The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
    Current US Time (EST)
    Latest topics
    » CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
    THE E.P.O.C.H SLICER #3 Is Now Available! EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
    THE E.P.O.C.H SLICER #3 Is Now Available! EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
    THE E.P.O.C.H SLICER #3 Is Now Available! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
    THE E.P.O.C.H SLICER #3 Is Now Available! EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
    THE E.P.O.C.H SLICER #3 Is Now Available! EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
    THE E.P.O.C.H SLICER #3 Is Now Available! EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
    THE E.P.O.C.H SLICER #3 Is Now Available! EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
    THE E.P.O.C.H SLICER #3 Is Now Available! EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
    THE E.P.O.C.H SLICER #3 Is Now Available! EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
    Visitor Information
    Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
    BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
    SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
    SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
    Top posters
    Lunarwolf (6401)
    THE E.P.O.C.H SLICER #3 Is Now Available! Vote_b10THE E.P.O.C.H SLICER #3 Is Now Available! Vote_b11THE E.P.O.C.H SLICER #3 Is Now Available! Vote_b12 
    Sureshot (5209)
    THE E.P.O.C.H SLICER #3 Is Now Available! Vote_b10THE E.P.O.C.H SLICER #3 Is Now Available! Vote_b11THE E.P.O.C.H SLICER #3 Is Now Available! Vote_b12 
    PrioryJK (2575)
    Caryington (2420)
    Harlequin2 (1887)
    Commander Nord (1761)
    Tando (1068)
    Kleti (448)
    nosyd (435)
    Smudge (369)
    Poll
    Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
    Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
    THE E.P.O.C.H SLICER #3 Is Now Available! Vote_b1065%THE E.P.O.C.H SLICER #3 Is Now Available! Vote_b12
     65% [ 11 ]
    An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
    THE E.P.O.C.H SLICER #3 Is Now Available! Vote_b106%THE E.P.O.C.H SLICER #3 Is Now Available! Vote_b12
     6% [ 1 ]
    SWTOR Official Forums
    THE E.P.O.C.H SLICER #3 Is Now Available! Vote_b1018%THE E.P.O.C.H SLICER #3 Is Now Available! Vote_b12
     18% [ 3 ]
    Darth Hater Forums
    THE E.P.O.C.H SLICER #3 Is Now Available! Vote_b106%THE E.P.O.C.H SLICER #3 Is Now Available! Vote_b12
     6% [ 1 ]
    SWTOR Roleplay Forums
     6% [ 1 ]
    Other (Please Explain)
    THE E.P.O.C.H SLICER #3 Is Now Available! Vote_b100%THE E.P.O.C.H SLICER #3 Is Now Available! Vote_b12
     0% [ 0 ]
    Total Votes : 17
    Dice Roller

Site Donation
    Twitterlink

THE E.P.O.C.H SLICER #3 Is Now Available!

Go down 
    5 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Sureshot
    Chief Operative
    Chief Operative
    Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

THE E.P.O.C.H SLICER #3 Is Now Available! Empty
    PostSubject: THE E.P.O.C.H SLICER #3 Is Now Available!   THE E.P.O.C.H SLICER #3 Is Now Available! EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:55 am

Finally the latest newsletter has been completed and uploaded. If you would like to download it, please click here.

Well done to everyone that worked on it. It's a damn good read. Smile

Last edited by Sureshot on Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
    Lunarwolf
    Chief Operative
    Chief Operative
    Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
    Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: THE E.P.O.C.H SLICER #3 Is Now Available!   THE E.P.O.C.H SLICER #3 Is Now Available! EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:19 am

Excellent job guys!

Great content and it looks damn professional like that - tidy as heck.

Can I put in a request to have all slicers like this in future please?

WooHoo! cheers
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
    Sureshot
    Chief Operative
    Chief Operative
    Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: THE E.P.O.C.H SLICER #3 Is Now Available!   THE E.P.O.C.H SLICER #3 Is Now Available! EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:00 am

Agreed, I prefer this format to the one we had before as well. It's a shame it can only have 200 downloads with my account but it'll be interesting to see how many hits /downloads we receive for the newsletter. Smile

Last edited by Sureshot on Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org

PostSubject: Re: THE E.P.O.C.H SLICER #3 Is Now Available!   THE E.P.O.C.H SLICER #3 Is Now Available! EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:48 am

/agreed Very Happy

I think it looks bloomin brilliant! And a huuuuge and heart felt thanks to Sureshot for the time and effort it took to get us here. Muchos fantastico Senoir!!
    THE E.P.O.C.H SLICER #3 Is Now Available! Happy-smiley-8815
    Back to top Go down
    Charada
    Agent
    Agent
    Charada

Number of posts : 129
    Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: THE E.P.O.C.H SLICER #3 Is Now Available!   THE E.P.O.C.H SLICER #3 Is Now Available! EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:08 am

Very nice guys! Very Happy I was just wondering, as you know, I'm currently studying a media program here in sweden, and we in "Grafik communication C" (The name of the class) have created this media group called Popcorn which receives orders for free and help them with whatever their needs (for example get a nice layout for a newsletter for example) and I have currently no job for me in hour very long 3-4 hour lessons. So if you want me to get a nice looking layout for the newsletter, let me now Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    Harlequin2
    Veteran Agent
    Veteran Agent
    Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
    Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: THE E.P.O.C.H SLICER #3 Is Now Available!   THE E.P.O.C.H SLICER #3 Is Now Available! EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:50 am

Charada wrote:
    Very nice guys! Very Happy I was just wondering, as you know, I'm currently studying a media program here in sweden, and we in "Grafik communication C" (The name of the class) have created this media group called Popcorn which receives orders for free and help them with whatever their needs (for example get a nice layout for a newsletter for example) and I have currently no job for me in hour very long 3-4 hour lessons. So if you want me to get a nice looking layout for the newsletter, let me now Very Happy

That's very kind of you Charada! The next Slicer won't come out for a while, but I'll let you know should I need you help! Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    PrioryJK
    Special Agent
    Special Agent
    PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
    Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: THE E.P.O.C.H SLICER #3 Is Now Available!   THE E.P.O.C.H SLICER #3 Is Now Available! EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:56 am

I've yet to read it but it looks great cheers
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE E.P.O.C.H SLICER #3 Is Now Available!   THE E.P.O.C.H SLICER #3 Is Now Available! Empty

Back to top Go down

THE E.P.O.C.H SLICER #3 Is Now Available!
    Page 1 of 1