The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy Vote_b10Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy Vote_b11Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy Vote_b10Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy Vote_b11Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy Vote_b1065%Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy Vote_b106%Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy Vote_b1018%Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy Vote_b106%Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy Vote_b100%Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy Empty
PostSubject: Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy   Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:00 am

Have a read of this, it's probably the most well thought out reasoning that the next Sith class will be a Spy (i'm still convinced it will be called Imperial Spy). This write up has the best evidence I've ever seen to support my theory and after reading it I'm sure you'll all be convinced too, assuming you weren't already of course.

Anyway, anything is more believable than a Mandalorian class surely? Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy   Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:09 am

Well I had to fight past the exceptionally dumb comment:

"When I first saw the video, the uniform she was wearing did look somewhat out of place for the Sith. While it was certainly dark it wasn't black and her face didn't show any signs of Darkside corruption.." /facepalm

But luckily I did because I think thats just a minor hiccup in an otherwise well thought-out and explained appraisal.

To be honest, I was expecting an "Assassin" rather than Spy because that would be keeping in more with the information on the KOTOR time period in the games and Saga Ed RPG, but I'm all up for Spy - they sound like a good laugh!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy   Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:16 am

Yeah that was a rather dumbass comment in an otherwise amazing write up. One big factor that he missed that I'm surprised about is that he linked the picture but forgot to mention the comment underneath the screenshot:

Quote :
It takes skill to avoid detection by the Jedi.

So here we are again, stealth & sneakiness.....SPY!!!

Oh yeah a Spy would definitely be a considered alt. The storyline would be fantastic and it reeks of E.P.O.C.H!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy   Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:46 am

Where have you been, Boss? I pointed to this a while back now:

Redwatch wrote:
I can't take credit for spotting this. Look here for the op. The post is interesting but covers old ground.
Subject: Re: Lets play "guess the species" Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:26 am

I guess I can't blame you for not following all the links posted though. It's not like you don't have anything else to keep you busy! lol
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy   Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:51 am

Yup very old Razz
Sounds fun as long as they have a stealth system like the WoW rogues I'll have one as an alt, but I need a good Republic class to play Smile
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy   Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 7:35 am

Oops my bad! Ah well as you say I don't get anytime to check these things! Still, either way it's looking VERY likely that we'll be seeing a spy next.

Priory JK wrote:

...but I need a good Republic class to play"

Tell me about it. Trooper doesn't appeal to me, Smugglers cool but not sure if it's my thing, and Jedi is definitely a "no". The last one better be awesome or it looks like the Sith will own all the right cards for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy   Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 7:58 am

I agree that Spy is the next likely candidate. The only thing that gives me pause for thought (not the Terry Wogan kind) is that I expected the Trooper mirror to be some kind of Mercenary. That seemed obvious to me. But they seem to have balanced the Trooper with the Bounty Hunter (both being armoured ranged attack classes) which to me isn't an obvious choice. Since a Spy would be the obvious class to mirror the Smuggler with, I wonder if they'll surprise us again with their choice.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy   Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:09 am

Sureshot wrote:

Tell me about it. Trooper doesn't appeal to me, Smugglers cool but not sure if it's my thing, and Jedi is definitely a "no". The last one better be awesome or it looks like the Sith will own all the right cards for me.

I'm playing a BH so i don't want to play a mirrored trooper, smugglers sound like space dandies with bling outfits and chat up lines Suspect not the pirates I'd want them to be pirat
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy   Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:19 am

PrioryJK wrote:

I'm playing a BH so i don't want to play a mirrored trooper, smugglers sound like space dandies with bling outfits and chat up lines Suspect not the pirates I'd want them to be pirat

I'd recommend a rethink on that one.

I've got a Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy 2guns in your face and a Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy Knife-4 pointed square at your nuts.

Your move, Sonny.

Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy   Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:30 am

PrioryJK wrote:
...smugglers sound like space dandies with bling outfits and chat up lines Suspect not the pirates I'd want them to be pirat
Haha! Not wise words mate. I think the smugglers here outnumber any other class if I'm not mistaken (Comrades! Find cover and take aim!! lol).

I think they've done well actually. The 'dandiness' allows a varied wardrobe which I'm sure will include a pirate outfit (I'm keeping mine next to my cowboy outfit, though I'll probably mix and match) and people can roleplay roughty-toughty or Don Juan as they please.

Can someone rephrase that into something more butch-sounding? I'm not sure I've helped the cause there. Hahah!

Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy Person-smiley-1126
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy   Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:34 am

...some smugglers will have beards.

(That macho enough?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy   Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:02 am

Cool, I might have an Imperial Spy instead of a Sith alt, fits better with the guild.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy   Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:27 am

Many Sith go rogue from the order to forge their own desitny. It is uncommon but not rare for Sith warriors to act as freelance bounty hunters, so they do fit in, but I see where you're coming from..
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy   Evidence That The Next Class Will Be An Imperial Spy EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:55 am

Lunarwolf wrote:
...some smugglers will have beards.

(That macho enough?)

So are Smugglers the Sex Dwarves of TOR? I knew it!

.....and we're off!.......