The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador) EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador) EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador) EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador) EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador) Vote_b10New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador) Vote_b11New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador) Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador) Vote_b10New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador) Vote_b11New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador) Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador) Vote_b1065%New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador) Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador) Vote_b106%New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador) Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador) Vote_b1018%New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador) Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador) Vote_b106%New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador) Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador) Vote_b100%New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador) Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador) Empty
PostSubject: New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador)   New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:25 am

As I mentioned in a previous topic, we require someone to continue Harewood's work over at the Praxeum now that he has stepped down to concentrate on CODEX.

I have contacted The Praxeum and contacted their Ambassador to us, Andariun. I have said that we will be appointing a new representative soon to be our voice over at The Praxeum forums.

* On a slight side note, you'll notice that the name of this position is now Emissary, not Ambassador. This is due to the fact we felt Ambassador felt a little too political and, and Sureshot so rightly pointed out one of the dictionary definitions of Emissary is thus:

Sureshot wrote:
2. an agent sent on a mission of a secret nature, as a spy.
That sure sounds like us ^^

Anyone who would like to put their name forward to be considered for the role of Emissary to The Praxeum, please reply to this thread with your name and why you would like the role.

Applicants will have until Thursday 8th April to put their name forward then we will vote on who we wish to take up the role. The Praxeum will be informed of their new Emissary on Friday 9th April.

Incidently, a post will follow this one explaining the details of what we will expect from our Emissary (both new and existing) so I would recommend reading the requirements!

Thanks for your time,

LW
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador)   New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:51 am

I think its time for me to take a greater responsibility in this guild thats way i putting my name up to be the new Emissary to Praxeum.

The reason i should be chosen to be the new Emissary is good. I have been active member in one years time and i think i understand the most importend rules in this guild.

I also think i will get no problem with the responsibility that will come like Updates with news from this guild and Praxeum.

Sorry i didn't wright longer application i just hate to write long text.

Sith Lord Ketene Nord
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador)   New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:13 pm

Thanks for taking an interest L_N Very Happy

Any other takers?
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador)   New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador) EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:56 am

I like our Style sending a Sith over as our emissary to a Jedi allies classy Wink
Well i'm already at RoM and sweet talking the RoM offshoot, which apparently are just a rip off of us lol.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador)   New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador) EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:09 am

PrioryJK wrote:
I like our Style sending a Sith over as our emissary to a Jedi allies classy Wink

What they don't know won't hurt them lol! Plus you have to admit it's a very E.P.O.C.H thing to do. Wink

Quote :

Well i'm already at RoM and sweet talking the RoM offshoot, which apparently are just a rip off of us lol.

Yeah Ky doesn't seem best pleased with it does he? Although as I said before I can't help but agree with him about the similarities.
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador)   New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador) EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:32 am

Can't Jedi sniff out Sith? Either way, you could always make an alt... Looking forward to seeing who'll be mingling with all those light sticks though...
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador)   New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador) EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:37 am

Harlequin2 wrote:
Can't Jedi sniff out Sith?

Well it took them an awful long time to sniff out Palpantine/Sidious from Episodes 1-3 so I think Nord will be fine. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador)   New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador) EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:49 am

Harlequin2 wrote:
Can't Jedi sniff out Sith? Either way, you could always make an alt... Looking forward to seeing who'll be mingling with all those light sticks though...

Yeah, H2's on the money. An alt (or even just an 'on paper' character) dedicated to the job is doable. That's what Hare did originally with Theo.

Besides, The Praxeum have already been visited by a 'Sith'..... Wink

Aleena posting over at Prax wrote:

The light blinked on the base of the holo-emitter for a moment, an almost inaudible bleep the only accompaniment to the steady rhythmic beat of the blue light indicating an incoming message. It was coming in on a secure channel, one which had not been used since the codes had been delivered to The Praxeum since the night of celebration on Coruscant at The Hyperion Club.

It continued in this manner for some while, a normally discreet reminder in any other environment but amid the serene surroundings of the Jedi Academy on Alaris Prime it was quite noticeable.

As a hand from an unseen observer stretched forward to press the receiver the code altered slightly to indicate the message coming through was a recording, not a live transmission.

A stream of light ascended from the device fanning out left and right as it did so, a swirling mass of blue and white which crackled and morphed as the message took shape into an image. Presented was the face of Darth Fel - The Hapan woman who had played host to the Praxeum and other guests during the Coruscant celebrations. Her title was deceptive, the Praxeum had learned shortly prior to accepting the invitation that she was a Darth in name only, the woman seemed to hold no allegiance to either the Sith or the Jedi. It was obvious from encounters with her however, that she was no stranger to the dark side of the Force, but that her motives seemed less destructive than the Sith and besides, the message was coming through many encoded relays - should she wish to deceive them there would be no way of ascertaining where the Academy actually was. More likely the message was being redirected from Azure Towers, a facility set up on Coruscant to allow communication between The Praxeum and the originators of the signal, The E.P.O.C.H. Agency.

"Greetings, members of the Praxeum," The image said in a courteous manner. "I bring news from The Agency. Our employer hopes you are all well and that you enjoyed the festivities on Coruscant. He is eager to strengthen our alliance in these fragile times and has asked me to contact you with regards to assigning an official Ambassador to liaise with your esteemed emissary, Padawan Andariun Shiru." She paused for a moment, as if collecting her thoughts before continuing.

"We appreciate that you value your privacy and believe it is too early in our relationship to impose upon you directly but might I suggest that Padawan Shiru visit the Praxeum Embassy at Azure Towers on Coruscant? This would be at his - and your - earliest convenience of course, as we are still making the final arrangements as to who will be appointed this role among our number."

"Should you wish to contact us regarding further informations or arrangements, you can reply directly to this message where it will be re-routed to your Embassy hall and picked up by one of your administrators on Coruscant. In the meantime, be well."

The image bowed then, a respectful nod not often seen from one who involves themselves with the dark side of the Force.

"Fel out."

Crackling and losing composition the image fades and returns into a single stream of bluish light before retreating into the holo-emitter. The flickering light dies a quiet death and the machine once again falls silent, returning the anti-chamber of the Academy to its serene state.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador)   New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 7:52 am

So do we have any other takers on this application? So far Nord has applied but anyone of Agent status or above who is not already an Emissary (so that rules out PrioryJK, Harlequin2, Tando and myself) are welcome to apply.

Please remember that anyone wishing to apply need to do so before 23:59 (GMT) today as votes will start tomorrow (unless of course, nobody else applies in which case Nord will have an easy time of it... Wink )
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador)   New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:54 am

Lunarwolf wrote:

3:59 (GMT)

LW remember its daylight saving in the most of northern part of world and thats meen Cenetal Europen Time is +2 and British Standard Time +1, but in october its back to normal CET is +1 and BST =GMT

DST
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador)   New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:15 pm

Fair do's mate.

In which case we'll go by the clock widgets at the top of this page (the one listed "Current UK time" specifically)
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

PostSubject: Re: New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador)   New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:19 pm

Ys its UK time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador)   New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Praxeum Emissary (Ambassador)
Page 1 of 1