The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
The republic trooper behind the scenes EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
The republic trooper behind the scenes EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
The republic trooper behind the scenes EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
The republic trooper behind the scenes EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
The republic trooper behind the scenes EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
The republic trooper behind the scenes EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
The republic trooper behind the scenes EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
The republic trooper behind the scenes EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
The republic trooper behind the scenes EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
The republic trooper behind the scenes Vote_b10The republic trooper behind the scenes Vote_b11The republic trooper behind the scenes Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
The republic trooper behind the scenes Vote_b10The republic trooper behind the scenes Vote_b11The republic trooper behind the scenes Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
The republic trooper behind the scenes Vote_b1065%The republic trooper behind the scenes Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
The republic trooper behind the scenes Vote_b106%The republic trooper behind the scenes Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
The republic trooper behind the scenes Vote_b1018%The republic trooper behind the scenes Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
The republic trooper behind the scenes Vote_b106%The republic trooper behind the scenes Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
The republic trooper behind the scenes Vote_b100%The republic trooper behind the scenes Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

The republic trooper behind the scenes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zoran
Registered
Registered
zoran

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-05-10

The republic trooper behind the scenes Empty
PostSubject: The republic trooper behind the scenes   The republic trooper behind the scenes EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:31 am

http://swtor.com/media/vidcasts/devdispatch003 Was a bit late with this one, ive not beeen on in a few days.

Though i have said a few times my self i didn't want a trooper blog, i rather enjoyed this one, but now i am 100 percent certain next weeks update is a planet.

Your thoughts?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The republic trooper behind the scenes   The republic trooper behind the scenes EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:13 am

I must say they are selling this trooper quite well... It actually looks like a nice class to play. And the game is looking better to. Smile

I was a sceptic about this... But it really seems well made!
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The republic trooper behind the scenes   The republic trooper behind the scenes EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:27 am

Aliendra wrote:
I must say they are selling this trooper quite well... It actually looks like a nice class to play. And the game is looking better to. Smile

That almost sounds like optimism! Razz

I was a bit dissapointed really, no hard info and just a little bit more gameplay in areas we've seen :/

the armours types have me thinking that maybe some are area specific to a degree like the hoth armour, maybe they'll put you on a cold panet where you normal armour is useless?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The republic trooper behind the scenes   The republic trooper behind the scenes EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:47 am

zoran wrote:
...now i am 100 percent certain next weeks update is a planet.

That's the spirit, never give up! The republic trooper behind the scenes Happy-smiley-601

I enjoyed this update. Any new gameplay footage falls in my plus column.
Back to top Go down
zoran
Registered
Registered
zoran

Number of posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: The republic trooper behind the scenes   The republic trooper behind the scenes EmptySat May 30, 2009 8:13 am

PrioryJK wrote:
Aliendra wrote:

That almost sounds like optimism! Razz

I was a bit dissapointed really, no hard info and just a little bit more gameplay in areas we've seen :/

the armours types have me thinking that maybe some are area specific to a degree like the hoth armour, maybe they'll put you on a cold panet where you normal armour is useless?

Go away! This update rocked and you no it. Smile

Also at one point it showed a trooper and Jedi battling separatists, maybe Jedi and troopers have to work together at one point.
Back to top Go down
Dugo
Agent
Agent
Dugo

Number of posts : 295

PostSubject: Re: The republic trooper behind the scenes   The republic trooper behind the scenes EmptySat May 30, 2009 8:50 am

Well, Jedi's and troopers were always fighting together until The revenge of sith. In clone wars animated series it's shown to a even greater degree. This class will fit people who like to roleplay people subordinated to someone's orders. And more army tactics based combat maybe Smile
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The republic trooper behind the scenes   The republic trooper behind the scenes EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:02 am

zoran wrote:

Go away! This update rocked and you no it. Smile

Also at one point it showed a trooper and Jedi battling separatists, maybe Jedi and troopers have to work together at one point.

booring Razz

Yeah you will have a few missions with jedi I would think defending them rescuing them assisting them in battle, lets hope tyou can team up with "player" jedi as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The republic trooper behind the scenes   The republic trooper behind the scenes Empty

Back to top Go down

The republic trooper behind the scenes
Page 1 of 1