The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
What 5 Species Would You Like To See? EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
What 5 Species Would You Like To See? EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
What 5 Species Would You Like To See? EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
What 5 Species Would You Like To See? EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
What 5 Species Would You Like To See? EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
What 5 Species Would You Like To See? EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
What 5 Species Would You Like To See? EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
What 5 Species Would You Like To See? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
What 5 Species Would You Like To See? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
What 5 Species Would You Like To See? Vote_b10What 5 Species Would You Like To See? Vote_b11What 5 Species Would You Like To See? Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
What 5 Species Would You Like To See? Vote_b10What 5 Species Would You Like To See? Vote_b11What 5 Species Would You Like To See? Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
What 5 Species Would You Like To See? Vote_b1065%What 5 Species Would You Like To See? Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
What 5 Species Would You Like To See? Vote_b106%What 5 Species Would You Like To See? Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
What 5 Species Would You Like To See? Vote_b1018%What 5 Species Would You Like To See? Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
What 5 Species Would You Like To See? Vote_b106%What 5 Species Would You Like To See? Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
What 5 Species Would You Like To See? Vote_b100%What 5 Species Would You Like To See? Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

What 5 Species Would You Like To See?

Go down 
+4
Godjera
Harlequin2
Black Heart
Sureshot
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

What 5 Species Would You Like To See? Empty
PostSubject: What 5 Species Would You Like To See?   What 5 Species Would You Like To See? EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 10:44 am

Ok, like the title suggests if you had to choose 5 AND ONLY 5 playable species to be in the game what would they be? They don't have to be in order of preference and don't count humans either as we already know they're in game. Also, make sure they fit in with the timeline. Links would be handy too.

Here's mine:
Falleen
Nautolan
Trandoshan
Droid *
Kubaz

*Not a species I know but they would be great to play!

This may change but for the meantime I'm happy with that lot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Black Heart
Registered
Registered
Black Heart

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: What 5 Species Would You Like To See?   What 5 Species Would You Like To See? EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 10:48 am

I'm too lazy to find links. But:

Wookie
Twi'lek
Trandoshan
Yoda's Species!
Ithorian
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: What 5 Species Would You Like To See?   What 5 Species Would You Like To See? EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 11:16 am

Me?

Trandoshan
Ithorian
Zabrak
Neimodian
Quarren
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What 5 Species Would You Like To See?   What 5 Species Would You Like To See? EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 11:17 am

I'm hoping to see:

Human (obviously)
Twi'lek
Wookie
Gran
Droid
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: What 5 Species Would You Like To See?   What 5 Species Would You Like To See? EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 11:58 am

You get one more choice Redwatch, as humans arent allowed in the list cause they're a given. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What 5 Species Would You Like To See?   What 5 Species Would You Like To See? EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:19 pm

Doh, yes you did say. So sub human for Ubese. It might take away some of the mystery but perhaps they become more rare as the timeline progresses. Everyone can then pretend to be princess Leia masquerading as a bounty hunter. Smile

To be honest though Ubese is one race I'd seriously considder for my character. One trying to make a more respectable go of things than the racial stereotype.

Last edited by Redwatch on Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Godjera
Registered
Registered
Godjera

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: What 5 Species Would You Like To See?   What 5 Species Would You Like To See? EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:20 pm

Wookie
Twi'lek
Bothan
Rodian
Nautolan
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: What 5 Species Would You Like To See?   What 5 Species Would You Like To See? EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:41 pm

Redwatch wrote:
Doh, yes you did say. So sub human for Ubese. It might take away some of the mystery but perhaps they become more rare as the timeline progresses. Everyone can then pretend to be princess Leia masquerading as a bounty hunter. Smile

To be honest though Ubese is one race I'd seriously considder for my character. One trying to make a more respectable go of things than the racial stereotype.

GOOD CHOICE!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What 5 Species Would You Like To See?   What 5 Species Would You Like To See? EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:55 pm

Sureshot wrote:
GOOD CHOICE!!

*bows from waist*

Smile
Back to top Go down
Black Su

PostSubject: Re: What 5 Species Would You Like To See?   What 5 Species Would You Like To See? EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 6:46 am

Quarren
Neimoidian
Wookie
Faleen
EWOK Razz (Yes, I know they might not have been discovered yet, but who cares!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What 5 Species Would You Like To See?   What 5 Species Would You Like To See? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:12 am

My character for now will be Human, however depending on the classes announced I will likely change it to one of them.

I always like to have my character different as I get bored of humans easially. If not then it will be a female human to have some difference at least.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: What 5 Species Would You Like To See?   What 5 Species Would You Like To See? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:58 am

Wow - I wonder how I missed this?

