HomeMediaCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Tue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Sun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Fri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Thu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Tue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Mon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Sat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Fri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Thu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant


Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders




Officers







Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER


MEDIUM (3 Required)


IMPERIAL AGENT


LOW (1 Required)


SITH INQUISITOR


LOW (1 Required)


SITH WARRIOR


FULL




External Links


Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia


Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5


E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
 
Sureshot (5209)
 
PrioryJK (2575)
 
Caryington (2420)
 
Harlequin2 (1887)
 
Commander Nord (1761)
 
Tando (1068)
 
Kleti (448)
 
nosyd (435)
 
Smudge (369)
 
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
65%
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
6%
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
18%
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
6%
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
6%
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller


Site Donation
Twitterlink

Share | 
 

 D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
avatar

Number of posts : 6401
Age : 39
Location : Southampton, UK
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:04 pm

(PLEASE NOTE THIS THREAD IS DUE FOR DELETION AFTER BETA CLOSES)

Name: Havok's Ally
Date for Session 1: Sunday, 12th September 2010
Time Start: 18:00 (UK time, as per widget)

Character Types: Any Imperial
Starting Location: The Starship 'Havok', an Interdictor-class Imperial Warship
Galactic Area: Travelling through the Kalarba Sector in the Mid Rim

NPCs of Note:

* Moff Jarszin, Anaxes-born Human Imperial
* Volzar, Zabrak Sith Warrior from the Order of the Shadowed Whisper
* Captain Rixxin, Sith Tropper and leader of Alpha-1 Squad
* (more to follow)

BASIC SYNOPSIS:
The Bounty Hunters and Imperial Agents of the group have been hired by a rather secretive Sith order to bring in a renegade member of their order. After hunting and trapping the Sith Warrior - a Zabrak known as 'Volzar' - they were due to deliver the criminal to awaiting Sith (the Warriors and Inquisitors of the group).
However, when the Agents and Hunters reach their rendezvous with the Sith new orders have arrived, they are to meet with Moff Jarszin aboard his Battleship, the 'Havok' where they will escort Volzar to the prison planet of Mytus VIII in Tingel Arm.

The Game begins with Volzar in lockdown and the players relaxing in an observatory longue, spending some down-time as the ship travels through Hyperspace..



Please reply to this thread if you can make it and sign up with the follwing as part of your reply:

"[your name] signing up with [character name]."

PLEASE ONLY BETA TESTERS SIGN UP


Thanks!

Confirmed Players:

Randomfest
Dy
Suiadan
Harlequin2

_________________


Last edited by Lunarwolf on Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:46 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Randomfest
Freelancer
Freelancer
avatar

Number of posts : 355
Age : 29
Location : PA
Registration date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:07 pm

Randomfest signing up with Akra Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kleti
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
avatar

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:46 pm

Dy signing up with IOn
( i hope game won't last longer than 4h?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
avatar

Number of posts : 6401
Age : 39
Location : Southampton, UK
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:28 pm

The whole "game" might be more than 1 session, but this first session should be no more than 2 hours - because I need to come off at around 20:00 UK time Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
avatar

Number of posts : 2420
Age : 35
Location : Watching you...
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:33 am

I can confirm, I'd be in the train between Saint Malo and Paris... I'm due in Paris around 21h30 then I'll get one extra hour to get home and I'd probably fall asleep then... ^^'
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soude.forumactif.com/
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
avatar

Number of posts : 1887
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:16 am

Will this be on these forums? If so, I join up! Very Happy With Skursir of course.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
avatar

Number of posts : 2420
Age : 35
Location : Watching you...
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:19 am

@Harly: Nope D-RP is on chat, probably the new one found on the bottom of the links widget.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soude.forumactif.com/
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
avatar

Number of posts : 1887
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:25 am

I see. Well I've just downloaded Java so I should be able to do that as well Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smudge
Agent
Agent
avatar

Number of posts : 369
Age : 29
Location : Southampton, England.
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:04 am

Can't make it, I'm at home for my mum's birthday weekend Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suiadan
Agent
Agent
avatar

Number of posts : 143
Location : South Wales
Registration date : 2010-05-20

PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:49 am

Should be able to make it,

Suiadan signing up with..err..Suiadan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
avatar

Number of posts : 6401
Age : 39
Location : Southampton, UK
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:29 am

Added Suiadan and Skursir to the list.

