The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
A New Ally In The Jedi? EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
A New Ally In The Jedi? EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
A New Ally In The Jedi? EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
A New Ally In The Jedi? EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
A New Ally In The Jedi? EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
A New Ally In The Jedi? EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
A New Ally In The Jedi? EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
A New Ally In The Jedi? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
A New Ally In The Jedi? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
A New Ally In The Jedi? Vote_b10A New Ally In The Jedi? Vote_b11A New Ally In The Jedi? Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
A New Ally In The Jedi? Vote_b10A New Ally In The Jedi? Vote_b11A New Ally In The Jedi? Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
A New Ally In The Jedi? Vote_b1065%A New Ally In The Jedi? Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
A New Ally In The Jedi? Vote_b106%A New Ally In The Jedi? Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
A New Ally In The Jedi? Vote_b1018%A New Ally In The Jedi? Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
A New Ally In The Jedi? Vote_b100%A New Ally In The Jedi? Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

A New Ally In The Jedi?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

A New Ally In The Jedi? Empty
PostSubject: A New Ally In The Jedi?   A New Ally In The Jedi? EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 3:43 am

I've just sent a message to The Praxeum, a Jedi order guild that is also on a european RP server. Hopefully we will work out some sort of alliance with them. Here's what was sent in the message anyway:

Greetings Council,

I come as a representitive of an organization known simply to some as 'The Agency' , and we would very much like to offer our services to you. Much like yourselves we are a system within a system and that is what has attracted us to your council. Some may say that we are simply a band of cut-throats and mercenaries and that we're not to be trusted, but nothing could be further from the truth. We may not be the 'strongest' of supporters of the Republic, but we certainly wouldn't like our utopia here on Coruscant to be disturbed by the tyranny of the Sith. This is just but another reason of why we salute the Jedi, as defenders of peace in an otherwise unpredictable galaxy.

As previously mentioned I would like to offer our services, and seeing as you are Jedi, I'm sure we can come to a reasonable arrangement on price. We're currently running a few services that we feel you may be interested in. Firstly we offer fugitive retrievel service for anyone that may have escaped your capture. Secondly, we have a very successful espionage service that would be more than happy to inform you of any unsavoury Sith goings on. Last but certainly not least we also run a service for protection. This is mainly for the high ranking officials in office and something that a Jedi would be more than familiar with.

If you would be interested in contractually hiring us please feel free to contact us at anytime.

I eagerly await your reply...

Last edited by Sureshot on Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: A New Ally In The Jedi?   A New Ally In The Jedi? EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 7:41 am

Just recieved a reply:

Hey there! Just had a good look over your Guild website, love the concept. Sounds like something really cool to be a part of. While I imagine our characters and the Jedi Order overall would look less than favourably upon your organisation and its services, that's not to say that we would want nothing to do with you. In fact, your group seems like it would open up some intruiging RP possibilities, and add an interesting new element to the world our characters inhabit. So, a firm OOC handshake for now, and we look foward to the possibility of working with/meeting some of you in RP, and eventually, hopefully, in-game.

Thanks, and feel free to stop by the Jedi Temple on Tython anytime your "business" suits. We'll be there

Sounds like they're at least interested! We may have to you in Nex at some point as I think they'll be a little 'warmer' to a felllow Force user! Wink
Back to top Go down
Nex Deus
Registered
Registered
Nex Deus

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: A New Ally In The Jedi?   A New Ally In The Jedi? EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 8:21 am

I don't know, my past activities haven't exactly been Jedi Order approved. lol! But I will do what I can when needed.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: A New Ally In The Jedi?   A New Ally In The Jedi? EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 8:25 am

Hahaha! True, but that was a long time ago I guess. Wouldn't most of the one that could've remembered be dead now? Wink
Back to top Go down
Nex Deus
Registered
Registered
Nex Deus

PostSubject: Re: A New Ally In The Jedi?   A New Ally In The Jedi? EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 8:34 am

You got a point there! Win for me!! haha
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: A New Ally In The Jedi?   A New Ally In The Jedi? EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 4:52 am

I think that should be an RP event in itself. A group from Blasters for Hire are dispatched to Tython. Sureshot is at the head of the group with Nex at his right shoulder. As they exchange greetings with an envoy of Jedi, the head of their group glares at Nex, as if he/she could tell exactly who and what he is. It just goes downhill from there...
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: A New Ally In The Jedi?   A New Ally In The Jedi? EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 5:24 am

Harlequin2 wrote:
I think that should be an RP event in itself. A group from Blasters for Hire are dispatched to Tython. Sureshot is at the head of the group with Nex at his right shoulder. As they exchange greetings with an envoy of Jedi, the head of their group glares at Nex, as if he/she could tell exactly who and what he is. It just goes downhill from there...

That's a fantastic idea! Would you guys like me to start up some individual RP for all of you?
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401

PostSubject: Re: A New Ally In The Jedi?   A New Ally In The Jedi? EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 6:08 am

If everyone else is up for it, I'm in. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Nex Deus
Registered
Registered
Nex Deus

PostSubject: Re: A New Ally In The Jedi?   A New Ally In The Jedi? EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 10:20 pm

Count me in too!! They are the guild I though about joining before running across this one. This guild suits my character better than the Praxeum.
Back to top Go down
Godjera
Registered
Registered
Godjera

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: A New Ally In The Jedi?   A New Ally In The Jedi? EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 4:45 pm

Based on the characters we have, being friendly towards Jedi would not be a bad thing. I generally see our current members as having morales despite their unfavourable backgrounds (e.g. Han Solo, Crix Nadine, Talon Karde etc)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Ally In The Jedi?   A New Ally In The Jedi? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:02 am

It seem to be a good bunch, I would say yes, Yeah Razz
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: A New Ally In The Jedi?   A New Ally In The Jedi? EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 9:17 am

Well sure, anyone with coin in their pockets and a job on their lips is a friend to us. Of course, unless they hate us... Which, would be unfortunate....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Ally In The Jedi?   A New Ally In The Jedi? Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Ally In The Jedi?
Page 1 of 1