The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! Vote_b10PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! Vote_b11PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! Vote_b10PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! Vote_b11PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! Vote_b1065%PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! Vote_b106%PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! Vote_b1018%PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! Vote_b106%PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! Vote_b100%PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes!

Go down 
+3
Charada
Harlequin2
Sureshot
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! Empty
PostSubject: PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes!   PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:12 am

Well there you have it folks the Sith Inquisitor and the Jedi Consular! These were recently scanned from PC Games Magazine:

PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! Scannen0003eha6

PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! Scannen0002pcjn

Thank god the 4FU argument is over!

Lightsaber Battle
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes!   PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:22 am

I guess it was the most likely option. Not that I'm upset though, they look extremely cool and I'm happy to see such good classes. Strange that we learnt about both in one sitting though. Ah well. Perhaps I'll roll Consular... Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Charada
Agent
Agent
Charada

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes!   PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:24 am

Wait, What? xD

So is this specs or the last two remaining classes? *confused*
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes!   PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:25 am

Charada wrote:
Wait, What? xD

So is this specs or the last two remaining classes? *confused*

These are the last 2 classes. I'm rolling Consular for sure when CODEX comes about although that Sith Inquisitor looks REALLY damn awesome.
Back to top Go down
Charada
Agent
Agent
Charada

PostSubject: Re: PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes!   PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:37 am

Mind if I go "WTF BOOOOM"

Oh and I am getting my german friend to translate this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes!   PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:40 am

Charada wrote:

Oh and I am getting my german friend to translate this Very Happy

That'd be awesome thanks!!! Some of it has already been translated. Here's the lowdown:

Sith Inquisitor

- ranged class, but also uses lightsaber
- has skills like:
"Shock"
"Lightning Bolt"
"Overload" (AOE knockback and stun)
"Execute"
"Whirlwind"
"Dark Gift"
"Call Shuttle"
"Dark Meditation"

Jedi Consular

- ranged class, but also uses lightsaber
- can be specced as Healer OR Damage
-skills like:
"Sleep"
"Lift Up"
"Devastate"
"Force Push"
"Reflect"

So it seems they're both ranged classes! I wasn't expecting that one!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes!   PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:18 am

These... look... AWESOME!!
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes!   PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:30 am

Harewood wrote:
These... look... AWESOME!!

Yeah I have to say I completely agree with you there mate, they both look incredible classes and I already prefer the look of them to the Knight and the Warrior. Although I can understand why people are upset about the last reveals. I'd be pretty dissapointed if Bounty Hunter wasn't available in the game and I hate to say it but it'd probably be a game breaker for me.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes!   PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:36 am

Here's a translation guys:

Quote :
Not sure if this has been done before, but hell, this is my personal try at translating the Consular page... With my limited knowledge of German.

Jedi-Consular

Class number 7 is the Jedi Consular. Compared to the Jedi Knight, revealed a couple of weeks ago, the Consular won’t be found on the front line.

Although he can use a lightsaber all the same, the Consular controls several ranged abilities like “Sleep’, “Lift” or “Crush”.

The class can specialize either in offensive abilities, or in healing. With this, the Consular is one of the most powerful support classes in The Old Republic.

At the EA home showcase (?) Winter 2009, we had a first opportunity to play the Sith Inquisitor. This is what we observed:

Planet: Korriban
Quest-Giver: Overseer Harkun

With 3 other Sith Acolytes we stand before the Sith overseer Harkun. Garv, one of the acolytes, has failed terribly at his last mission and now pays the price: before our eyes he is struck down by an underling of Harkun.
This is to serve as a warning to the others, so speaks the bald overseer and he continues to send us on a dangerous mission.

In the mausoleum of the dark lord Tulak Hord we must locate the imperial agent Ephran Zell.

Ephran is a curiously nervous type, who whishes to activate the ominous “Red Machine’: a gigantic subterranean device, which will grant him great power.
The incompetent Ephran has been searching for the missing clues for a long time and now needs our help.
Indeed the machine requires fuel to function, and this is composed of the ??? and blood of 3 K’lor slugs – a giant worm with arms and claws—which populates the mausoleum by the thousands.

