The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Application (nr. 2 =D) - Viking EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Application (nr. 2 =D) - Viking EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Application (nr. 2 =D) - Viking EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Application (nr. 2 =D) - Viking EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Application (nr. 2 =D) - Viking EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Application (nr. 2 =D) - Viking EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Application (nr. 2 =D) - Viking EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Application (nr. 2 =D) - Viking EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Application (nr. 2 =D) - Viking EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Application (nr. 2 =D) - Viking Vote_b10Application (nr. 2 =D) - Viking Vote_b11Application (nr. 2 =D) - Viking Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Application (nr. 2 =D) - Viking Vote_b10Application (nr. 2 =D) - Viking Vote_b11Application (nr. 2 =D) - Viking Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Application (nr. 2 =D) - Viking Vote_b1065%Application (nr. 2 =D) - Viking Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Application (nr. 2 =D) - Viking Vote_b106%Application (nr. 2 =D) - Viking Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Application (nr. 2 =D) - Viking Vote_b1018%Application (nr. 2 =D) - Viking Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Application (nr. 2 =D) - Viking Vote_b106%Application (nr. 2 =D) - Viking Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Application (nr. 2 =D) - Viking Vote_b100%Application (nr. 2 =D) - Viking Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Application (nr. 2 =D) - Viking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Viking
Agent
Agent
Viking

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-12-15

Application (nr. 2 =D) - Viking Empty
PostSubject: Application (nr. 2 =D) - Viking   Application (nr. 2 =D) - Viking EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:12 am

Hello there, Agents of the Epoch. I don't know how many of you remember me (or how many that are still here from when I left), but it doesn't matter. In any case, I am here to once again make an application to the guild in hope of being able to enjoy the game with a bunch of friendly people from launch. I once joined and left you because of unforeseen problems messing up my life, but they are now sorted out, and as the release for the game is getting closer I feel that now is as good time as any to join you again.

APPLICATION FORM

* WHAT IS YOUR NAME?
Tomas

* WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
Stockholm, Sweden (but I currently reside in Skövde)

* HOW OLD ARE YOU?
22 (wow, that means it was over 2 years ago I wrote my first application! Time flies...)

* WHAT ATTRACTED YOU TO THIS GUILD?
I do not exactly remember what I thought last time, but I'm pretty sure that applies now as well =) Now it's mainly because I know that this is a friendly and serious guild with a bunch of cool people I'd love to play with.

* DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE IN ROLEPLAYING?
I have played a lot of RP on both video games like WoW as well as pen-and-paper RP's like D&D, Eon and Mutant, and I also did some LARPing a bunch of years back.

* WHAT (IF ANY) MMORPG'S HAVE YOU PLAYED IN THE PAST?
Mainly played EVE and WoW, but also been around testing out different once like Aion, LotR:Online, Guild wars, and the latest Rift. And prob. a bunch more I can't recall just now.

* WOULD YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF AN ACTIVE PLAYER BOTH IN-GAME & ON GUILD FORUMS? *
In-Game absolutely, on the forum I will try my best. As I have a lot more time now days (or at least a better and more frequent access to the computer) I think I can handle being active =)

* WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU COULD OFFER THE GUILD?
A friendly person with some experience in Role-Playing that has a lot of interest in SW lore and a person that plays for fun rather than winning. I will do my best to make the people have a good time.

* WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE THE GUILD TO OFFER YOU?
"Fun and mutual benefits inside the game and on the forum, a guild that does not take itself Too seriously while still being able to offer serious and colorful RP"
- Viking, first application

* WHAT CLASS AND ADVANCED CLASS DO YOU INTEND TO PLAY AS YOUR MAIN? **
I'm the indecisive type, so I will probably test out many classes and then play the one I like most, but the one I have my eyes set on is the same as last time; Imperial Agent with Sniper Specialization.

* DO YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION OR IDEAS ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE?
If she hasn't been removed (which she prob. has, was a long time ago), my character is Fray Doreel, a Corellian Human IA. Eh, I had a lot of stuff written about her, but I dun remember it all now, so I'll get back to you on that.

* HAVE YOU READ & AGREED TO THE SITE & GUILD RULES?
I have now =)
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Application (nr. 2 =D) - Viking   Application (nr. 2 =D) - Viking EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:37 am

Welcome back, Viking.

I clearly remember you name yet I believe you'd left before I arrived or somewhere by then. Anyway... Officer staff will consult on your new application and we'll let you know as soon as we'll make our minds.

On a side-note, I'd like to stress out it will be a pleasure to have a sniper so Witya can finallly stop complainging about my sudden change from IA sniper to DPS Sith Warrior. ^^,

EDIT: And as I say to everybody if you got questions don't hesitate, I may bark but I surely don't bite Razz
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
Viking
Agent
Agent
Viking

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Application (nr. 2 =D) - Viking   Application (nr. 2 =D) - Viking EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:43 am

Thanks =)

Haha, let us hope I do not change my mind then =P But I will at least stay a Sniper until I know what it feels to play like.

Oh, does that means I'm famous? =P No but, I'll be eagerly awaiting your decision then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application (nr. 2 =D) - Viking   Application (nr. 2 =D) - Viking Empty

Back to top Go down

Application (nr. 2 =D) - Viking
Page 1 of 1