The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 Vote_b10What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 Vote_b11What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 Vote_b10What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 Vote_b11What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 Vote_b1065%What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 Vote_b106%What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 Vote_b1018%What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 Vote_b106%What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 Vote_b100%What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

What will become of the Newsletter?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What will become of the Newsletter?   What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 11:06 am

Hmmm I'd prefer it if we kept the Agents Interviews actually as it's a nice personal touch for people wanting to know more about the people behind the guild.
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org

PostSubject: Re: What will become of the Newsletter?   What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 11:17 am

Hehe! I'm having dejavu tongue! Roll up, roll up! Roll up folks and place your bets! Will it be alternating Trando Tips/Member Interviews/Etcetera or an interveiw every issue? What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 Person-smiley-1146

Wink
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: What will become of the Newsletter?   What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 11:35 am

Okay, I'll go through this idea:

The Newsletter will be composed of the sections shown of the first post. One of those sections "Special" is going to be an alternating thing. Members can put forward their ideas on what they want and I'm going to comply. The choices are as follows:

- Trandoshan Tips
- Member Interview
- Guild Interview
- Guest Monologue
- Holonet News

If no one will come forward to give their idea on what they want (or a completely new idea for that matter) then we'll go instantly to default which is Trandoshan Tips, the only one that I can do by myself. For all the others I need outside contributions and for this month, no-one has come forward. It's too late now to change though. 25th is the deadline and we're two days away.

(Although granted, for Guild Interview, I would go to that guild but that would take a lot of time because Torgal took and amazingly long amount of time to respond to my questions).
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: What will become of the Newsletter?   What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 11:48 am

Why does it have to be done by the 25th.? As I'll be the one working out the html (if people haven't already) and putting it together to send out I don't mind waiting until we get everything in. I'd much rather have a full-to-the-brim newsletter with lots of information on the go. Agent Interview (not allies) should be released with every newsletter I feel otherwise we'll never get through all of our members haha!
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: What will become of the Newsletter?   What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:23 pm

Well, I stated 25th some time ago and I want to hold true to my word. Anyway, I suppose the Interview can take the place of the Riddle. However, I need a member to interview in the first place...
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: What will become of the Newsletter?   What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 12:57 pm

Well I can answer some questions if you like h2? Although there is not much about me that isn't already mentioned all over these boards Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: What will become of the Newsletter?   What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 1:07 pm

True. We need someone fresh and spontanious! ^^ j/k.

Okay, it would be a good idea. I'll send you the questions round. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: What will become of the Newsletter?   What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:23 am

@ Priory:
I want the Top Topic. Just one Topic (but not from Guild News or Discussion) that you think is extremely important. Put a little paragraph explaining what it is and why it's so important.

I want a section for Storytelling including:
- The adventures of Renia Vais
- Life of a swordman
- Subtlety
- Just Another Day at the Office
- Serra Vos: Ghosts of Kashyyyk
- Re: T. Creon primary recruitment files

I want a section for Forum RP including:
- Hyperion
- Dark Secrets
- Doom Amongst the Dunes
- Entertainment Value (yes, I know it was a failure, but tell everyone why after a brief description of it).

@ Redwatch:

I know you've already got the work in for me but I need the following:
- Balmorra
- Battle of Bothawui

Plus, I want a small section called Leaked Info. I want this to contain the news about the date when the game will take place in Saw Wars timeline. Here's a starting point: here
I also want to see the Leaked Info about when ToR is supposedly coming out (January apparently), I can't find the exact forum post were I saw it though. It would be good if you include the Q&A thing here, I know it could be fake so explain to our faithful audience why, etc.

Right, it's not often I get to boss people around, I hope you're all ok with me on this. I've moved the deadline up to the 30th if that's ok with everyone?
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: What will become of the Newsletter?   What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:30 am

If you say so Harl, I thought I covered those in last months dodah but I'll update them if you want Smile
Was entertainment value an RP? i thought it was a story lol
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: What will become of the Newsletter?   What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:43 am

We cover the new stories, but cover any RP threads that we can find. You did a fine job last time round though which is the standard that I'm looking for. Entertainment Value was indeed an RP, albeit an unsuccessful one.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: What will become of the Newsletter?   What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:55 am

I might have participated if I'd know it was one Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What will become of the Newsletter?   What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 5:47 am

Harlequin2 wrote:

@ Redwatch:

I know you've already got the work in for me but I need the following:
- Balmorra
- Battle of Bothawui
Yep, I'm already on this. And I'm also including the "Return of the Mandalorians" timeline which wasn't in the last newsletter and which I overlooked.

Quote :
Plus, I want a small section called Leaked Info. I want this to contain the news about the date when the game will take place in Saw Wars timeline. Here's a starting point: here
Hokey-dokey.