On the way to Ephran, we are stopped by Inquisitor Urinth, a commander of the Sith secret service.
She offers us another mission, one we are best to complete before we follow Harkuns orders.
For Urinth’s mission, we have to gain the trust of captured Jedi Quorian Dorgist, then we must allow him to escape.
Fed with false information, she will let him him escape to the front line of the Republic, so that she can lure a strike force in a trap.

We take the Mission, but nevertheless continue with our first mission. We go into the tomb of Tulak Hord, a deceased Dark lord who ruled in the early days of Sith Imperium, and who donned a fear-instilling black mask.
Besides the ever present worms, several traitors also thrive in the shadows of the caves: traitorous Sith and refugees as well as mining droids.
These fools can’t stop a Sith like us however: with the ability “Overload” we charge into their middle.
With the power of our Sith Inquisitor we slam them into the floor, lightning spreads to all sides this leaves our enemies stunned like marionettes, who fall apart once their bands are cut.
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes!   PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:39 am

Nice, but i have no idea what class my Empire main is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes!   PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:40 am

It plays directly into the hands (or hearts) of fans of the first three movies (Ep I, II & III I mean) who can now RP Jedis with an Obi-Wan type master (Consular) and an Anikan-esque apprentcie (Knight), or with the Sith you have Palpatine and Darth Maul (/later Anikan).

A ranged class makes sense to me since it's all about Force use (and the Knight/Warrior have melee covered). Though it does suggest that for game balencing the Bounty Hunter's roll will be far more up-close and personal than I'd originally pegged.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes!   PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:50 am

Harewood wrote:

A ranged class makes sense to me since it's all about Force use (and the Knight/Warrior have melee covered). Though it does suggest that for game balencing the Bounty Hunter's roll will be far more up-close and personal than I'd originally pegged.

Yeah if that translation is anything to go by then it seems we're definitely looking at at least one healer type in the Consular. I think the fact that these two classes clearly are light armoured and the Bounty Hunter is heavy armoured does show a potential for the BH being a mid-ranged fighter, which I'm pretty happy with tbh.

Well at least I've finally found a Republic class that I really like the look of. Smile
Back to top Go down
Charada
Agent
Agent
Charada

PostSubject: Re: PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes!   PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:27 am

Class nr 7 is the jedi consular, (obvious) In contrast to the jedi knight which has been revealed a few weeks ago, the consular is not to be found in the first frontline.
Also he will wield a lightsaber, the consular also masters different ranged abilities.
The class can be adjusted offensive for damage or specialized in healing.

This makes the jedi consular a very powerful supporting class in the old republic.

At Electronic arts in the in-house exhibition winter showcase 2009, we got to play hands on the sith inquisitor.
(SPOILER))))))))
and this is what we have experienced:
Planet Korriban - Place:
Valley of the dark lords
Quest giver: Warden Harkun
With 3 other Sith Acolytes, We stand infront of the quest giver Warden Harkun then Garv, One of the Acolytes, Miserably failed in his last mission and now has to pay the price for that: Infront of our eyes, a henchman of Harkun executes Garv. This should be a warning to us said Warden Harkun and then sends us to a dangerous mission. At the grave site of the dark lord Tulak Hord, We were supposed to meet the imperial agent Ephran Zell.

Ephran is a strange and nervous type who wants to make the Ominous "Red Machine" working. A gigantic and underground device that should help him gain power. (Energy we assume).

The Incapable Ephran has been searching for a solution to the problem for a long time and requires our assistance now. The Machine needs fuel to work(intelligent) and this consists of hate and blood of 3 K'lor'slug devastators - a kind of gigantic worms with arms and claws -,
which inhabits the grave site.

On the Way to Ephran, we are stopped by the inquisitor Urinth, a leader of the sith secret service. (lol) She offers us another mission which we are supposed to complete as soon as possible, at best before doing what Harkun told us to do.

Urinths mission consists of getting the trust of one of the imprisoned jedi, The Quarian Dorgis. We should gain his trust by helping him to escape. Fat with wrong information, she wants him to escape to the front lines of the republic so that their forces gets trapped.

