The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
    Current US Time (EST)
    Latest topics
    » CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
    Operation Silent Running EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
    Operation Silent Running EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
    Operation Silent Running EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
    Operation Silent Running EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
    Operation Silent Running EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
    Operation Silent Running EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
    Operation Silent Running EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
    Operation Silent Running EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
    Operation Silent Running EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
    Visitor Information
    Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
    BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
    SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
    SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
    Top posters
    Lunarwolf (6401)
    Operation Silent Running Vote_b10Operation Silent Running Vote_b11Operation Silent Running Vote_b12 
    Sureshot (5209)
    Operation Silent Running Vote_b10Operation Silent Running Vote_b11Operation Silent Running Vote_b12 
    PrioryJK (2575)
    Caryington (2420)
    Harlequin2 (1887)
    Commander Nord (1761)
    Tando (1068)
    Kleti (448)
    nosyd (435)
    Smudge (369)
    Poll
    Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
    Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
    Operation Silent Running Vote_b1065%Operation Silent Running Vote_b12
     65% [ 11 ]
    An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
    Operation Silent Running Vote_b106%Operation Silent Running Vote_b12
     6% [ 1 ]
    SWTOR Official Forums
    Operation Silent Running Vote_b1018%Operation Silent Running Vote_b12
     18% [ 3 ]
    Darth Hater Forums
     6% [ 1 ]
    SWTOR Roleplay Forums
     6% [ 1 ]
    Other (Please Explain)
    Operation Silent Running Vote_b100%Operation Silent Running Vote_b12
     0% [ 0 ]
    Total Votes : 17
    Dice Roller

Site Donation
    Twitterlink

Operation Silent Running

Go down 
    4 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Randomfest
    Freelancer
    Freelancer
    Randomfest

Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-06-02

Operation Silent Running Empty
    PostSubject: Operation Silent Running   Operation Silent Running EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:50 pm

The small ship is launched from the massive cruiser. It hurtles through space towards a small docking bay on the asteroid. From the ship’s viewport a small station can be seen as the ship passes by. A large signal booster composes the majority of the small craft. It appears that at most only three people could fit into the station. As the ship continues a droid plays a holopad recording.

Greetings agents, your agency has reached the ears of some of the highest echelons of power within the empire. Furthermore your reputation is followed by a history of competence and resolve to get the job done. You are about to enter a facility that does not exist, I trust that you will keep this in mind while exploring it. Until now you have been kept in the dark out of necessity, we couldn’t risk giving this type of information to a party able to pull out at the last second. This facility houses 1,356 researchers and a security detail of 500 of the empire’s best men along with numerous droids capable of anything from research to combat. There is also a factory within the facility capable of manufacturing forty droids per hour. As of one week ago the facility ceased all communications and ran dark. Your job is to see what happened in this facility and to recover scientist involved with project XR-5733 codenamed “Dark Whisper”. The project is an experiment in mind control as well as increased troop longevity. Before communications were lost there were 726 projects running including XR-5733. Many of these include working prototypes of weapons. You have full authority to use these however the bulk of these weapons are meant to have a maximum kill zone so I would advise against using any weapon with an “A” in the prefix. Being a military man myself I can understand how frustrating it is to be blindfolded and told to hit a target. Perhaps the speculations of a fully briefed officer can help you loosen it though. It is unlikely that these researchers would have such a major change of character as to engage in overt rebellion. The project was only a few more set backs from being dismantled; I’d say that someone finally made a breakthrough. Also the facility itself is built to be a weapon corridors can easily be locked down and their atmospheres vented into space so be on your toes. Whatever you face in the facility it’s not going to be good.

The recording fades away and the droid addresses the party. “Once you leave the ship I will lock it down, you will not be able to enter it so please be sure that you have gathered all of your belongings. When you are ready for pickup please use the communications station. If you do not request pick up within five hours it will be assumed that you have failed and the destruction of this facility will continue as planned.

The droid opens the door, instantly a thick putrid air fills the shuttle. The smell is a mixture of various rots. There is little light other than the faint glow of emergency lights that have been taxed to the breaking point. As the last of the party exits the small shuttle the droid makes good on its promise to lock down the ship. The shuttle powers down and without the whirl of its engine the full atmosphere of the ship settles in. The small lights seem darker, the air thicker, and the silence becomes deafening. Footsteps echo the waves of sound bouncing off the dirty walls and twisted metal into a great unfathomable darkness. Barricades and even a make shift fence are erected in the entrance to the shuttle bay but it appears whatever these devices were meant to keep out, got in. The conflict appears to be months old; ancient craters and holes pepper the walls, floors, and ceilings of the facility. Burn marks from various energy and explosives can be seen in all directions and grates that once covered vents in the floor now lay twisted and shattered.

Rin looks from one end of the scene to the next, “I have the feeling that someone was misinformed about when this facility went rogue.” She continues to look around then speaks up again in the same flat tone “where are the bodies?
    Back to top Go down
    Kleti
    The Praxeum
    The Praxeum
    Kleti

Number of posts : 448
    Registration date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Operation Silent Running   Operation Silent Running EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:42 pm

"I have bad feeling about this... why I have agreed to go...its even not my speciality...good i know Rin, but that expect from those two biatches here?"
    Agent Kleti smiles to Rin.
    " Splendid..."
    She covers her nose with handkerchief and turns on flashlight.
    "Let's make this quick girls, i have some party to attend after this"
    Back to top Go down
    Witya
    Agent
    Agent
    Witya

Number of posts : 345
    Registration date : 2010-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Operation Silent Running   Operation Silent Running EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 5:45 am

"Oh, you have to be really good if you take handkerchief and flashlight for things like that"
    Leta smiled cocky below her night vision goggles.

"Ill stick to the old school" She realoded her blaster rifle and sudenly went grim and focused. She moved foreward, pointing the gun at base enterance.

"Maybe the facility was captured without notice and then abandoned. But I'm not the brain here and don't take credits for thinking"

Leta took all her operational gear. Covered in black armor, equipped with small remote probes and extra ammo, she made things look serious. Without looking backwards she reffered to the rest of the group.

"By the way... who's in charge? We may need some orders when bantha goo will start flying around"

"I like orders..." she whispered more to herself, then she went silent.
    Back to top Go down
    Kleti
    The Praxeum
    The Praxeum
    Kleti

PostSubject: Re: Operation Silent Running   Operation Silent Running EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:09 am

"You are really old hag? dont make me angry i'm already in bad mood...and i don't need goggles to see..."