@ Smudge, don't worry - the way I'm doing it means Havok's Ally won't be completed in 1 game session - its quite short but there is lots of points for players' characters to 'jump in' - and chances are the 1st session will be quite slow while people learn the rules. You can hop in for the next part Smile

@ Soude: If you can't make it, see my comment for Smudge, above Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
avatar

Number of posts : 2420
Age : 35
Location : Watching you...
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:32 am

I won't make it that's sure... I'll see the comment for Smudge then :O
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soude.forumactif.com/
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
avatar

Number of posts : 1887
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:33 am

Okay. Speculation! Very Happy
I say that we have to rescue a ship that has run into some trouble, perhaps some pirates, which was an ally of some form or another to the Imperial Warship we are on now, perhaps another Imperial Warship. We don't actually make planetfall, just stay in this Kalarba sector, take out the enemy and then move off so the Imps can reclaim it.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
avatar

Number of posts : 6401
Age : 39
Location : Southampton, UK
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:45 am

Nice thinking Harl Smile

I'll actually be putting a brief synopsis up later and you can see how close you are Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
avatar

Number of posts : 6401
Age : 39
Location : Southampton, UK
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:19 pm

O.P. updated with Basic Synopsis.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
avatar

Number of posts : 1887
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:44 am

Aw, nothing like I foresaw Sad Still, looks like it will be a cracking game! Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
avatar

Number of posts : 6401
Age : 39
Location : Southampton, UK
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:28 pm

Just want to say a big THANKYOU to Suiadan, Randomfest, Dy, Harlequin2 and PJK for turning up to make the 1st session a great laugh - I feel like I know your characters already!

Apologies for it being so short, but I had fun Smile

Here for everyone else is the Transcript...

Havok's Ally Game Session 1 wrote:

