The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
We are missing 3 classes! EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
We are missing 3 classes! EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
We are missing 3 classes! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
We are missing 3 classes! EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
We are missing 3 classes! EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
We are missing 3 classes! EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
We are missing 3 classes! EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
We are missing 3 classes! EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
We are missing 3 classes! EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
We are missing 3 classes! Vote_b10We are missing 3 classes! Vote_b11We are missing 3 classes! Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
We are missing 3 classes! Vote_b10We are missing 3 classes! Vote_b11We are missing 3 classes! Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
We are missing 3 classes! Vote_b1065%We are missing 3 classes! Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
We are missing 3 classes! Vote_b106%We are missing 3 classes! Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
We are missing 3 classes! Vote_b1018%We are missing 3 classes! Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
We are missing 3 classes! Vote_b100%We are missing 3 classes! Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

We are missing 3 classes!

Go down 
+4
Sureshot
Tando
PrioryJK
Commander Nord
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

We are missing 3 classes! Empty
PostSubject: We are missing 3 classes!   We are missing 3 classes! EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:30 am

With the announcement of the smuggler and the confirmation of 8 classes in the game we can now safely say we have 3 missing. Razz

Jedi, Trooper, smuggler from the republic and dark jedi, bounty hunter on the sith side are the confirmed ones...

What i would like to hear is your ideas on the other 3! What will they be?

I have a slight problem with guessing any as the 5 they announced more or less cover most of the archetypes in the SW lore.

My guess is we will see some kind of "sith assassin" on the sith side. But i have no idea what they will ad as the last one on both sides... Politician? Some kind of healer?

I know we all have some ideas... Please share! O.o

(keeping my fingers crossed for some "other" melee class... But my hope here is waining.)
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: We are missing 3 classes!   We are missing 3 classes! EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:59 am

Spy for the sith and somekind of healer on both class
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: We are missing 3 classes!   We are missing 3 classes! EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:26 am

Some kind of wow "rogue" character would be great I love stealth, Sith trooper? meh
They are a bit of a mystery, they might throw a wild card and have a "droid class"
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: We are missing 3 classes!   We are missing 3 classes! EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:31 am

Yeah I think we might see some type of Spy for the Sith, plus medics.

Anyone know what class the Twi'lek is the new trailer is?
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tando_Alums
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: We are missing 3 classes!   We are missing 3 classes! EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:40 am

Tando wrote:
Yeah I think we might see some type of Spy for the Sith, plus medics.

Anyone know what class the Twi'lek is the new trailer is?

My guess would be Imperial Spy and/or Assassin which would be great as it fits the guild's theme perfectly. My bet that that Twi'lek is a either the class I just mentioned or (hopefully not) a companion character. My bets on it being a class though.

To answer Ali's orginal question, apart from what I think is a spy or assassin I haven't got a clue what the other classes coudl be. We'll probably need a Leia type class but Noble doesn't sound very combat orientated. So yeah I'm stuck! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org

PostSubject: Re: We are missing 3 classes!   We are missing 3 classes! EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:32 pm

I can't see a healer class being invented. I think Force users will get to (surprise, surprise) use the Force to aid healing but medkits and biomed/nanotech useables will be the lore abiding healing direction for SW in my opinion.

And as to what the class(es) could be, I tend to agree with Sureshot. Since BioWare have melded scouting into the Smuggler class, the only direction I can see left for a unique class to take is a scholastic/diplomatic one (similar to the Noble of the pen and paper SW RPG), possibly decked out with a permanent bodyguard pet (droid?) to help balance the combat.

Though it seems obvious that the Empire should get it's Spy/Assassin to compliment the Republic's Smuggler, I wouldn't put it past the developers to do something crazy and throw us a curve-ball. Give us a 'battler droid' prototype or something, like Priory said. Just to teach us a lesson!
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: We are missing 3 classes!   We are missing 3 classes! EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:04 pm

I suspect we wont get a 'spy' but rather an Assassin though I get the impression they will also cover many spy-like activities and abilities be as - has been said before - a more or less equivilent to the smuggler class.

