The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Ithan Voss EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Ithan Voss EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Ithan Voss EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Ithan Voss EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Ithan Voss EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Ithan Voss EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Ithan Voss EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Ithan Voss EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Ithan Voss EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Ithan Voss Vote_b10FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Ithan Voss Vote_b11FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Ithan Voss Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Ithan Voss Vote_b10FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Ithan Voss Vote_b11FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Ithan Voss Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Ithan Voss Vote_b1065%FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Ithan Voss Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Ithan Voss Vote_b106%FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Ithan Voss Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Ithan Voss Vote_b1018%FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Ithan Voss Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Ithan Voss Vote_b106%FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Ithan Voss Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Ithan Voss Vote_b100%FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Ithan Voss Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Ithan Voss

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ithan Voss
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-01-23

FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Ithan Voss Empty
PostSubject: FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Ithan Voss   FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Ithan Voss EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:31 pm

WHAT IS YOUR NAME?
Ithan

WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
England

DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE IN ROLEPLAYING?
I have a little experience with roleplaying in Dark Age of Camelot and a little in World Of Warcraft. I am fairly new to roleplaying but am excited about the prospect of doing so in Star Wars. The reason I'm applying for Freelancer is that I will get in to the roleplay at my own pace as I'm starting out, but still be of benefit to the guild and allies when called upon in game.

WHAT (IF ANY) MMORPG'S HAVE YOU PLAYED IN THE PAST?
I've played quite a few MMORPGs in my time. Most noticeably was Dark Age of Camelot (7 years) and World of Warcraft (3 years). I also played Warhammer online.

DO YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION OR IDEAS ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE?
(As I feel more comfortable and read up more about the lore, Ithan Voss' military profile will be updated and expanded upon as information becomes available.)

Ithan Voss is an Imperial Intelligence Operative for the Sith Empire.

Name: Ithan Voss
Sex: Male
Species: Unknown
Home Planet: Unknown
Branch: Imperial Navy

Current location: There have been reports that Ithan Voss has been working between the Duros and Corellian sector on Nar Shaddaa. Doing what though in Hutt space is unknown if these reports are true. Ithan's most recent documented activity was with a strike team of Cipher Agents canvasing members of the Galactic Senate for suitable puppets for the Sith Empire.

-----------
I will be available at least 5 nights a week to play The Old Republic. While I do enjoy some PvP I'm a bit of a PvE junkie at times and will even just happily sit there and kill things over and over for fun (Yea that sounds like GREAT fun!).

If you have any questions please ask them!

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Ithan Voss   FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Ithan Voss EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:39 am

Heya Ithan and welcome to the Freelancers which, if you are wanting to experience things very much at your own pace with people around you can call on, is an excellent choice.

I've put you up to Freelancer Status but I'm sure our Freelancer Commander will come and say hi in the near future - he's the guy to go for if you need any more specific info about how they work in relation to the Guild.

Any questions, just ask ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Ithan Voss   FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Ithan Voss EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:27 am

Hi there and welcome around!

There isn't much to say for me as LW said everything ^^' Besides that the Freelancer commander is Harlequin2.

And as LW said if you got any question, don't hesitate to contact him or any of the Special Agents and Chief Operatives. ^^,
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
Ithan Voss
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Ithan Voss   FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Ithan Voss EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:32 am

Thank you both very much Smile

I'll take a proper look around the forums and the roleplay sections when I get time to!

Thank you again.

Ithan.
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Ithan Voss   FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Ithan Voss EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:38 am

Ithan Voss wrote:
when I get time to!
That's the good thing with being a freelancer you do things when you want! No pesky officer behind your back Razz
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
Agokuz
Registered
Registered
Agokuz

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2011-01-18

PostSubject: Re: FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Ithan Voss   FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Ithan Voss EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:21 am

Wellcome mate.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Ithan Voss   FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Ithan Voss EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:34 am

Hey there Ithan and thanks for the application!
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Ithan Voss   FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Ithan Voss Empty

Back to top Go down

FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Ithan Voss
Page 1 of 1