The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer Vote_b10Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer Vote_b11Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer Vote_b10Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer Vote_b11Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer Vote_b1065%Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer Vote_b106%Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer Vote_b1018%Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer Vote_b106%Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer Vote_b100%Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer

Go down 
+3
Lunarwolf
Tando
Sureshot
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer Empty
PostSubject: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:33 am

Just thought I'd let anyone know that might be interested, Codemasters are now selling the first LotRO installment Shadows of Angmar for only £4.99 until the 26th. of May. I know it's only the first part and you'll need Mines of Moria to be able to get all the additional class and game content to carry on with the game, but I thought you might like to know.

I'm currently on the Laurelin RP server playing a Champion called Argothir whenever I get the time, so if you're about gimme a shout. Have to say it's a much nicer server than Evernight. Everyones so bloody friendly!

EDIT: I forgot to give you all the link! Doh! Click here. Wink

Last edited by Sureshot on Mon May 11, 2009 11:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:34 am

I think I have an Alt on Laurelin RP but will have to check.
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tando_Alums
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:35 am

Cool, what class? Maimai and I have pretty much just started up again on there.
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:37 am

just checked I'm got a Elf Hunter lvl 7 and a Human Guardian lvl 9
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:38 am

Awesome! What are their names? I'dd add you to my friends list. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:39 am

Greylock and Graylock Smile
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:41 am

Haha! Easy to remember!! Wink

I've got 3 level 50' s (Lore-Master, Hunter, Captain) over on Evernight that I'm half tempted to bring over actually. I'm just worried that if I decide to go back on Evernight ever then I'd regret moving them.
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:42 am

haha I know what you mean, maybe just move one.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:42 am

Yeah I was thinking of bringing over my female Elf Huntress, just because I love staring at her!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:43 am

lmao, the elves are nice to look at Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:48 am

Here she is in all her glory!...

Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer ScreenShot00414

Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer ScreenShot00236

Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer ScreenShot00272
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:50 am

Nice, I'll try to get some of my lvl 58 Elf Hunter
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:57 am

Here's my main Malaron (Lore-Master):

Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer ScreenShot00311

Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer ScreenShot00258

Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer ScreenShot00442

Apologies for the crap quality screenshots but I didn't have my new computer back then. I'll try and find some of my Captain.
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer EmptyMon May 11, 2009 11:00 am

[img]Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer Greylock[/img]
On top of Weathertop

Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer Greylock1
Inside Moria

Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer Greylock2
Again Inside Moria

Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer Greylock3
Over looking Bree

Sorry about the size Sad
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer EmptyMon May 11, 2009 11:07 am

Nice screenies!

Last but not least, Aeonwyn (Captain):

Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer ScreenShot00291

Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer ScreenShot00157

Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer ScreenShot00410
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer EmptyMon May 11, 2009 11:14 am

wow you know how to take a fantastic Screenie cheers
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer EmptyMon May 11, 2009 12:37 pm

Alas I did play LOTR:O but at the time nobody else I knew did.

My subscription lapsed....er.... "some time ago"
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer EmptyMon May 11, 2009 12:54 pm

i have a lifetime subsctiption, but the last time i played was day before they Announced SWTOR Smile
Back to top Go down
Dugo
Agent
Agent
Dugo

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer EmptyMon May 11, 2009 1:18 pm

I have 53 lvl elf girl Lore-Master on Laurelin server Smile However my subscription has expired, but maybe i would think about joining again if you are playing. It's a pity I have exam month right now and i know i would be called by the Ring pretty badly. But we'll see. When the amount of study time will eventually decrease, the possiblity of joining LOTRO again will equaly increase Very Happy I was an officer in medium to heavy RP guild Free Peoples Militia, but it's inactivity made me stop playing LOTRO, because i hadn't motivation to play at all. But Laurelin is really nice server with awesome community and good load of RP-positive players. I enjoyed it Smile
Back to top Go down
Black Heart
Registered
Registered
Black Heart

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer EmptyMon May 11, 2009 6:08 pm

I thought about it and I'm totally up for giving this a go again..now if I can only remember my account name...I'll check it out.

Edit: Man, it feels like I know nothing about Middle-Earth after these months of SW lore. I'm going to have a hard time making a character. (If I can even get on Laurelin)

Edit: Edit: Alright, I found out that I can't play on Laurelin without an EU client and Codemasters won't let me get on and I'm too lazy to set up a proxy server. So I'm going to have to pass, sorry Chief! Hope you and Mai have a good time.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer EmptyTue May 12, 2009 4:18 am

I'll see if I can find out which of my family members currently has my DVD of this an reinstall it. If there are people on that I know that fixes the main reason I stopped playing it in the first-place... lack of community!
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:20 am

Maybe i will play again, but i most buy mines of moria first
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer EmptyWed May 13, 2009 11:03 am

Dugo wrote:
I have 53 lvl elf girl Lore-Master on Laurelin server Smile However my subscription has expired, but maybe i would think about joining again if you are playing. It's a pity I have exam month right now and i know i would be called by the Ring pretty badly. But we'll see. When the amount of study time will eventually decrease, the possiblity of joining LOTRO again will equaly increase Very Happy I was an officer in medium to heavy RP guild Free Peoples Militia, but it's inactivity made me stop playing LOTRO, because i hadn't motivation to play at all. But Laurelin is really nice server with awesome community and good load of RP-positive players. I enjoyed it Smile

Awesome! Whats your chars name? I'll add you to my friends list. Yeah I thinl Lunarwolf is debating coming along for a trip through Middle-Earth so if you want to join us, maybe we could set up a small kinship? I have a level 27 Champ on there called Argothir.

Oh and by the way LM's are the best!

Black Heart wrote:

Edit: Edit: Alright, I found out that I can't play on Laurelin without an EU client and Codemasters won't let me get on and I'm too lazy to set up a proxy server. So I'm going to have to pass, sorry Chief! Hope you and Mai have a good time.

That sucks @%&# mate! I really hope that isn't the case when TOR comes along. I think we'd all cry if you couldn't join us BH! Sad

Lunarwolf wrote:
I'll see if I can find out which of my family members currently has my DVD of this an reinstall it. If there are people on that I know that fixes the main reason I stopped playing it in the first-place... lack of community!

Woo-hoo! I warn you it took me about 9-10 hours to reinstall it and thats without MoM!

Lord_Nord wrote:
Maybe i will play again, but i most buy mines of moria first

I'm currently playing without MoM but I'll probably purchase ity soon enough. Would be cool if you could join us Nord. Smile
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer EmptyWed May 13, 2009 11:08 am

i dont remember my username Sad
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer EmptyWed May 13, 2009 11:44 am

Got my box-set back, logged the 7-day free pass and installing now....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer   Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer Empty

Back to top Go down

Lord of the Rings Online Special Offer
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next