We accept the mission but decide to queue it behind the mission that we already have.
First, we move to the grave site of Tulak Hord who reigned in the early days of the sith empire and who always wore a frightening black mask.

besides the giant worms, there are also some traitorous shadows in the shadows of the caves: Renegade sith and Refuges as well as Manipulated mining droids but those fools can't stop awesome sith like us (it really says that)

With the ability of "Overload" we launch at them and our Sith Inquisitor loudly smashes into the ground and lightning breaks out in all directions and let the enemies drop to the ground like marinettes who's strings are cut.

We finished them badly wounded with some lightsaber blows and lightning.
Using the Key "M" we summon the Overview map of the area in which we are currently in.
While a yellow Arrow is displaying our position green ones are indicating the directions we have to go to.
Yellow circles mark Quest-Targets.
Guided by this we quickly make it through the many corridors of the graveside, which sides are decorated with creepy sith statues.
At the three destinations we steal text plates with ancient sith inscription for the Warden Harkun.
Of course worms and renegades want to hinder us but they fall over like flies.(w00t)
Incidentally there's the Bonus-Quest "Set an example" for which eight of the Sith renegades have to die.

In the end we activate the red machine.
Noticing by the activity, K'lor'slug destroyers streams towards us for their own massacre. (or whatever)
Our inquisitor gracefully wields his lightsaber blade from one monster to the next.
After three of them rest in their own blood the machine is satisfied and reveals its last secret.
With the scrolls in one hand and the lightsaber in the other one we fight our way back to Ephran Zell.
He is enthusiastic when he eventually holds the scrolls in his hands.
We are tempted to wrench them from him right again - if needed by force.
We are not full-value members of the empire yet, but not more than a slave who has to proof himself to his master.

We are starting the journey to Warden Harkon for reporting him about the mission success when we are stopped again.
Lady Zash, a high ((I bet XD)) Sith, waves us nearer for a conversation.
The Jedi-Holocron, a library cube, which projects three-dimensional pictures and capable of saving huge quantities of data, has revealed its secret thanks to our help.
She is impressed and asks how a low Sith-Member like us could accomplish such a task.
Our answer even surprises the hardened Sith-Lady a bit: "It was way too easy. I only needed to offer seven sacrifices and to devour their hearts." (joke?)
In consideration of our recklessness and devotion she chooses us to be her apprentice.

Warden Harkon is upset due to our delay. "Where have you been that long, slave?" he asks with threatening voice.
We report him from our success and our encounter with Lady Zash
Instead of being deeply impressed he just boldy laughs in our face: "A Sith like Zash would crush you like vermin if she met you!
We better should move and hurry to the Training-Master as he awaits us
We then also ask if we will meet Harkon's henchman there. The Warden starts to seem resentful.
A Sith acolyte like his personal apprentice is a born warrior and superior to us in every way.
We like to have a challenge and walk of with the words "I never fail"
With this words ended our adventure... for now.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes!   PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:37 am

Great stuff! Thanks Charada and to your German friend! You should post up the full translation up on swtor.com. Smile

One thing kinda bothers me about the Consular:

Quote :
The class can be adjusted offensive for damage or specialized in healing.

With this statement I really hope BioWare have got a great system for healing without the Consular/Inquisitor being around. otherwise I can see a hell of a lot of players speccing their class to damage rather than healing. Personally I'd go full support and become a main healer if it were me but I have to wonder what the majority would go with.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes!   PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:44 am

I've just seen that this has gone up on Darth Hater:

Quote :

Jake Neri on the Sith Inquisitor & Jedi Consular

Here is a preview of our interview with Jake Neri, Producer at LucasArts, describing the thought process behind the Sith Inquisitor and Jedi Consular:

Jake Neri: I think you know when we looked out at all the possibilities when we talk about Star Wars—there are lots and lots of directions we could go.

At the forefront of this we know there is a hearty passion for Jedi vs. Sith and that just seems to be a religion in a way. People are lining up “I’m gonna be Jedi, I hate Sith!” or “I’m gonna be Sith, I hate Jedi!” and so that maybe informed the decision a bit.

Mostly (in) Star Wars, a lot of it is about is about lightsabers and its about really amazing force abilities and it fit with what we’ve been trying to do from day one, which is to bring action packed star wars combat to a MMO. We really wanted to have the opportunity to challenge ourselves to do force classes that also had lightsabers and were effective somewhat with both. It was a natural thing. There is a tremendous amount of passion for the force and “the force has been working so let’s go with that!” So that is sort of how we got at that.