BH gave a pretty definative and believable prediction of the classes one night on vent, but I'll leave him to tell you about that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks

PostSubject: Re: We are missing 3 classes!   We are missing 3 classes! EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:26 pm

I think the Empire will get an Assassin class, im not sure what they could get for a tank (unless BH is supposed to fill that role?) giving them a Sith Trooper would be a bit cheap.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: We are missing 3 classes!   We are missing 3 classes! EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:45 pm

We're talking Star Wars Archetypes here, right? I think that we've forgotten the vital pilot. Though this will probably be a side profession rather than a class. Perhaps Spy/assassin sounds the most likely thing at the moment though, so I'm agreeing on that one. It would counter the Republic Smuggler as the BH does the Trooper and the Sith does the Jedi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We are missing 3 classes!   We are missing 3 classes! EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:48 pm

So i can see we agree that healers don't seem to "fit" TOR and the SW universe all around. Sadly... I like support roles!

I think H2 is right about the trooper being covered with the BH on sith side.

Interesting enough i have heard in the last interview that the smuggler will be able to actually smuggle! Maybe i heard that wrong but it does mean that the republic will have something unique IF the smuggler is only a republic class....

After seeing that interview i'm not exactly sure if the smuggler will be only Republic aligned.... That twi'lek looked to me like a smuggler...More then a assassin... and she was with the sith. Not to mention they are kind of hinting through that interview that she is in fact acting like a smuggler there (using cover etc etc.).

I like that concept although i doubt i'm right. Still it would add some nice depth into the game adding"smuggler wars" to it.

Would be allot nicer then adding some corny sith assassin IMHO.

You mention nobles... The point is what would those nobles/diplomats do? This is obviously a fighting game... Maybe some kind of support class? *shrug*
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: We are missing 3 classes!   We are missing 3 classes! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 1:59 am

Aliendra wrote:

After seeing that interview i'm not exactly sure if the smuggler will be only Republic aligned.... That twi'lek looked to me like a smuggler...More then a assassin...

You mention nobles... The point is what would those nobles/diplomats do? This is obviously a fighting game... Maybe some kind of support class? *shrug*

I see where you're coming from on the Twi'lek Ali, but surely an Assassin wouldnt look like anything in paticular? kind of the point is to blend in. You see all these stupid-as-hell 'assassin" games where they're all done up as ninjas, where in reality an assassin in most dangerous when they are inconspicious, blending in with the crowd. Someone in a black body-stocking would actually be dead in seconds. (The Ninja thing works in the time in was actually used in historically due to the fact they did night operations and had no fancy hi-tech security systems to deal with)

Also, on the 'Nobles' front, how do we know this will be a 'fighting game'? Yeah I suspect combat will have a big role to play (and it makes the game more appealing in trailers), but I got the impression with BioWare bleating on about their "fourth pillar" all the time that storyline would be as important (if not more so than) as combat in the game. If thats the case, nobles would have a big role to play. However, although 'Noble' works well as a class in the pen and paper SW rpg, I doubt they will impliment it in the MMORPG. You'll probably find 'Noble' will be a trait, or a talent or even a rep reward.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: We are missing 3 classes!   We are missing 3 classes! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 2:35 am

Noble archetype - as in Leia or Padme? They are diplomats but can still kick some serious butt. I can definately see them coming in for the Republic class. I think that they'll be a light support/ranged class if incorperated. I think Bioware has said that this is about war, not dilly dallying around the war as crafters or entertainers, so every class will be able to fight. The Noble, in my opinion, can do just that if modeled on Leia or Padme.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We are missing 3 classes!   We are missing 3 classes! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 5:35 am

Aliendra wrote:

How would it be "corny"? Sith assassins were quite common in old Republic times...
Back to top Go down
zoran
Registered
Registered
zoran

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: We are missing 3 classes!   We are missing 3 classes! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 10:37 am

Spy for the Sith and maybe a medic type class for both the sides but personally i hope not.

