The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
The Section For Allies At The Bottom Of Our Forum EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
The Section For Allies At The Bottom Of Our Forum EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
The Section For Allies At The Bottom Of Our Forum EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
The Section For Allies At The Bottom Of Our Forum EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
The Section For Allies At The Bottom Of Our Forum EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
The Section For Allies At The Bottom Of Our Forum EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
The Section For Allies At The Bottom Of Our Forum EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
The Section For Allies At The Bottom Of Our Forum EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
The Section For Allies At The Bottom Of Our Forum EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
The Section For Allies At The Bottom Of Our Forum Vote_b10The Section For Allies At The Bottom Of Our Forum Vote_b11The Section For Allies At The Bottom Of Our Forum Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
The Section For Allies At The Bottom Of Our Forum Vote_b10The Section For Allies At The Bottom Of Our Forum Vote_b11The Section For Allies At The Bottom Of Our Forum Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
The Section For Allies At The Bottom Of Our Forum Vote_b1065%The Section For Allies At The Bottom Of Our Forum Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
The Section For Allies At The Bottom Of Our Forum Vote_b106%The Section For Allies At The Bottom Of Our Forum Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
The Section For Allies At The Bottom Of Our Forum Vote_b1018%The Section For Allies At The Bottom Of Our Forum Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
The Section For Allies At The Bottom Of Our Forum Vote_b106%The Section For Allies At The Bottom Of Our Forum Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
The Section For Allies At The Bottom Of Our Forum Vote_b100%The Section For Allies At The Bottom Of Our Forum Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

The Section For Allies At The Bottom Of Our Forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

The Section For Allies At The Bottom Of Our Forum Empty
PostSubject: The Section For Allies At The Bottom Of Our Forum   The Section For Allies At The Bottom Of Our Forum EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:37 pm

Just a quick post to make sure that you guys know that allies CAN see what you are posting on those forums. This last week I've had to delete several posts made by members that have either a.) violated the guild code of conduct or b.) come across as unwelcoming.

I'll remind you all again that the very first guild rule is to be polite to visitors, guests and allies at ALL times.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org

PostSubject: Re: The Section For Allies At The Bottom Of Our Forum   The Section For Allies At The Bottom Of Our Forum EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:46 pm

Good point, Sureshot. I've often winced at some of the things I've read on those threads. I myself re-wrote my 'out-of-the-box' website comment before posting it on the HoD Ally thread. Toned my dismissiveness waaay down! I'd have been flamed by you so bad if they'd read that and rightly so, too! lol
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Section For Allies At The Bottom Of Our Forum   The Section For Allies At The Bottom Of Our Forum EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:56 pm

Hey its an easy mistake to make. Anyway if you feel like you're getting stressed and need to let it our ever guys remember there is a loophole in the rule........

....... SQUIDFACE!

You can say what you like to that plonker!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Section For Allies At The Bottom Of Our Forum   The Section For Allies At The Bottom Of Our Forum EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:59 pm

Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Section For Allies At The Bottom Of Our Forum   The Section For Allies At The Bottom Of Our Forum EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:02 pm

Hey man it happens and you're not the only one, I think Lunarwolf did a bit of a blooper in one of them the other day as well! Laughing

.....and don't apologise dude, just stab me next time. Wink
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The Section For Allies At The Bottom Of Our Forum   The Section For Allies At The Bottom Of Our Forum EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:01 pm

"A Bit of a Blooper"?!?! lol - neigh-on intergalactic incident, more like!

Still, it all turned out all right in the end, I still have all my own limbs and have only had to increase the protection money I pay the Falleen slightly...
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Section For Allies At The Bottom Of Our Forum   The Section For Allies At The Bottom Of Our Forum EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:04 pm

Lunarwolf wrote:

Still, it all turned out all right in the end, I still have all my own limbs and have only had to increase the protection money I pay the Falleen slightly...

HAHAHA! Luckily you'd get it on the house but if you manage to wind up the whole Sith Empire then you don't know me ok? Wink

(Hey, I've gotta ask this is Ree after all)
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The Section For Allies At The Bottom Of Our Forum   The Section For Allies At The Bottom Of Our Forum EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:09 pm

No comment, y'honour.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: The Section For Allies At The Bottom Of Our Forum   The Section For Allies At The Bottom Of Our Forum EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:13 pm

Lunarwolf wrote:
No comment, y'honour.

My comment did sound a bit wrong come to think of it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Section For Allies At The Bottom Of Our Forum   The Section For Allies At The Bottom Of Our Forum Empty

Back to top Go down

The Section For Allies At The Bottom Of Our Forum
Page 1 of 1