There was a lot of debate on this for a long time. I’m sure over time we will talk about things that didn’t make the game, but there was plenty of other classes on the table. And at the end of the day, these just made the most sense. We’re looking at having a round group of classes.

We talked a lot today about being able to customize your classes in a number of different directions. When you think of Sith Inquisitor, you’re thinking about how we’re talking about him today in the Emperor Palpatine mold, the force lightning using guy. But as time goes on, we will show you other ways to customize that class that will give you a different gameplay style. We thought as core classes the Consular and the Inquisitor made the sense. We thought they balanced well against the other two. You can think of the Jedi Knight and the Sith Warrior as more of a melee-style Jedi, and the other two maybe more of the ranged-style Jedi. I think it made a lot of sense.

Check back for the full Darth Hater interview with Jake Neri, and our impressions of the two classes.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes!   PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:10 am

This is what happens when I stick my neck out Rolling Eyes
Personally I can see why the did it, yeah Jedi and Sith are the big draws for the movies so its logical to think they'd want these classes in there.
But for me it kind of questions how the game is going to be structured and play, I mean how many people will be force users now that they have the potential to have 4 different origin stories? If it were only 2 force users players would eventually get sick of playing Jedi sith and roll another class now they can try another class I can just foresee about 60% of all the players being Sith and Jedi.
And where does this leave the sub-classing system which was mentioned? You can't have that many subclasses for force users now so will that apply to all the other classes?

Personally I thinks its a very stupid move confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes!   PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:10 am

Fantastic translation Charada - thanks for that! Very Happy

And that quote of SS' nicely validates exactly what we've been saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes!   PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:17 am

@ PJK - Well you could argue a similar case for the Bounty Hunter and Imperial Agent though, couldn't you? Both are doing a similar job (track, infiltrate, assassinate) so far as we can tell from what we've seen. But I'm sure that just as the specialisations for the BH and IA will make them very different to play, the same will be true of the two Force user classes.

I think we've got to look at it from the point of view of aptitudes. Some Force adepts just aren't as strong in the more subtle uses of the Force, just as others aren't as warrior-like.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes!   PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:21 am

PrioryJK wrote:
This is what happens when I stick my neck out Rolling Eyes
Personally I can see why the did it, yeah Jedi and Sith are the big draws for the movies so its logical to think they'd want these classes in there.
But for me it kind of questions how the game is going to be structured and play, I mean how many people will be force users now that they have the potential to have 4 different origin stories? If it were only 2 force users players would eventually get sick of playing Jedi sith and roll another class now they can try another class I can just foresee about 60% of all the players being Sith and Jedi.
And where does this leave the sub-classing system which was mentioned? You can't have that many subclasses for force users now so will that apply to all the other classes?

Personally I thinks its a very stupid move confused

Although I'm happy with the last two classes (especially the Consular) I do have to agree with you on some points, and I also have to wonder how this will effect the remaining 2 FU, being the Warrior and Knight. I suppose at the end of the day the real pull for the JK and the SW is that they're in your face fighters, but what would worry me is how many force powers they'd now get. Hopefully they've balanced it so the SW/JK are more like Guardians & Sentinels combined and the SI/JC are glass cannon casters with healing (I imagine they'll be similar to Rune-Keepers in LotRO). But yeah it does make me wonder how much specialization we can go into now with each class and how different the story arcs wll be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes!   PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:28 am

Sureshot wrote:
Hopefully they've balanced it so the SW/JK are more like Guardians & Sentinels combined and the SI/JC are glass cannon casters with healing
I totally agree. But I'm personally not worried in the slightest about talent trees. I'm sure there'll be a little overlap, but the possibilites are almost limitless and I have faith in the almighty BioWare to give us unique builds.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes!   PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:41 am

Its no good, I've just got to say it...

"Nobody Expects the Spanish Sith Inquisition!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes!   PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:57 am

"NOT THE COMFY CHAIR!"

Nah, I think they'll make Inquisitors and Warriors (as well as their Jedi counterparts) different enough to be able to say "You'll get extremely different story arcs with different people and different foes for either class, dispite starting on Korriban".
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes!   PJK Turn Away, Everyone Else Have A Look At The New Classes! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:03 pm

Just for L-Dubz....