The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity) EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity) EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity) EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity) EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity) Vote_b10Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity) Vote_b11Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity) Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity) Vote_b10Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity) Vote_b11Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity) Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity) Vote_b1065%Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity) Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity) Vote_b106%Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity) Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity) Vote_b1018%Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity) Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity) Vote_b106%Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity) Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity) Vote_b100%Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity) Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity)

Go down 
+4
Tando
Lunarwolf
Commander Nord
Jokoro
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jokoro
Registered
Registered
Jokoro

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2010-04-05

Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity) Empty
PostSubject: Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity)   Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:44 am

APPLICATION FORM

•WHAT IS YOUR NAME?

Joe (Joey) Gale

•WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

Massachusetts, United States

•HOW OLD ARE YOU?

19, but I'll be 20 by the time TOR is released.

•WHAT ATTRACTED YOU TO THIS GUILD?

My good friend, Jake French, recently brought your guild to my attention. It seemed like a perfect fit for the type of guild we were searching for - mature, friendly, and directed towards excellent roleplay. He's been in touch with a few of your members and recently applied under the name "The Partisan". He pays this guild the highest compliments, something I never take lightly, and so I decided to apply for myself.

•DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE IN ROLEPLAYING?

I've been roleplaying through various games for the past four years now, writing short stories when the mood takes me.

•WHAT (IF ANY) MMORPG'S HAVE YOU PLAYED IN THE PAST?

World of Warcraft (Who hasn't at least tried it?)
Guild Wars
Freelancer Discovery

•WOULD YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF AN ACTIVE PLAYER?

I do consider myself active, both in a game and on forums.

•WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU COULD OFFER THE GUILD?

For what I see, you have no shortage of fantastic writers in this guild - my grammatical expertise seem a small addition to your crew. But I consider myself a mature and responsible player, willing to go the extra step to make the game more enjoyable for everybody. I offer dedication and determination, ready to step into any role you need filled.

•WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE THE GUILD TO OFFER YOU?

From experience, MMORPGs are best when played with a group of fun and mature players. A friendly community is all I need, and it seems EPOCH meets my highest standard.

•WHAT CLASS DO YOU INTEND TO PLAY? *

Good question. I've imagined myself as a bounty hunter for a long time, but I can be an Imperial agent if the guild requires more of them. I'd prefer to stay away from Force-users.

•DO YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION OR IDEAS ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE?

The name of my character is still a work in progress (names are the toughest part of writing for me) but I have a general backstory outlined for a bounty hunter: A teenage boy on the edge of adulthood loses both family and home in an attack. Left for dead, he is found by a bounty hunter who is chasing the criminals behind the attack and is nursed back to health aboard his ship. After recovery, Jokoro (the name I'll use for now) is disgusted at the inability of the Republic to keep its citizens safe. Unable to trust any power outside of himself to deliver justice to the universe, he asks the bounty hunter who saved him to train him. The bounty hunter, a Mandalorian descendant, is touched by the young man's determination and agrees... it continues from there. Like the name, the story as a whole is a work in progress. It centers around the idea that not all bounty hunters work for infamy or profit (though they are excellent secondary benefits to the job!)

If you would like to me elaborate more on any part of my application, please ask away. Thank you very much for your time, and I hope to hear back from you soon.
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity)   Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:49 am

Welcome Jokoro

Our great leadership by Sureshot and Lunarwolf will soon answer your application meanwhile please read the Guild Rules and Forum rules
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity)   Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:20 pm

Hail, Jokoro/Joey!

Lord_Nord is pretty rapid on letting people know about our rules (Thanks Nord ^^) so that doesn't really need to be mentioned.

Actually, we could do with a few more Bounty Hunters around this place! It wasn't too long ago that we were all about the BH's, but then the Imperial Agent came out and people's characters being what they are a lot of players shifted class.
Consequently, we have room for more cred-chasing fettalikes!

Sureshot or myself will be back to you shortly to let you know if your application has been successful (thanks for taking the time to fill it out by the way), at which time if you join our ranks it will be as an Initiate.

In the meantime, feel free to wander around the forums or post in our Open RP (The Hyperion) or just chat to folk and get to know them a little.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity)   Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:32 pm

Jokoro wrote:

I'd prefer to stay away from Force-users.

You just got my vote Very Happy just me as most likely the only BH in here (I could be very wrong)
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tando_Alums
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity)   Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:57 pm

I think Sureshot's Chief Operative is a Bounty Hunter - or will be if he can't play The Mysterious Falleen.

We've got a few BH as people's alt's too, mine included.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Smudge
Agent
Agent
Smudge

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity)   Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:09 pm

Welcome to the gang!
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity)   Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:12 pm

Cheers Joey! Welcome abroad!
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
Jokoro
Registered
Registered
Jokoro

PostSubject: Re: Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity)   Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:36 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys! I'm excited to be here. And it looks like I'll be rolling a Bounty Hunter, for what it sounds like.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity)   Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity) EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 3:58 am

Hey ya Joey and welcome to the forums! It's always nice to see another Bounty Hunter around the place! Smile

One thing I would like to ask is will being in a timezone be a problem for you at all? The reason I ask is that we will be playing on a european server if one becomes available. I am aware that we have a few nighthawks in the guild that will no doubt be on untiil the early hours but I was wondering if this would effect the times that you could play? I'm assuming that as you play alongside Jake a fair bit that you're probably used to it but I thought I'd ask anyway.

Aside from that thanks for filling in a great application and we'll get back to you shortly with a decision. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
The Partisan
Registered
Registered
The Partisan

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2010-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity)   Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity) EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 6:40 am

Timezone differences can be a problem occasionally, though in some ways it has benefited the two of us in unexpected ways. For example, I've come back from particularly late nights out to find that Joe is up for a game or two, where as many Europeans would be fast asleep. Conversely, Joe can finish the bulk of his gaming by his mid evening, which has tons of positives associated with it. Ultimately, the difference is only five hours. Between university, girlfriends, jobs and lives we've managed to make it work for a good three years.

God, you could so easily take this out of context and turn it into some sordid, internet game affair.
Back to top Go down
Jokoro
Registered
Registered
Jokoro

PostSubject: Re: Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity)   Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity) EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:19 am

A college schedule allows for some flexibility - as for what it will be by the time the game is released, I have no idea. But I usually find a way to shift things around so time zones aren't a major issue. Regardless of how things turn out, I will always be on when I can. Obviously my ultimate commitment is to my education, but as Jake said, we've been quite successful in the past.

Thanks again for the warm welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity)   Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity) Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Jokoro (Removed due to inactivity)
Page 1 of 1