Kleti sulks and follows behind.
    "I can think for you... " she makes wide smile, and points with flashlite to the tablet on wall with emergency plan. " let's study this..."
    Back to top Go down
    Lunarwolf
    Chief Operative
    Chief Operative
    Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
    Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Operation Silent Running   Operation Silent Running EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:09 am

(Mood Music <---- Right-click and select "open in new tab")

The ivory-skinned Twi'lek stood at the back of the group, her vermillion eyes watching the shadows for movement and a breather covering her mouth. Her usual playful, optimistic personality had be replaced with her 'all business' one as she stepped forward with a heavily modified blaster pistol in one hand and a data-pad with a sensor node attachement in the other. A small red light flashed silently on the device and then blinked to green.

Taking off the breather she stashed in a compartment in her Fiber Armour.

"The air in here might stink, but its not dangerous. Vitals are showing green." Walking up and running one of her slender fingers across the damp, humid wall she looked at the brownish residue it left and rubbed her finger and thumb together.

"I think Rin's right. This place hasn't seen movement in some time. Something happened here, something bad."

Pressing a button on the side of her neck-brace a helm folded up, covering her head and lekku, her eyes barely visible through a tinted visor.

"Droid said we had 5 hours, max. Lets get this done Ladies."
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
    Randomfest
    Freelancer
    Freelancer
    Randomfest

PostSubject: Re: Operation Silent Running   Operation Silent Running EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:29 am

Footsteps approached from the darkness picking up in speed as they grew closer. The sound bounced off the walls in the shuttle bay making it sound as though multiple creatures were approaching the party. Then suddenly they stopped. A figure stood before them cloaked in the darkness then slowly he pushed his head forward into the light. His eyes were wide in fright his face was was filthy; dirt seemed to have worked its way into his mouth and some of his teeth were coated with a disgusting greenish yellow film.

"They sent you to help us didn't they?" his voice was barely a whisper "I knew they wouldn't abandon us" he clapped his fist in his hand and began to cackle. He continued to speak but his voice was louder as if he were singing the events as a child does when mocking another. "We're the empire's best men so we aren't left behind!" he cackled again then slapped the back of his neck quickly. He jumped looking behind him suspiciously then turned back to the group he smiled once more and ran his tongue over his teeth. "Lets go"
    Back to top Go down
    Witya
    Agent
    Agent
    Witya

PostSubject: Re: Operation Silent Running   Operation Silent Running EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:29 am

"Not so fast kissy face! Stay where you are!"
    Leta points her gun at man's chest, to be sure the message is clear, she turns the visible red aiming laser.

"You know the procedure! Identify yourself! Your name and rank! If you're scientist add your last project that you was working on!"

"And please kissy face... do it quick."

Woman is calm and steady, like artificial model of perfect standing shooting position with blaster long rifle. Leta tries to pierce the darkness behind the survivor using her night vision goggles without loosing focus on the mysterious man.
    Back to top Go down
    Randomfest
    Freelancer
    Freelancer
    Randomfest

PostSubject: Re: Operation Silent Running   Operation Silent Running EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:55 am

The man cackles again "Ha ha yes sharp, sharp nothing gets by with you." the man's body shutters slightly, "I am like you a military man not researcher, no, no, no i don't scurry I move with purpose. All things have a reason I have reason; I'm head of security yes I am. We should go now yes, yes, go leave exit take absence of this place. We'll go to my office, I'm important you see I" he leans in closer exposing a toothy grin "I know things I see them scurry but not me no, no, no I dont scurry never have, never will. My office is down the hall we'll go there and talk, talk, talk, talk, talk so many things talk." the man backs away cackling again with his hands up.
    Back to top Go down
    Lunarwolf
    Chief Operative
    Chief Operative
    Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Operation Silent Running   Operation Silent Running EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:47 pm

Wearing her full body armour, nobody could see Ree'tak raise a slightly bemused eyebrow inside her helm.

"I'm no head-doc, She began as the man continued his half-nosensical ramblings, "But I'd say he's suffered some pretty major pychological trauma....an over-exposure to shock by the looks of it; we're lucky his entire mind hasn't snapped."

Checking her pistol's thermal clip, she kept it drawn in case of any sudden movements.

"I'd advise caution."

Walking up beside Rin she placed a hand on the Human's shoulder. "How about you call the shots on this run? I'm more than happy to follow your lead on this.."
    Back to top Go down
    Kleti
    The Praxeum
    The Praxeum
    Kleti

PostSubject: Re: Operation Silent Running   Operation Silent Running EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:05 pm

" I suggest, we follow him, maybe we will find more survivors?" said Kleti.

She looked strange in agent group.
    One not wearing armour at all,
    only traveling clothes, utility belt and small backpack.
    Two blaster pistols on both sides of her hips were covered with black leather coat.

She turnet to mad man and asked nicely in soft toned voice:
    "Tell me, whats your name?"
    Back to top Go down
    Randomfest
    Freelancer
    Freelancer
    Randomfest

PostSubject: Re: Operation Silent Running   Operation Silent Running EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:49 pm

Rin seemed to stare vacantly down the hall then shook her head slightly "If nothing else he has survived where others died so he must know what hes doing." her voice was distant and her eyes darted back and forth surveying the area.

The man snapped back angrily at Kleti "NAMES! NO NEED! I'm boss here you call me Sir like they did. Not using ranks, CRAZY! They are silent now but they still know to salute!"

Rin rested her hand on a blaster, ready to draw if need be.

Back to top Go down
    Kleti
    The Praxeum
    The Praxeum
    Kleti

PostSubject: Re: Operation Silent Running   Operation Silent Running EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:15 am

Kleti makes smile.
    "Look i'm trying be nice with you... don't you want to know my name?"
    she pauses and makes her special glance, few men can resist that...
    "OK if you want be "Mister NO name" thats fine for me... so...where is your office?"
    Back to top Go down
    Witya
    Agent
    Agent
    Witya

PostSubject: Re: Operation Silent Running   Operation Silent Running EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 3:29 am

Leta waited in the corridor in more relaxed position. She lowered her rifle and turned off aiming laser. Then she let the rest of the group to go ahead and when she was left behind for a moment, she placed small explosive device near the entrance to the complex. She aimed the blast wave into the building, then synchronized detonator with her bracelet. On the inside side of left wrist small red led start to pulse slowly in stand by mode.

