The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 Vote_b10How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 Vote_b11How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 Vote_b10How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 Vote_b11How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 Vote_b1065%How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 Vote_b106%How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 Vote_b1018%How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 Vote_b106%How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 Vote_b100%How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild?

Go down 
+4
Lunarwolf
Commander Nord
PrioryJK
Sureshot
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

1-2
How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 Vote_b108%How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 Vote_b12
 8% [ 1 ]
3-4
How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 Vote_b1023%How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 Vote_b12
 23% [ 3 ]
5-6
How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 Vote_b1046%How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 Vote_b12
 46% [ 6 ]
7-8
How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 Vote_b1015%How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 Vote_b12
 15% [ 2 ]
Other (please state how many)
How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 Vote_b108%How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 Vote_b12
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild?   How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 2:09 pm

Charada wrote:
Well, I might step into the role as a Sith Inquisitor, I am quite familiar with Sith lore, Infact, that is why I was appointed intelligence officer in the first place, I was the one that knew everything about everything concerning the sith.

Groovy stuff. I'm trying to think up a way of incoporating the Inquisitor into our lore and background so if you have any ideas that you'd like added leave a comment on that thread. Smile

Lord_Nord wrote:
I have decide my main will with great chances be Sith Warrior so i say 7-8 Force user

I think I'm going to play it on how many members we have. As we're nearing the 20 mark I think about 5 or 6 force users are fine for the meantime. Obviously as you guys were here first you get first picks if you wanna be a Force User.

To keep things with the original vision of the guild I'm definitely on the lookout for more Imperial Agents now. The way I see it we have this so far for FU's (obviously this is subject to change as to what you all decide to pick in the end):

Force Users

L-Dubz - SW
Nord - SW
Hare - SW
Charada - SI

Non-Force Users

Sureshot - BH
Harly - BH
Tando - BH

I think thats about right but if you want anything changed or added then let me know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org

PostSubject: Re: How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild?   How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 3:32 pm

@SS - Are you going with a BH main? I thought I read somewhere you thought that the Imperial Agent fitted both Creed and TMF the best?
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild?   How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 3:36 pm

Nah Bounty Hunter has always been my pick of the bunch so whatever/whoever my BH is will be my main but Creed will be an IA for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild?   How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 3:43 pm

Aaahhhhh... So if Falleen are playable then TMF will be a BH, but if Falleen aren't playable then you'll invent a new character? Creed won't ever be your main?
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild?   How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 3:46 pm

Yup thats right. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild?   How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 3:55 pm

And what if Nautolan's aren't a playable race? A human BH?

(Sorry, this is probably better suited to a class discussion thread - but I'm interested! Wink)
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild?   How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 4:12 pm

If Falleen aren't playable I'll cry, if Nautolan aren't available then BioWare really need a slap, aside from that I'm really not sure. I'd be completely bang out of ideas!!
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild?   How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 10:42 am

Is anyone else wondering what the hell GTC are going to do now considering 2 of the classes are FU and they aren't allowing them?
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild?   How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 10:52 am

Nope, but it's an interesting thought. I doubt the guild will last with all too many switches in power and inactive members...
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild?   How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 10:58 am

Yeah something tells me that they're gonna be a bit screwed without the other 2 classes on board.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild?   How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:04 am

Nah, I think with LFG channels it's doable. And I think there'll be plenty of Jedi-only or Bounty Hunter-only guilds out there.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild?   How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:06 am

Still it takes the fun out of being able to raid with just your guild, and personally I hate grouping with PuG's so it's an option I'd avoid like the plague.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild?   How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:15 am

I agree, it's a rubbish idea! It's a reflection of guilds forming around a game that's not out yet. Some people are too short-sighted to build in lore which takes into acount play mechanics.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild?   How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:53 am

Just a quick message to inform you guys that we are approaching the limit of how many FU's we can have in the guild so if you'd like to be a part of the FU dept nows your last chance until the guild grows to 30 members.

Here are the following confirmed Force Users:

Lunarwolf - Sith Inquisitor
Lord_Nord - Sith Warrior
Harewood - Sith Warrior
Maimai (when she returns) - Sith Inquisitor.

