The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
    Current US Time (EST)
    Latest topics
    » CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
    Blaster, Blade, and Blue Skin: Theron EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
    Blaster, Blade, and Blue Skin: Theron EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
    Blaster, Blade, and Blue Skin: Theron EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
    Blaster, Blade, and Blue Skin: Theron EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
    Blaster, Blade, and Blue Skin: Theron EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
    Blaster, Blade, and Blue Skin: Theron EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
    Blaster, Blade, and Blue Skin: Theron EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
    Blaster, Blade, and Blue Skin: Theron EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
    Blaster, Blade, and Blue Skin: Theron EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
    Visitor Information
    Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
    BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
    SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
    SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
    Top posters
    Lunarwolf (6401)
    Blaster, Blade, and Blue Skin: Theron Vote_b10Blaster, Blade, and Blue Skin: Theron Vote_b11Blaster, Blade, and Blue Skin: Theron Vote_b12 
    Sureshot (5209)
    Blaster, Blade, and Blue Skin: Theron Vote_b10Blaster, Blade, and Blue Skin: Theron Vote_b11Blaster, Blade, and Blue Skin: Theron Vote_b12 
    PrioryJK (2575)
    Caryington (2420)
    Harlequin2 (1887)
    Commander Nord (1761)
    Tando (1068)
    Kleti (448)
    nosyd (435)
    Smudge (369)
    Poll
    Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
    Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
    Blaster, Blade, and Blue Skin: Theron Vote_b1065%Blaster, Blade, and Blue Skin: Theron Vote_b12
     65% [ 11 ]
    An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
    Blaster, Blade, and Blue Skin: Theron Vote_b106%Blaster, Blade, and Blue Skin: Theron Vote_b12
     6% [ 1 ]
    SWTOR Official Forums
    Blaster, Blade, and Blue Skin: Theron Vote_b1018%Blaster, Blade, and Blue Skin: Theron Vote_b12
     18% [ 3 ]
    Darth Hater Forums
    Blaster, Blade, and Blue Skin: Theron Vote_b106%Blaster, Blade, and Blue Skin: Theron Vote_b12
     6% [ 1 ]
    SWTOR Roleplay Forums
     6% [ 1 ]
    Other (Please Explain)
    Blaster, Blade, and Blue Skin: Theron Vote_b100%Blaster, Blade, and Blue Skin: Theron Vote_b12
     0% [ 0 ]
    Total Votes : 17
    Dice Roller

Site Donation
    Twitterlink

Blaster, Blade, and Blue Skin: Theron

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Jokoro
    Registered
    Registered
    Jokoro

Number of posts : 37
    Registration date : 2010-04-05

Blaster, Blade, and Blue Skin: Theron Empty
    PostSubject: Blaster, Blade, and Blue Skin: Theron   Blaster, Blade, and Blue Skin: Theron EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:56 am

“A Chiss bounty hunter?” Dura asked, both surprised at the unexpected news and annoyed at the complexity of the situation. “It’s little far from the Outer Rim for him to be chasing credits.”

“It is very odd,” replied his Rodian spy. “He could be a spy for the Chiss, or he could be exiled. I only know he is a Chiss because a thug tore off his gauntlet in a desperate attempt to slow the bounty hunter down. He killed everyone that saw the blue skin underneath.”

“Except for you,” Dura replied coldly, his temper causing the spy to bring his hand closer to his holster. If Dura planned to shoot the messenger, he would he ready.

“You did pay for the best,” reminded the Rodian, and Dura nearly groaned when he remembered the large sum of credits that bought him this information. “He is trying to be covert, whatever the reason. Armor and a helmet help hide his identity, and a Chiss soldier can make a comfortable living as a mercenary.”

“Do you at least have a damn name?” snarled an exasperated Dura.

“Theron,” said the Rodian. “It seems to be more of a pseudonym than an actual Chiss name.”

“Are you some sort of Chiss expert now?” The Rodian nearly stepped back, cautious in case his employer’s irritation turned to violence.

“You learn things when you work in the information business. Chiss names are usually longer and hard to pronounce.”

“I could care less about damn Chiss names!” With that, Dura turned around to face the dark shadows of his personal hangar. If the rumors were true and this Chiss bounty hunter was on the trail of that rogue Jedi, Dura was in trouble. “If I offer up the ship records, he might let me live.”

Though he whispered this more to himself than to the Rodian, the spy replied, “And if he fails at his hunt, the target might come back to kill you for betraying him. Then again, the bounty hunter might kill you regardless. You know he is a Chiss now.”