Then she moved fast to the rest of the group. When she was on the side of Rin and Ree'tak she clapped bounty huntress armour. And whispered:

"I agree with Ree'tak, you're the heavy here, it's good idea you to lead. I'll move up front and will keep an eye on our survivor. I think I can handle it. As far as you remember I was in the Imperial Spec Ops Recon.
    Just give an order if you have different idea. "

Then she moved silently on the head of the group. When she was passing near Kleti she whispered again, pointing the goggles on her head.

"Please keep that light behind my back - it can blind me for a moment"

She take the position between the agents and security officer, trying to have the corridor wall on the left "softer" side and clean line of fire.

Back to top Go down
    Kleti
    The Praxeum
    The Praxeum
    Kleti

PostSubject: Re: Operation Silent Running   Operation Silent Running EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 4:07 am

" Indeed i had idea to blind you if you will talk rude...maybe next time..."
    Kleti turns off flashlight, hides it in the pocket.
    And strolls as if she can see in the darkness...then she stops and lets Leta go first.
    Back to top Go down
    Randomfest
    Freelancer
    Freelancer
    Randomfest

PostSubject: Re: Operation Silent Running   Operation Silent Running EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:01 am

The man led the party to the security office; various bits of clutter lay strewn across the floor in giant heaps. There was no sign of struggles here the pock marks of laser fire and explosives had seemed to pass over this room completely. The “Security Chief’s” den had a pungent odor of waste and rot that seemed to cling to anyone that entered the room. There was a pot that contained meat and various vegetables however there was something odd about its smell that was almost familiar. The man seemed less tense when he entered the small room. The office itself appeared to be just that; to the right of the door they entered through was a small window that allowed the security team a visual on all persons entering the facility. Behind the wall was another room filled with various lockers that had once contained the armor and weapons of the security detail. A few grenades were left but they were all tear gas.
    Rin eyed the pot suspiciously then looked to the grenades; she walked softly across the room before sitting on a table that gave her the best view of the room without exposing her back to a potential ambush. “Sir, please tell us what happened here.” Her voice was emotionless though she had pleaded with the man it seemed to be an order rather than request.
    The man looked at Rin for a moment then for the first time he stopped jittering, his eyes which had been wide in fright seemed to soften and fill with a deep melancholy. He sat next to the odd soup and dipped a spoon into the pot removing a large chunk of meat which he chewed on for a moment before speaking. “One of the labs, this was their experiment; they had assured us that this would never happen. We even drilled daily on how to prevent the outbreak but; well the damn thing learns to quickly. That was the problem it was always a step ahead each failed attempt our numbers were thinned. I’m not sure if anyone is still alive aside from me.” The man’s demeanor is as calm as it could be for what hardships he must have went through. He pulls out a knife and begins to slice a vegetable into the pot.
    Back to top Go down
    Kleti
    The Praxeum
    The Praxeum
    Kleti

PostSubject: Re: Operation Silent Running   Operation Silent Running EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:44 am

"i wonder... is this human meat.... he is eating?..."
    Kleti approches lockers and cheks thats inside.
    (She tries to determine from there that smell comes...)
    Back to top Go down
    Lunarwolf
    Chief Operative
    Chief Operative
    Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Operation Silent Running   Operation Silent Running EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:14 am

The Twi'lek watched the man's movements, studied him for signs of sudden change in his behaviour. She kept her Blaster to hand, primed, and ready to shoot. Through the filters in the armour she got a wiff of the putrid scent but put it down to the assumption that cleanliness was not one of their host's primary concerns.

It was what he said that interested her.

"You mentioned an outbreak, a containment failure of some kind..." Her words were polite but forceful, she didn't want him retreating back into the gibbering mannerisms he'd shown when they first met him.

"What happened here, in this facility? And what is this "thing" you spoke of? A contaminent, computer virus or perhaps a species?"

When he didn't immediately respond, she shook her head gently in frustration.

"Just what are we dealing with here, mister?"
    Back to top Go down
    Randomfest
    Freelancer
    Freelancer
    Randomfest

PostSubject: Re: Operation Silent Running   Operation Silent Running EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:55 am

The man stared off at a distant point. "They were trying to condition it; a small sample had been found on some nameless world in the blackest part of space. The crew that had retrieved it was infected so the researchers kept them as well. After a while they managed to condition it as a weapon." He held the knife petting as if he were comforting a child " Thats the problem though, weapons aren't suppose to think; they just do as they're told. This weapon however, it doesn't like to be controlled; has its own agenda and can wield itself better than its would be masters." the man glanced over towards Rin then his eyes went wide with fright once more. "Stop it! we have to kill it!" the man leapt towards her his knife drawn ready to strike.

((Only people who stated Rin is in their sight may read the spoiler ^^ Which was no one Razz))
    Spoiler:
    Back to top Go down
    Witya
    Agent
    Agent
    Witya

PostSubject: Re: Operation Silent Running   Operation Silent Running EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:04 pm

Leta is briefly listening the conversation of smarter than she, but chose to hang outside the room just near the entrance, guarding party's back and keeping an eye on the corridor.
    Back to top Go down
    Kleti
    The Praxeum
    The Praxeum
    Kleti

PostSubject: Re: Operation Silent Running   Operation Silent Running EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:58 pm

Kleti finished inspecting lockers.
    "nothing... i expected some sceletons in lockers...what soup is really strange...wait..."

She noticed the man’s sudden action through her peripheral vision. She acted with alacrity and precision; quickly pulling a pin from her hair she flung the projectile. The moment the dart made contact with the man’s neck he began to fall as all strength was sapped from his body. The paralyzing agent that coated the blade coursed through his veins leaving him with his senses but unable to move.
    Back to top Go down
    Randomfest
    Freelancer
    Freelancer
    Randomfest

PostSubject: Re: Operation Silent Running   Operation Silent Running EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:21 am

The man fell with a curse and shouted angrily “Behind you! In the vent!” Rin had already drawn her blasters to put the man down. She followed the man’s order looking up at the vent behind her. A large tentacle was coiled with a knifed locked tightly in its grasp she rolled forward to put distance between herself and the creature but to no avail. The creature sprang forth with blinding speed piercing Rin’s armor with its blade. Rin gasped as the cold steel pierced her flesh then her body went limp. Her knees buckled causing her body to fall with a loud thud on the metal floor of the security room. She gasped for air the blade had pierced her right lung. As quickly as it had appeared the creature left leaving no trace of its presence other than the chaos in the security room.
    Back to top Go down
    Lunarwolf
    Chief Operative
    Chief Operative
    Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Operation Silent Running   Operation Silent Running EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:43 am

Following Kleti's expert throw, Ree'tak saw the man begin to collapse just as he shouted his warning. Her reactions were fast, but would have needed to be at supernatural levels to react in time. Instead, she turned just quickly enough to see the tentacle retreat through the ceiling vent with a dripping blade held firmly in its rubbery grip.

