry it's taken so long to post Sir, but I've felt Lilin isn't in any position to start deciding the course of action the group takes (hence this latest post being so short).

I do however really want to see how the finale kicks off! /we'reallgonnadie!!
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:13 pm

No problemo sir, I appreciate you finding the time to do it, its good to know you survived your "Weekend Invasion"(tm)!

I get the impression that if she could convince Creed to do it, Lilin would be asking for a line straight out of Hick's/ Ripley's repitoire:

Ripley wrote:

I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:08 am

I might have to post something tomorrow as I don't have the internet as the missus' place. Is that ok?
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 10:04 am

Sureshot wrote:
I might have to post something tomorrow as I don't have the internet as the missus' place. Is that ok?

Aye, so long as I know a post is inbound I can put off the update - I'll keep an eye out for your post tomorrow Chief, when I see it and have caught up, then I'll update Smile
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 12:34 pm

Done although it was a rush job
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 12:51 pm

Cheers Mr P Smile

I do love Ril's flashbacks as its a great way to introduce her to the story and make her as important as all the other players involved.

One suggestion though, if I may? Although after a couple of lines of reading you tend to realise that we're looking at what happened to Ril previously, its not immediately evident at the start of the post - I find it a wee bit disorientating.

Would you mind either making her flashbacks in italics or a different colour or something similar so its immediately evident whether you're writing about the past or present please?

It may not seem necc but it would make easier reading for an old timer like me Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:53 pm

ATTENTION DS PLAYERS!

Ello you 'orrible lot. I was just wondering, would anyone have any objections if I steered the plot unceremoniously underground to the next part of the story? Things are starting slow up again and that makes me twitchy Razz

If anyone has any problems with my doing this please let me know by tomorrow night otherwise I'll move it in that direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:09 am

That's fine by me Mr DM, Sir. I was just hanging on for a bit to see if Nex was going to post in reply to Creed, but yah... Arrow bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:27 am

Muchas Gracias. I'll wait to hear from at least one other before beginning the next update, but I wont post until tomorrow seeing as Sure may still not be back (considering his anti-netness right now) and Nex having not been on.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:03 am

I'm fine with it, we need a collective boot up the @%&#!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 11:40 am

PrioryJK wrote:
we need a collective boot up the @%&#!
/agreed ---> silentWhip
Though we could blame Harl. Demanding all our RP attention and all that... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next