[Storyteller] The guest lounge is spacious and comfortable – surprisingly so for a military spacecraft – with plenty of seating and an exceptional view of the starfield outside as the Imperial Warship 'Havok' hurtles through Hyperspace.
[Storyteller] The room is mostly deserted with only one or two Sith Troopers relaxing out of their armour between shifts.
[Storyteller] The five of you have come to know one another since your time aboard the Havok, you'd all met up previously when Skursir brought the captured Zabrak Sith, Volzar to the meeting point aboard an old derelict space-station on the edge of Hevvrol Sector space
[Storyteller] Suiadan, Ion and Akra arrived along with a contingent of Sith Troopers to take Volzar to Korriban space but received a communication on route that they were to rendezvous with Moff Jarszin and the Havok who would accompany them to Mytus VIII
[Storyteller] ...in The Tingel Arm instead. Now the five of you are guests of the Moff as the Havok speeds towards its destination, Volzar safely in lock-down in the brig.
[Storyteller] As you all talk among yourselves a Type GG Protocol Droid wanders up to you carrying a tray and a variety of drinks.
[Storyteller] * Droid * “May I offer the masters or mistress refreshments?” (**V**)
[Storyteller] (Sorry it seems there is no Italics option in this version and you can't type much in one go Damn free version Razz)
Akra Zarkosh waves his hand dismissivly at the droid
[Skursir] "I'm not thirsty..." Skursir says, annoyed at the intrustion of the droid, eying it up and down wearily.
lady Ion Silent'al is borred
[Storyteller] * Droid * "Of course, Sir." The Droid pours a single class of clear water and places it on top of a small coffee table in front of the group.
[Skursir] Skursir turns back to the rest of the group, rolling his eyes. "When will thiss moff show up then?"
[Storyteller] *Droid* "Nothing for the lady?"
[Skursir] (oh oh oh! Can I use research skill to look up about this moff?)
[Akra Zarkosh] "The moment before his abscence would cause him threat I believe."
[Storyteller] (ofc - he's quite well known, the TN is only 10. So Research+Int, then roll d20)
[lady Ion Silent'al] " No thank you" Ion waves her hand.
[Skursir] (I rolled 14)
[Lord Suiadan] Reaching over, Suiadan picks up the glass, taking a slow,small sip. Leaning back he cracks a smile and nods at the droid.
[Skursir] (so spill the beanz Very Happy )
[Storyteller] The Droid merely nods politely and walks away to cater to its other duties
[Storyteller] (Skursir you have heard of Moff Jarszin from your old Trooper days. He's a brash human with as much luck as skill in his military endevours, he progressed up through the ranks from an ace Starfighter Pilot. He's a good moff, but an impatient and)
[Storyteller] (...unpredictable one - a military man but lacking in humour)
[lady Ion Silent'al] ( moff means general or something?)
[Storyteller] (Equivilent of, yes - or to be exact (in Old Republic times) its a "leader of a sector given military control" - at least it is in the Sith Empire)
[Lord Suiadan] (More of an Admiral i think)
[Skursir] "I've heard of thiss moff before... Moff Jarszin... The Republic, or at least it'ss Trooper divisions regarded him asss brash... very headstrong. How defeated uss in a naval battle once, but we recorded that asss just dumb luck" Skursir begins
[Akra Zarkosh] (we outrank him?)
[Storyteller] (Grand Moffs are Admirals aren't they? or near as damnit)
[Akra Zarkosh] (prod admiral cause space would be seen as navy i think xD )
[Storyteller] (Sith believe they do You're about equal but he has say in military matters - but Moffs don't like to upset Sith - he'll call you 'Lord' grudgingly)
[Akra Zarkosh] (k thought so Razz)
[Skursir] He draws out his datapad and types something in, "I've alsso found out that he'ss a starfighter pilot. One of the besst. Wonder what he wantss with the Sith? I spent a good week hunting that rogue, I'll be damned if I give him up just like that..."
Akra Zarkosh crossed his arms tapping the fingers on his right hand against his left bicep impatiently.
[Storyteller] (Skursir these guys were originally your clients, but word from the Empire has said he needs to be delivered elsewhere, no payment until he arrives at Mytus VIII )
[Storyteller] (They seemed about as shocked at the change of plans as you were, they were due to come here and just pick him up, pay you and go)
[Skursir] (ah right. hmmm..)
[Storyteller] A couple of Troopers walk into the Lounge, taking a moment to respectfully nod to the three Sith, but ignore the Trandoshan entirely
Akra Zarkosh smirks.
[Storyteller] (We don't need your kind here! lol)
[Skursir] Skursir scowls at the ignorance of the troopers
[Skursir] (wait, they're all Sith?! I'm outnumbered!)
[Akra Zarkosh] ( very much so )
[Storyteller] (Blame PJK Razz)
lady Ion Silent'al makes litle smile
[Lord Suiadan] Turning to face the troopers Suiadan enquires "Can we help you?" In a serious tone
[Storyteller] The troopers look to one another, slightly worried before both bowing