Her attention was more focused on the now collapsed Bounty Hunter however: Rin had been stabbed and appeared paralyzed, possibly poisoned. Holstering her blaster she ran to the woman's side and knelt down beside her.....

(What follows next is the Chat-RP from "Offword" on 27.09.10, corrections to follow))

Offworld, Unknown Station wrote:

Rin -> (IC) Offworld: ((ok so just to recap rin got stabbed and it was very dramatic and now shes on the ground with the knife still sticking out of her chest ^^ ))

Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: ((I've posted that Ree had run over to her an knelt down next to her, but nothing much beyond that))

2010-09-27 19:36:02 [Message] Rin -> (IC) Offworld: ((kk so we'll go from there Very Happy))

2010-09-27 19:37:04 [Action] Rin -> (IC) Offworld: groans and breathes shallowly and quickly the initial shock from the stab and the creature still vivid in her mind.

2010-09-27 19:37:55 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: ((LW presses the Radio Coruscant button Smile ))

2010-09-27 19:38:15 [Message] Rin -> (IC) Offworld: "Sith spit!" she rises wincing slightly before falling back to her original position "What was that thing?"

2010-09-27 19:38:34 [Message] Rin -> (IC) Offworld: (( lol its cantina music for me Razz ))

2010-09-27 19:38:41 [Message] Leta Orbus -> (IC) Offworld: Looks around with her night vision goggles, keeping an eye on the corridor leading to security office - suddenly she heard the noise inside and gives quick look

2010-09-27 19:38:42 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: " Ree watch vent, ill give her first aid.." suggested kleti kneeling near Rin

2010-09-27 19:38:59 [Action] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: Ree'tak quickly checks over Rin's frame for more than one entry wound

2010-09-27 19:39:27 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: "I think there is just the one entry wound, Kleti." She says before standing back up. "There, by the shoulder"

2010-09-27 19:39:37 [Action] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: takes Rins first aid kit

2010-09-27 19:39:56 [Action] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: leaves Rin in Kleti's capable hands and pulls out her blaster once more

2010-09-27 19:39:57 [Message] Leta Orbus -> (IC) Offworld: ((sorry how to post emotes mates?))

2010-09-27 19:40:02 [Message] Rin -> (IC) Offworld: "It it hit, it hit my lung I can't" she groans loudly

2010-09-27 19:40:14 [Message] Rin -> (IC) Offworld: (( /a Razz))

2010-09-27 19:40:32 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: (( or /me ))

2010-09-27 19:40:46 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: "Dont move rin.." kleti removes armour and applies bandages...

2010-09-27 19:40:49 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: "Leta, is it clear by the door?"

2010-09-27 19:41:07 [Message] Leta Orbus -> (IC) Offworld: Looks clear

2010-09-27 19:41:40 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: (( do we have some bacta patches?))

2010-09-27 19:41:41 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: "What the frack WAS that thing? did anyone get a good look at it?"

2010-09-27 19:41:52 [Action] Leta Orbus -> (IC) Offworld: moves to her position and points the gun into corridor

2010-09-27 19:41:57 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: ((lol I hope so Dy Very Happy ))

2010-09-27 19:42:00 [Message] Rin -> (IC) Offworld: when Kleti removes the knife there is a viscous black liquid that covers the blade much like that of the creature that Ree'tak saw.

2010-09-27 19:42:15 [Message] Rin -> (IC) Offworld: ((rin has some on her belt ^^))

2010-09-27 19:42:21 [Message] Leta Orbus -> (IC) Offworld: (( IA should have kolto darts and adrenaline probe))

2010-09-27 19:42:39 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: " this is not good... you may get infected..."

2010-09-27 19:42:52 [Action] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: Ree'tak spies the knife

2010-09-27 19:43:02 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: "Kleti... throw me that blade, would you?"

2010-09-27 19:43:07 [Action] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: tries remove and desinfect black liquid from the wound

2010-09-27 19:43:56 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: ' take it"

2010-09-27 19:44:05 [Action] Leta Orbus -> (IC) Offworld: hearing word "infected" just gives another look at Rin before starting stare into corridor

2010-09-27 19:44:26 [Message] Rin -> (IC) Offworld: Rin winces still breathing quickly "Damn it hurts!" she coughs a mixture of blood and the same viscous substance one can only assume is in her lung.

2010-09-27 19:44:36 [Action] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: grabbing the knife, the Twi'lek pulls a biometric analyser from her backpack and runs it along the blade

2010-09-27 19:45:01 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: "I might be able to get a reading off this......whatever it is, but it could take some time if its an unknown compound"

2010-09-27 19:45:26 [Message] Rin -> (IC) Offworld: (( one sec Razz ))

2010-09-27 19:45:33 [Action] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: treats Rins wound, and ties bandage firmly

2010-09-27 19:45:53 [Message] Leta Orbus -> (IC) Offworld: "lovely... good start" Leta spits still looking into darkness

2010-09-27 19:45:57 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: ((That's exactly why I said it could "take some time" Random Very Happy))

2010-09-27 19:45:58 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: " do you want some pain killers Rin?"

2010-09-27 19:46:00 [Message] Rin -> (IC) Offworld: (( what is the scope of the device like what does it do specificly Razz ))

2010-09-27 19:47:03 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: " oh well... this will make you a little dizzy" Kleti takes out syringe with ampule

2010-09-27 19:47:34 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: ((sec))

2010-09-27 19:47:43 [Message] Rin -> (IC) Offworld: Rin grabs at the wound pulling the bandage away "ITS ITS" she shrieks and starts to squirm kicking her leegs violently then she stops moving completely and with a shutter her body is still

2010-09-27 19:47:58 [Message] Rin -> (IC) Offworld: ((legs* Razz ))

2010-09-27 19:48:11 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: " damn it...."

