The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson Vote_b10Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson Vote_b11Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson Vote_b10Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson Vote_b11Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson Vote_b1065%Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson Vote_b106%Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson Vote_b1018%Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson Vote_b106%Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson Vote_b100%Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson

Go down 
+2
Caryington
Ezah
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezah
Registered
Registered

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-10-25

Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson Empty
PostSubject: Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson   Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 12:52 am

WHAT IS YOUR NAME?
Ethan Brown.

WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
Cheshire, England.

HOW OLD ARE YOU?
18, I know it is under your age limit, but I can assure you I am mature enough.

WHAT ATTRACTED YOU TO THIS GUILD?
It was the only Guild I could find that was Europeon based and looking at the Guild page, look like some good team-mates.

DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE IN ROLEPLAYING?
A few years.

WHAT (IF ANY) MMORPG'S HAVE YOU PLAYED IN THE PAST?
Star Wars Galaxies.
Runescape.

WOULD YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF AN ACTIVE PLAYER BOTH IN-GAME & ON GUILD FORUMS?
Yes, I plan on playing the game alot and wish to be active with the Guild.

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU COULD OFFER THE GUILD?
Inside intelligence and some British sarcasm.

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE THE GUILD TO OFFER YOU?
Some friends to play on-line with (I'm not that lonely) and a team behind me.

WHAT CLASS DO YOU INTEND TO PLAY AS YOUR MAIN?
Imperial Agent

DO YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION OR IDEAS ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE?
Not at the moment, no.

HAVE YOU READ & AGREED TO THE SITE & GUILD RULES?
Yep.

Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson   Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:30 am

Hi there and welcome on the EPOCH forum.

I do suppose you have already read the rules. The officer staff will look into your application and we'll be with you as soon as possible.

Until then, feel free to look around and ask any question you got.

PS: There are two things I love with British: their pubs and their sarcasm. ^^,
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
Randomfest
Freelancer
Freelancer
Randomfest

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson   Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 4:03 am

herro ;o
Back to top Go down
Ezah
Registered
Registered

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson   Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:19 am

Lol, thank you Masters, you are kind.
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson   Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:59 am

You may forget the "master", young padawan Very Happy

Can tell us more about you and your various experiences with MMO or RPing? Have already been in a guild? Which kind? You practised pen and paper RP or MMO RPs or both? >_<
Back to top Go down
Ezah
Registered
Registered

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson   Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:06 am

Sorry FRIEND I just wanted to show ny respect. Laughing

Anyway, I have been in one Guild: The Sith Brotherhood. The Guild leader wasn't very organised and the Guild fell to ruin. The Guild is still going today, but most of it's experienced members have left and the entire population is made up of in-experienced people who probaly won't get the game anyway. Also, the only RP I have done is the MMO kind.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson   Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:08 pm

Welcome Ezah!
Back to top Go down
Ezah
Registered
Registered

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson   Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:28 pm

Thank you Priory.
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson   Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 1:34 pm

Thank you for your patience, Ezah!

Your beloved officer has finally decide to put you under the hard and dirty initiate probation period. You may expect a few broken ribs, losing a tooth (usually from the front). Beware that it happens that initiate time end pretty badly! I remember the one we took to swim with the sharks, I'm quite sure the sharks enjoyed it anyway. That's important we don't support animal mistreating you know >_<

Anyway...

You'll be under intiate trial for a month. Agent Witya will surely contact you as he's our Initiate Mentor basically we provide the idea and he does the experiment (remember the sharks) be sure to let him or any of the purply and redie (PJK, SS, LW or myself) know if you got any question.

Besides the sharks, beware that during your trial period we'll be watching over your activity, your interest in the guild and RP matters. We're expecting grand things from you... like survive the swimming session.
Back to top Go down
Ezah
Registered
Registered

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson   Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:30 am

Thank you Master, I am honoured. I will get to work (whetever it is I do) immedietly.
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson   Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:38 am

One quick question... If you keep on calling me master what does it make SS and LW? Master's master? Gods? /gulp This is so scarry ^^'

As for your work, best startting point will be brainstorming on character creation. It doesn't have to be your definitive SWTOR character but you'll need at least a character to RP around until the game hits. As for RP places, you can either try the Hyperion in the freeform Forum-RPs or the chat RP.
Back to top Go down
Ezah
Registered
Registered

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson   Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:49 am

Ok will do Mas.... Friend.
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Agent
Agent
Smudge

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson   Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:35 am

Back to top Go down
Ezah
Registered
Registered

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson   Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:45 pm

Thanks Smudge lol
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson   Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:21 pm

Hey, you made it then? Wink

Welcome to the crew!
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Ezah
Registered
Registered

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson   Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:32 pm

Thanks Master. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson   Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson Empty

Back to top Go down

Imperial Agent Application - Ezah Tasson
Page 1 of 1