The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Application - Viking EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Application - Viking EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Application - Viking EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Application - Viking EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Application - Viking EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Application - Viking EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Application - Viking EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Application - Viking EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Application - Viking EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Application - Viking Vote_b10Application - Viking Vote_b11Application - Viking Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Application - Viking Vote_b10Application - Viking Vote_b11Application - Viking Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Application - Viking Vote_b1065%Application - Viking Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Application - Viking Vote_b106%Application - Viking Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Application - Viking Vote_b1018%Application - Viking Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Application - Viking Vote_b100%Application - Viking Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Application - Viking

Go down 
+3
Commander Nord
Lunarwolf
Viking
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Viking
Agent
Agent
Viking

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-12-15

Application - Viking Empty
PostSubject: Application - Viking   Application - Viking EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:19 am

APPLICATION FORM

* WHAT IS YOUR NAME?
Tomas (and my favorite color is purple, and my quest is to have a great time playing SW:ToR ^-^)

* WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
Stockholm, Sweden

* HOW OLD ARE YOU?

* WHAT ATTRACTED YOU TO THIS GUILD?
I've browsed through some guilds I've found and gotten PM's from at the SW:TOR forum, and when I got this one I thought it sounded neat and fun.

* DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE IN ROLEPLAYING?
I was one of the founders in a RP-PvP guild on WoW where I role-played a lot, and have also played some IRL role-playing like D&D, Eon and Mutant.

* WHAT (IF ANY) MMORPG'S HAVE YOU PLAYED IN THE PAST?
The only ones I've played actively is EVE and WoW, but I've tested quite a bunch, like Aion, LotR Online, Guild Wars, Lineage etc.

* WOULD YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF AN ACTIVE PLAYER?
I would. Probably. >_> Yes.

* WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU COULD OFFER THE GUILD?
An friendly experienced role-player with much knowledge of the SW lore who likes to have fun.

* WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE THE GUILD TO OFFER YOU?
Fun and mutual benefits inside the game and on the forum, a guild that does not take itself Too seriously while still being able to offer serious and colorful RP.

* WHAT CLASS DO YOU INTEND TO PLAY? *
I'm not sure yet, I'm interested in all of the classes, but probably Imperial Agent or Sith Inquisitor.

* DO YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION OR IDEAS ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE?
Since I'm not sure what I'm going to play yet, No I do not.

Last edited by Viking on Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Application - Viking   Application - Viking EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:29 am

Hi Viking and thanks for popping in, and for filling in the Application Smile

Please take a few moments to go over the rules of the guild, but otherwise feel free to wander about the forums and make yourself at home afro

Someone will be back to you soon about your application and whether it was successful.

Welcome to the EPOCH forums G0-T0
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Application - Viking   Application - Viking EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:38 am

Nice an other from Scandinavia iam from Norway and Charada is from Sweden.
Back to top Go down
Viking
Agent
Agent
Viking

PostSubject: Re: Application - Viking   Application - Viking EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:47 am

Hi to you! =)

I have a quick question though; in the Guild FAQ thread, you say that you will be on a Role-play PvE server, meaning you will not take part in any PvP at all?
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Application - Viking   Application - Viking EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:47 am

Lord_Nord wrote:
Nice an other from Scandinavia iam from Norway and Charada is from Sweden.
He is Shocked Well you learn something new everyday.
Great application Viking, glad to see your interested well I think that sums us up pretty well really were a fun and relaxed guild around the forums but have a healthy RP section as well.
We do have a class system set up atm so we can moniter how many classes we'll have in game, you can't see it yet as your not a full member but Imperial agents are defiatly in demand although I'm sure they'll be some rearanging on release day whenever that is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: Application - Viking   Application - Viking EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:54 am

Viking wrote:
Hi to you! =)

I have a quick question though; in the Guild FAQ thread, you say that you will be on a Role-play PvE server, meaning you will not take part in any PvP at all?
I'm unsure on this point personally, I doubt we'll be excluding PvP from our guild activities however it might not be a majour part of what Sureshot wants for the Guild (ie he might not promote it still I'm only guessing), however I doubt he'll mind if members want to do some Guild PvPing which i'm sure some members will Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Application - Viking   Application - Viking EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:40 am

Viking wrote:

We discussed this some time back and the general consensus was that if we had to choose, PvE trumped PvP for us.

Like playing other games that are more Story orientated (like KOTOR for example), we knew that in SW:TOR we'd be doing a lot of 'vs enviroment', as in our characters and their progression through the story.

We're not rulling out anything, and that includes PvP. Not all of us are PvP'ers however (myself among them actually) but we don't want to close people off to it. We'll be doing pvp as and when it comes along, but we won't be joining a pvp server as its not at the front of the guild priorities.

After all, even an RP server has the option for PvP; I've never known an mmo that has pvp capability built into the game mechanics but doesnt allow you access because you're not on a pvp server.

In short, yeah we'll be doing pvp but its pve for priority.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
BluePhoenix
Registered
Registered
BluePhoenix

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2009-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Application - Viking   Application - Viking EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:55 am

hey, Viking
take I.A. (if you play) Dont let me be the only one playing as one! xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Varoll_Tavik
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: Application - Viking   Application - Viking EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:59 am

BluePhoenix wrote:
hey, Viking
take I.A. (if you play) Dont let me be the only one playing as one! xD
I don't think so Blue, we already have 2 and you and Viking here would make 4, still not as many as we have Bounty hunters but still not 0 Wink
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Application - Viking   Application - Viking EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 12:11 pm

Hey there Tomas/Viking!! Thanks for the really impressive application. Very Happy

Just to clear things up we will indeed be heading to a RP-PvE server if it's possible because as Lunarwolf mentioned most MMO's have the option of PvP anyway, and we won't have gankers spoling our RP without warning! Haha. Nah in all seriousness I myself am quite a big fan of PvP so I expect to be doing a lot of it when the game goes live. Our guild does cover all playstyles so I wouldn't worry about that. The only thing that is absolutely essential though is role-playing as thats E.P.O.C.H's main focus.