And btw there not Dark Jedi there Sith, there's a very big difference. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We are missing 3 classes!   We are missing 3 classes! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 10:58 am

Maybe they will have two Sith and Jedi classes. One for DPS like the Jedi Guardian and some kind of healer/support such as a Jedi Consular. For the Sith it could be a Sith marauder and er...the Sith don't care all that much about healing unless they had a class that drained life from the enemies and dispersed among your allies.

Just an idea.
Back to top Go down
Black Heart
Registered
Registered
Black Heart

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: We are missing 3 classes!   We are missing 3 classes! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 11:41 am

Lunarwolf wrote:
BH gave a pretty definative and believable prediction of the classes one night on vent, but I'll leave him to tell you about that Very Happy

Wish you had put it down, LW! Sorry, I ended up being tied up for the weekend. Anyway, I think the there will be a Sith Spy that uses the 'Skills' from KotOR. Meaning that similar to the Smuggler class, the Sith spy/assassin will use skills and preparation to gain the upper hand rather than brute force and heavy blaster rifles. These Sith Spies, along with the Republic Smuggler, will probably end up being the most skilled at the manual, rational, "Treat Injury" ability making them suitable healers for a group. And, like Red said, they will probably be passed by for healing for the wonder that is Jedi powers and their ability to heal. Following a system akin to many recent MMOs where there isn't necessarily a hundred abilities to choose one but rather a few a 'specs' where people follow their way through (primarily) one of three or four choice trees that follow a similar theme of functionality.

That, I believes, leaves the close combat, non-Jedi classes, whose names I'm not certain on--in KotOR they called the non-Jedi Republic melee fighters Soldiers and the Sith ones may be call Marauders. Throughout Star Wars lore non-jedi fighters play a significant role (Even if they didn't in the movies) Jarael, [http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Vulkars]swoop gang fighters[/url] (Mostly with shock staffs), [http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Zaalbar]Zaalbar[/url], [http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Hanharr]Hanharr[/url], a well-played [http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Canderous]Canderous/Mandalore[/url], to name a few from the Old Republic.

As necessary as medics are in an MMO, there simply is scarce lore on healers who strictly are healers (especially in Heroic roles) in Star Wars. Leading me to believe that it will simply be a specialization rather than a class storyline. We'll see though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We are missing 3 classes!   We are missing 3 classes! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 2:15 pm

Lunarwolf wrote:
Aliendra wrote:

After seeing that interview i'm not exactly sure if the smuggler will be only Republic aligned.... That twi'lek looked to me like a smuggler...More then a assassin...

I see where you're coming from on the Twi'lek Ali, but surely an Assassin wouldnt look like anything in paticular? kind of the point is to blend in. You see all these stupid-as-hell 'assassin" games where they're all done up as ninjas, where in reality an assassin in most dangerous when they are inconspicious, blending in with the crowd. Someone in a black body-stocking would actually be dead in seconds. (The Ninja thing works in the time in was actually used in historically due to the fact they did night operations and had no fancy hi-tech security systems to deal with)

Right and i agree. It could be an assassin. But then again... This is an mmo. There has to be a "coolness" factor to a class for people to play it. The problem is that to most people an assassin is like a rogue in WoW Razz Dark hoods, masks, sneaky/stabby looks... It has to have the BLING... If you know what i mean.