Dura closed his eyes and released a frustrated sigh. His spy was right, of course. He now knew Theron was a Chiss. He closed his eyes to mull it over, but as soon as he did so they snapped open again in realization. “How would he know what you told me?” he asked as he turned around to face the spy, his hand going for his blaster in the process.

He was midway through his turn before the spy fired, the momentum of his turn reversed by the weight of the bolt. Dura, instantly dead from a shot to the head, dropped to the ground.

“Excellent marksmanship.”

The spy turned to face a pair of red glowing eyes and the dark silhouette of a figure emerging from the shadows of the hangar. Theron, clad in bounty hunter armor and holding his helmet under his arm, glanced down at the smoking corpse with a nod. “Credits can never buy loyalty.”

The Rodian cocked his head to the side and asked, “Then how did you know you could trust me?”

The Chiss smiled. “I trusted your desire to live.”

The spy could only nod in agreement.

“Thank you for his password to the shipping logs,” the bounty hunter continued. “I added an extra five hundred credits to your payment.”

“You are too generous!” exclaimed the Rodian, both surprised and anxious to end the conversation so he could disappear.

“I would appreciate if you misdirected anyone else searching for… my target. And me.” Theron stared at the Rodian, his burning red eyes piercing the spy to his very core.

“Of course.”

With a final glance at the corpse, the Chiss turned and walked away into the shadows. The Rodian sighed in relief and quickly scampered away through the darkness as well, trying to put as much distance as possible between him and that terrifying individual. He would uphold his end of the bargain and misdirect anyone searching for the Chiss or the rogue Jedi, but secretly he hoped the Jedi would kill Theron when the two finally confronted each other.

Until then, he could only sleep with one eye open and a hand on his blaster.

Then again, he did that anyway.
    Back to top Go down
    Jokoro
    Registered
    Registered
    Jokoro

PostSubject: Re: Blaster, Blade, and Blue Skin: Theron   Blaster, Blade, and Blue Skin: Theron EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:05 am

Just a few words: If you're reading this post, thank you for reading the beginning of my short story. I hope you enjoyed it. Constructive criticism and comments are ALWAYS welcome.

I'm sorry for my relaxed activity in the guild - I cam home from college hoping for some free time this summer, but I found myself cleaning carpets for 40 hours a week. (Don't bother with the sexual innuendo, many others have beaten you to pointing it out Razz) As always, I'll do my best to be more active. Actually, if anyone wants to leave a list of things I should do / can do to help out EPOCH, I would appreciate that.

But yeah. Comments and criticism are welcome.
    Back to top Go down
    The Partisan
    Registered
    Registered
    The Partisan

Number of posts : 66
    Registration date : 2010-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Blaster, Blade, and Blue Skin: Theron   Blaster, Blade, and Blue Skin: Theron EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 2:31 pm

Looking like a solid start, Joe. I've already detailed the few things I managed to pick up on it to you, not a lot much else to be said! Begs me wonder how Theron got to where he is.
    Back to top Go down
    Lunarwolf
    Chief Operative
    Chief Operative
    Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
    Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Blaster, Blade, and Blue Skin: Theron   Blaster, Blade, and Blue Skin: Theron EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:13 pm

I'll read it today and get back to you Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
    Caryington
    Veteran Agent
    Veteran Agent
    Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
    Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Blaster, Blade, and Blue Skin: Theron   Blaster, Blade, and Blue Skin: Theron EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:34 am

A very good start! We need more bounce bounce bounce
    Back to top Go down
    http://soude.forumactif.com/
    Lunarwolf
    Chief Operative
    Chief Operative
    Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
    Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Blaster, Blade, and Blue Skin: Theron   Blaster, Blade, and Blue Skin: Theron EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:12 am

Apologies I couldn't read this on the 21st, but I've done so now.

Excellent start Very Happy I mirror others comments in that I'd love to see more and that I hope we get some info info Theron /Whateverhisrealnamemaybe's past; it would be interesting to see how he got to this point in his life.

Everyone who has contributed stories to this site does so with such originality and gusto that sometimes its hard to take in and I for one am damn proud to be part of such a dedicated lot, and I'm also very glad to have added your work to the Fan-Fiction archives now too.

Soude wrote:

We need more

I second that ^^
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
    Jokoro
    Registered
    Registered
    Jokoro

PostSubject: Re: Blaster, Blade, and Blue Skin: Theron   Blaster, Blade, and Blue Skin: Theron EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:54 pm

I'll do my best to meet the demand! Thank you both for the comments and taking the time to read it.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blaster, Blade, and Blue Skin: Theron   Blaster, Blade, and Blue Skin: Theron Empty

Back to top Go down

Blaster, Blade, and Blue Skin: Theron
    Page 1 of 1