2010-09-27 19:48:18 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: (( Old-Republic version of a ChemDetect = http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/ChemDetect)

2010-09-27 19:48:51 [Disconnect] Kleti KoVass

2010-09-27 19:49:35 [Action] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: cerefully removes one patch and inspects wound

2010-09-27 19:50:10 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: " something is wrong..."

2010-09-27 19:50:21 [Message] Rin -> (IC) Offworld: The wound seems clean where the black substance was is now gone

2010-09-27 19:50:59 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: "Yeah I can see that.....this damn thing is having trouble recognizing that goo though....wait....the wound - look at it...its clean!"

2010-09-27 19:51:00 [Message] Leta Orbus -> (IC) Offworld: "Give her some battle drugs or we will lose half of the squad at start!" Leta's voice isn't nice or caring - just angry

2010-09-27 19:51:17 [Action] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: blinks several times and turns her eyes into scaning mode

2010-09-27 19:51:40 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: She starts scan Rins body looking for anomalities

2010-09-27 19:52:11 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: " I already gave her one shot"

2010-09-27 19:52:27 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: " i dont want make over dose""

2010-09-27 19:52:47 [Action] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: annoyed at the slow progress of the scanner, Ree'tak gives the collapsed man a swift kick to the ribs

2010-09-27 19:53:08 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: "Kleti, how long 'till your drugs wear off? this guy may have answers..."

2010-09-27 19:53:11 [Action] Leta Orbus -> (IC) Offworld: swear in silence unhappy because of the events

2010-09-27 19:53:30 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: " i can give him anti dote is you want?"

2010-09-27 19:53:33 [Message] Rin -> (IC) Offworld: * The device beeps before displaying information about the substance it was given

2010-09-27 19:53:46 [Action] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: holds up her hand

2010-09-27 19:53:47 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: (( he can talk just cant move))

2010-09-27 19:53:52 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: "no, wait a sec..."

2010-09-27 19:53:53 [Message] Leta Orbus -> (IC) Offworld: "what happened anyway? This Kissyface ambushed our Heavy?"

2010-09-27 19:54:29 [Message] Rin -> (IC) Offworld: * Single Cell rapid growth paricite unknown species, unknown origin. Imediate quarentine and purge advised

2010-09-27 19:54:37 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: " Octopus from vent with knife... attaced..."

2010-09-27 19:54:38 [Action] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: starts looking through the data while replying to Leta....

2010-09-27 19:54:52 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: "What Kleti said....damn thing was fast, too..."

2010-09-27 19:55:16 [Message] Rin -> (IC) Offworld: The man is silent

2010-09-27 19:55:49 [Action] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: looks up from the scanner. If she wasn't wearing her helmet a grim, worried look would be on her face.

2010-09-27 19:55:53 [Message] Leta Orbus -> (IC) Offworld: "Did our client provided us plans with vent system? If not maybe there is something in this office"

2010-09-27 19:56:22 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: "That's not the worst of it, ladies.....seems that Rin here may be infected by a 'less-than-friendly' organism..."

2010-09-27 19:56:28 [Action] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: approaches mad man and gives him antidote shot.

2010-09-27 19:56:44 [Message] Rin -> (IC) Offworld: (( the map you pulled earlier has a vent system on the other side of the floor plan with the words "No where is safe" ))

2010-09-27 19:56:59 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: " you mean parasyte?"

2010-09-27 19:57:09 [Action] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: shrugs

2010-09-27 19:57:17 [Message] Rin -> (IC) Offworld: (( @ kleti Razz ))

2010-09-27 19:57:21 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: "Could be Kleti, yeah - the results are inconclusive"

2010-09-27 19:57:53 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: "If I had to guess though, I'd say yes...."

2010-09-27 19:58:22 [Message] Leta Orbus -> (IC) Offworld: "I'm the lower rank here so you decide what to do with that fact" I think you know my oppinion... no offence Rin nothing personal

2010-09-27 19:58:36 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: " we cant move her.... she need be still... and i advise to tie her up.."

2010-09-27 19:58:40 [Message] Rin -> (IC) Offworld: the substance in the scanner leaps to the ground quickly slithering under the door and out of sight.

2010-09-27 19:58:56 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: ((LOL its The Thing!))

2010-09-27 19:59:04 [Message] Rin -> (IC) Offworld: (( lol Razz))

2010-09-27 19:59:06 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: "What the frack - ?"

2010-09-27 19:59:30 [Message] Leta Orbus -> (IC) Offworld: ((My door?))

2010-09-27 19:59:37 [Action] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: chases the organism but its gone before she can catch it

2010-09-27 20:00:16 [Action] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: ties up Rin, that she be still in laying position

2010-09-27 20:01:15 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: She takes flash light ant shines into her eyes looking for reaction...

2010-09-27 20:01:32 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: (( she is unconcious?))

2010-09-27 20:01:35 [Message] Rin -> (IC) Offworld: Rin's eyes open quickly as kleti begins to inspect them

2010-09-27 20:01:42 [Action] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: mubbles to herself, annoyed that the 'thing' got away

2010-09-27 20:01:57 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: ((lol "mumbles" not "mubbles" hahahahhaha))

2010-09-27 20:02:33 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: (( indeed... please correct my english too...))

2010-09-27 20:02:56 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: ((I'll tidy it up after we're done and post it in OSR))

2010-09-27 20:02:57 [Message] Rin -> (IC) Offworld: she finds herself bound and begins to struggle "Get away from me you're all, what are" her voice trails off and she passes out from her unstable condition

2010-09-27 20:03:12 [Action] Leta Orbus -> (IC) Offworld: reaches for explosive probe and turns it on - small black sphere starts to levitate on single ion miniengine two meters from Leta

2010-09-27 20:03:25 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: " rin... rin ... do you hear me?"

2010-09-27 20:03:55 [Message] Rin -> (IC) Offworld: Rin mumbles quitely but its too faint to hear unless very close

2010-09-27 20:03:55 [Action] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: slaps Rin

2010-09-27 20:04:12 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: " damn it dont pass away..."

2010-09-27 20:04:36 [Action] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: in a suprising show of
    strength and speed, grabs the paralysed man and lifts him clear off the ground, slamming him into the near wall...

2010-09-27 20:04:40 [Message] Leta Orbus -> (IC) Offworld: "Give her Adrenaline"

2010-09-27 20:04:51 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: "You know something, don't you, you crazy old freak...."