I'll get back to you soon and let you know if we've accepted your application but in the meantime feel free to post about on the forums.

Thanks again and welcome to our forums. Very Happy

p.s. By the way I'm assuming you're Preta on the swtor forums or am I wrong?
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Application - Viking   Application - Viking EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 12:17 pm

Hi there Tomas/Viking

Good Luck with the Application Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tando_Alums
Viking
Agent
Agent
Viking

PostSubject: Re: Application - Viking   Application - Viking EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 12:31 pm

Sureshot wrote:
Hey there Tomas/Viking!! Thanks for the really impressive application. Very Happy

Just to clear things up we will indeed be heading to a RP-PvE server if it's possible because as Lunarwolf mentioned most MMO's have the option of PvP anyway, and we won't have gankers spoling our RP without warning! Haha. Nah in all seriousness I myself am quite a big fan of PvP so I expect to be doing a lot of it when the game goes live. Our guild does cover all playstyles so I wouldn't worry about that. The only thing that is absolutely essential though is role-playing as thats E.P.O.C.H's main focus.

I'll get back to you soon and let you know if we've accepted your application but in the meantime feel free to post about on the forums.

Thanks again and welcome to our forums. Very Happy

p.s. By the way I'm assuming you're Preta on the swtor forums or am I wrong?

Thanks =P

Ok, nice. Cleared some thing up. Not that I'm gonna go full-time PvP, but I still want it as an option, and getting ganked... Well, if you're skilled you can turn it into a RP situation =P

Ah, no, I'm Tottelini at the SW:ToR forums =)

@BluePhoenix: Hah, yea maybe. I'm thinking of it, Imperial Agent is cool, but a Dark Jedi as kind of awesome, so I'm torn =P I'll probably test out most of the classes when the game is released anyway, final decision will be then.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Application - Viking   Application - Viking EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 12:38 pm

Ah-ha, the mystery is solved!!! Oh I'm glad you decided to give us a shot. Your application on the 'Looking For a Guild' thread was really quite impressive. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Viking
Agent
Agent
Viking

PostSubject: Re: Application - Viking   Application - Viking EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 12:50 pm

It was? o.O Well, thanks xD And I'm thankful for the invite as well. Seems like a nice guild.

Most I've checked so far has all been like "well, we're like EVIL, oh and our Guild Leader is really the secret Emperor of the game, we eat evil muffins to our evil coffee" kind of guilds -_- And that wouldn't really bother me as much if they didn't use the word 'cliché' when commenting on every other persons RP-story but their own.
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: Application - Viking   Application - Viking EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 12:52 pm

Viking wrote:
It was? o.O Well, thanks xD And I'm thankful for the invite as well. Seems like a nice guild.

Most I've checked so far has all been like "well, we're like EVIL, oh and our Guild Leader is really the secret Emperor of the game, we eat evil muffins to our evil coffee" kind of guilds -_- And that wouldn't really bother me as much if they didn't use the word 'cliché' when commenting on every other persons RP-story but their own.

Our Master is the Emperor
Back to top Go down
Viking
Agent
Agent
Viking

PostSubject: Re: Application - Viking   Application - Viking EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:02 pm

Lord_Nord wrote:

Our Master is the Emperor

Obviously, since you're Sith, but it's not Sureshot's character that is the Emperor. Right? >_>
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: Application - Viking   Application - Viking EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:55 pm

Emperors can be green can't they Wink
Oh btw we're Sith alighed but Neutral, ie we only take sith classes for simplicities sake but RP wise we 're a neutral guild.
Back to top Go down
Viking
Agent
Agent
Viking

PostSubject: Re: Application - Viking   Application - Viking EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:57 pm

Wouldn't that mean that the Emperor isn't your master at all? -_-
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: Application - Viking   Application - Viking EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:02 pm

No ss is our master
Back to top Go down
Viking
Agent
Agent
Viking

PostSubject: Re: Application - Viking   Application - Viking EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:07 pm

I'm confused.
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: Application - Viking   Application - Viking EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:17 pm

Viking wrote:
I'm confused.

You will be confused i our guild.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: Application - Viking   Application - Viking EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:45 pm

Sureshots character is a Falleen, he is in charge of our guild (ic) he's not diretly affiliated with the Sith although we do do business with them, short answer he's not our Emperor just our boss Wink
Back to top Go down
Viking
Agent
Agent
Viking

PostSubject: Re: Application - Viking   Application - Viking EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:50 pm

Yea, that's what I thought. Good -_-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application - Viking   Application - Viking EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 3:03 pm

Hullo Viking, welcome to the forums! That's a really impressive application and I wish you all the best with it Smile. We've got a great guild here (not that I'm biassed or anything^^) and I think you'd find it just to your liking, from what I've read of your posts thus far. So like I say, good luck, and I look forward to seeing you round the boards!
Back to top Go down
Viking
Agent
Agent
Viking

PostSubject: Re: Application - Viking   Application - Viking EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 3:14 pm

=) Thank you, yep, seems to be a nice place ^^ I look forward to getting to know you all if I get accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Viking   Application - Viking Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Viking
Page 1 of 1