The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
**Encrypted Transmission: Data Entry 5544: Galactic Net Comm MKV.12** EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
**Encrypted Transmission: Data Entry 5544: Galactic Net Comm MKV.12** EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
**Encrypted Transmission: Data Entry 5544: Galactic Net Comm MKV.12** EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
**Encrypted Transmission: Data Entry 5544: Galactic Net Comm MKV.12** EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
**Encrypted Transmission: Data Entry 5544: Galactic Net Comm MKV.12** EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
**Encrypted Transmission: Data Entry 5544: Galactic Net Comm MKV.12** EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
**Encrypted Transmission: Data Entry 5544: Galactic Net Comm MKV.12** EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
**Encrypted Transmission: Data Entry 5544: Galactic Net Comm MKV.12** EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
**Encrypted Transmission: Data Entry 5544: Galactic Net Comm MKV.12** EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
**Encrypted Transmission: Data Entry 5544: Galactic Net Comm MKV.12** Vote_b10**Encrypted Transmission: Data Entry 5544: Galactic Net Comm MKV.12** Vote_b11**Encrypted Transmission: Data Entry 5544: Galactic Net Comm MKV.12** Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
**Encrypted Transmission: Data Entry 5544: Galactic Net Comm MKV.12** Vote_b10**Encrypted Transmission: Data Entry 5544: Galactic Net Comm MKV.12** Vote_b11**Encrypted Transmission: Data Entry 5544: Galactic Net Comm MKV.12** Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
**Encrypted Transmission: Data Entry 5544: Galactic Net Comm MKV.12** Vote_b1065%**Encrypted Transmission: Data Entry 5544: Galactic Net Comm MKV.12** Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
**Encrypted Transmission: Data Entry 5544: Galactic Net Comm MKV.12** Vote_b106%**Encrypted Transmission: Data Entry 5544: Galactic Net Comm MKV.12** Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
**Encrypted Transmission: Data Entry 5544: Galactic Net Comm MKV.12** Vote_b1018%**Encrypted Transmission: Data Entry 5544: Galactic Net Comm MKV.12** Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
**Encrypted Transmission: Data Entry 5544: Galactic Net Comm MKV.12** Vote_b106%**Encrypted Transmission: Data Entry 5544: Galactic Net Comm MKV.12** Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
**Encrypted Transmission: Data Entry 5544: Galactic Net Comm MKV.12** Vote_b100%**Encrypted Transmission: Data Entry 5544: Galactic Net Comm MKV.12** Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

**Encrypted Transmission: Data Entry 5544: Galactic Net Comm MKV.12**

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

**Encrypted Transmission: Data Entry 5544: Galactic Net Comm MKV.12** Empty
PostSubject: **Encrypted Transmission: Data Entry 5544: Galactic Net Comm MKV.12**   **Encrypted Transmission: Data Entry 5544: Galactic Net Comm MKV.12** EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:29 pm

--Subject, Alliance
--Poster, Morior K. Venitas CEO and De Facto of Black Sun
--Access Point, Unknown
--Data Entry, Accessible

*Loading complete

A hello and grand greeting to you Blasters for Hire,

I am Morior K. Venitas founder, De Facto, and CEO of the new Black Sun enterprise. You may have heard of The Exchanges recently dispersal. Several of the leaders of The Exchange, and several of the companies contacts, have been assimilated and contracted into Black Sun. Black Sun hopes to expanded the already enormous network founded by The Exchange while remaining "under the radar" so to speak.

While Black Sun's business mantra is very similar to your own, I feel it would be unnecessary to compete with each other, after all there is plenty of galaxy for two or more mercenary organizations to exist in peace.

Therefore, this document is an official proposal of alliance between Blasters for Hire, Black Sun, and myself. What would this alliance imply? The conditions are simply, business between our two corporations is separated. Competition will be removed from our provided services. For instance if Blasters for Hire offers a mercenary mission for 12,000 galactic credits Black Sun will not offer the same service/ mission for under 12,000 galactic credits. I have complete faith in your capabilities, and would hate for a literal "price war" to erupt between our two organizations.

I feel with this alliance both parties will benefit greatly. Our customers will be equally satisfied by both our services. Depending on the clients position and request referrals may occur between our two corporations, and if one of our company's comes under attack from Republican Warren Officers or Sith Jedi the alliance will allow each to come to the others aid.

Think the offer over, but be advised; several of my competitors have attempted to soil and steal the title "Black Sun" or still claim to be the original "Exchange". Be warned, these impostors have nothing to do with myself, my company, or the Exchange-- however they have both backing and resources and may considered dangerous.

I look forward to hearing form you.

Signed,
Morior K. Venitas, De Facto and CEO of Black Sun

**Data Entry 5544 Transmission Terminated**
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: **Encrypted Transmission: Data Entry 5544: Galactic Net Comm MKV.12**   **Encrypted Transmission: Data Entry 5544: Galactic Net Comm MKV.12** EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:36 am

*In comming holographic communication*
*Origin: Undisclosed Bounty Hunter Guild*
*Recipient: Morior K. Venitas, Black Sun*

*Communications link accepted*

At first, a Trandoshan clad in heavy armour appears

Greetings, sir.

I am Skursir of the guild you called upon. May it please be noted that we would prefer our name to be undisclosed in any ranged communications as we do not want anyone to hear it (we have not solidly decided on a name). As my master is not hear at the current stage of time, I think I should say that at least, I am impressed with your organisation.

We do however, require a direct link to your guild's headquarters (we need your guild's website) for better communications and to establish that you do, indeed, have a headquarters. Agreed, two forces competing is something we do not want, and aid on the battlefield is always good to have. An added deal to the bargin - if we cannot, or are not willing to perform a contract that we have recieved, we will hand it down to you. In turn, we expect you will do the same.