2010-09-27 20:04:55 [Message] Rin -> (IC) Offworld: Rin looks to Kleti her eyes seem glazed over

2010-09-27 20:05:18 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: " Rin... how you feel?"

2010-09-27 20:05:31 [Message] Rin -> (IC) Offworld: *Ree'tak notices a large wound in the man's forhead as if the creature struck him before or after striking Rin.

2010-09-27 20:06:05 [Message] Rin -> (IC) Offworld: Rin's voice is sad and soft. "I, I couldn't protect him."

2010-09-27 20:06:36 [Action] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: turning the man's head to the left and right before looking more closely at the wound, she drops the man to the floor

2010-09-27 20:06:46 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: "Never a mind-wizard around when you need one..."

2010-09-27 20:07:41 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: " mad man is dead?"

2010-09-27 20:07:57 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: asks Kleti still looking at Rin

2010-09-27 20:08:37 [Action] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: shrugs as she turns around

2010-09-27 20:08:50 [Message] Rin -> (IC) Offworld: suddenly Rin's eyes go wide
    and she kicks away from Kleti backing into a corner "No, no, no, just go away its not my fault!" Rin's eyes are wide with terror and tears stream down her face.

2010-09-27 20:08:52 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: "Don't know, don't care - he's useless to us either way"

2010-09-27 20:09:40 [Action] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: tries hold her still, applying some force if needed

2010-09-27 20:09:54 [Action] Leta Orbus -> (IC) Offworld: stays in the corridor still aiming into darkness without single move. Drone makes small circles in the air

2010-09-27 20:10:24 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: " hush....calm down..."

2010-09-27 20:11:20 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: Running over to Kleti and Rin, Ree'tak kneels down by them and pulls out some mesh tape

2010-09-27 20:11:32 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: "keep her still, I'm gonna
    bind her legs...."

2010-09-27 20:11:44 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: (( i just tied her))

2010-09-27 20:11:50 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: (( before))

2010-09-27 20:12:02 [Message] Rin -> (IC) Offworld: Rin struggles against Kleti but
    is unable to break free "No don't, I tried to help we were almost safe! please you have to believe me I wanted to." she passes out once again.

2010-09-27 20:12:06 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: ((it says she "kicks away from Kleti, into a corner))

2010-09-27 20:12:25 [Message] Rin -> (IC) Offworld: ((yeah she just like pushes away with the heels of her feet Razz ))

2010-09-27 20:12:38 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: (( her legs are tied...))

2010-09-27 20:12:39 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: ((OK well I'll bind it MORE then))

2010-09-27 20:12:48 [Message] Rin -> (IC) Offworld: ((lol))

2010-09-27 20:12:51 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: "What's she talking about?"

2010-09-27 20:13:00 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: " tie her to the table?"

2010-09-27 20:13:19 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: " dont know... but she speaks as if other person..."

2010-09-27 20:13:34 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: "I'm all for the kinky stuff Kleti, but this is hardly the time..." she says with a wink

2010-09-27 20:13:45 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: " if that substance fot into her blood, then brains..."

2010-09-27 20:14:06 [Action] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: sighs

2010-09-27 20:14:09 [Message] Rin -> (IC) Offworld: Rin mumbles again softly

2010-09-27 20:14:13 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: " what you suggest? leave her?"

2010-09-27 20:14:14 [Message (Priv.)] NikkVarr -> Leta Orbus: Smile

2010-09-27 20:14:21 [Action] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: looks angry

2010-09-27 20:14:28 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: well if that 'thing' can pass on its consciousness then we're REALLY farkled...

2010-09-27 20:14:37 [Message] Leta Orbus -> (IC) Offworld: This, dragging her with us or one in the head

2010-09-27 20:14:44 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: ((oops, assume "" "" on that last bit))

2010-09-27 20:14:56 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: " he said that weapon can think....."

2010-09-27 20:15:22 [Message] Leta Orbus -> (IC) Offworld: "so maybe we knock her out - just for sure"

2010-09-27 20:15:46 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: "I'm with Leta....the knocking out part at least. We don't know what we're dealing with here"

2010-09-27 20:15:46 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: " or drug.."

2010-09-27 20:16:01 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: " and make improvised stretchers.. to carry her"

2010-09-27 20:16:29 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: "Our best chance to save her lies with our primary mission: finding out what happened here. Taking her with us could slow us down considerably..."

2010-09-27 20:17:25 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: Kleti stares at twilek.... " you want leave her alone here?"

2010-09-27 20:17:52 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: Kleti stares at twilek.... " you want leave her alone here?"

2010-09-27 20:18:06 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: "Look, I'm not happy about it, but what choice to we have? if we take her our chances of making our deadline are really, really slim..."

2010-09-27 20:18:20 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: "...Then she dies anyway."

2010-09-27 20:18:21 [Message] Rin -> (IC) Offworld: Rin looks up at the group her eyes glazed over "I wont let you do it i'll stop you even if it takes my life i'll save him"

2010-09-27 20:19:08 [Message] Leta Orbus -> (IC) Offworld: "Ok whatever we will decide first we have to turn her light off" she walks into the room leaving probe outside

2010-09-27 20:19:14 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: " look, we cant leave her, becaus she may have some answers..."

2010-09-27 20:19:25 [Message] Rin -> (IC) Offworld: "If it wasn't for him I'd have nothing i wont let you take him away from me!"

2010-09-27 20:19:46 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: " tss listen..."

2010-09-27 20:20:00 [Action] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: holstering her blaster, she leans in closer

2010-09-27 20:20:12 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: "who's 'he'? who are you saving?"

2010-09-27 20:20:21 [Message] Rin -> (IC) Offworld: she grabs her stomach and screams writhing in agony

2010-09-27 20:21:10 [Action] Leta Orbus -> (IC) Offworld: lean her head to the left and blinks once

2010-09-27 20:21:27 [Action] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: applies another shot of painkillers

2010-09-27 20:22:01 [Message] Rin -> (IC) Offworld: her eyes stay open and her body slumps its seems like shes passed out but she still stares vacantly past the group.

2010-09-27 20:22:06 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: " i cant give her more.... her heart may stop..."

