The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Wild Wallace ~ Application EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Wild Wallace ~ Application EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Wild Wallace ~ Application EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Wild Wallace ~ Application EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Wild Wallace ~ Application EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Wild Wallace ~ Application EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Wild Wallace ~ Application EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Wild Wallace ~ Application EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Wild Wallace ~ Application EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Wild Wallace ~ Application Vote_b10Wild Wallace ~ Application Vote_b11Wild Wallace ~ Application Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Wild Wallace ~ Application Vote_b10Wild Wallace ~ Application Vote_b11Wild Wallace ~ Application Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Wild Wallace ~ Application Vote_b1065%Wild Wallace ~ Application Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Wild Wallace ~ Application Vote_b106%Wild Wallace ~ Application Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Wild Wallace ~ Application Vote_b1018%Wild Wallace ~ Application Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Wild Wallace ~ Application Vote_b100%Wild Wallace ~ Application Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Wild Wallace ~ Application

Go down 
+6
Commander Nord
Harlequin2
nosyd
Lunarwolf
Tando
WildWallace
10 posters
AuthorMessage
WildWallace
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2010-04-19

Wild Wallace ~ Application Empty
PostSubject: Wild Wallace ~ Application   Wild Wallace ~ Application EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:32 am

APPLICATION FORM

WHAT IS YOUR NAME?
Ryan James McCulloch.

WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
Washington, D.C., USA (currently residing in Scotland)

HOW OLD ARE YOU?
I am sixteen years old.
I understand that the guild only usually accepts members of age 18 and over (20 generally), however, I am exceptionally mature for my age and hope that you will base my application on merit, rather than my age.

WHAT ATTRACTED YOU TO THIS GUILD?
A friend of mine, Jake French (who is on the website by the name The Partisan) told me that, despite the age limit, I should apply for a place on the forum. His holding the group in high-esteem is something I would deem worth at least trying for a place on. A good, strong community is - in my opinion - just as important as the game itself.

DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE IN ROLEPLAYING?
I was introduced to a PC game called Freelancer (on a server called Discovery GC) by Jake (The Partisan). This was my not my first role-playing experience, although it was the first role-play I had ever done inside a game. I previously role-played things slightly less serious on forums such as Harry Potter (bless me). I enjoyed Freelancer (and still do, to this day) and, due to Jake’s recommendation, hold things he recommends in high-regard. I also played a PC role-play modification called Garry’s Mod (known as GMod).

WHAT (IF ANY) MMORPG'S HAVE YOU PLAYED IN THE PAST?
- Freelancer
- World of Warcraft (haven’t we all?)
- Runescape (although it has been a sizeable amount of time)

WOULD YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF AN ACTIVE PLAYER?
Most definitely; as I said, community is the forefront of a successful RPG and so to avoid hypocrisy I remain active in forums and, once the game is released, would do so in-game also.

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU COULD OFFER THE GUILD?
I can offer a variety of different things; flexibility in my own personality is a key factor that works very well for my role-playing skills, I think. Due to my flexibility my characters often are both realistic and believable. My support of a strong community rolls into my position often as a ‘team player’.

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE THE GUILD TO OFFER YOU?
If I were accepted into the Guild, then all I would expect to be offered is a welcoming community that - in later times - I hope I could come to rely on you as friends. I hope that as the community continues to grow, I will too.

WHAT CLASS DO YOU INTEND TO PLAY?
I have the full intention of being a human (species) with the class of a Bounty Hunter, due to my character (which I’ll try to elaborate on further below).

