The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread Vote_b10'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread Vote_b11'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread Vote_b10'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread Vote_b11'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread Vote_b1065%'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread Vote_b106%'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread Vote_b1018%'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread Vote_b106%'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread Vote_b100%'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: 'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread   'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread EmptyMon May 24, 2010 2:05 am

You might have noticed that a banner had been placed in a thread called The Blossoming of Dead Flowers. If you go there now you'll find that the upcoming story has been written and all 3 parts have been uploaded.

The story takes place on Korriban and while it is worth everyone at least skimming through, it is of specific interest to the Sith Warriors and Inquisitors of the Agency.

We know that LucasArts/BioWare are starting these two classes on Korriban, so the story covers that aspect, it explains how Agents of The E.P.O.C.H. would be on the Sith planet in the first place.

You'll also notice that a special guest from Hands of Darkness also plays a prominent role in the story and it was because I was waiting for confirmation from HoD that the whole story was under-wraps. I'd like to take a moment to thank them for the use of their character and the patience waiting for me to finish this!

The reason that I say its worth everyone reading is that the events of the story will be going into the Guild Lore and Timeline and introduces Odal Temple, the E.P.O.C.H. outpost on Korriban.

I hope you all enjoy it, and any questions, suggestions etc please use this thread to do so.

Cheers,

- LW
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: 'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread   'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:05 pm

Thanks to your preview I've got through the first part and from what I've read so far it's fantastic. It really puts the E.P.O.C.H/ Force User story into focus and it's a great reason for all the Warriors and Inquisitors to start off on Korriban.

I shall eagerly read the rest tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: 'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread   'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:38 pm

Looking foreward to it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: 'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread   'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:39 pm

Will read tomorrow at work.
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: 'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread   'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:08 am

Just out of interest, and seeing as a part of the Guild's Lore is revealed in this, has anyone had a chance to read this yet?
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: 'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread   'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:16 am

I'll wait for it to come out on DVD.

Sorry I hav'nt got back into routine yet I'll read now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: 'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread   'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:54 am

Just finished reading it and it's @%&# awesome! I never knew Aleena could be so cocky! From what I've read of Derriphan's RP wiki I think you captured the characters depth pretty darn well too. Great stuff sir!

*claps*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread   'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:12 am

Kracking read, Mr Dubz. Superb. I'm well jealous of EPOCH's Temple of Odal! I want one!^^ I love the characterisation of Fel and Derriphan and their interaction felt very natural and believable. All in all I really enjoyed reading that; the story sucked me right in!

And I agree with Sureshot that the sensitivity you've shown for Derriphan's character and the respect paid to HoD goes above and beyond usual guild storytelling. This lot should be very proud of you! Wink
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: 'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread   'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:18 am

Embarassed

Thanks guys - appreciate the support! Er, I was actually meaning did anyone see any problems with how I've set up the Temple, or my connection with HoD?

My main reasoning for writing it in the first place is that BW have said Warriors and Inquisitors will start on Korriban so I thought it would make sense for us to actually be there.

I have to admit I was a little worried I'd done Derriphan too "cool and collected" but it got a thumbs up from the creator himself so I'm happy with that Very Happy

Sureshot wrote:
I never knew Aleena could be so cocky!

Honestly? lol I gotta try harder then! At least she got beat-down for her troubles Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: 'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread   'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:34 am

Lunarwolf wrote:
Embarassed

Thanks guys - appreciate the support! Er, I was actually meaning did anyone see any problems with how I've set up the Temple, or my connection with HoD?

Nah not at all, it makes more sense connecting it with HoD to me and the Temple is a great idea.

One thing I did notice that our recruitment thread needed a bump, so would you mind posting the links and a brief description of the story onto it? If not I don't mind doing it for you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: 'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread   'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:37 am

I'm a bit short on time this weekend, so if you could find the opportunity to do so I'd appreciate it, Sure.

Might be worth grabbing Derriphan as well, he'll most likely want to voice about it if it goes over to the recruitment thread.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: 'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread   'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread EmptySat May 29, 2010 10:44 am

Okie dokie. I've just asked him on the TOR forums so when I hear back from him I'll post it up.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: 'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread   'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread EmptySun May 30, 2010 7:43 am

Awesome story, really well written methinks. I'm not sure about including such an important character from fluff though - though I haven't checked this "Odal" out yet. Darth Fernus is on Korriban for a different reason though, when I start up the game I'm going along the lines that he's not in the E.P.O.C.H yet and that's where his first story arc will pan out from.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: 'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread   'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread EmptyMon May 31, 2010 2:46 am

Which character do you mean H2? If you're talking about Marka Ragnos, you'll notice a lack of who his master was on Wookiepedia, it only mentions his apprentice.

Varloss Odal is entirely made up, (in line with Aleena and Derriphan Very Happy) but seeing as quite a lot of Jedis and Sith have more than one Master in their lifetime, I can't really see it being a huge issue.

In fact, one of the main reasons I made Odal one of Ragnos' masters (appart from the obvious Sith Ghost connection) was because he was one of the few older Sith Lords I could find that didn't have a master mentioned.

If anyone can find any mention on any of Ragnos' masters though I'd be interested to hear Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread   'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

'Dead Flowers' Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 1