The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 Vote_b10Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 Vote_b11Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 Vote_b10Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 Vote_b11Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 Vote_b1065%Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 Vote_b106%Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 Vote_b1018%Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 Vote_b106%Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 Vote_b100%Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer

Go down 
+3
Lunarwolf
Tando
Sureshot
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:29 pm

Sure will do. Smile

By the way here's my brand new basic house. It's a bit crap & empty cause I've only just bought it but I'm sure it'll be full with stuff in no time after I've got crafting and bought my horse!:

Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 Screen11

Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 Screen12

Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 Screen13

Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 Screen15

Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 Screen14

Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 Screen17
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:36 pm

I reckon that looks pretty ace! Must have cost a pretty penny though!

Is it a long walk to the local?

BTW: If you want to try the referal thing my email is youcanfindme@tiscali.co.uk and my username is Lunarwolf06. I'm going for full sub tomoz anyway
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 10:20 pm

I have a Dwarf on Laurelin called Thorri. I got sick of LotRO though and im now giving Age of Conan a bash.
Back to top Go down
Dugo
Agent
Agent
Dugo

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:04 am

Lunarwolf wrote:
....such as pubs? (inns) drunken

Well, in my previous kinship we bought deluxe house and made it into the inn. Plan to make it public and hold RP events there was nice, but guild went inactive and we never made it public. Our inn was supposed to be advertised at forums, ingame and so, opened twice in a week, with our own crafted foods, drinks and tobacco. So we had RP spots for chef, waiters/waitresses, musicians/entertainers, bouncer ( basically the one who would report to guild leader whom to put on " acess denied " list, when RP rules weren't abided ), guild vendor sitting in the corner and selling things and greeter to welcome people and tell them about menu, entertainment programme and so Smile Looked like a nice plan to me, sad we never made it working Sad
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 6:46 am

Lunarwolf wrote:
I reckon that looks pretty ace! Must have cost a pretty penny though!

Is it a long walk to the local?

BTW: If you want to try the referal thing my email is youcanfindme@tiscali.co.uk and my username is Lunarwolf06. I'm going for full sub tomoz anyway

Email sent. By the way if anyone wants to click on this link, it should automatically refer you through my account. Smile

Artekus wrote:
I have a Dwarf on Laurelin called Thorri. I got sick of LotRO though and im now giving Age of Conan a bash.

How are you liking AoC? Last time I played it I wasn't on that long. That was a long while ago though and back when they had all the unbalanced classes. Oh and I'll add your Dwarf just in case you ever come back.

Dugo wrote:
Lunarwolf wrote:
....such as pubs? (inns) drunken

Well, in my previous kinship we bought deluxe house and made it into the inn. Plan to make it public and hold RP events there was nice, but guild went inactive and we never made it public. Our inn was supposed to be advertised at forums, ingame and so, opened twice in a week, with our own crafted foods, drinks and tobacco. So we had RP spots for chef, waiters/waitresses, musicians/entertainers, bouncer ( basically the one who would report to guild leader whom to put on " acess denied " list, when RP rules weren't abided ), guild vendor sitting in the corner and selling things and greeter to welcome people and tell them about menu, entertainment programme and so Smile Looked like a nice plan to me, sad we never made it working Sad

Damn that does sound like a good idea. Yeah I forgot you could get big kegs of ale and the like. I especially liked the Hobbit brandy that made you pass out and end up anywhere in Middle Earth! Haha! Great fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:52 am

Sureshot wrote:
How are you liking AoC? Last time I played it I wasn't on that long. That was a long while ago though and back when they had all the unbalanced classes. Oh and I'll add your Dwarf just in case you ever come back

Its pretty good, Ive not played much more than a few hours though. Im playing on the RP-PVP server.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 9:46 am

Okay, I *finally* got LOTRO to work (doesnt like dx10 either it seems :S)

Now have a character on Laurelin RP Server.

Captain Mythgar of Rohan.
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 1:56 pm

[img]Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 Feil13[/img]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:06 pm

Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 Lotro10

It's on it's way folks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:26 pm

I logged on LOTRO today and appear to have inherited a small kinship. If anyone wants to join leave your characters name here Smile
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 4:27 pm

Oh now I see why the forums are so quiet Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 4:52 pm

PrioryJK wrote:

Haha! I know what you mean! Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 Happy-smiley-601

I've become utterly lost and alone without my guild leader! Where he goes, so goes my nation. Why else do you think I'm bowing to peer-pressure and jumping on the band wagon? Nah, only kidding! I'm really looking forward to this actually. I like lotr and I like the idea of getting gaming with some of my guild members before swtor is released. I hope the old hands be kind on a noob though!
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 6:09 pm

I've been playing all day and its GREAT fun!

Level 12 already, I have some weird dude who follows me round with a banner and gets killed for me while I run off - I play music (badly) wherever the hell I like and have met SS's LOTRO character and even been to his pad in "Dwarf-town" after living it up (and getting totally Rat-A**ed) in the Prancy Pony.

I think I'm hooked.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 6:53 pm

Artekus wrote:
I logged on LOTRO today and appear to have inherited a small kinship. If anyone wants to join leave your characters name here Smile

Ooer! Thats random! Tell us about this kin then......