I myself hope it was a spy/assassin in the movie because it didn't look like one and didn't give an impression of one. How perfect of an assassin is that!Smile

Quote :

Also, on the 'Nobles' front, how do we know this will be a 'fighting game'? Yeah I suspect combat will have a big role to play (and it makes the game more appealing in trailers), but I got the impression with BioWare bleating on about their "fourth pillar" all the time that storyline would be as important (if not more so than) as combat in the game. If thats the case, nobles would have a big role to play. However, although 'Noble' works well as a class in the pen and paper SW rpg, I doubt they will impliment it in the MMORPG. You'll probably find 'Noble' will be a trait, or a talent or even a rep reward.

Exactly... There is little place in a MMO for a "diplomatic" class. Or even a socializing class... well not in a MMO like TOR sadly. (altho i hope i am wrong ^^)

If its not a buffer/healer/fighter it won't fit...

And the 4th pillar... Yes they are still bragging about the story... But... They show lightsaber fights and flamethrowers, jetpacks etc etc. They are trying to attract a certain kind of player to it. And that kind of player won't probably be happy in playing a "noble"... When compared to a BH for example^^

Artekus wrote:
Aliendra wrote:

How would it be "corny"? Sith assassins were quite common in old Republic times...

I mean "corny" in the way BH are "corny". Assassins looking like the Sith Assassins in KOTOR... Thats just sad and ridiculous.

Assassins like Atton Rand would be great tho ^^

Artekus wrote:
Maybe they will have two Sith and Jedi classes. One for DPS like the Jedi Guardian and some kind of healer/support such as a Jedi Consular. For the Sith it could be a Sith marauder and er...the Sith don't care all that much about healing unless they had a class that drained life from the enemies and dispersed among your allies.

Just an idea.

I'm almost certain there won't a single healing class if there will be any at all.

Well... I doubt there will be Jedi healing per se... They might have a health buff or something in that style but i doubt (right now) that there will be actual healers in game.

Why? Because obviously right now when we know so many of the classes one can say with some degree of certainty that this isn't exactly a Trinity setup game. (Tank,dps,healer)

Although.... IF the last missing class will be a healing class and IF they would make jedi/sith hybrids of some sort (fighter/ healer) then this might work as a Trinity setup. *shrug*

We'll see i guess.

As BH said... There is really so little lore for any kind of healer in the SW universe that it makes any kid of healing class unlikely to appear in game. Sadly.

Anyway... I babble on here to much. But i'm really wondering about this last class. I don't have a class in this game i would even like to try (except the smuggler.... as smuggling sounds fun Razz ) yet. Still keeping my fingers crossed for some kind of nin-jedi melee combat Razz

Heh i guess i would like the Noble more then any of the classes shown by Bioware so far Razz

Might change my mind when we have more info though. Smile

So right now the concepts are a Noble, Sith assassin/spy (some kind of sith stealthy class must be there to balance out the smuggler), another jedi/sith specialization and maybe some kind of healer... heh... Any other ideas?Smile
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: We are missing 3 classes!   We are missing 3 classes! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 5:04 am

Artekus wrote:
Aliendra wrote:

I agree with Artekus on this one. Assassins were pretty much everywhere in all of the Star Wars timeline. I think it would be downright unfair to have Smugglers available for both factions after the whole Bounty Hunter controversy. Although I honestly think Imperial Spy woudl be a great mirror for the Smuggler as it fits better than Assassin.

Aliendra wrote:

I mean "corny" in the way BH are "corny". Assassins looking like the Sith Assassins in KOTOR... Thats just sad and ridiculous.

Erm you've completely lost me here! How are Bounty Hunter's corny? confused

They're one of things that most people assosciate with Star Wars, and as a class I think most would agree that they look damn awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: We are missing 3 classes!   We are missing 3 classes! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 8:39 am

Right, how about a commando. Now, there may be a trooper, but a commando is a completely different thing. Were the trooper is a heavily armoured combat beast with a gun, the commando is a much stealthier option, with traps, snipers and camoflauge. It has been done before, look at the bothan commando or the scout trooper from the movies! In my opinion, the commando may well be a viable class.
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: We are missing 3 classes!   We are missing 3 classes! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 8:44 am

Harl, the Commando in SWG was more like the Trooper from TOR but your right there is no Stealhy type yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tando_Alums
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: We are missing 3 classes!   We are missing 3 classes! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:22 am

....except a smuggler Razz

But I'm splitting hairs! I know you guys mean a covert-ops military specialist, but I think its unlikely due to the presence of the Smuggler class.