[Storyteller] *Trooper* "Er.... no Mr Lord, apologies for the interruption..."
[Storyteller] (ego rub much?, lol)
[lady Ion Silent'al] '' prisoner escaped!" ion thougts
[Akra Zarkosh] "When will the moff arrive" Akra shouts his tone harsh.
[Storyteller] *Trooper* "Er...we... that is to say..."
[Skursir] Skursir chortles, but it comes across as a splutter, laughing at the trooper's uneasiness.
[Akra Zarkosh] "Don't stutter its a sign of weakness"
[Storyteller] *Trooper 2* "With respect, we're not privvy to such information, my Lords. As far as I am aware the Moff is on the Command Deck, on the Bridge."
lady Ion Silent'al has bad feeling...
[Akra Zarkosh] "Then why have you come here?"
[Storyteller] *Trooper 2* "We are contacted by comms when he wishes to see us, or anyone else." He paused for a moment and stands up straight. "Change of shift, sir."
[Skursir] "Perhapss we should bring the council to the Moff? Save him the trouble of stretching his legs?" Skursir mutters to himself
[Storyteller] As if the very Galaxy were listening, the tannoy goes off, a ship-wide communication blaring out:
[Akra Zarkosh] Akra smirks then gives a slight chuckle "He should come to us, if he believes himself to be our equal then he can fight us for authority."
[Skursir] Skursir raises his forearm for silence, listening in to the communication.
[Storyteller] *Human Male Voice* "Would our Sith Guests and the Bounty Hunter please report to the bridge immediately, Moff Jarszin requires an audiance"
[lady Ion Silent'al] ( me browses dictionary for word tannoy...)
[Storyteller] (I'm probably spelt it wrong, its like a loudspeaker)
[lady Ion Silent'al] ( ah.. thank you)
[Storyteller] (Very Happy)
[Skursir] "That iss uss then..." Skursir says, moving towards the bridge.
[Storyteller] (Very Happy)
[Skursir] "That iss uss then..." Skursir says, moving towards the bridge.
lady Ion Silent'al rises and slowly starts pace for the bridge
[Storyteller] (what shall we use for an area transition? shall we just use **************** or something? unless you want to RP the walk to the bridge? )
[Lord Suiadan] "Looks like he won't be coming to us after all" Suiadan replied standing on his feet placing his helmet under his arm
[Skursir] (Yeah, use a lot of stars! Very Happy )
Akra Zarkosh snarls.
[Skursir] ( Damn -.- )
[Akra Zarkosh] "This had better be worth the effort"
[Storyteller] ( If its ok with you guys I'll use ** X ** to state "I'm posting an intro post, please wait)
[Akra Zarkosh] (k)
[Skursir] "You haven't had to do anything yet..." Skursir chortles, somewhat malicously
[Storyteller] The Droid wanders back up, its metallic skin painted black for military use rathet than the usual silver of the GG series protocol Droids
[Storyteller] *Droid* "If the masters and mistress will please follow me?"
[Akra Zarkosh] (skur to me? xP)
[Storyteller] (rathet = rather Razz)
[Skursir] (yep)
[Lord Suiadan] "Very well, lead on droid" said Suiadan in achknowledgement
Skursir nods and follows the droid's lead
[lady Ion Silent'al] ( oh my basketball fans make so much noise i cant concentrate...damn)
[Storyteller] **********************************************************************************
[Storyteller] (kill them, its the way of the sith)
[Storyteller] ( ** X ** )
[Storyteller] As the three Sith Lords and the Bounty Hunter step from the turbolift, they are greeted with the long walkway flanked by hundreds of computer banks on either side, so common among Imperial Battleships..
[Storyteller] A large shielded view-port takes up the majority of the room and at the far end of the walkway stand three figures, their backs to the group.
[Storyteller] In the centre stands a tall and robust looking human, dressed in the dark grey suit of an Imperial Moff. To his right, slightly shorter and leaner, is a human woman, dressed in the garb of a lieutenant.
[Storyteller] On the Moff's left stands a person in full battle armour, a heavy repeater slung across his back. Markings on his armour show him to be an Infantry Captain.
[Storyteller] The room is abuzz with the sound of computers and the stars stretch out into the distance as the large ship continues through Hyperspace...
[Storyteller] ( ** V ** )
[Lord Suiadan] Approaching the group Suiadan steps forward, standing up straight he asks "You requested our presence?"
[Skursir] "Greetingsss Moff..." Skursir begins, saying outloud so the whole room can hear "I trusst you have a good reasson for diverting our normal plan? I don't like ssurprissess...."
[Skursir] (I guess this means Skursir interupts Suiadan?)
[Akra Zarkosh] (sounds natural enough back to back Razz)
[Storyteller] (que one stern glare from Suidan deliberately ignored by Skursir Very Happy)
[Lord Suiadan] (My dialogue follows greetings moff?)
[Storyteller] The three turn around to face the newcomers as they enter the bridge, the large armoured man remaining silent and the lieutentant bowing in greeting, but it is the Moff who speaks:
lady Ion Silent'al nods in greeting
