The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 Vote_b10UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 Vote_b11UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 Vote_b10UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 Vote_b11UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 Vote_b1065%UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 Vote_b106%UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 Vote_b1018%UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 Vote_b106%UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 Vote_b100%UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update

Go down 
+16
Tando
WildWallace
nosyd
Commander Nord
Caryington
Smudge
Kol
Viking
zoran
Dugo
Lunarwolf
Charada
Harlequin2
Sureshot
PrioryJK
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:57 am

PJK wrote:
I'll make this look better later, or you can have a go yourself Smile

PJK & I have had a fiddle with the original Census and seeing as we had to remove BluePhoenix and add Sco and Jokoro we decided to give it a face lift. (see THE ORIGINAL POST for more details).

We've both got the file now so hopefully between the two of us we can keep it updated - especially when people add character images Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 10:02 am

I know you know but... it looks great Smile
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 12:00 pm

"We" LW is giving me too much credit as in any at all as this was all his idea and work, don't worry I'll find something of his and totally outclass it soon .... Twisted Evil

Looks Great btw LW Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nosyd
Freelancer
Freelancer
nosyd

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:56 pm

Good damn! That looks good LW. Smile
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 2:19 pm

Hehe updated Wink
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:17 am

Thanks for the new look and the update guys. Looks like we're on the lookout for a Sith Inquisitor and a Sith warrior then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:25 am

PJK wrote:
Hehe updated

That new font looks lush! Did you say that was from the Clone Wars stuff?

Sureshot wrote:
Looks like we're on the lookout for a Sith Inquisitor and a Sith warrior then.

Yeah I reckon so. To be honest that shouldn't be too hard to sort but that kinda drops them in my court so I better start scouring the LFG thread again Razz
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:21 am

Lunarwolf wrote:
PJK wrote:
Hehe updated

That new font looks lush! Did you say that was from the Clone Wars stuff?

Sureshot wrote:
Looks like we're on the lookout for a Sith Inquisitor and a Sith warrior then.

Yeah I reckon so. To be honest that shouldn't be too hard to sort but that kinda drops them in my court so I better start scouring the LFG thread again Razz

Lol yeah sorry I should have asked before I just updated it, I think our agreement was I'd update the list not the look....woops silent (*PJKs Brain* Have photoshop, must use it Facepalm )

Anyway its just a technique someone made to replicate famous movie TV logos in photoshop looks brilliant though Linky-poo's
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:26 am

Awesome thanks PJK!
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:18 am

Frrelancers doesn't have a small place in the census?

The idea just popped in my mind and you may argue that they're freelancers not guild members yet...
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:23 am

Not in the Guild Census, no.

They might well be listed elsewhere though, depending on how many we get.

I've reserve a place for them in the Wiki Wink
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:48 am

Just noticed that the "Currently Recruiting" wiget on the left doesn't match up with the list on the opening post. On either one, there's still a space for a Sith Inquisitor though so could I ask if Sharho be bumped up to my main and similarly, Skursir be taken down to my alt? Unfortunately, it doesn't seem that Trandoshans will be playable and so I'll have to switch them around. Unless they do indeed have Trandoshans, then I'll just stick with Skursir for most of my forum roleplays.
Back to top Go down
WildWallace
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2010-04-19

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 10:17 am

Cassus Diventor - Bounty Hunter

I really must find an image...
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 3:02 am

I believe Lw is sorting this now Krum Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:02 am

Or at least I will be when I get back home tomorrow (I'm at my bro's right now)
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 2:13 am

(apologies for the double-post)

Census is updated. Now with added Cassus for your credits! Boba Fett
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:28 am

Harlequin2 wrote:
Just noticed that the Currently Recruiting wiget on the left doesn't match up with the list on the opening post. On either one, there's still a space for a Sith Inquisitor though so could I ask if Sharho be bumped up to my main and similarly, Skursir be taken down to my alt? Unfortunately, it doesn't seem that Trandoshans will be playable and so I'll have to switch them around. Unless they do indeed have Trandoshans, then I'll just stick with Skursir for most of my forum roleplays.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 4:11 am

Your right Harl, I'm guessing LW's new cencus is right so I'll check it after my dinner.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 4:15 am

I could be wrong (and you'd need to check this with SS as he made the widget) but I think the Recruitment Widget also takes into account those people who have expressed the class they want to be but are Initiate Status.

The Census only includes those who are Agent status and above (hence the inclusion of Cassus as WW has recently entered the Guild fully).
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 5:40 am

That's exactly what I understood from SS, Recruitment widget includes the new recruit the census only the agents.

But I too could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 6:28 am

Lunarwolf wrote:
I could be wrong (and you'd need to check this with SS as he made the widget) but I think the Recruitment Widget also takes into account those people who have expressed the class they want to be but are Initiate Status.

Yup, thats right. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:28 am

is this up to date? also is there a chance we can have the forum names with the characters too?
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tando_Alums
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:25 am

Tando wrote:
is this up to date? also is there a chance we can have the forum names with the characters too?

I'll look at updating the Census once I get home on Thursday.

@ Tando: I can add the forum names underneath the character ones (not a bad idea, thanks!) but to do so I'll probably have to make the whole thing a little bigger. I'll try that though, and see how it looks Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:29 am

LW how about we have the old style cencus up in some spoilers just for quicker updates and then its alot easier for us to see whos here and not Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:26 am

Can do fella, I'll leave that one to you though Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next