DO YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION OR IDEAS ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE?
Although I haven’t actually managed to get a name for my character yet, I have established a rough backstory for my character and will proceed to write the story of my character once I have properly planned it out. For now my established backstory of the character is that he was born on Voss into a relatively wealthy family. He grew up, receiving a good education but upon the death of his parents and then having financial difficulties, discovered that he was good at something - killing. He turned this into his career, beginning small and trying to work his way up. However, during a mission on Naboo to assassinate a politician, he was shot and fell a large distance off a rooftop, damaging the fusiform gyrus in his brain, making facial recognition impossible. He relies on his memory and an earpiece linked to a computer on his belt. When someone that he has not met before speaks, the machine takes a sample of their speaking and records it under the person’s name (if supplied by the individual). Then, the machines would scan the voice whenever someone spoke from then on and - if known - would identify the individual.
The backstory of the character is still in main development.
The Bounty Hunter’s keen observational skills are only flawed by his ‘state’, although it is rare that he would reveal details about his state to anyone. His detective-like manner makes him often a good judge of character, flawed by his inability to recognise what character people actually are.
He seems to be bent on nothing but money, but his motivation is devoid of anything substantial that one could call motive. He does demand fees for his services, however he truly only is a bounty hunter to try to find meaning - as he lacks anything to do. His boredom, drives him to murder - without remorse.

ADDITIONAL DETAILS
I hope you’ll consider me, despite my two year age gap, to join the guild.

Last edited by Wild Wallace on Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Wild Wallace ~ Application   Wild Wallace ~ Application EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:44 am

Welcome Wild, nice application please read the Guild rules and the Forum rules

Make yourself at home and a member of the Leadership will be along to introduce themselfs soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tando_Alums
WildWallace
Agent
Agent

PostSubject: Re: Wild Wallace ~ Application   Wild Wallace ~ Application EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:45 am

I read them both before posting my application (as it says Smile ).

Thanks for the welcoming. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Wild Wallace ~ Application   Wild Wallace ~ Application EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:51 am

Greetings Wallace, and thanks for taking the time to fill out the application.

While you're correct that we are primarily a 20+ guild with some 18+ applicants on board (or will be by the time TOR releases next year), we don't accept or dismiss anyone's applications soley on their age, or any one single aspect for that matter.

That being said the age difference is an undeniable factor and for that reason you will have to excuse us if we take a little while longer getting back to you with regards to your application. Normally we let people know within 2-3 days of applying to the guild as to whether or not they will be placed on a trial period and given the rank of 'Initiate'.

However in this case, as I'm sure you can imagine we will need to discuss things a little more at length among ourselves.

You should hear back from us within a week, one way or the other and in the meantime please feel free to check out the forum and get to know the guys (I spotted you were already in the Chatbox with Tando at my time of writing this).

One question: You state in your application that despite living in the US you are currently in Scotland....do you know where you are likely to be playing from when the game comes out? (note that this won't effect your application in any way, I'm just curious Wink )

In summary, pleased to meet you and if you have any questions just about anyone here can help you out.

Boba Fett
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
WildWallace
Agent
Agent

PostSubject: Re: Wild Wallace ~ Application   Wild Wallace ~ Application EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:05 am

Hello Lunarwolf. I read the 'Wiki' page on your character; I was quite impressed, nice work..

My position within the globe changes occasionally, but I fully expect to be remaining in Scotland which is where I chose to sit my examinations (I like the Scottish education system, and I like avoiding my relatives - so it is good for me). I only return to the States when I need to visit a family member or if I am going to see a friend for a few days, but the chances say that when I play TOR I will be in Scotland.

I understand about the time length, that is alright with me. It does give me an oppurtunity to develop my character further as well as work out a way in which my character could come to EPOCH, although I've been given a good idea as to how it would play out. Smile

Thank you very much and I hope to be hearing from you soon, I'll stick around on the website for the coming week or so as to talk to the members and familarise myself further.

Also: feel free to call me Ryan. Wild Wallace was a nickname I received on Freelancer. Smile
Back to top Go down
nosyd
Freelancer
Freelancer
nosyd

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Wild Wallace ~ Application   Wild Wallace ~ Application EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:11 am

Hello there Mr Wallace, and welcome to the Agency. Great application.
Back to top Go down
WildWallace
Agent
Agent

PostSubject: Re: Wild Wallace ~ Application   Wild Wallace ~ Application EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:13 am

Thank you very much for ther welcome and compliment. Smile
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Wild Wallace ~ Application   Wild Wallace ~ Application EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:03 pm

Hey there Very Happy I heard about you from Partisan. Good to meet you! I agree with nosyd, that's a great application (quite in-depth). Looking forward to seeing this murderous Bounty Hunter in action as well! Smile

Last edited by Harlequin2 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WildWallace
Agent
Agent

PostSubject: Re: Wild Wallace ~ Application   Wild Wallace ~ Application EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:47 pm

What exactly did Partisan say, Harlequin? Haha.

Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Wild Wallace ~ Application   Wild Wallace ~ Application EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:56 pm

Great application and welcome
Back to top Go down
WildWallace
Agent
Agent

PostSubject: Re: Wild Wallace ~ Application   Wild Wallace ~ Application EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:36 pm

Again, thanks very much.
Back to top Go down
Dugo
Agent
Agent
Dugo

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Wild Wallace ~ Application   Wild Wallace ~ Application EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 4:04 pm

Welcome to the agency Smile
Back to top Go down
WildWallace
Agent
Agent

PostSubject: Re: Wild Wallace ~ Application   Wild Wallace ~ Application EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 6:45 pm

Thank you. 6 days left; I'm counting! Razz
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Wild Wallace ~ Application   Wild Wallace ~ Application EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 6:53 pm

Another friend of partisan? I fear it's now that we run away saying it's an invasion, no?

*check the notes*

Oh wait! I have to say hello and welcome...
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
The Partisan
Registered
Registered
The Partisan

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2010-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Wild Wallace ~ Application   Wild Wallace ~ Application EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 4:40 am

I couldn't quite call it an invasion Razz the original plan was for Jokoro and I to sign up at the same time, I mentioned him in my original post on swtor.com. Wild Wallace has worked for a year or so now to edit people's work, his grammatical understanding is above normal for someone his age. In passing, I mentioned the guild and its age requirement kept Wallace from applying, though ultimately we figured it wouldn't hurt to try.
Back to top Go down
WildWallace
Agent
Agent

PostSubject: Re: Wild Wallace ~ Application   Wild Wallace ~ Application EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:17 am

Either way I've applied and just need to wait and see what the verdict is.

Why does nobody ever come on the chat? Crying or Very sad Laughing
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Wild Wallace ~ Application   Wild Wallace ~ Application EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:45 am

Wild Wallace wrote:

Good things, I assure you Wink

And sorry for not being on chat. I've been busy - revision and all Sad
Back to top Go down
WildWallace
Agent
Agent

PostSubject: Re: Wild Wallace ~ Application   Wild Wallace ~ Application EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:56 am

Harlequin2 wrote:
Wild Wallace wrote:

Good things, I assure you Wink

And sorry for not being on chat. I've been busy - revision and all Sad

Ah, that's fine. I should in fact be studying also. But my exams started today and they were easier than I expected so I think I'll put it off for now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kymerous Bane
Remnants of Mandalore
Remnants of Mandalore

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Wild Wallace ~ Application   Wild Wallace ~ Application EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:38 pm

If you are to join the ranks of EPOCH, I am sure you will find a great home here. These are a great bunch of guys (which is why we at ROM allow them to live, muhahaha)

This message has been paid for by Sureshot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild Wallace ~ Application   Wild Wallace ~ Application EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:01 am

Congratulations on becoming an initiate, WW! Considering your age, you must have really impressed the management Smile.

I wish you many years of EPOCHy goodness! alien
Back to top Go down
WildWallace
Agent
Agent

PostSubject: Re: Wild Wallace ~ Application   Wild Wallace ~ Application EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:06 am

I wish to be able to claim those years. Smile

I hope I'm able to live up to the impression! Thanks a lot. Smile
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Wild Wallace ~ Application   Wild Wallace ~ Application EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:57 am

Harewood wrote:
I wish you many years of EPOCHy goodness! alien
There are only years of goodness within EPOCH. Well that's what was written on the booklet.
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild Wallace ~ Application   Wild Wallace ~ Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Wild Wallace ~ Application
Page 1 of 1