The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 Vote_b10UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 Vote_b11UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 Vote_b10UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 Vote_b11UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 Vote_b1065%UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 Vote_b106%UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 Vote_b1018%UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 Vote_b106%UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 Vote_b100%UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update

Go down 
+16
Tando
WildWallace
nosyd
Commander Nord
Caryington
Smudge
Kol
Viking
zoran
Dugo
Lunarwolf
Charada
Harlequin2
Sureshot
PrioryJK
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:25 am

Well basically I've copy/paste a form I found on Epoch's board and I'm now updating it. I'll make the change of the guild name RIGHT AWAY, sir! ^^,
(Starving to so if you would go and get me my daily chineese that would be helpful)

EDIT: Done Razz So now you should let me in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:28 am

Lunarwolf wrote:
Sorry mate, can't let you in....looks like you're with Blasters for Hire guild Very Happy Very Happy

Whatever happened to them I wonder?
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:29 am

hahhahaha - all sorted Soude ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:07 am

Done!
We need some BHs though
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:55 am

E.P.O.C.H.

-ELIMINATION & PROTECTION OPERATIONS FOR CONTRACTUAL HIRE-S0ME-GODAMN-BOUNTY-HUNTERS!

Yeah we could do with a few more. 3 in fact.
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 7:18 am

Don't you worry we're stil far from game release and we'll see many people appear with the game release ^^' It's not everybody that gets involved in game stuff a year before it's released (supposing SWtOR is still for next year)
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:13 am

For once I'm gonna double post ^^, ((Not that there is somebody around here who spend his time double-posting))

UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 105.28183
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:20 am

wOOt! Well done Soude; you look like 'part of the gang' now....mind you, some of that lot need to be removed...
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:28 am

maybe remove Ne'tra Kar'ta i removed a former character of me Zhane
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:29 am

*struts around*

Now's time to fill some blanks... Urf more work for me...
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:31 am

Its ten year from the treaty of Coruscant to TOR remember that all when writing Wiki
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:57 am

Okay the wiki is done... for now Razz
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:21 am

Nicely done Soude Very Happy

That being said, may I suggest you don't invite people back to your place?

Spoiler:
pale
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:51 pm

PJK, can you add Nosyd to the Bounty Hunter section under "Vivaa Uko'od" please? I went to go and do it but couldn't make head nor tail out of your formatting :S

ps: to stop me feeling TOTALLY useless in this matter I've added him to the wiki Razz
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 12:41 am

By the way. Can you update the Alts sections (Sith Inquisitor to be exact) with Sharho Aamomn? Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 12:49 am

Harlequin2 wrote:
By the way. Can you update the Alts sections (Sith Inquisitor to be exact) with Sharho Aamomn? Thanks Very Happy

I've got Sharho on the wiki page, but we'll need PJK to update him here Very Happy

Once we get a completed and verified Census I'll do a photoshop version. (actually, I suppose I could try doing an updatable one for the wiki...see how that goes...)

EDIT: ps I think you can also take the "speculative" part off Viking's character now, and can replace

36809 (speculative)
Smudge (speculative)

with

36809 (36809)
Skykin Ardrott (Smudge)
Back to top Go down
nosyd
Freelancer
Freelancer
nosyd

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:50 am

Is there any chance Vivaa Uko'od could be added to the list in the first post?

Vivaa Uko'od - Bounty Hunter
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:36 am

Nosyd wrote:
Is there any chance Vivaa Uko'od could be added to the list in the first post?

Vivaa Uko'od - Bounty Hunter

Thats what its here for Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:55 am

Two more to add with The Partisan's Sco Rooj and Jokoro Very Happy

The time draws near, we only need two more characters - a bounty hunter and a sith warrior - and we'll have our full quota of Mains!
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 5:48 am

Yup and it won't be long until we're on the lookout for a 2nd Special Agent. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 EmptySat May 08, 2010 6:45 am

Better remove BluePhoenix, PJK Sad

Also we need Sco Rooj and Jokoro added please.
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 EmptySat May 08, 2010 6:50 am

BP is removed from Steam
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 EmptySat May 08, 2010 6:58 am

Lord_Nord wrote:
BP is removed from Steam

Cheers Nord.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 EmptySat May 08, 2010 7:38 am

Feel free to add them guys, like I've said I'm a bit bogged under with work atm Sad up until the 25th
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 EmptySat May 08, 2010 7:43 am

I would do but the coding you used (if I go into your OP and click EDIT) hurts my eyes - I can't figure out how the spacing works :S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update   UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

UPDATE: The Great Big E.P.O.C.H. Census Update
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next