2010-09-27 20:22:21 [Message] Leta Orbus -> (IC) Offworld: "are we starting to listen this mad Mambo Jambo again? Thank you Kleti - we should end following the local madman"

2010-09-27 20:22:29 [Message] Rin -> (IC) Offworld: she begins to mumble softly again

2010-09-27 20:22:40 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: "Wait! that's it! Leta you're a genius!"

2010-09-27 20:23:06 [Action] Leta Orbus -> (IC) Offworld: gives a look of opposite scale of intelligence

2010-09-27 20:23:06 [Action] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: charges across the room,
    grabbing the slumped man and drags him back...

2010-09-27 20:23:19 [Message] Leta Orbus -> (IC) Offworld: huh?

2010-09-27 20:23:30 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: " strange...."

2010-09-27 20:23:31 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: "She....I mean....'It' responded to this man before....perhaps, if something has been passed on..."

2010-09-27 20:23:57 [Action] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: pulls the man's body up so his face is in line with Rin's

2010-09-27 20:24:03 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: " he mentioned infected crew..."

2010-09-27 20:24:03 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: "Lets see if we get a reaction..."

2010-09-27 20:24:07 [Message] Leta Orbus -> (IC) Offworld: "Like from the jar falling appart? To new container?"

2010-09-27 20:25:55 [Message] Rin -> (IC) Offworld: Rin stares at the man and begins to cry. She tries to put her arms around him but is unable "I didn't mean to please don't hurt me i never wanted this."

2010-09-27 20:26:15 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: "Hmmmmmm......"

2010-09-27 20:26:16 [Message] Leta Orbus -> (IC) Offworld: "Oh TWO psychos conversation... That would help" Nods once nad goes back to her possition near doors.

2010-09-27 20:27:13 [Message] Leta Orbus -> (IC) Offworld: "Whatever is further there we are giving it time to prepare... just keep it in mind we have less than 5 hours"

2010-09-27 20:27:40 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: " maybe that thing has common conciousness... so all infected are conected?"

2010-09-27 20:28:12 [Message] Leta Orbus -> (IC) Offworld: "Then again dragging Rin with us is suicide..."

2010-09-27 20:28:15 [Message] Rin -> (IC) Offworld: she shouts at the man "I'm trying but you left me with nothing how was i suppose to go on when you, you left me alone there. I tried and still they came back to get me and i had to do those things again i just wanted to get away!"

2010-09-27 20:28:35 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: " or it may not attack us because we have part of it?"

2010-09-27 20:28:56 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: "Too many variables....we need to make a decision and act on it."

2010-09-27 20:29:13 [Message] Leta Orbus -> (IC) Offworld: "You wanna give it a try? It smashed it's host - look at that man's head"

2010-09-27 20:29:25 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: "So... we take rin curanteen her and go back..."

2010-09-27 20:30:02 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: Kleti inspects mad mans corpse.

2010-09-27 20:30:11 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: Checks his pockets

2010-09-27 20:30:25 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: ((anything? unussual?))

2010-09-27 20:30:26 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: "I want to help Rin but in her present state she's too much of liablility. I vote we contain her safely here and come back for her."

2010-09-27 20:30:29 [Message] Leta Orbus -> (IC) Offworld: "Let's put her near the landing zone, cover her and drug like racing bantha. We will pick up her when running back.. I mean leaving"

2010-09-27 20:30:37 [Message] Rin -> (IC) Offworld: *his head is hollow he has a datapad thats last entry was recorded two months ago

2010-09-27 20:30:57 [Action] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: takes datapad and plays record

2010-09-27 20:34:05 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: ((OK, who dropped Dy? Razz ))

2010-09-27 20:34:40 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: ((WB))

2010-09-27 20:35:01 [Message] Rin2 -> (IC) Offworld: (( xD lol got dc))

2010-09-27 20:35:14 [Message] Leta Orbus -> (IC) Offworld: ((Its spawnning! Kill it with fire!))

2010-09-27 20:35:19 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: (( disaster lost all text...))

2010-09-27 20:35:31 [Message] Rin2 -> (IC) Offworld: ((did the message come through or never got sent? ))

2010-09-27 20:35:53 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: ((last was '20:30 Kleti takes datapad and plays record'))

2010-09-27 20:35:55 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: ((lost text from that part how someone suggests leave rin and take her later))

2010-09-27 20:36:13 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: ( yea this one..))

2010-09-27 20:36:13 [Message] Rin2 -> (IC) Offworld: ((k 1 sec its a big post Razz))

2010-09-27 20:36:47 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: (( *** X *** is what I use to say "woah, wait a sec! big post coming! nobody type anything!! ))

2010-09-27 20:37:20 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: (( then *** V *** means 'ok you can post again now' ))

2010-09-27 20:39:15 [Message] Rin2 -> (IC) Offworld: * The man's voice starts to play, though its clearly him the voice seems to be a different person " Yeah i guess the scientists weren't able to reverse engineer the engine the whole projects been scrapped, ah well such is life. At least i'll be coming home soon so you wont have to stay up late worrying anymore. I've really missed you and this place just makes it worse i don't know why they need to be so far away if they're just researching ship engines ah well. i'll be home soon, love yah!"

2010-09-27 20:40:45 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: " so he was already infected..."

2010-09-27 20:41:56 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: "Something serious screwy is going on here.... we need to access the mainframe and pull the security logs for this place."

2010-09-27 20:42:11 [Message] Rin2 -> (IC) Offworld: Rin pushes the corpse away "What the - whats going on here why am i tied" she winces "Damnit my chest"

2010-09-27 20:42:42 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: " lay down..." commands kleti to Rin.

2010-09-27 20:43:17 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: " you are now on painkillers, but wound is serious...."

2010-09-27 20:43:38 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: "Listen to the woman, Rin - you've taken quite a knock..."

2010-09-27 20:43:57 [Message] Rin2 -> (IC) Offworld: Rin looks around puzzled.

2010-09-27 20:44:16 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: " how you feell?"

2010-09-27 20:44:33 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: asks Kleti in more soft tone

2010-09-27 20:44:34 [Action] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: watches Rin carefully for signs of any black 'ooze' retreating from around her body.....

2010-09-27 20:44:43 [Message] Rin2 -> (IC) Offworld: "As good as a person can after being stabbed"

2010-09-27 20:44:45 [Action] Leta Orbus -> (IC) Offworld: gives quick look at Rin - it's hard to read her mood due huge night vision goggles

2010-09-27 20:45:04 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: " what you remember last?"