Do I get to hump pretty Elves? If so, I'm in! Huuuuuuur.

Redwatch wrote:
PrioryJK wrote:

Haha! I know what you mean! Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 Happy-smiley-601

I've become utterly lost and alone without my guild leader! Where he goes, so goes my nation. Why else do you think I'm bowing to peer-pressure and jumping on the band wagon? Nah, only kidding! I'm really looking forward to this actually. I like lotr and I like the idea of getting gaming with some of my guild members before swtor is released. I hope the old hands be kind on a noob though!

Haha! Yup I've been showing L-Dubz the ropes whilst Mai has been reminding me how to play! Yeah this will be a good guild bonding experience I'll give you that. Good to have you onboard Red. Smile

Lunarwolf wrote:
I've been playing all day and its GREAT fun!

Level 12 already, I have some weird dude who follows me round with a banner and gets killed for me while I run off - I play music (badly) wherever the hell I like and have met SS's LOTRO character and even been to his pad in "Dwarf-town" after living it up (and getting totally Rat-A**ed) in the Prancy Pony.

I think I'm hooked.

Hahaha! Luckily theres no long term hangover penalties, we were bombing 'em back. Still thats my playstyle..... FIGHT, KILL, ALE (and crafting *ahem*). drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 12:25 am

Sureshot wrote:

Its called "Tale for an Ale" and only has three members so its going to disband itself in a weeks time unless more people join Crying or Very sad

Elf humping is mandatory.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 4:35 am

Artekus wrote:
Sureshot wrote:

Its called "Tale for an Ale" and only has three members so its going to disband itself in a weeks time unless more people join Crying or Very sad

Elf humping is mandatory.

Woo-hoo!

What kind of guild is it? Light, Medium or Heavy RP? I think L-Dubz, Mai and I had our heart set on starting our one anyway just so everyone can get to know each other, but if it's a good kin I can't see why joining an existing one would be a problem. I'll see what the others say. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 4:56 am

Cool beans. People can RP as much as they like I suppose and i'll probably give leadership over to you or someone else as im playing AoC at the mo' and wouldnt invest enough time in the game.

Its open to all races.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 5:52 am

I should be up and running in Middle Earth inside a few days. I've been reading up on the lotro site about classes and I think I could go for a Minstrel. Is it difficult to level one, does anybody know? I'm going to be playing catch-up, obviously, and if there's no room in the fellowship for little old me I'll go with a class that's easier to solo for most of the time. I'd like to think I'll be playing with you guys but if not I'll make it a bit easier on myself! Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 Happy-smiley-89 (secret)
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 6:13 am

Have Joined with elf named Belegorphor
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 3:52 pm

Artekus wrote:
Cool beans. People can RP as much as they like I suppose and i'll probably give leadership over to you or someone else as im playing AoC at the mo' and wouldnt invest enough time in the game.

Its open to all races.

No leadership duties for me I'm afraid. This guild is the only one I'll be running. If you're not on that much then maybe we could have a guild merge when ours gets started?

Redwatch wrote:
I should be up and running in Middle Earth inside a few days. I've been reading up on the lotro site about classes and I think I could go for a Minstrel. Is it difficult to level one, does anybody know? I'm going to be playing catch-up, obviously, and if there's no room in the fellowship for little old me I'll go with a class that's easier to solo for most of the time. I'd like to think I'll be playing with you guys but if not I'll make it a bit easier on myself! Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 Happy-smiley-89 (secret)

Wow! A Mini! Like any of us are going to disagree with you there. Razz
You'll be the most desired class in a fellowship lets just say that. People are always screaming for Minstrels as they're by far the best at healing. Yeah they can be tricky to level but LW and I will probably be about if you're in need for help. I can prolly make your armour for you as well as I'm a tailor.

They can be tricky to solo with but you'll get the hang of them and as I say you'll always be in demand by other players even if L-Dubz, Mai and I aren't about.

Lord_Nord wrote:
Have Joined with elf named Belegorphor

Excellent I shall add you! What class is that?
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 4:28 pm

Groan, why, do I have exams, why do i have a crappy computer, why do I have no money Sad
Enjoy middle earth you bastards! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 4:53 pm

Sureshot wrote:
Yeah they can be tricky to level but LW and I will probably be about if you're in need for help. I can prolly make your armour for you as well as I'm a tailor.
I'll take you up on both of those offers! Wink

Quote :
(secret)
Your quote uncovered my secret link! I'll have to come up with a cleverer way to hide them now! Haha!
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 5:06 pm

PrioryJK wrote:
Groan, why, do I have exams, why do i have a crappy computer, why do I have no money Sad
Enjoy middle earth you bastards! Razz

Thats it! Guilt trip us why don't you! Haha! I won't be able to play for a week now! tongue

In other news me (left) looking confused as usual and L-Dubz (right) puffin' da 'erb:

Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 Screen18
Back to top Go down
Dugo
Agent
Agent
Dugo

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2009 4:48 am

Redwatch wrote:
Well, if nothing has changed since I played then ministrel is quite capable when soloing, so don't worry if you won't be able to find a group Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2009 6:07 am

Come on people, I need some Age of Conan homies!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next