Anyway...my 5:

Twi'lek (shock, horror...)

Ryn

Rakata

Draethos

and

Snivvian
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: What 5 Species Would You Like To See?   What 5 Species Would You Like To See? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 12:46 pm

i missed this thread to. I will play as human, but i hope for around 5-10 other races
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: What 5 Species Would You Like To See?   What 5 Species Would You Like To See? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:19 am

Lunarwolf wrote:
Wow - I wonder how I missed this?

Anyway...my 5:

Twi'lek (shock, horror...)

Ryn

Rakata

Draethos

and

Snivvian

Trust you to pick the crazy ones!! Laughing

Lord_Nord wrote:
i missed this thread to. I will play as human, but i hope for around 5-10 other races

What 5 races though? Excluding Human of course.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: What 5 Species Would You Like To See?   What 5 Species Would You Like To See? EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:32 am

Crazy ones?

Yeah...ok, Ryn play music with their noses. I'll give you that one ^^
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: What 5 Species Would You Like To See?   What 5 Species Would You Like To See? EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 5:32 pm

I don't normally like to quote SWTOR forum posts because they're either:

A) Maddeningly nonsensical

B) Have more trolls than a fairytale bridge

or

C) Are as dull as dishwater...

But this one caught my eye - the Species List is pretty comprehensive! I can't say I agree with all of it, but much of it is backed up with Screenshots, Avatars, pointing to the Timelines and comics, etc.

Its also a good place to see all the collected info thus far; thought it might prove "food for thought"

Here you go:

"What Species? Part 2"
Back to top Go down
Viking
Agent
Agent
Viking

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: What 5 Species Would You Like To See?   What 5 Species Would You Like To See? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 2:26 am

Haha, oh damn. As much as I hope to be able to be Chiss, since Thrawn is pretty badass, they are gonna be a bullied race for sure. Damn Avatar xD
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: What 5 Species Would You Like To See?   What 5 Species Would You Like To See? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:27 am

Some that aren't so origonal Trilogy? Nothing against Rodians and Ithorians but the universe has expanded more than that...

1. Near humans would be great it would allow alot of freedom to create tons of cannon species and be a great way to have more species then you can actually incorporate, all you'd need is an ability to change skin colour and eye colours Smile
2. Zabrak (Jylan ofc)
3. Tweliks
4. Chiss would be cool
5. wild card Quermian
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: What 5 Species Would You Like To See?   What 5 Species Would You Like To See? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:53 am

Well, the only one I'd really like is Trandoshan. If not, I want to change Skursir to a Hutt. On that note, do I have permission to make one of the many female Agents his metal-bikini-slave? I also need a skiff, some guards, a carbonite form of my mortal enemy and preferably a sarlacc.

In seriousness, any other species is a boon ^^
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: What 5 Species Would You Like To See?   What 5 Species Would You Like To See? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:47 am

Harlequin2 wrote:
Well, the only one I'd really like is Trandoshan. If not, I want to change Skursir to a Hutt. On that note, do I have permission to make one of the many female Agents his metal-bikini-slave? I also need a skiff, some guards, a carbonite form of my mortal enemy and preferably a sarlacc.

In seriousness, any other species is a boon ^^

Lol was it on here or on RoM were a member was serious about being a hutt in game lol it cracked me up.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: What 5 Species Would You Like To See?   What 5 Species Would You Like To See? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:36 pm

Salazar wanted to be a Hutt I believe (which he used in an effort to join the GTC) - the almighty entity was also apparently ranked 2nd highest, naturally behind his main character, the Dark Lord Salazar (who also travelled forward in time to team up with Count Dooku and amass a New Seperatist Fleet).
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: What 5 Species Would You Like To See?   What 5 Species Would You Like To See? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:51 pm

1. Mon Calamari
2. Gungan
3. Genosian
4. Wookie
5. Bothan
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: What 5 Species Would You Like To See?   What 5 Species Would You Like To See? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 2:23 pm

Harlequin2 wrote:
Salazar wanted to be a Hutt I believe (which he used in an effort to join the GTC) - the almighty entity was also apparently ranked 2nd highest, naturally behind his main character, the Dark Lord Salazar (who also travelled forward in time to team up with Count Dooku and amass a New Seperatist Fleet).

We have our new RP story!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What 5 Species Would You Like To See?   What 5 Species Would You Like To See? Empty

Back to top Go down

What 5 Species Would You Like To See?
Page 1 of 1