Quote :
I also want to see the Leaked Info about when ToR is supposedly coming out (January apparently), I can't find the exact forum post were I saw it though.
I'm hesitant to put my fingers to this. The Taris thing last newsletter was good because there was photo evidence to back it up, and the timeline setting you've mentioned is good too because that received an official answer. But I don't feel like unsubstantiated forum rumours (which I can't even find) fall under the heading "Leaked info" and really aren't newsworthy.

Quote :
It would be good if you include the Q&A thing here, I know it could be fake so explain to our faithful audience why, etc.
I've gone round in circle so many times about this I feel like I've been on a merry-go-round! I'd hate to give this cr*p any column space because to me it's playing into the plans this tripe was written for and I'd so loathe to give this b*stard any more exposure because of his lies. I'll happily eat humble pie and face egg if it actually turns out to be true, but that's the way I feel. However, I've decided that not reporting on this just because I disagree with it would actually be censorship (I'm not the BBC) and doing so goes against my journalistic integrity^^ I guess it's up to the readers to decide if it's genuine or not and I'll just have to scrub and scrub myself till I'm raw to feel clean after playing into "DarthMaulUK's" plans.

I'll get to reporting and have everything with you by the 30th.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: What will become of the Newsletter?   What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 6:02 am

Good on you Red! ^^ I agree with you on the 2nd to last point though, it is quite a large rumour, but I'd still like it in with the Q&A thing for the sole reason that there's a possibilty that it's true. I didn't say anything about not expressing your own opinion though, but you have to give points to back it up. ie.

I think it's a load of tosh because...
- Why would BW choose such a lowly forum
- Not enough detail on who the informant is
- DarthMaulUK is a bit of a dodgey name
- It's just plain garbage!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What will become of the Newsletter?   What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 8:02 am

Harlequin2 wrote:
I agree with you on the 2nd to last point though, it is quite a large rumour, but I'd still like it in with the Q&A thing
Sorry Harl, I'm confused. Are you saying you agree with me that unsubstantiated forum rumours aren't newsworthy and shouldn't be included, or that you do want to include unsubstantiated forum rumours even though you agree they aren't newsworthy?
confused
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: What will become of the Newsletter?   What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:19 am

I agree that it is very unlikely, but there was some evidance in the form of some site (Monster something, I still can't find that post!) and for that reason alone I'd like it in (though only if you can find the post that I'm rattling on about).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What will become of the Newsletter?   What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:28 pm

Right. I'm all done! And I've spent too much time trawling the SWTOR forums... Excuse me while I go throw up...
What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 Ill-violated-dead-smiley-5386
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: What will become of the Newsletter?   What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:41 pm

Hehe. Game over man! Game over! Very Happy

Thanks for that Red, you need a well-earned rest!
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: What will become of the Newsletter?   What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 11:26 am

Priory... Oh Priory... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: What will become of the Newsletter?   What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 5:01 am

Ok, the Slicer has been sent off to Sureshot. I'm not sure your videos work Hare, something's broken the script I think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What will become of the Newsletter?   What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 5:17 am

Hmmm. Everything worked at my end. The vids do autoplay, which is a pain, but that's encoded into the uploads.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: What will become of the Newsletter?   What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 8:32 am

Ok cheers guys, I got it through so I'll begin on the editing and html soon enough. There are a couple of things that need changing but it looks pretty awesome from where I'm sitting so good job again guys.

The things I'll be adding/changing are as follows:

1. Adding a small intro.

2. Removing the title "Knighfall Fails" as it sounds to me like HofD haven't really tried. lol!

3. The triple alliance needs changing as the SDI haven't been confirmed as definite allies/enemies yet. I still need to hear from the Officers opinions on this one.

4. The RoM update needs the "there has not been much of excitement" removed.

5. The Failed negotiations withe Order of the Sith I found a was bit uneccessay so I'll be removing that. Plus I haven't completely ruled them out.

6. The demotions section will be removed as I find thats private guild business.

7. I'm tempted to also remove Ghosts of Kashyyk as Serra Vos has been removed from the guild so I can't honestly say that that it will be able to continue.

8. The Threat of Plot title will be changed to "Threat of Peace" (sadly!)

9. An "Agent Interview" still needs to be added.

10. I shall be adding the "Slicer" image that Vos did as the header.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: What will become of the Newsletter?   What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:31 am

Sureshot wrote:

9. An "Agent Interview" still needs to be added.

Erm...I did send that back to Harl - did Mynocks eat it? Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: What will become of the Newsletter?   What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:02 pm

Not to worry, I've got it mate. Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: What will become of the Newsletter?   What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:17 pm

Well i was a bit unsure about why we were commenting on peoples RPs and stories who were no longer here, especially why we would have a do/don'ts bit for Grandoss failed RP Question

I love the fact Harl2 put the title as "Knightfall fails" though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: What will become of the Newsletter?   What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:30 pm

Does that make Sure the editor for the editor then? Maybe I should have the title "The Manager" instead as I manage more than edit...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What will become of the Newsletter?   What will become of the Newsletter? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What will become of the Newsletter?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next