The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 Vote_b10'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 Vote_b11'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 Vote_b10'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 Vote_b11'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 Vote_b1065%'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 Vote_b106%'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 Vote_b1018%'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 Vote_b106%'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 Vote_b100%'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)

Go down 
+4
Nex Deus
Black Heart
Sureshot
Lunarwolf
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:06 am

Not much tbh; an absence of life and a radiance (though not powerful) of dark side.

Like an evil chair-leg.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks

PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:16 am

Lunarwolf wrote:
Like an evil chair-leg.
LMOA! Razz

Kay, ta. Just checking if he still had any life in him^^
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 12:19 am

Thanks to Harewood and his post in the "Pathway to Stone Discussion Thread" (found here), this is a general update that shows who still needs to post as well as generally updating the situation:

ACTIVITY REPORT:
Listed here are each contributing member to the story, in order of when they posted last - most recent first.

* Nex Deus (as Nex Deus)............................APR 15, 2010
* Lunarwolf (GM/NPCS)................................APR 14, 2010
* PrioryJK (Ril Tesv).....................................APR 13, 2010
* Harewood (Lilin)........................................MAR 14, 2010
* Sureshot (Creed Dekkar)...........................JAN 26, 2010 (SCS)

Players removed from the story due to too long on SCS system:

* Blackheart (Fuze McCoy)
* Raiflaine (Raiflaine)

NEXT UPDATE:

The next update to the story will commence on Monday 26th April, 2010.
Could Priory, Harewood (and if possible) Sureshot post before this date please (Nex has already posted since my last update on 14.04.10 but if welcome to post again if he so chooses).

SITUATION SUMMARY:

* Creed, Nex & Raiflaine pick up a distress signal from Ree'tak and get ready to leave Coruscant to follow.
* Following a lead they visit White Mercy Hospital on Coruscant and meet up with 'F0-R3-GE', a Droid which belongs to Ree'tak.
* Before leaving orbit, 'Dee' (Lilin), Fuze McCoy join the group.
* In Hyperspace on route to RafaIII the group encounter a cloaked vessel but are able to avoid detection
* RafaIII proves to have a hostile atmosphere but shows signs of life, a mining colony on the surface. Creed, Lilin, Nex and Forge investigate, Raiflaine and Fuze remain aboard The Zenith.
* Shortly after entering the facility, the group are attacked by humanoids who look similar to the one who addressed Ree'tak in the Swollen Shaak Cantina weeks previously. At the same time 'Es'pel' joins the fray, siding with the group against the humanoids who turn out to be nothing less than the reanimated dead.
* Surviving the firefight the group and Es'pel introduce themselves and Forge recognizes the ID of one of the dead; a man from The Terisian Corporation (a group Ril/Es'pel has been sent to investigate). The droid recommends finding access to the main computer system so it can investigate further and boost a signal to reach the Zenith.
* Going down further into the complex the group discover a massive stasis chamber containing countless bodies ready for reanimation. Forge is able to access the database and discovers a single life-form not far from their position and a startling revelation that the base houses an ancient artifact of the same origin as the fabled 'Star Forge' and that two dark lords of the Sith; Revan and Malak had previously visited the instillation. One of the inhabitants of a stasis pod awakens but is 'shut down' by the droid via the control mechanisms. It is also indicated that the power-source controlling the stasis and also blocking communications is nearby.
* The group approach what appears to be the main entrance to where the energy source originates but finds it guarded by two ancient war-droids. They are also approached by the humanoid who 'awoke' from the stasis pod who seems to wish to help them....
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:05 am

Yup no problems and thanks for the update on the story situation. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org

PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:00 am

Sorry Mr Dubz! I thought (and this isn't a dig, SS) that we were waiting on Sureshot's return before proceeding. My bad!
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:18 am

I will LW sorry I feel bad Sad
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 12:13 pm

Personally I felt it could do with a summary round-up - the RP has been going some time now and its a little daunting to read through all the pages to catch up.

I freely admit to be champing at the bit like a madman on this one because you're so close to finishing it that its like watching a film with the ending cliff-hanger removed Razz
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:56 am

Just a quick update to let you know I won't be updating DS until about 8pm tonight so those of you that need to post have plenty of time to do so ^^
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 EmptySat May 08, 2010 7:02 am

Yay - Triple post time again! Facepalm

Just to let the DS players know not to worry about posting Monday if they don't want to as I won't be updating until Wednesday/Thursday as I doubt I'll even be able to see my keyboard on Monday Razz

Darth Nihilus jocolor drunken
Back to top Go down
Nex Deus
Registered
Registered
Nex Deus

Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 EmptySat May 08, 2010 5:39 pm

I have just been waiting for Creed to speak before posting again.....he seems to have become mute Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 EmptySun May 09, 2010 8:01 am

Hahahahahaha!