Just my opinion, ofc Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: We are missing 3 classes!   We are missing 3 classes! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 10:49 am

Smugglers aren't military and I don't think they'd rely so much on guns and traps, were-as a commando would. Perhaps the commando would be a second cover system class (CSC?) for the Republic...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We are missing 3 classes!   We are missing 3 classes! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:07 am

I really can't see a "Commando" being in TOR when they've given us the Trooper already. Perhaps as a developmental specialisation for the Trooper but definitely not a class on it's own right.

Smuggler/Spy seems a solid mirror to me with scope for either having a few similar quests (missions in TORspeak?) in common. Or at least similar ways to achieve their quests. Much like how I see the majority of Jedi/Sith quests involving the use of the Force and the BH/Trooper quests focusing on big guns and blowing s*** up.

The mystery fourth class type would in my opinion have to use a fourth and separate route by means of achieving quests to instill that sense of separateness. Which is why I still think a 'Noble' archetype is a possibility. Like I said earlier, poor firepower/defense could be overcome using any number of devices to ensure a balanced game experience.

But that's just my opinion of course Smile . We'll just have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Black Heart
Registered
Registered
Black Heart

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: We are missing 3 classes!   We are missing 3 classes! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:08 am

Harlequin2 wrote:
Smugglers aren't military and I don't think they'd rely so much on guns and traps, were-as a commando would. Perhaps the commando would be a second cover system class (CSC?) for the Republic...

I doubt it. The smuggler will have a many different paths to take. It's an eight class came that prides itself on giving its characters their own choices. Smugglers can use demolitions if they want to and I think they'll end up being the utility class, relying on skills, craft and aptitude rather blasters. So I think you're right, they won't rely on guns as much as a commando would but there simply isn't a big enough difference between the two to warrant 25% of the Republic faction game on another cover based class.

Edit: Red, I think the noble class would be very cool, especially from a roleplaying point of view. But from an MMO point of view I don't think they'd make a class that doesn't have as much capability in battle, and they said somewhere that all of the classes would be equal. I also think, from this MMO's point of view, that a noble would be an unlikely class in a game that's heavily faction based because in Star Wars canon most nobles are separatists so wouldn't side with either faction, hoping for the freedom to do whatever they please with their fortunes. But again, I'd love a noble class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We are missing 3 classes!   We are missing 3 classes! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:13 pm

I'm not selling the Noble idea very well am I? lol I see what you're saying Black Heart, but I think you're underestimating the 'Noble'. I'm not just talking about blue-bloods but the class as described in the pen and paper game.

Saga Edition Core Rulebook wrote:
From true royalty to elected officials, military commanders to crime lords, traders, merchants, ambassadors, holovid stars, and influential corporate magnates...
Now, yes – for pen and paper this is all well and good but I don't see why for an MMO Bioware can't whittle this broad spectrum down to something usable for TOR which would be unique from the other classes. My previous suggestion of a droid bodyguard (similar to the LOTRO Captain mechanic) is one way round any firepower/defense imbalance, I'm sure there are many others.

And while I haven't the canon background knowledge it seems to me that in TOR's "you must pick a side" universe nobles would flock to either banner, explained away as a means to further their power/fame or protect their assets by ensuring the government/populace/infrastructure they have invested in comes out on top and as quickly as possible.

I hope that explains better where I'm coming from. Don't want you lot thinking I've lost the plot and expect playable useless princesses/ambassadors! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We are missing 3 classes!   We are missing 3 classes! Empty

Back to top Go down

We are missing 3 classes!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next