The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
[Side project] Caryington's OttS EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
[Side project] Caryington's OttS EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
[Side project] Caryington's OttS EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
[Side project] Caryington's OttS EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
[Side project] Caryington's OttS EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
[Side project] Caryington's OttS EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
[Side project] Caryington's OttS EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
[Side project] Caryington's OttS EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
[Side project] Caryington's OttS EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
[Side project] Caryington's OttS Vote_b10[Side project] Caryington's OttS Vote_b11[Side project] Caryington's OttS Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
[Side project] Caryington's OttS Vote_b10[Side project] Caryington's OttS Vote_b11[Side project] Caryington's OttS Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
[Side project] Caryington's OttS Vote_b1065%[Side project] Caryington's OttS Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
[Side project] Caryington's OttS Vote_b106%[Side project] Caryington's OttS Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
[Side project] Caryington's OttS Vote_b1018%[Side project] Caryington's OttS Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
[Side project] Caryington's OttS Vote_b106%[Side project] Caryington's OttS Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
[Side project] Caryington's OttS Vote_b100%[Side project] Caryington's OttS Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

[Side project] Caryington's OttS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

[Side project] Caryington's OttS Empty
PostSubject: [Side project] Caryington's OttS   [Side project] Caryington's OttS EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:40 am

[Side project] Caryington's OttS Oae_otts_1_v_1_5_by_soude_is_caustic-d3chjdm
OttS1: The Baron of Oaktown

As I’ve mentionned a few times, I’ve been busy with some non-EPOCH activities (as we all do, for example LW’s got his upper dupper secret project, Paul loves getting *BLEEP!* up by cars…) It’s now time that I allow first leaks of my Top Secret Project, ‘tis also time for me to ask who’s willing to give a hand… ><’

What’s the project?
My hyper dupper top-secret project is a novel…. A SF arc to be more precise, written in both French and English. Cool, huh? Actually this arc should contain an unknown amount of novels… Yes novels! Novels that I’m trying to finish and that I’m gonna get printed and that I hope to sell at a decent price.

Where does it come from?
As you all know, I’m quite fond of writing. As only few of you know, my mom passed away last November. I’ve promised myself I’d stop *BLEEP!* around and I’d work more seriously on what I’m starting. This project (codenamed OttS) is the first application of that new life policy. I’ll work on those damn novels and I’ll work it to its goddamn end!

What can you do to help?
Even if this project is something very personal, I need help to get it done. Why? First cause I’m a lazy *BLEEP!*. Second cause I’m not perfect and I need some trustable peeps to watch over my shoulder and help me achieve perfection. You surely never knew her but ‘tis what Mom deserves.
So what YOU can do? You know me I want perfection nothing else!
  • I need volunteers to read through my translations and correct it.
  • I need volunteers to read the book and give me feedback.

Where can you get further info?
You can either contact me on that thread, via PMs, via e-mails, via my forum (registration required to access the datas ><') or via the project’s facebook. ><’ Should be enough, huh?

Feel free to use that thread if you got any questions, pals ^^’

It’s time to rumble!
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: [Side project] Caryington's OttS   [Side project] Caryington's OttS EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:09 am

I'm still able to help with the translations if you need me to mate.

study
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: [Side project] Caryington's OttS   [Side project] Caryington's OttS EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:02 am

Don't worry... I've already put your name in the corrector team's mailing list Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: [Side project] Caryington's OttS   [Side project] Caryington's OttS EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:38 am

I could help you out but be warned I'm lazy like you Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Side project] Caryington's OttS   [Side project] Caryington's OttS Empty

Back to top Go down

[Side project] Caryington's OttS
Page 1 of 1