Now, there is an important issue in that where does your guild come from in the galaxy (are you American, European or other). This is important because if you are indeed in an entirely different part, then are guilds would not cross over and there would be no need in a relationship. An even more important issue arrives as we have done dealings with a guild named the Black Sun before, under the leadership of a Salazar Saqueesh. He has disregarded are rules and we do not want any more dealings with him.

I understand that you have said there are imposters around the galaxy, so please verify you are not connected to this person or this guild in any way (send a website link, state nationality of guild and so on). Perhaps a change in your guild's name would be best to fully remove yourself from the others (Black Sun is an already established pirate guild in canon and we do not want to infringe this canon). I expect your answers to this questions I have posed (OOC or IC).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: **Encrypted Transmission: Data Entry 5544: Galactic Net Comm MKV.12**   **Encrypted Transmission: Data Entry 5544: Galactic Net Comm MKV.12** EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:13 am

**Transmission 5544 Reactivated**

*Loading complete

Our current headquarters is both under construction and located in a private location (https://2img.net/h/i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh39/MoriorV/Untitled-2-1.png). However we will have a more secured form of communication up shortly (I am currently working on making a temporary forum). When either one, or both, projects are completed I can ensure your organization will be the first to know.

In terms of contracts I feel this is an excellent idea and agree one hundred percent to the terms. Black Sun hopes to expanded its network throughout the galaxy, however the majority of our work and business conduct will take place in the Mid-Core (North American Server), however this may be subject to change (It is not absolute that Bioware will make two separate games/ server like Blizzard has done, however if they do then there may be a conflict. If they make European servers accessible on the same game platform such as SOE did with SWG, then Black Sun may join the European server).

Black Sun is in no way affiliated with "The Black Sun" or "The Exchange", they are impostors. They are envious of Black Sun's potential and hope to steal our clientele, they also have no where near the quality of employees or officers. ("The Black Sun" is the guild established under Salazar Saqueesh. They are not registered under any canon, except that the fact that Salazar's author made the post on SWTOR wiki first. If, however, you actually read his characters background it has so many contradictions and overlaps that it can not even be validated as a "Star Wars figure" rather it is the creation of several different figures rolled into one. I will not RP or recognize a player who is "the richest man in the galaxy", can cheat death by surviving over "2500 years", and runs several organizations by having their name attached to it. I have read multiple books in regards to Black Sun have spent hours researching the background of the organization and developing a story which validates its creation and my characters connection to it. Salazar has not done the same).

I hope I have answered your queries to your satisfaction. I look forward to our future exchanges.

Signed,
Morior K. Venitas

**Transmission Terminated**
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: **Encrypted Transmission: Data Entry 5544: Galactic Net Comm MKV.12**   **Encrypted Transmission: Data Entry 5544: Galactic Net Comm MKV.12** EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:56 am

Holographic image of Skursir continues

Ok, so far, everything seems to be in order. We are currently not operating in the area you are in, but that may change (We are a European guild). We await your headquarters to be completed, hopefully as soon as possible and we request that we are the first to know about it, please include its address when you are indeed finished.

Yet another important thing we must know is the number of recruits and, or members you have. We must know this, as if you are a well established guild, I'm sure there is more change of you being taken on. In my opinion, you seem like the real deal, you seem determined to not be afflicted with Salazar and I have just recently discovered you have seperate links in an undisclosed information centre (http://evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Black_Sun). You style is also not mirroring that of Salazar.

Oh, please state your race, homeworld and age please so that we can add it to our databanks (Just give us your age and current area I suppose, please). However, I'm sure you understand that it is not my place to decide an alliance with you. It is the duty of my guild's master, one who's name is also undisclosed, to decide. I can only advise and investigate. My master will be with you shortly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: **Encrypted Transmission: Data Entry 5544: Galactic Net Comm MKV.12**   **Encrypted Transmission: Data Entry 5544: Galactic Net Comm MKV.12** EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:20 pm

(http://evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Morior)
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: **Encrypted Transmission: Data Entry 5544: Galactic Net Comm MKV.12**   **Encrypted Transmission: Data Entry 5544: Galactic Net Comm MKV.12** EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:05 am

Hi there Morior!

Thank you for showing interest in a possible alliance between our guilds and I have to say, I'm impressed with your offer. At first I was concerned that Salazar was back on these forums after being banned for the 4th. time, but I think it's safe to say you're not the same person! Laughing

I am intrigued by your offer and even if we do end up on different servers, I would still very much like to stay in contact with your guild for roleplaying purposes. Seeing as we are both very similar outfits I can see us becoming good associates. Smile

Let me know when you've got your site up and running and I'll come over and join. For now I'll give you a quick OOC salute and hopefully we'll hear from you soon.

/salute

Sureshot,
The Guild Leader
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: **Encrypted Transmission: Data Entry 5544: Galactic Net Comm MKV.12**   **Encrypted Transmission: Data Entry 5544: Galactic Net Comm MKV.12** EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:49 am

...So, whatever happened to this then? Suspect
Back to top Go down
0wl
Registered
Registered
0wl

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: **Encrypted Transmission: Data Entry 5544: Galactic Net Comm MKV.12**   **Encrypted Transmission: Data Entry 5544: Galactic Net Comm MKV.12** EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:45 am

Perhaps he "zapped" himself? What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://owl68.hyves.nl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Encrypted Transmission: Data Entry 5544: Galactic Net Comm MKV.12**   **Encrypted Transmission: Data Entry 5544: Galactic Net Comm MKV.12** Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1