[Storyteller] *Moff Jarszin* "My Lord. Lady. I appreciate you coming, and I have to say I am as baffled by Command's instruction as you all are."
[Storyteller] *Moff Jarszin* "We were on patrol on the verge of Hutt Space when this redivert came in. I guess this prisoner of yours really upset someone."
[Storyteller] (read My LordS. Lady. I can't type Razz)
[Akra Zarkosh] "Moff i find your lack of respect disturbing, when will you bow, as is proper for one such as you to do before ones such as us?" his tone cold.
[Skursir] "Where'ss my bow?" Skursir mutters
[Storyteller] The Moff raises an eyebrow, showing little concern for the Sith Lord's comment.
[Storyteller] *Moff Jarszin* "With respect, Lord Zarkosh this is my command, not yours. I report directly to the Grand Moff."
[Lord Suiadan] Suiadan grins looking at Skursir
Akra Zarkosh smirks and bows his head to the moff with a grand flourish.
lady Ion Silent'al raises an eyebrow and glances at colleague with surprise
[Akra Zarkosh] "You are as I was informed, I hope you can back this action if ever our interests compete."
Skursir coughs loudly
[Skursir] "I believe there are more important matters at hand than mannerss?"
[Akra Zarkosh] "Typical"
[Storyteller] *Moff Jarszin* "Indeed." The Moff says, not a single drop of emotion on this face. "Your ships are being refuelled in our Hanger, we have instructions only to drop you at the edge of the sector."
[Skursir] "To do what?" Skursir folds his long forearms. "You lack specificsss..."
[Storyteller] *Moff Jarszin* "My instructions are very brief, Bounty Hunter - but very specific. I am to escort you all to the edge of Tingal Arm space where you are to disembark and continue the rest of your journey with your prisoner on your own."
[Storyteller] *Moff Jarszin* "It is not my place to question the Emperor's methods or -"
[Storyteller] Suddenly the ship drops out of Hyperspace, much to everyone's surprise and the Moff looks around him...
[Storyteller] *Moff Jarszin* "What's going on? Report!"
[Storyteller] * Random Officer* "Unknown, Sir, the Hyperdrive engines just failed..."
[Storyteller] *Moff Jarszin* "Restore them! Immediately!" *Random Officer* "Yessir!"
Skursir keeps his arms folded.
[Akra Zarkosh] "What is the status of our guest?"
[Lord Suiadan] Growing impatient, Suiadan clenches his fist
[Skursir] "An unknown Hyperdrive failure? A bit too coincidental..." Skursir begins, "I ssusspect ssabotage... So that ssomeone can make an esscape"
[Storyteller] *Moff Jarszin* "Captain Rixxin?" For the first time since their meeting, the Armoured man speaks - his voice is deep but speaks Galactic Basic.
[lady Ion Silent'al] " agree" said arkanian
[Storyteller] *Capt. Rixxin* "The Prisoner is under heavy guard, Sir. Some of my best men are supporting your Security Forces."
[Skursir] "Under heavy guard iss not good enough. Assk them to report in..."
[Storyteller] The Captain looks toward the Moff after listening to Skursir's suggestion, and the Moff nods his approval. Pressing a button on the side of his helm, the Captain checks in with his security force.
[Storyteller] *Captain Rixxin* "Zero-one-niner. Come in. Status update on the prisoner."
[Storyteller] Silence then, as he listens to the reponse.
[Storyteller] * Captain Rixxin* "Confirmed. Out."
[Storyteller] * Captain Rixxin* "The Prisoner is still at status green. Full lock-down and sedation."
Skursir nods slowly.
[Storyteller] (lol my fingers hurt Razz)
[Lord Suiadan] "Is there anyone near the hyperdrive that can brief us on the situation?"
[Skursir] (haha. gotta be fun tho!)
[Akra Zarkosh] "I shall oversee this matter personally, best or not they have no influence over the raw power of the force and cannot be trusted to such a task. I would advise you find the cause of this failure before you garner any more shame."
[Storyteller] One of the many officers runs up and passes the Moff a datapad.
[Storyteller] *Random Officer* "The drives went offline sir, but are undamaged. We're rebooting them now to purge whatever caused the problem but it may take some time, we - "
[Storyteller] * Random Officer #2 * "Sir! We have a ship coming out of Hyperspace...."
[Lord Suiadan] "Friendly?!"
[Storyteller] All eyes turn toward the front viewer as a patch of space shifts and swirls before a long stream of light pulls into normal space, a decellerating ship almost the size of the Havok appears.
[Storyteller] (Anyone wanna roll Galactic Lore+ Int? TN is a bit more tricky, 20)
[Skursir] (moi!)
[Skursir] (I have Lor +9 )
[Lord Suiadan] (seems he's the brains of the bunch)
[Skursir] (Which means I have a 10)
[Skursir] (No, wait. An 11! Very Happy )
[lady Ion Silent'al] ( is were default roll? even if you dont have sich skill?)
[Storyteller] (you could just roll INT...)
[Skursir] (I also have Erudition..)
[Storyteller] (If you don't have Galactic Lore - harder to get 20 though Razz)
[Akra Zarkosh] (17 total xP QQ)
[Storyteller] (damn not quite... need 20 - anyone else?)
[Skursir] (wait, how much is 11+Erudition?)
[Storyteller] (sec)
[Skursir] (is that 14+dice roll?)
