The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
    Current US Time (EST)
    Latest topics
    » CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
    What we've all been waiting for!!!!!! EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
    What we've all been waiting for!!!!!! EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
    What we've all been waiting for!!!!!! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
    What we've all been waiting for!!!!!! EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
    What we've all been waiting for!!!!!! EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
    What we've all been waiting for!!!!!! EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
    What we've all been waiting for!!!!!! EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
    What we've all been waiting for!!!!!! EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
    What we've all been waiting for!!!!!! EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
    Visitor Information
    Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
    BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
    SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
    SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
    Top posters
    Lunarwolf (6401)
    What we've all been waiting for!!!!!! Vote_b10What we've all been waiting for!!!!!! Vote_b11What we've all been waiting for!!!!!! Vote_b12 
    Sureshot (5209)
    What we've all been waiting for!!!!!! Vote_b10What we've all been waiting for!!!!!! Vote_b11What we've all been waiting for!!!!!! Vote_b12 
    PrioryJK (2575)
    Caryington (2420)
    Harlequin2 (1887)
    Commander Nord (1761)
    Tando (1068)
    Kleti (448)
    nosyd (435)
    Smudge (369)
    Poll
    Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
    Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
    What we've all been waiting for!!!!!! Vote_b1065%What we've all been waiting for!!!!!! Vote_b12
     65% [ 11 ]
    An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
    What we've all been waiting for!!!!!! Vote_b106%What we've all been waiting for!!!!!! Vote_b12
     6% [ 1 ]
    SWTOR Official Forums
    What we've all been waiting for!!!!!! Vote_b1018%What we've all been waiting for!!!!!! Vote_b12
     18% [ 3 ]
    Darth Hater Forums
    What we've all been waiting for!!!!!! Vote_b106%What we've all been waiting for!!!!!! Vote_b12
     6% [ 1 ]
    SWTOR Roleplay Forums
     6% [ 1 ]
    Other (Please Explain)
    What we've all been waiting for!!!!!! Vote_b100%What we've all been waiting for!!!!!! Vote_b12
     0% [ 0 ]
    Total Votes : 17
    Dice Roller

Site Donation
    Twitterlink

What we've all been waiting for!!!!!!

Go down 
    +3
    Sureshot
    Commander Nord
    Tando
    7 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Tando
    Special Agent
    Special Agent
    Tando

Number of posts : 1068
    Registration date : 2009-04-30

What we've all been waiting for!!!!!! Empty
    PostSubject: What we've all been waiting for!!!!!!   What we've all been waiting for!!!!!! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 1:31 pm

http://www.adidas.com/campaigns/deathstar/content/Default.aspx?cc=uk

I'm getting the X-Wing, Millenium falcon and Death Star ones
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tando_Alums
    Commander Nord
    Freelancer
    Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
    Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: What we've all been waiting for!!!!!!   What we've all been waiting for!!!!!! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 1:38 pm

iam getting the Darth Vader and the rebelion shoes
    Back to top Go down
    Sureshot
    Chief Operative
    Chief Operative
    Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: What we've all been waiting for!!!!!!   What we've all been waiting for!!!!!! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 1:56 pm

I'd say my top 3 were this:

1. Tie Fighters
    2. Darth Vader's
    3. AT-AT's

I love the old skool look of the Tie Fighter ones though, and the side panels are just the @%&#! Yup I think thats what I'll be going for. Smile

EDIT: Speaking of which, where the bloomin' hell are the Adidas Fett's? Huh??

Shocked
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
    Viking
    Agent
    Agent
    Viking

Number of posts : 139
    Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: What we've all been waiting for!!!!!!   What we've all been waiting for!!!!!! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 2:34 pm

hahah, awesome! And hey, they blew that adidas mark into the ground almost where I live, and the best Larp store in Sweden is blown to pieces now, oh noes! xD

Edit: -_- I feel dumb, ofc is tracking for everyone =P

I'll take the Falcon, the Yoda and the TIE fighters =D

Last edited by Viking on Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Sureshot
    Chief Operative
    Chief Operative
    Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: What we've all been waiting for!!!!!!   What we've all been waiting for!!!!!! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 2:44 pm

BTW guys does anyone know how the hell I can sample that REALLY dark sci-fi music playing in the background as you search through the trainers? If we ever do get this front page made up I would LOVE to have that playing in the background!
    Back to top Go down
    Viking
    Agent
    Agent
    Viking

Number of posts : 139
    Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: What we've all been waiting for!!!!!!   What we've all been waiting for!!!!!! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:09 pm

Sureshot wrote:
    BTW guys does anyone know how the hell I can sample that REALLY dark sci-fi music playing in the background as you search through the trainers? If we ever do get this front page made up I would LOVE to have that playing in the background!

I only hear a repeated standard Star Wars BG humming, or is that what you're talking about? In any case, you can just record it with some program like WaveStudios or something. Or I can do it for you if you want.

Last edited by Viking on Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    PrioryJK
    Special Agent
    Special Agent
    PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
    Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: What we've all been waiting for!!!!!!   What we've all been waiting for!!!!!! EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:29 pm

I might be able to pull that off for you, but you could use Wavepad like viking suggested, is there a particular section that the musci plays or do you just mean the general humming in the background Smile
    Back to top Go down
    Sindol
    The Praxeum
    The Praxeum
    Sindol

Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: What we've all been waiting for!!!!!!   What we've all been waiting for!!!!!! EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 11:20 am

Oh my god. The Stormtrooper and Yoda kicks are all mine!
    Back to top Go down
    Sureshot
    Chief Operative
    Chief Operative
    Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: What we've all been waiting for!!!!!!   What we've all been waiting for!!!!!! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 5:17 am

PrioryJK wrote:
    I might be able to pull that off for you, but you could use Wavepad like viking suggested, is there a particular section that the musci plays or do you just mean the general humming in the background Smile

That would be cool cheers mate. Yeah I really like the hum in the background. It sounds pretty damn dark. Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    PrometheuX
    Registered
    Registered
    PrometheuX

Number of posts : 33
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: What we've all been waiting for!!!!!!   What we've all been waiting for!!!!!! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 8:27 am

I'm sooo rocking the Yoda's.
    Back to top Go down
    PrioryJK
    Special Agent
    Special Agent
    PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
    Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: What we've all been waiting for!!!!!!   What we've all been waiting for!!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:46 am

Sorry SS but I can't do it, its not a seperate sound file so I can't just grab it from my Temp files, its embedded in a swf file so unless you have Macromedia Flash its not accessable, I tried recording it using Wavepad and Audacity but I don't have a seperate sound card that it can recognise to record the systems sounds off.
    You could probably do it or anyone with a sound card just download Wavepad (its got a few days free trial) or Audacity (completly free) and record the sounds coming off the soundcard. Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What we've all been waiting for!!!!!!   What we've all been waiting for!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

What we've all been waiting for!!!!!!
    Page 1 of 1