2010-09-27 20:45:11 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: ((I've got 15mins left btw folks))

2010-09-27 20:45:39 [Message] Rin2 -> (IC) Offworld: She looks at everyone as if she were the only sane one "Being stabbed"

2010-09-27 20:45:53 [Message] Leta Orbus -> (IC) Offworld: ((OK mate we can start other RP then))

2010-09-27 20:46:02 [Message] Rin2 -> (IC) Offworld: (( k lets stop it there then ^^ ))

2010-09-27 20:46:03 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: " anythins else? pain in stomach?"

2010-09-27 20:46:38 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: ((we may as well finish the general chatting, then I will collate all this and put it up on the site before going to work))

2010-09-27 20:46:38 [Message] Rin2 -> (IC) Offworld: "No the knife entering my chest i think was more vivid than a stomach ache"

2010-09-27 20:46:46 [Message] Rin2 -> (IC) Offworld: (( k ))

2010-09-27 20:46:58 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: (( ok))

2010-09-27 20:47:05 [Message] Leta Orbus -> (IC) Offworld: (( yup))

2010-09-27 20:47:06 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: ((any 'stuff' makings its way away from Rin's body, like it did with the analyser?))

2010-09-27 20:47:18 [Message] Rin2 -> (IC) Offworld: (( nope ))

2010-09-27 20:47:26 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: (( lol))

2010-09-27 20:48:07 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: "We had to sedate you Rin, you were thrashing around like a crazy person. We didn't want you....er... hurting yourself."

2010-09-27 20:48:20 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: " leta and Ree wants to leave you wait for us till we finish research...."

2010-09-27 20:48:36 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: ((lol thanks Kleti Razz))

2010-09-27 20:48:41 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: ((drop us right in the shite))

2010-09-27 20:49:04 [Message] Leta Orbus -> (IC) Offworld: "Yeah! Wear thicker armor!"

2010-09-27 20:49:06 [Message] Rin2 -> (IC) Offworld: Rin holds her head "I don't remember any of that, maybe you should leave me whatever happened i'm fine now"

2010-09-27 20:49:25 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: " i will stay with Rin..."

2010-09-27 20:49:31 [Action] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: shrugs

2010-09-27 20:49:46 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: "I don't see what splitting the group in two will do to help, but if thats what you want..."

2010-09-27 20:49:54 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: " and you two may continue research"

2010-09-27 20:50:10 [Message] Rin2 -> (IC) Offworld: "We'll just stay here then and look ever the logs, we'll radio you if we find anything."

2010-09-27 20:50:24 [Message] Rin2 -> (IC) Offworld: (( ever to over Razz ))

2010-09-27 20:50:27 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: "Fair enough..... Leta, shall we?"

2010-09-27 20:50:27 [Message] Kleti -> (IC) Offworld: " ok" nodds kleti

2010-09-27 20:50:38 [Message] Leta Orbus -> (IC) Offworld: "Aye good for me"

2010-09-27 20:50:54 [Message] Rin2 -> (IC) Offworld: (( ok that should be good Razz ))

2010-09-27 20:51:12 [Action] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: as Ree'tak walks up to and past Leta the sound of her invisble personal shields powering up can be heard

2010-09-27 20:51:16 [Message] Ree'tak -> (IC) Offworld: "Lets go hunting..."

2010-09-27 20:51:52 [Action] Leta Orbus -> (IC) Offworld: just nods and covers herself with cloak..
    Back to top Go down
    Randomfest
    Freelancer
    Freelancer
    Randomfest

PostSubject: Re: Operation Silent Running   Operation Silent Running EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:44 am

Rin walks to a computer in the first room of the security office.
    Rin to exploration team, something is strange here, we were informed that this was some type of military facility but there are no encryptions on files. Nothing is flagged as modified except for the security log which states only emergency drill procedure 53662. If we trust their records this drill is to practice the event of a critical life support failure in which ninety-seven percent of the facility is open to space. According to this file the crew is to report to one of seven locations the mess hall, the hangar, block A, B, or C living quarters. It says seven but only five are listed; it seems for this particular drill block B was used.”
    Rin closes the link and holds her forehead grasping at her wound wincing slightly. “I feel so weak if only I had reacted faster” she growls through clenched teeth then opens the link again “This mission is a curse, someone is lying but without more information we can’t tell who. It’s like an old paradox I was told. A hutt says all hutts are liars you can’t tell if he’s telling the truth or a lie. Regardless it’s time we began to make our own information; we’ll assume that the information about block B is correct I think in that case it’s a fair assumption that whatever began the chain of events that led this facility to its current state started in block B. Personally I would avoid the area but it’s your call scout there or try to see if we can find more information about the enemy and this facility in different places before we try to scout that area.” She closes the link then walks back to the larger area of the security room she begins opening the lockers and searching them; when she opens the last locker her expression changes she turns to Kleti and in an emotionless tone states flatly “A cracked femur, various organs, and chunks of flesh all of which are sizes recognizable to sentient species most of which are human.” She turns to the corpse “It would appear that our host had acquired a taste for his colleagues.”
    Back to top Go down
    Witya
    Agent
    Agent
    Witya

PostSubject: Re: Operation Silent Running   Operation Silent Running EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 6:32 am

"So Ree'tak? I think we should work on our cooperation method. Since you have all that sensors and fancy electronic I think you can keep one step behind me. My rifle have nice fire power and you can tell me if we're heading good way, OK?"

Leta is moving down the corridor, her rifle waves smoothly from one side to another - she always aim in the direction that she's checking. Her body is ready to react in blink of eye, probably only to kill. From the fully loaded gun with launched max fire power you can assume that she's not expecting more survivors. The cloaking device blurs edges of her figure, and remote exploding probe is hoovering two meters ahead in the corridor.

"Just give me a hint where we should be heading first"

Back to top Go down
    Kleti
    The Praxeum
    The Praxeum
    Kleti

PostSubject: Re: Operation Silent Running   Operation Silent Running EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 7:03 am

" Strange... i thought she will be laying with that wound....so i choose to stay...now look she jumps around...maybe its because infection?"
    Kleti leaned to the wall, crossed her hands on a chest and obsered hunter silently. After long pause she said in grim voice.
    "You know Rin, as for seriously injured you walk to much...
    if you feel good, we should join others...if not
    LAY DOWN PLEASE..."
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation Silent Running   Operation Silent Running Empty

Back to top Go down

Operation Silent Running
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next