The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For! EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For! EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For! EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For! EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For! EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For! EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For! EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For! EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For! Vote_b10The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For! Vote_b11The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For! Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For! Vote_b10The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For! Vote_b11The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For! Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For! Vote_b1065%The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For! Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For! Vote_b106%The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For! Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For! Vote_b1018%The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For! Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For! Vote_b106%The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For! Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For! Vote_b100%The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For! Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For!

Go down 
+3
Caryington
Lunarwolf
Sureshot
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For! Empty
PostSubject: The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For!   The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For! EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:07 am

Time to tuck yourselves into a dead Tauntaun guys because according to videogamer.........

HOTH IS IN!!!

bounce bounce bounce *HAPPY SURESHOT!!* bounce bounce bounce

Dont you just love it when parts of your crystal ball predictions come true?

Screenshots & concept art can be found here.

Last edited by Sureshot on Thu May 20, 2010 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For!   The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For! EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:15 am

first link:

link wrote:
We're sorry, but we were unable to find the page you requested.

Booo! Is this the link? Clickage

second link:

WooHoo!

Is this confirmed yet though? (perhaps tomorrow?) I still have my beady eyes fixed on whether Darth Hater is right with THIS though, which I am REALLY surprised nobody commented on!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For!   The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For! EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:21 am

Aye thats the link sorry. No it hasn't been confirmed but the screenshots and concept art are IMO genuine, plus Videogamer.com seems to be a reliable source for everything TOR.

I'm so happy I could kiss a Wampa!
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For!   The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For! EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:24 am

Lets hope Hoth's in tomorrow's Update then! (I'll have to re-do that map Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For!   The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For! EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:29 am

Having a read of the following has actually got me salivating....

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For!   The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For! EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:34 am

Once more... Wait and see... I'll believe it only when I'll have my copy of the game Razz
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For!   The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For! EmptyThu May 20, 2010 5:37 am

Soude wrote:
Once more... Wait and see... I'll believe it only when I'll have my copy of the game Razz

I dunno, I reckon those screenies and concept art look pretty genuine. Add to that the background they've stated for Hoth in this era does sound typically BioWare and the fact that it's the 30th. Anniversary of The Empire Strikes Back this Friday, and I'd go as far to say that I'm 99% sure that this will be this weeks update.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For!   The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For! EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:14 am

UPDATE: It's confirmed....

SeanDahlberg wrote:
Yes, this is part of tomorrow's update and in celebration of the fact that thirty years ago to the day (tomorrow), Star Wars™️: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back™️ opened in movie theaters.

You'll learn a little more about Hoth (in the Old Republic era) tomorrow so stay tuned!

You hear that....part of the update for Friday. Looking forward to this I have to say!
Back to top Go down
nosyd
Freelancer
Freelancer
nosyd

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For!   The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For! EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:56 am

Woo Hoo!!

Great news. Very Happy
I wonder if we will need to wear special clothing when on Hoth? Mmmm, I can just picture Vivaa in a nice little fur number. Cool
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For!   The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For! EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:41 am

Hoth woo hoo Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For!   The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For! EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:48 am

Awesome, awesome, AWESOME!!

Harewood will very happily definitely be splitting his time between Hoth and Taris.
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Agent
Agent
Smudge

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For!   The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For! EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:56 pm

I like the reasoning for fighting over Hoth - better than fighting over snow!

santa
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For!   The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For! EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:20 pm

Smudge wrote:
I like the reasoning for fighting over Hoth - better than fighting over snow!

santa

Hahaha! Snow Wars just doesn't have the same ring to it does it? Laughing

But aye I agree the backstory sounds superb.
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For!   The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For! EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:33 pm

Nice a PvP Iceplanet
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For!   The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For! EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:40 am

As an ESB fan, I'll say it... I was hoping for Bespin! :'(
And I do not really care about PvP content...
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For!   The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Planet You ESB Fans Have All Been Waiting For!
Page 1 of 1