The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. Vote_b10Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. Vote_b11Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. Vote_b10Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. Vote_b11Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. Vote_b1065%Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. Vote_b106%Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. Vote_b1018%Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. Vote_b106%Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. Vote_b100%Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H.

Go down 
+4
Lunarwolf
Vaelyndor
Harlequin2
Sharasvar
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharasvar
The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path
Sharasvar

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-09-10

Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. Empty
PostSubject: Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H.   Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:22 am

The hologram stutters, the blurry image revealing a cloaked middle-aged man with lively, youthful eyes lowering his hood.

"Hail to the Agents of the E.P.O.C.H. My name is Sharasvar Zia, Sith Historian and member of a group called The Sith'ari Path. An elaboration of our esoteric goals is neither necessary nor relevant for your operations - suffice to say that we, during our endeavors, find ourselves sometimes in dire need of trustworthy allies. As we are suspicious of any political allegiance, be it to the Sith Empire or the Republic, we are content that our cooperation is based on the cold reason of credits and information. We are sure our interests will not only converge at the present, but also in the future."

The figure nods, and, while the image sharpens for a second, a barren, dusty landscape with orange-hued rocks and hills is visible in the distance.

"May the dark side of the force serve your interests well. Sharasvar out."

((Hey, I am Brecht from Belgium, founder of The Sith'ari Path guild. I hope we can have a RP with the E.P.O.C.H. in the future, as you seem interesting and dedicated RPers. Cheers! : ) ))
Back to top Go down
http://thesitharipath.guildportal.com
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H.   Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:01 pm

Hey Sharasvar! Nice entrance Wink I believe that we can mark this point as a new step forward for both our guilds and I am sure that we will share many adventures together. Hope to see you around!
Back to top Go down
Vaelyndor
The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path
Vaelyndor

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H.   Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:10 pm

(( Greetings and salutations! Vaelyndor here, just wanting to say hello! IRL name is Brian, and IC I help Shar run TSP. I've been really impressed by the sampling of rp that I've browsed on your site and am excited about joint efforts in the future! ))
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H.   Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:14 pm

An entrance in the form of an RP Post?

*wraps fingertips together and puts on a Monty Burns voice* "Exxxxcccceeelleeeennnnttt"

Nice to meet you Sharasvar and thanks for taking the time to come and say hi on our forums Smile

Greetings and salutations also to Vaelyndor who managed to post right in the middle of my writing this!

Good to see you both here, and we all look forward to prosperous dealings with The Sith'ari Path!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H.   Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:18 pm

Welcome Sharasvar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H.   Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 2:59 pm

Hiya guys, nice to see you here. I'm the Epoch rep for your guild so you'll be hearing from me soon-ish Smile

I would've introduced myself over on your site already but you don't seem to have a bit for diplomacy/allied guilds yet.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H.   Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 3:26 pm

(there's off-topic there Arty which is what I used)
Back to top Go down
Sharasvar
The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path
Sharasvar

PostSubject: Re: Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H.   Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:04 am

Artekus wrote:
I would've introduced myself over on your site already but you don't seem to have a bit for diplomacy/allied guilds yet.

We have now. Smile
Back to top Go down
mulnor
The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H.   Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:59 pm

((Hi all, I'm Dieter from Belgium. My character is Mulnor, a human Force User who is associated with The Sith'ari Path.
Nice forum and bar. Smile ))
Back to top Go down
http://thesitharipath.guildportal.com/
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H.   Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:59 pm

Thanks for popping in, Mulnor - nice to meet you Smile

I'll give you "The Sith'ari Path" status asap ^^
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H.   Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 2:40 pm

mulnor wrote:
((Hi all, I'm Dieter from Belgium. My character is Mulnor, a human Force User who is associated with The Sith'ari Path.
Nice forum and bar. Smile ))

Welcome Mulnor
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H.   Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 7:47 am

Hi Mulnor! Enjoy your stay at our forums! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H.   Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 12:11 pm

Ah the Sith'ari Path! Welcome to our forums guys. Just to let you know you now have your own section on our boards which only you and Agents of E.P.O.C.H can see. Feel free to use this for updates and news on your guild or even for a place to chat.

Thanks for joining! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Sharasvar
The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path
Sharasvar

PostSubject: Re: Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H.   Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 4:35 am

Sureshot wrote:
Ah the Sith'ari Path! Welcome to our forums guys. Just to let you know you now have your own section on our boards which only you and Agents of E.P.O.C.H can see. Feel free to use this for updates and news on your guild or even for a place to chat.

Ha! So you can spy on us eh? I don't think so!

Wink

Btw, I get an "endless loop" error if I click on the link in Chrome. :s
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H.   Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:01 am

Sharasvar wrote:

Ha! So you can spy on us eh? I don't think so!

Wink

Btw, I get an "endless loop" error if I click on the link in Chrome. :s

LOL! Nah we only have our clients interests in mind! Wink

Weird that the link isn't working though. Is anyone one else having problems with it on here?
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H.   Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:04 am

Sureshot wrote:
Is anyone one else having problems with it on here?

Seems fine in Firefox.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H.   Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:42 am

IE8 isn't having any problems.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H.   Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:44 am

Well I've double checked the admin panel and it seems everyone in the Sith'ari Path group should have access to it.
Back to top Go down
Sharasvar
The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path
Sharasvar

PostSubject: Re: Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H.   Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:07 am

Still not working, tried IE & Firefox as well. I'll try again when I'm at home, perhaps it's something work related ^^
Back to top Go down
mulnor
The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path

PostSubject: Re: Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H.   Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:29 am

Sharasvar wrote:
Still not working, tried IE & Firefox as well. I'll try again when I'm at home, perhaps it's something work related ^^

Same here, always the same result : endless loop (detected).
I tried with :

Linux : Firefox, Konqueror, lynx
Windows : Firefox, IE6-8

It seems to be a continuing redirect between two pages : http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org/forum-f32 and http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org/the-sith-ari-path-f32
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H.   Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:43 am

Try now. I've manually played about with it and I think I found the problem. Smile
Back to top Go down
mulnor
The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path

PostSubject: Re: Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H.   Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 11:28 am

^^ it works! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H.   Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 11:33 am

W00t! cheers

Sorry about the confusion there guys.
Back to top Go down
Sharasvar
The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path
Sharasvar

PostSubject: Re: Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H.   Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:03 am

Only now, I see. Spiffy!
Back to top Go down
Darth'Ishad
The Sith'ari Path
The Sith'ari Path
Darth'Ishad

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H.   Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:02 pm

hey everyone IC im Darth'Ishad a Kaleesh in the path you could say im the brawler OC im Josh and live in the US
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H.   Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark greetings from TSP to the epic E.P.O.C.H.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next