The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Scrivener EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Scrivener EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Scrivener EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Scrivener EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Scrivener EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Scrivener EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Scrivener EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Scrivener EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Scrivener EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Scrivener Vote_b10FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Scrivener Vote_b11FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Scrivener Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Scrivener Vote_b10FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Scrivener Vote_b11FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Scrivener Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Scrivener Vote_b1065%FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Scrivener Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Scrivener Vote_b106%FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Scrivener Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Scrivener Vote_b1018%FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Scrivener Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Scrivener Vote_b106%FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Scrivener Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Scrivener Vote_b100%FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Scrivener Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Scrivener

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scrivener
Freelancer
Freelancer
Scrivener

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-08-22

FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Scrivener Empty
PostSubject: FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Scrivener   FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Scrivener EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:38 pm

WHAT IS YOUR NAME?
My name is Tyler. Ask any more and I might have to relocate you for your own safety.

WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
Minnesota, in the good (and often not-so-good) old United States. But wait! Have no fears; I can generally keep up with European timezones for the purposes of forum RP. In case I can't, or in the event that my senior year of college robs me of all my nerd-time, that's where the Freelancer part comes in.

DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE IN ROLEPLAYING?
Quite a bit of it, actually. I've consistently played on NWN (Neverwinter Nights) roleplaying servers since 2007 or so, I roleplayed on a guild forum for Age of Conan (which I never played) prior to its release, and before that I experienced occasional piss-poor roleplay on WoW. I'd like to call myself experienced, though I know many people who have called this a hobby much longer than myself. In any case, I believe I have a well-established grasp of RP, and I generally know what makes it tick.

WHAT (IF ANY) MMORPG'S HAVE YOU PLAYED IN THE PAST?
Runescape - For too long, and a long time ago (...yeah, I'll count it. Go on then, laugh it up. I'll wait.)
WoW - For approximately 3 years
LotRO - I played and very much enjoyed the beta, then played a second time with a trial account. I might take advantage of its new freeness.

There's probably some others I'm forgetting. I should also note something: I'm not 100% certain that I'll even be playing TOR, which is one of the reasons I decided to go with the freelancer system. Regardless,you can be sure that I'm as familiar with everything Star Wars as anyone joining a roleplaying guild should be!

DO YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION OR IDEAS ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE?

Sure thing. I don't know if there's anywhere better to post character descriptions/history besides the ST:TOR-RP wiki, but let me know if there is. I plan to play a Sith Inquisitor in terms of class.

Quote :

Born Nicab Thalant, the Arkanian that would come to be known as “Sistros” keeps his past as enigmatic as his affairs. This is not to say he is hostile or withdrawn; to the contrary, the man is quite willing to discuss nearly anything at length, and certain personal inquiries pose no offense, even if he chooses to reject them. If asked about his name, for instance, Sistros would explain that he was given the moniker of the famous Dwartii sage for possessing an unusual scholastic appetite as a child. Now easing into early middle age, this figure has not lost any of his cerebral qualities.

Frequently, even this basic discourse never arises, for the few who approach the Arkanian seem to already know of his services. Beyond the unkempt white hair, featureless eyes and eerie composure is the insight of a well-trained negotiator and information broker, some say. It is not difficult to observe his love of obscure galactic lore, if the conversation becomes more open.

Still, even if Sistros lives up to his name, he hardly fits the role in any visual sense. Dressed in a mish-mash of robe-like cloth and bits of finery from ages past, the Arkanian doesn’t seem to model himself according to the sleek fashion his kin. A mantle—possibly of durasteel—rests across his shoulders and upper torso; occasionally specks of electronic light flicker around its edge, though what function it might have is difficult to tell.
Perhaps strangest of all, Sistros openly displays signs of esoteric familiarity. Several small objects are draped around his neck, including a glassy triangle etched with complex marks, a tooth-like proboscis, and what might appear to be a broken fragment of a small golden talisman. He commonly wears a metal bracelet marked with the logo of Adascorp, sometimes drawing suspicion from others.

To a force-sensitive, the nature of Sistros as a kindred soul is usually clear, though whatever philosophy he may subscribe to is another matter entirely. Since he does not fit the plain, open image of the Jedi or the bold, imposing portrait of the Sith, many from both sects have speculated that he is untrained. The Arkanian certainly hasn’t offered many answers as of yet.

After making himself comfortable at the Azure Tower in the urban labyrinth of Coruscant—and asking a copious amount of unashamedly direct questions to whatever contacts the agency presents—Sistros offers multiple services to E.P.O.C.H. Though not ordinary skills by any means, the Arkanian is confident that someone in the organization would value the gathering of information on all things cryptic, occult, and generally elusive. He also cites considerable experience as a mediator and diplomat, perhaps issuing a chuckle or two at his odd countenance.

Of course, he doesn't mind killing a few things that need killing along the way. The galaxy is a masquerade, and Sistros may just be a man of many costumes.

Glad to be here, guys! If anyone has any advice about RPing 'round these parts, don't be afraid to offer it. Smile

Last edited by Scrivener on Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:18 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Scrivener   FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Scrivener EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Hey there Tyler/Scrivener.

I've noticed your name in the "newest registered member" flashpoint at the bottom and was wondering when you'd introduce yourself!

If you're not 100% sure of the level you can put into things at this early stage in the game then a Freelancer position is definately the best home for you (and “Sistros”!). It comes with many of the benefits of being a full member but with a lot less responsibility; the main one being that you can just salute and walk if priorities change for you.

You're welcome to join in any of the "open" forum RPs and we're soon to open a chatroom which you're welcome to frequent. I'd recommend starting out in The Hyperion if you're after some light-banter RP, though we suggest your read at least the first few posts to get to know the place.

I've upgraded you to 'Freelancer' Status (you're name will turn blue on the forums to indicate this) and you're welcome to come and go as you please, we just ask that you read and abide by the forum rules.

Good to meet ya Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Scrivener
Freelancer
Freelancer
Scrivener

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-08-22

PostSubject: Re: FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Scrivener   FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Scrivener EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:33 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome and the status upgrade! I'll be sure to join the RP soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Scrivener   FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Scrivener EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 3:09 am

Welcome around again, Scrivener. Have a pleasant stay and don't hesitate if you got any question(s).
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Scrivener   FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Scrivener EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:13 am

Hey hey! Very Happy Welcome to the guild! As the guy who came up with the whole Freelancer idea in the first place, it's my job to make sure the system runs smoothly so if you have any concerns about your rank, where you fit in and so on, then don't hesitate to PM Smile Of course, there are the Officers as well like Soude above me who will gladly help you out. Hope you have a great time here! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Scrivener   FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Scrivener Empty

Back to top Go down

FREELANCER APPLICATION FORM - Scrivener
Page 1 of 1