The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Dark Secrets - The AudioBook! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Dark Secrets - The AudioBook! - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Dark Secrets - The AudioBook! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Dark Secrets - The AudioBook! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Dark Secrets - The AudioBook! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Dark Secrets - The AudioBook! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Dark Secrets - The AudioBook! - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Dark Secrets - The AudioBook! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Dark Secrets - The AudioBook! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Dark Secrets - The AudioBook! - Page 2 Vote_b10Dark Secrets - The AudioBook! - Page 2 Vote_b11Dark Secrets - The AudioBook! - Page 2 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Dark Secrets - The AudioBook! - Page 2 Vote_b10Dark Secrets - The AudioBook! - Page 2 Vote_b11Dark Secrets - The AudioBook! - Page 2 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Dark Secrets - The AudioBook! - Page 2 Vote_b1065%Dark Secrets - The AudioBook! - Page 2 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Dark Secrets - The AudioBook! - Page 2 Vote_b106%Dark Secrets - The AudioBook! - Page 2 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Dark Secrets - The AudioBook! - Page 2 Vote_b1018%Dark Secrets - The AudioBook! - Page 2 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Dark Secrets - The AudioBook! - Page 2 Vote_b106%Dark Secrets - The AudioBook! - Page 2 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Dark Secrets - The AudioBook! - Page 2 Vote_b100%Dark Secrets - The AudioBook! - Page 2 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Dark Secrets - The AudioBook!

Go down 
+3
Smudge
PrioryJK
Lunarwolf
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Dark Secrets - The AudioBook! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets - The AudioBook!   Dark Secrets - The AudioBook! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:05 pm

*stares in fear at Priory's new Avatar*

For all your sakes DON'T ASK HIM WHAT IT IS.

As for some reading? I'll post up some snippets of Fuze's wording here for you to read.

I've received audiotests back from both Dy and Smudge and they're both excellent!

Dy's accent is wonderful (even if she says it sounds 'funny'), she sounds quite similar to Aayla Secura from Clone Wars - that's a compliment by the way Dy Smile

Smudge is almost disturbingly clear and conscise and would suit the part of Raiflaine perfectly I think!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Kleti
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
Kleti

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets - The AudioBook!   Dark Secrets - The AudioBook! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:17 pm

Yay! i'm twi'lek Twisted Evil Dark Secrets - The AudioBook! - Page 2 Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets - The AudioBook!   Dark Secrets - The AudioBook! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:29 pm

Sure, can you let me know when you have a mic sorted please? I'm working on the first section of the Transcript...
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets - The AudioBook!   Dark Secrets - The AudioBook! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:46 am

Oh LW ishould be home alone all today so if you want to send me the transcript test then I'll give it a shot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets - The AudioBook!   Dark Secrets - The AudioBook! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:16 am

Indeed! will do chap - Who would you like to try, character wise?
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets - The AudioBook!   Dark Secrets - The AudioBook! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:57 am

I thought I was Fuze? pending voice trail's
But whoever you need doing I'll 'try' change my voice for Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets - The AudioBook!   Dark Secrets - The AudioBook! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:22 am

Well anyone can read whatever they like for the test, but I suppose it would make most sense if you tested the voice you might well be doing anyway!

OK, Fair enough.....one 'Fuzecerpt' !

If you could record this and get it back to me that'd be great Smile

"Well the fact that none of them walked out alive begs to differ..."
"So you think someone hired your guys to go in there and just make some kind of a scene?"
"Thanks for the read-up, Chief! I haven't been measured in a while. You're off by a couple of years though. You seem the perceptive type...can you tell me anything about what happened here? And have you seen this young Twi'lek girl?"
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets - The AudioBook!   Dark Secrets - The AudioBook! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 4:17 am

Now that Sureshot has a Mic, the first bits of readable text will be sent out in the next week or so to those people kind enough to help with this.

What will be sent out to each person is just the lines they need to read out with a couple of lines either side of other dialogue/narration so you know the "feel" of what you are meant to read.

If people could return their spoken parts in .wav format I'd be very grateful. If you can, please record each segment as a seperate .wav but if you can't and need to send it to one big file please leave a gap between each bit so I can splice it!

So, for the voices we have...

Narrator: LW

Creed: Sureshot

'The Man': LW

F0-R3-GE 'Forge': LW (synth)

Nex: Needs a deep, confident voice - Still need a voice actor/ress*

Lilin-Duana Hylo/ Dee: Probably gonna need a female voice for this - Still need a voice actor/ress

Ril Tresv/E'spel: Again, female voice needed I think - Still need a voice actor/ress

Ree'tak: Dy

White Mercy Receptionist: Open to suggestions on this one - Still need a voice actor/ress

White Mercy ET-74 Comm Droid: LW (synth)

Raiflaine: Smudge

Fuza 'Fuze' Macoy: PJK

Daxx: Sureshot? - Still need a voice actor/ress

S00-Z: Same as Daxx - can be voice-synthed after reading - Still need a voice actor/ress

Nyalii: Open to suggestions, but he needs to sound "common", the SW equivilent of a london cockney played by an American Very Happy - Still need a voice actor/ress

Darth Mourness
: Either needs a deep female voice or light male one - Still need a voice actor/ress

* PJK I think we need a deeper voice for Nex, no offence - but I think you're perfect for Fuze ^^

@ Randomfest: For some reason your voice recording never reached my email (?) could you send it again pls? its Lunarwolf79@gmail.com

If anyone knows anybody (friends, family etc) who would like to give this a bash - please let me know.... perhaps worth asking Allies?

EDIT: Soude if you are still interesting in helping, I'm sure I can find a voice for you Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets - The AudioBook!   Dark Secrets - The AudioBook! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:53 am

Sorry this is taking so long folks, this moving nonsense is taking more time than I thought it would!

'Part 1' is almost finished though, I'll post it up here for people to download.

@ Random: My email still has nothing in it. I'm not sure why; it could well be my email. When you re-send it could you send it to all the following addresses please? one is bound to get through Razz

* Lunarwolf79@gmail.com
* adamdonovan@hotmail.com
* Adamdonovan79@gmail.com
* youcanfindme@tiscali.co.uk
* youcanfindmetoo@tiscali.co.uk

Cheers!

@ Soude: Are you still looking to do a voice? If so let me know and I'll work something out Smile
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets - The AudioBook!   Dark Secrets - The AudioBook! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:48 am

Sorry, LW I don't have much time for me now and can't help with the audiobook. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
Randomfest
Freelancer
Freelancer
Randomfest

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets - The AudioBook!   Dark Secrets - The AudioBook! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:39 pm

yeah sorry i didn't send it a second time xP i'll try to get it in soon think i'll have to redo it
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets - The AudioBook!   Dark Secrets - The AudioBook! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 12:31 am

I can't seem to have find any of the readable text in my inbox. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets - The AudioBook!   Dark Secrets - The AudioBook! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 1:01 am

@ Soude: No worries chap, I just thought I'd ask Very Happy

@ Random: OK, well I can only get on once every couple of days anyway....

@ Sure: You won't I'm afraid; I've not finished it yet. I've collated all of the first part and put it into sequencial order (sometimes in Forum RP people's posts cross over one another) but now I'm currently turning into into a story (making sure everyone is in the past-tense, that it all flows correctly etc...) - I wont have a chance to work on it today but I will tomorrow so hopefully it should be done by tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
Randomfest
Freelancer
Freelancer
Randomfest

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets - The AudioBook!   Dark Secrets - The AudioBook! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 1:18 am

could you give me a pm with the info you wanted me to read and i'll get it back to you asap - unless you just wanted me to do the ones you sent before
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets - The AudioBook!   Dark Secrets - The AudioBook! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:21 am

Can do - any thoughts on who you would like to read for?

Available (male) slots =

* Nex
* Daxx
* Nyalii
Back to top Go down
Randomfest
Freelancer
Freelancer
Randomfest

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets - The AudioBook!   Dark Secrets - The AudioBook! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 3:25 am

i dunno anyone is fine Razz whoever you think i sound like i guess xP
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets - The AudioBook!   Dark Secrets - The AudioBook! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 7:55 am

SS rope in nicola as a female character Wink
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets - The AudioBook!   Dark Secrets - The AudioBook! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:05 am

And then recruit her for the guild Razz

(How's the new handbag, btw? ^^,)
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets - The AudioBook!   Dark Secrets - The AudioBook! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:08 am

I looked at both her new and old one and couldnt tell the difference Wink But I kept schtumo
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets - The AudioBook!   Dark Secrets - The AudioBook! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:11 am

Of course, you couldn't! You're a guy not a girl! Women are genetically program to understand this but we're not. lol!
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets - The AudioBook!   Dark Secrets - The AudioBook! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:40 pm

*Drags the thread kicking and screaming back on topic*

I was going to post a copy of Part 1 of the DS AudioBook to each of the voice-readers but my net is not stable enough so instead here is a link to download it:

DS AudioBook Part 1

Readers:

Sureshot, your parts are in orange
Smudge, your parts are in dark brown/red
Dy your parts are in violet
PJK your parts are in green

* If you can, please just record each bit either seperately or with a 2-3 second gap between them.

* For any of the speech which is "thought" by your character, please simply speak a little softer to indicate an internal monologue.

* Please use Audacity (see previous threads for links) to record them and create them as either .wav or .mp3

* Please send them to lunarwolf79@gmail.com

Thanks all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets - The AudioBook!   Dark Secrets - The AudioBook! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Secrets - The AudioBook!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2