[Akra Zarkosh] (er wait i wouldn't see it anyway right? since i left or have i not left yet? =x )
[Storyteller] (not left yet mate, you were just about to)
[Storyteller] (What do you have in Galactic Lore+ Int, Skursir?)
[Akra Zarkosh] (k darn knew i should have booked it xP )
[Storyteller] (lol)
[lady Ion Silent'al] ( so is you roll for INT d20 to roll or that/)
[Skursir] (Galactic Lore: +9, INT: 2, Erudition)
[Storyteller] (yes Dy - all skills and checks are d20)
[lady Ion Silent'al] ( INT 20+ something)
[Storyteller] (Skursir - total equals +22 to your roll, because Erudation adds +10 - just roll and don't get a 1!)
[Skursir] (7)
[lady Ion Silent'al] ( ups INT 12+ something)
[Storyteller] (if you dont have Galactic Lore Dy, just roll a d20 and add your Int score)
[Akra Zarkosh] (lol skur is pro at lore )
[Storyteller] (don't worry Skursir's done it
[Storyteller] )
[Skursir] (yay trandoshan!)
[Storyteller] (Skursir's not quite sure he believes it, but it looks like an old Venator-Class Battleship, from the time of the Mandalorian Wars!)
[Akra Zarkosh] (skurs just like yeah thats this ship under so and so's command who was credited with such and such victories ironicly enough he almost died of a cold when he was 9! :O)
[Skursir] "Moff Jarsszin" Skursir's eyes widen in surprise, "That'ss a Venator-Class Battleship, from the Mandalorian Warss!"
[Skursir] (hehe, he's a nerdy trandoshan Cool )
[Storyteller] (dy you have Galactic Lore 0 and INT 2, do you would roll a d20 and add 2. You would need to roll an 18, 19, or 20 to succeed)
[Storyteller] (Priory's here - I'll introduce him in a sec)
[Storyteller] *Moff Jarsszin* "A Venator? but they've not seen action in over two hundred years!"
[Skursir] "I... I don't believe it either..." Skursir hisses with surprise and worry. "But I remember it clearly from my sstudiess... I ssuggest for you to lock onto it and make a transsmission."
[lady Ion Silent'al] " someone likes antiques" Ion makes remark
[Skursir] "It'ss definately Republic. Though in all my time I have never sseen one..."
[Storyteller] (guys - with regards to Priory - I'm gonna say he was with Skursir and the two of you made the pick up - he stayed in the lounge when you came to the bridge so is arriving now, a little late - just as the ship has come out of hyperspace)
[Storyteller] (He's called tru'del and he's a Sith Trooper)
[Akra Zarkosh] (why not just make him one of the capt's guards? )
[Skursir] (nah that's harsh )
[Storyteller] (cos he's too important Razz)
[Akra Zarkosh] (lol kk Razz)
[Storyteller] (like all of you)
[Akra Zarkosh] (shazam :O)
[Storyteller] (gah - sorry just giving Priory the lowdown)
User Try'del has entered this room.
User Try'del has logged out.
User Tru'del has entered this room.
[Tru'del] "What the Hell is going on!"
Skursir is too engaged on the ship to notice Tru'del
[Storyteller] (In, out, in, out, shake it all about...do the hokey-cokey and blast some Rep's...thats what its all about!)
[Tru'del] (Giving me the cold shoulder harl? Wink)
[lady Ion Silent'al] ( oh my got car crash... outside)
[Skursir] ( Hehe, nice to see you Pwee Jay Kay )
[Storyteller] * Moff Jarsszin* "Lietenant, open a channel to that ship. I want to know what the meaning of this is before we reduce them to space dust!"
[Skursir] (lol. sign of things to come with these two ships!)
[Storyteller] (flippin' heck, Dy!)
[Skursir] (actually, shouldn't be laughing...)
[Tru'del] Trudel walked across the bridge to the group skursir was now situated with and tried to listen in on what was happening
[Skursir] (what happened there?)
[Storyteller] Tru'del sees that the Havok has left Hyperspace and is confronted by a large battle cruiser...
[Tru'del] "Please tell me thats one of ours....."
Skursir turns to Tru'del, still startled
[Skursir] "It'ss a Venator-class, ussed by the Republic in the Mandalorian Warss..."
[Storyteller] * Lieutenant * "I'm sorry sir, there's no response."
[Tru'del] "Has it surrendered yet then...." trudel said trying to sound cocky but it came out flat and humourless
[Skursir] "Perhapss they are ussing dated communication equipment?" Skursir hisses.
[Storyteller] *Random Officer* "Sir they're charging weapons!"
[Storyteller] * Moff Jarsszin* "Or perhaps the'yre just stupid. Raise shields!"
[Skursir] "Lock weaponss Moff! I will not be a sitting Mynock!" Skursir spits furiously.
[Storyteller] A sudden spray of twirling, twisting missiles erupts from the side of the Mandalorian ship, snaking toward the Havok.
[Storyteller] *Random Officer* "Sir! Shields are off-line. Repeat: Off-Line!"
[Tru'del] (I thought it was arepublic ship?)
[Storyteller] * Moff Jarsszin* "What?! Gun down those missiles! get as many of them as you can! BRACE FOR IMPACT!"
[Skursir] (Yeah, it's supposed to be republic)
[Akra Zarkosh] "Something tells me our guest is still at work"
[Storyteller] (Nope, it was originally mandalorian)
[Skursir] (really? hm. okay)
[Storyteller] (the republic picked up the designs and remade it - this one is the Mandy version)
[Skursir] (that makes sense)
[Skursir] (can Skursir use his pilot skill to man a gunnery station?