Is that everyone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild?   How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:35 am

Has Mai been in touch? Did she say whether she'd be investing her SI primarily in a healer role or not, since that could be important?
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild?   How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:46 am

Harewood wrote:
Has Mai been in touch? Did she say whether she'd be investing her SI primarily in a healer role or not, since that could be important?

Yup I spoke to her yesterday and she seems dead set on going for a ranged DPS class and SI took her fancy the most. To be honest there still hasn't been any indication of the SI being able to heal as of yet so I guess we'll just have to sit back and wait until more info comes our way.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild?   How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:51 am

Looks like we're even on the Warrior:Inquisitor front, a good thing in my opinion, but we definately need more Agents and Bounty Hunters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild?   How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:54 am

Harlequin2 wrote:
Looks like we're even on the Warrior:Inquisitor front, a good thing in my opinion, but we definately need more Agents and Bounty Hunters.
I think we need more Imperial Agents and Bounty Hunters too.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild?   How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:01 am

Harewood wrote:
Harlequin2 wrote:

Yup Imperial Agents are our biggest priority at the minute so if you see any european role-players lurking about that have their eye on playing one let me know. Bounty Hunters are a secondary concern at the min but yeah still equally as important.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild?   How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:12 am

Sureshot wrote:
Harewood wrote:
Harlequin2 wrote:

Yup Imperial Agents are our biggest priority at the minute so if you see any european role-players lurking about that have their eye on playing one let me know. Bounty Hunters are a secondary concern at the min but yeah still equally as important.

Maybe we should have members start hitting the IA and BH threads on SWTOR. Give our sig a presence and hint at that class being important to us without making it an obvious recruitment post because with our guild as it stands we don't really have enough Imperial Agents or Bounty Hunters.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild?   How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:27 am

Well so far Bounty still Hunters make up the bulk of the guild (3 or 4 I think we have now). I often make an appearance on the Bounty Hunter class forum but I don't enjoy it!! In fact I don't enjoy posting on swtor.com at all if I'm honest. If it wasn't for the recruitment/LFG thread I doubt I'd go on there at all! I seriously haven't been impressed with the TOR community so far so I wouldn't blame people if they chose not to post on there. Wink

The way I think I'm starting to look at is now (especially seeing how bad the LFG thread looks) is to wait and see what happens when the game launches. If we see potential recruits that suit us along the way then thats just a plus point.
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild?   How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:37 am

It's a shame the Tor Community has been bad lately, everytime I go on there it pisses me off ppl moaning about the game when hardly anything is known about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tando_Alums

PostSubject: Re: How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild?   How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:44 am

I remember making this post:

Subject: SWTOR.com Community Forums Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:37 pm

Harewood wrote:
Ok. Here's my worry.

I joined the swtor.com community website a couple of weeks ago and have visited most days since. It's beginning to depress me.

All of the threads I've been interested in and had a look-see have been filled with the most inane and often downright offensive posts I've ever seen on a forum. Is it just me or does anyone else think this game is attracting far more than it's fair share of ignorant ****holes? Anything I've been tempted to respond to I've ended up not bothering (which you may have noticed from my activity here might not sound like me!).

Perhaps it's a case of those with the least to say shouting loudest but I have yet to find a topic that hasn't left me feeling let down by the community at large. I thank the gods of serendipity (and Sureshot) for providing this haven, this little ray of hope for an enriching multiplayer gaming experience to come. Otherwise I would probably be solo-ing my way through the whole of swtor!

I'd be really interested to know how the rest of the guild feels about the swtor.com community forums. What do you think?

Nine months later and I still feel the same way. It's all so wrooong!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild?   How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:49 am

Tando wrote:
It's a shame the Tor Community has been bad lately, everytime I go on there it pisses me off ppl moaning about the game when hardly anything is known about it.

Tell me about it, I cannot stand whingers and it's all I see on those boards now. The character class forums used to be quite interesting but now it's 20 odd threads on the same subject, most recently how BioWare have buggered up the classes and quite frankly the interstesting posts seem to get stuck to the bottom of the page so people can continue bitching about the same things.

In short the moderation on that forum is C-R-A-P...CRAP!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild?   How Many Force Users Should We Allow In The Guild? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2