So, Sureshot....what's Creed's response to this?

Creed wrote:

I see.... interesting.

Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:53 am

So are we back into full swing with weekly (fingers crossed...) updates/deadlines for this? Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:08 am

Yeppers.

I'm gonna update each week and if people aren't around I'm just gonna play them Very Happy

Its too near the end now and I'm far too stoked to see how you guys handle the finale!
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:50 am

(Double-post badness Sad )

I'd like to quickly thank PJK for sticking with this RP, despite all the setbacks it suffered.

Currently Creed is on SCS (Storyteller-Controlled-System), as is Nex Deus due to the fact he's not been on since June 20th.
With Harewood's departure from E.P.O.C.H. Lilin will be on SCS for the remainder of the RP.

I have locked the thread as the next post I make will be setting up the finale.

I would ask that Sureshot and Nex Deus do their utmost to be around for this final part as it is going to be a big ending and I'd appreciate seeing as many of the original players there as possible.

INCOMING!

'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 Sitheyes
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:28 am

Its with a heavy heart that I've come to announce that I've come to a decision about Dark Secrets.

After a mammoth 1 year, 5 months of being 'on air' (Started March 2009) I'm going to pull the plug on it as an RP.

My reasons for this are numerous, but the biggest factor is simple logistics.

Originally we had the following people in the RP:

Sureshot
Harewood
Nex Deus
Raiflaine

Then as we went on, Black Heart joined us, and eventually PJK.

Things started to slow up; Raiflaine left the guild, Black Heart vanished.

Then, later Harewood also left the guild.

The sad truth is, I only have 3 players left and that really isn't enough to run an RP like this properly, especially seeing as most of the time (due to Nex's inactivity and Sureshot's PC issues) PJK is flying the RP solo.

I want to say thanks to everyone who got involved in making this the story it was and its not all bad news....

The Finale will be made into a short story (with the permission of the remaining players of course) so the story will reach its conclusion in roughly the way I intended.

Once completed the whole thing will be written up as the Swollen Shaak was and will go on file.

Thanks guys.

- LW
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:05 am

This really sucks LW, it still managed to keep going even with all those people leaving and the inactive ones so I'm sad to see it end, I suppose its good for Raifliane though he's probably dead from being in that shuttle for so long Wink

Lets hop we can start a new one together now we have more active members

RIP DS Sad
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:08 am

Indeed it is sad news. I fully accept that I couldn't be more productive in this RP but with all the issues regarding my PC, internet and all the admin duties here I found myself falling way behind in the story. Anyway, you have my apologies sir but on the plus side with you finishing the story it's bound to be fantastic!
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:59 am

Thanks for the kind words guys and I'm really not laying any blame at anyone's door (except maybe my own by not cracking the whip enough Whip )

I really do appreciate all your support and its because of that I intend to wrap it up and tie it down into a story - to give it a decent sendoff rather than just killing it.

Keep an eye out for the final part(s) though; there are some surprises coming...
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Agent
Agent
Smudge

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:43 am

Its sad to see it closing down like this, but it was dragging on. Looking forward to the finale and whatever is coming next.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:14 am

Part 2 of the Finale is up. >> LINK <<

Jeez that took a while to write :S
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:05 am

Oi Ril leg is not for the scratching she has a promising carrer in modelling Wink

Really epic though Mr dubz interested to hearing her master plan and were the hell Ree is, shes not dead is she Sad
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:15 am

I cannae say!

What I CAN say though is I nearly destroyed my laptop at work last night. I'd just finished writing the 3rd part of the Finale and it was all ready to be my 5,000th post and the laptop decided to randomly reboot itself - losing all the data Crying or Very sad

Luckily I had it fresh in my head so when it reloaded I wrote down (and managed to SAVE this time) some bullet points of what happens in part III so I'll get to re-writing it soon.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:40 pm

Third part of the finale is now up Smile

Please note:

DARK SECRETS CONCLUDES ON SEPTEMBER 1ST 2010

Also keep an eye out for a special 'surprise announcement' with the final post!
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:52 am

Yeah Ril always gets her target Wink
Sooo will we find out Dee's fate then I feel a cliff hanger coming on!
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:18 am

I'm sayin' nothing.....until Sep 1st Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)   'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

'Dark Secrets' (COMPLETED)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next