[Skursir] )
[Storyteller] (yeah - he'd have to shove a gunner out the way Very Happy)
[Akra Zarkosh] "We can't do any good here, we should search the ship for the cause of these 'malfunctions'"
[Skursir] (do it! Very Happy )
[Storyteller] (feel free to just write Skurisir shoves someone out the way and takes the controls Razz)
[Tru'del] Tru'del turned to the new speaker "what do you mean our guest? Have we got a stowaway on board?"
[Skursir] Skursir dashes to a gunnery station, using his brute force to shove the gunner out of the way and stepping in the use the controls.
[Akra Zarkosh] "We drop from hyperspace in time for our new friend to greet us and our shields happen to fail on the first volley, i would say so."
[Skursir] (*in to use the controls)
[Akra Zarkosh] ( can i use battle meditation to see how this is going? ^^ )
[Storyteller] (Skursir is not 100% familair with the ship controls but looking at the data readout it looks like almost all the weapons, the propulsion, hyperdrives and shields are non-operational. The loading bays are working, as are the short-range turbolasers...)
[Tru'del] "Then theres no use finding him, we should protect the technitions while they make repairs! "
[Storyteller] (but otherwise the ship is a sitting duck)
[Storyteller] (Arka, yes you can - but you can't do anything else while maintaining it)
[Storyteller] (Akra*)
[Akra Zarkosh] (i'll do it Razz)
[Skursir] "All weapons are offline! This is a trap! We've been sabotaged!" Skursir yells, his hissing voice sounding incredibly hoarse. Nevertheless, he takes the controls and proceeds to gun down incoming missiles with the turbo-lasers.
[Akra Zarkosh] (d20+use force+awa?)
[Storyteller] (cool - and yep - TN = 20)
[Storyteller] The Turbolasers take out some of the missiles, but not enough - several slam into the side of the Havok, rocking the ship violently.
[Akra Zarkosh] (8+9+3: 20 xP)
[Storyteller] (Everyone roll d20 and Reflexes+AGI. TN = 10)
[Storyteller] (and nice one Akra Razz)
[Lord Suiadan] (21)
[Akra Zarkosh] (which sucks cause a 1 is the only thing i could have rolled to fail that Razz)
[Storyteller] (ok so Akra fail, Skrusir fail, Suiadan win, Priory and Ion?)
[lady Ion Silent'al] ( roll 9)
[Tru'del] (roll 14)
[lady Ion Silent'al] ( roll 5+4+0)
[Skursir] (Suiadan and PJK win)
[Storyteller] (Oops!)
[Tru'del] (i didnt add my bonus's)
lady Ion Silent'al falls down
[Akra Zarkosh] (explodes!)
[Akra Zarkosh] (xP)
[Skursir] Skursir flies out of the gunnery station, hitting his back on the bridge's wall, cursing as he picks himself up.
[Akra Zarkosh] (are we just saying what happens to us?)
[Storyteller] (Lol I was typing it but sure, go ahead Razz)
[Storyteller] (only yourself of course)
[Tru'del] Tru'del sniggers at his collegue as he is thrown out of his chair "Light weight"
[Tru'del] (Razz)
[Skursir] ( Very Happy )
[Akra Zarkosh] (lol k since i crit failed i would assume i do something sweet like hit a corner and get knocked unconcious or something? xD)
[Storyteller] The ship lurches violently to the left, warning sirens going off as the bridge turns almost entirely on its side; crew flying in all directions as explosions can be seen outside the main viewer
[Storyteller] (maybe you kill a crew-member by accident Very Happy)
[Storyteller] (like land on their neck or something)
[Tru'del] "We need to repair our systems or surrender we can't win this battle!"
[Skursir] (lol!)
[Akra Zarkosh] (aw sweet lol)
[Storyteller] Picking himself up from the floor, Moff Jarsszin wipes some blood from his temple.
[Storyteller] * Moff Jarsszin* "Tell me we have operational fighter bays..."
[Skursir] "It'ss all out, Moff.."
[Storyteller] The Lieutenant pushes the corpse of a crew member off a control console, checking the systems.
[Skursir] "Loading bayss are working however, along with turbo laserss of coursse..."
Akra Zarkosh as Akra sees visions of the battle he is thrown violently towards the vision of an enemy he instinctively ignites his saber slicing through the vision, as his sight returns to the present situation he relizes he has cut down a crewman.
[Akra Zarkosh] (oops @_@ )
[Storyteller] * Lieutenant* "Sir, we're in luck. That blast knocked out whatever was holding the fighter bays shut...we have full Starfighter support."
[Storyteller] * Moff Jarsszin* "Launch Furies! Squadrons Alpha through Cappa, NOW!"
Skursir grunts, he judged wrongly. He'd never work in the navy...
[Storyteller] ( *sings* "in the naaaavyyyy")
[Skursir] (you can sail the seven seas!)
[Skursir] (then what?)
[Storyteller] As the Havok rights itself several squadrons of Fury-Class Interceptors can be seen launching from beneath the ship, moving in attack formation toward the Mandalorian Battleship. Starfighters emerge from the enemy ship to greet them...
[Akra Zarkosh] (i'll attempt battle med again if its ok to try and find whats causing these system failures, or is that outside of scope?)
[Storyteller] (Aaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm afraid we need to leave it there. I gotta go )


