The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Sith, Dark Jedi or Force Adept Assassins? EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Sith, Dark Jedi or Force Adept Assassins? EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Sith, Dark Jedi or Force Adept Assassins? EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Sith, Dark Jedi or Force Adept Assassins? EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Sith, Dark Jedi or Force Adept Assassins? EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Sith, Dark Jedi or Force Adept Assassins? EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Sith, Dark Jedi or Force Adept Assassins? EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Sith, Dark Jedi or Force Adept Assassins? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Sith, Dark Jedi or Force Adept Assassins? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Sith, Dark Jedi or Force Adept Assassins? Vote_b10Sith, Dark Jedi or Force Adept Assassins? Vote_b11Sith, Dark Jedi or Force Adept Assassins? Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Sith, Dark Jedi or Force Adept Assassins? Vote_b10Sith, Dark Jedi or Force Adept Assassins? Vote_b11Sith, Dark Jedi or Force Adept Assassins? Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Sith, Dark Jedi or Force Adept Assassins? Vote_b1065%Sith, Dark Jedi or Force Adept Assassins? Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Sith, Dark Jedi or Force Adept Assassins? Vote_b106%Sith, Dark Jedi or Force Adept Assassins? Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Sith, Dark Jedi or Force Adept Assassins? Vote_b1018%Sith, Dark Jedi or Force Adept Assassins? Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Sith, Dark Jedi or Force Adept Assassins? Vote_b106%Sith, Dark Jedi or Force Adept Assassins? Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Sith, Dark Jedi or Force Adept Assassins? Vote_b100%Sith, Dark Jedi or Force Adept Assassins? Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Sith, Dark Jedi or Force Adept Assassins?

Go down 
3 posters

I'd Prefer To Be Known As....
A Sith
Sith, Dark Jedi or Force Adept Assassins? Vote_b100%Sith, Dark Jedi or Force Adept Assassins? Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
A Dark Jedi
Sith, Dark Jedi or Force Adept Assassins? Vote_b1020%Sith, Dark Jedi or Force Adept Assassins? Vote_b12
 20% [ 1 ]
A Force Adept Assassin
Sith, Dark Jedi or Force Adept Assassins? Vote_b1080%Sith, Dark Jedi or Force Adept Assassins? Vote_b12
 80% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Sith, Dark Jedi or Force Adept Assassins? Empty
PostSubject: Sith, Dark Jedi or Force Adept Assassins?   Sith, Dark Jedi or Force Adept Assassins? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 6:21 pm

Even though I really should be in bed now I'm currently debating how to bend the idea of Sith being in the guild into the E.P.O.C.H Agencies lore & background. I know we've already discussed that there will be a limit on these classes in this guild but what I want to know is, how do YOU the Force Users want to be intergrated into the guild lore? Also I've left up a poll so I know where you all stand in relation to how you'd like to be described for future reference. Ultimately at the end of the day though it's up to you how you see your character.

So here are the choices:

Sith - Your allegience lies purely with the Sith Empire and his will comes first before any E.P.O.C.H agendas.

Dark Jedi (Also known as Fallen Jedi) - Although you are still in allegience with the Emperor and you follow his rule you consider your job at the agency as equally important. This is better suited for the disgruntled Jedi or ones that chose to ignore the Light side of the Force.

Force Adept Assassins - Your loyalties lie purely with the E.P.O.C.H Agency and the will of the Emperor means less to you than your current profession.

If you have anymore suggestions please state them below.

NOTE: THIS IS A QUESTION FOR THE FORCE USERS IN THE GUILD ONLY.
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Sith, Dark Jedi or Force Adept Assassins?   Sith, Dark Jedi or Force Adept Assassins? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 7:31 pm

Although according to canon lore Aleena is technically a Dark Jedi I plumped for "Force Adept Assassin" going purely on the subtext of:

Sureshot wrote:
Your loyalties lie purely with the E.P.O.C.H Agency and the will of the Emperor means less to you than your current profession.

Her loyalty lies first to TMF, then to her old Sith Lord Master. She cares nothing for the Sith Empire and thinks it is a waste of time at best.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks

PostSubject: Re: Sith, Dark Jedi or Force Adept Assassins?   Sith, Dark Jedi or Force Adept Assassins? EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:39 pm

Sureshot wrote:
Force Adept Assassins - Your loyalties lie purely with the E.P.O.C.H Agency and the will of the Emperor means less to you than your current profession.
This option fits well with my concept of Lilin. She's a free agent (soon allied with EPOCH hopefully - hint hint^^) and she's an assassin. So yeah, in my case this is pretty much bang on the money.

I just wonder if the descriptor "Assassin" is fair in describing any potential Force-using characters who are the 'good guy in a bad place' type. Non-Empire aligned non-assassins if you like. Force adept hired-hands, tricksters and con-men who draw the line at murdering an unarmed opponent.

Just a thought. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Sith, Dark Jedi or Force Adept Assassins?   Sith, Dark Jedi or Force Adept Assassins? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 5:19 am

Thanks guys. I was thinking about the "Force Adept Assassins" and it hit me that not all of you will be following that path, so how do you feel about "Force Adept Agents"? Going by your answers it seems your closer to the last option then the others.
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Sith, Dark Jedi or Force Adept Assassins?   Sith, Dark Jedi or Force Adept Assassins? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 5:35 am

Dark Jedi (Also known as Fallen Jedi) - Although you are still in allegience with the Emperor and you follow his rule you consider your job at the agency as equally important. This is better suited for the disgruntled Jedi or ones that chose to ignore the Light side of the Force.

This option is the best choice for Ketene Nord
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sith, Dark Jedi or Force Adept Assassins?   Sith, Dark Jedi or Force Adept Assassins? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 5:38 am

Sureshot wrote:
I was thinking about the "Force Adept Assassins" and it hit me that not all of you will be following that path, so how do you feel about "Force Adept Agents"?
I like that. The moniker "Agents" casts a much wider net than "Assassins" for the non-institutional characters.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Sith, Dark Jedi or Force Adept Assassins?   Sith, Dark Jedi or Force Adept Assassins? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 5:50 am

Cool, thats sorted then. I'll flirt between the ideas and mix both the Dark Jedi and the Force Adept Agents into one then. I'm thinking about adding a new section to the guild structure & heirarchy to explain the class roles a bit clearer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sith, Dark Jedi or Force Adept Assassins?   Sith, Dark Jedi or Force Adept Assassins? Empty

Back to top Go down

Sith, Dark Jedi or Force Adept Assassins?
Page 1 of 1