The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
The Status of Wild Wallace EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
The Status of Wild Wallace EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
The Status of Wild Wallace EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
The Status of Wild Wallace EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
The Status of Wild Wallace EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
The Status of Wild Wallace EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
The Status of Wild Wallace EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
The Status of Wild Wallace EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
The Status of Wild Wallace EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
The Status of Wild Wallace Vote_b10The Status of Wild Wallace Vote_b11The Status of Wild Wallace Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
The Status of Wild Wallace Vote_b10The Status of Wild Wallace Vote_b11The Status of Wild Wallace Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
The Status of Wild Wallace Vote_b1065%The Status of Wild Wallace Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
The Status of Wild Wallace Vote_b106%The Status of Wild Wallace Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
The Status of Wild Wallace Vote_b1018%The Status of Wild Wallace Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
The Status of Wild Wallace Vote_b100%The Status of Wild Wallace Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

The Status of Wild Wallace

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WildWallace
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2010-04-19

The Status of Wild Wallace Empty
PostSubject: The Status of Wild Wallace   The Status of Wild Wallace EmptyWed May 05, 2010 8:44 am

Hey guys,
I’m making this post to give you some details as to what is going on with my character and why I haven’t really begun posting yet. At the moment, I am sort of struggling with the development of my character’s background and Chapter One of the accompanying story isn’t going as well as I’d hoped.

I’m going to try my very best to get Chapter One to a showable state but I don’t know how long this will take; could be surplus of a week. I really apologise for this. If it is necessary that I be removed as an Initiate until I have something solid then I would be alright with going along with this idea, as at the moment I am panicking over having nothing at the end of the Initialization Period and being booted. Razz

Again, sorry guys,
I’ll get this messed fixed up as soon as possible, I’m working as hard as possible,
The Wild Wallace
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: The Status of Wild Wallace   The Status of Wild Wallace EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:08 am

Thats cool Wallace take your time matey. When it comes to the Initiate process we just need some proof that you are indeed an avid roleplayer. This is mainly due to the fact that we've had people apply that have no interest in RPing and seeing as we're medium to heavy RP we decided this was the best course of action.

There are other ways of fufilling it. There's always the play-by-post RP (in this case the Hyperion) that Initiates can get involved with. We don't normally require a full backstory unless you're completely comfortable with doing it. Obviously this helps but many of just start an RP wiki if play-by-post or backstories aren't your thing.

At the end of the day though mate take your time, these things can't be rushed. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: The Status of Wild Wallace   The Status of Wild Wallace EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:21 am

I think mister Shot, here, wants to point that with Paypal you could easily make...

As said anyway take it on your time, we got plenty of time before SW:tOR's released Smile
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The Status of Wild Wallace   The Status of Wild Wallace EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:23 am

Yep full agreement here.

If you're at an impasse and the work just isn't writing itself, stop and worry about it later. After all as Sure has said there are other ways to promote yourself as an Initiate.

When it boils down to it we really only require two things out of an Initiate (excluding them getting on with people and not breaking forum/guild rules) and thats:

* Attendance / Input

* Role playing

There are no hard and fast rules about what you post to "remain active", so long as you're seen to be showing an interest in what we're about and our community as a whole then you're not gonna get booted because of inactivity.

With regards to the RP as sure has mentioned there is always the Hyperion, but we only require seeing you have an interest in RP and partaking in it; if you've done any elsewhere on the net (from SWTOR.com or another play-by-post to reviews for Games-cons etc), thats what we're looking for.

Sure it would be nice to have an epic back-story in place, we all strive for that, but if you rush it you're gonna dislike the end result and that's something we wanna avoid.

If you're worried about attendance you've sorted the first step by letting us know before we have to remind you. From here why not just kick back on the forums, post about whatever the heck you like (so long as its in the correct forum) and partake in some RP? It doesn't have to be the Hyperion, you'll probably find a member - or two - here willing to strike up a small RP just for your trial period, if thats what you wanna do...
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

PostSubject: Re: The Status of Wild Wallace   The Status of Wild Wallace EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:46 am

On a more serious note, if you want to share what your thoughts or work so far, you're welcome to mail/PM/facebook/whatever me. I'll be glad to give it a read and/or give some feedback. That is also valid for everybody here... I'm maybe french but I don't eat people raw... I cook 'em first with a curry sauce.
Back to top Go down
WildWallace
Agent
Agent

PostSubject: Re: The Status of Wild Wallace   The Status of Wild Wallace EmptyWed May 05, 2010 11:26 am

I'll go onto the Hyperion at some point within the next hour or so and try joining in on a thread... Thanks a lot guys, helps that you're working with me on this Smile
Back to top Go down
nosyd
Freelancer
Freelancer
nosyd

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: The Status of Wild Wallace   The Status of Wild Wallace EmptyWed May 05, 2010 1:48 pm

I think I'm the guilds worse roleplayer at the moment. I've been back a while and haven't done any at all yet. Embarassed

I think it's time I did some with Vivaa.

Don't worry about it too much Mr Wallace, take your time, don't rush things. I don't think you have anything to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

PostSubject: Re: The Status of Wild Wallace   The Status of Wild Wallace EmptyWed May 05, 2010 2:04 pm

Wild Wallace wrote:
I'll go onto the Hyperion at some point within the next hour or so and try joining in on a thread... Thanks a lot guys, helps that you're working with me on this Smile
We're a guild if we don't work together what's the point of being here all together?
Back to top Go down
WildWallace
Agent
Agent

PostSubject: Re: The Status of Wild Wallace   The Status of Wild Wallace EmptyWed May 05, 2010 2:06 pm

Soude wrote:
Wild Wallace wrote:
We're a guild if we don't work together what's the point of being here all together?

And now we all burst into song! Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Status of Wild Wallace   The Status of Wild Wallace Empty

Back to top Go down

The Status of Wild Wallace
Page 1 of 1