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
avatar

Number of posts : 6401
Age : 39
Location : Southampton, UK
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:20 am

So anyone got any feedback? (Besides Ion not being sure why she is there of course Rolling Eyes )

Any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions?

.....and when would people like to start the next session?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Kleti
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
avatar

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:24 am

maybe today from 21:00 GMT?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
avatar

Number of posts : 6401
Age : 39
Location : Southampton, UK
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:33 am

Dy wrote:
maybe today from 21:00 GMT?

I would love to Dy but I'm in work tonight Sad I could do it after I get there but I suspect people won't want to start at 10:30PM (UK time)!

Then again, if they are I could!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Kleti
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
avatar

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:37 am

so maybe plan on friday evening?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
avatar

Number of posts : 2420
Age : 35
Location : Watching you...
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:16 am

I'm back from the weddings with aussies so I'm 100% functional and Ratapa's ready to rumble!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soude.forumactif.com/
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
avatar

Number of posts : 1887
Age : 24
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:26 am

Ugh. I go to bed at 10pm, what with college and all, so late nights are out of the question for me... We could have it at 6pm again, but that's short notice, eh? Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Randomfest
Freelancer
Freelancer
avatar

Number of posts : 355
Age : 29
Location : PA
Registration date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:44 am

its all w/e to me Razz just need a time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kleti
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
avatar

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:48 am

18.00 GMT is ok for me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'   

Back to top Go down
 
D-RP Beta Game #1: 'Havok's Ally'
Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The E.P.O.C.H Agency :: ROLE-PLAYING FORUMS :: Dynamic Roleplay-
Jump to: