The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form Vote_b10Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form Vote_b11Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form Vote_b10Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form Vote_b11Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form Vote_b1065%Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form Vote_b106%Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form Vote_b1018%Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form Vote_b106%Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form Vote_b100%Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brayllis

Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form Empty
PostSubject: Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form   Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:09 am

Freelancer Application Form

Whats your name?

Bradley Garrett

Where are you from?

North Carolina, USA

Do you have any experiance in Role-Playing?

Yes, I do. I'm also a professional writer, so RPing is easy and fun for me.

What MMORPG's have played in the past?

I played Adventure Quest a long time ago, back when it was cool. Smile

Do you have any information or ideas about your character that you would like to share?

I'd like share with you his bio.

Character Name:[/b] Brayllis Nikai Arkham  
Character Age: 24
Class: Imperial Agent

Character Biography: 

Brayllis Arkham was born on the planet of Alderaan, were his mother, Joslynn Morr, and father, Zhorin Arkham, had first meet. His mother was both beautiful, kind, and most of all brilliant. She had always been very shy to boys of all kinds, but for some reason the most unlikey of all men pulled her out of her shell. He was Zhorin Arkham, a rich investor and former soldier from Coruscant. The man came to Alderaan to invest in a growing company stationed there. He immediatly knew from the moment he laid eyes on Joslynn that she was the one.

After months of sending flowers, and catching her on her way back to her parent's house, she finally agreed to his proposal. A few months later they were married and after a few more months Joslynn became pregant. Nine months later, Brayllis was born, above Alderaan in his father's personal ship, The Razor. He was a beautiful  baby boy, with a hint of trouble in his eyes.

Brayllis soon found out as he grew older that his life wouldn't be an easy one. He had to consistly take care of his annoying siblings as well as take care of his mother while his father was gone. The boy always did as he was told, but for some reason his father never really trusted him. His father never had showed him an ounce of affection, either.

As he grew the trust between the too fadded even more, they argued all the time and rarely spoke kind words to each other. Brayllis never understood why Zhorin harbored such cruel feelings toward him, while he treated his brother, Zorak and his sisters, Sabeen and Lari, the opposite.

When he was old enough he applied for the Senate Guards Academy and accepted. The Academy was a very difficult for all who entered. To complete the years taken to pass, you must have both strength and cunning. Luckily for Brayllis he had that. He had no trouble in the physical portion of his training, he managed to protect and serve as he was supposed to. Brayllis also learned how to use a blaster pike with ease. He was ready and eagar to defend and protect the senators and diplomats of the Senate.

The years seemed to past by to fast for him, but with the final test within his grasp it was all worth it. When the time cane for his final test Brayllis was determined to accomplish the trail and luckily he did, on the first try. 

He was later assigned to Senator Deano Yariton, a man known for his power and wealth. It was also rumored that the senator was close to a few Sith Lords..

Yariton was indeed a powerful and a strangley rude man. He ordered the guards around him like servants in his home. However Brayllis, who was known for not being a tolerant man, spoke out about the way the senator treated the men and women keeping him alive, which in return earned him the senator's respect.

Yariton trusted him so much he allowed him to be present as he spoke to people such as Sith Lords, generals, admirals, and more. Also on his off time, the senator asked him to do things that he later on regretted. He became Yariton's lap dog, his most trusted friend.

The senator had offered Brayllis an important rank within the Sith Empire, after months of luring him in. The guard though long and hard about the oppriutnity that was present before him. Trusting his friend, he enter the army of the Sith as an Imperial Agent.

~ If you need anymore information, just ask. ~
Back to top Go down
Brayllis
Registered
Registered
Brayllis

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form   Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:13 am

Sorry about that, I thought I logged in. I got confused there for a second.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form   Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:31 am

Hey Brad. Great application, I can see that you've put a lot of thought into the backstory of your character, but I can see where you got your inspiration from: Brayllis (your name Bradley) Arkham (The Batman looney bin). We've got a couple of people from the US so you won't be alone. I played AQ too "back in the day", along with Dragon Fable and the new one.

One thing to note though, while as a Freelancer you don't abide by any Agent rules, you must still follow the forum rules when posting on the forum, here. Hope you enjoy your time here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form   Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:57 am

Welcome around Brad! Cool application.

Quote :
I'm also a professional writer, so RPing is easy and fun for me.
Care to give me/us more informations ? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form   Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:22 am

Greetings Brad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Brayllis
Registered
Registered
Brayllis

PostSubject: Re: Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form   Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:49 am

Hello all Smile

@Harlequin2 - Thanks you and I try to make my characters as original as possible. How many former senate guards do you see running around? Smile

@Soude - Thank you Very Happy and i was a sports journalist until recently, but I had to quit my job due to medical issues, so know I reside at home working on stories and poems. Smile
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

PostSubject: Re: Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form   Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:01 pm

You'll see there are plenty of writers here (non professional) but some are really good: Smudge or LW to quote the two most impressives. I hope we'll be able to read some of your stuff Smile
Back to top Go down
Brayllis
Registered
Registered
Brayllis

PostSubject: Re: Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form   Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:49 am

I hope you'll be able to read some of me stuff to Soude, but I have no doubt that this guild is full of good writers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

PostSubject: Re: Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form   Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:51 pm

Cool thing! I'm trying to work on some writting too but as I'm back at my native French I suppose nobody will want to read it until I decide to translate it. Hopefully this time I'll manage to reach the end of the story.

Another question base on your avatar: Are you member of the 501st? If yes... pictures please Razz
Back to top Go down
Krum Gax
Registered
Registered
Krum Gax

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form   Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:55 pm

welcome to Epoch. nice application and good to have you with us.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brayllis
Registered
Registered
Brayllis

PostSubject: Re: Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form   Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 4:16 pm

@Soude - Well I defintely wouldnt be able to read it if it was French Razz Nooo..Im not. I dont have a character picture for my character yet Sad So i found this one and since my character was a former Senate Guard i thought it would fit well enough until i can request a character picture.

@ Krum Gax - Thank you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form   Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form Empty

Back to top Go down

Brayllis Arkham ~ Freelancer Appilcation Form
Page 1 of 1