The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Greetings from the Praxeum! EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Greetings from the Praxeum! EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Greetings from the Praxeum! EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Greetings from the Praxeum! EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Greetings from the Praxeum! EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Greetings from the Praxeum! EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Greetings from the Praxeum! EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Greetings from the Praxeum! EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Greetings from the Praxeum! EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Greetings from the Praxeum! Vote_b10Greetings from the Praxeum! Vote_b11Greetings from the Praxeum! Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Greetings from the Praxeum! Vote_b10Greetings from the Praxeum! Vote_b11Greetings from the Praxeum! Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Greetings from the Praxeum! Vote_b1065%Greetings from the Praxeum! Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Greetings from the Praxeum! Vote_b106%Greetings from the Praxeum! Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Greetings from the Praxeum! Vote_b1018%Greetings from the Praxeum! Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Greetings from the Praxeum! Vote_b100%Greetings from the Praxeum! Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Greetings from the Praxeum!

Go down 
+3
Sureshot
Lunarwolf
Aeden Karasii
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Aeden Karasii
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
Aeden Karasii

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Greetings from the Praxeum! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from the Praxeum!   Greetings from the Praxeum! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:15 pm

Announcement from the Praxeum:

Sol Deran (I believe you may know him as Fox) and Aeden Karasii (myself) have recently been appointed as new Ambassadors of the Praxeum in addition to Alder Kertor, who has illustriously served as our first and only official Ambassador until yesterday.

This change is as a result of the fact that Alder will not be as active in the near-future, although he will still officially be an Ambassador. Until his return to full-activity, Sol and I will serve as the primary contacts within the Praxeum pending further notice.

On a slightly more personal note, I look forward to further activity and friendship between our two guilds, and I hope to get to know you guys better in the near future.

Xfire Contacts:

Display Name | Username
Aeden | karasii
Sol | lunud

-- Aeden Karasii, Ambassador of the Praxeum

Greetings from the Praxeum! Hope

Back to top Go down
http://ashla.org/
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Praxeum!   Greetings from the Praxeum! EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:17 am

Welcome Aeden!

Yes, we have met Sol/Fox; a fine diplomat he will make!

Please enjoy your time here on our forum and if you have any questions / queries or suggestions just shout!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Praxeum!   Greetings from the Praxeum! EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:57 am

Greetings Master Karasii and thank you very much for signing up to our forums.

As Lunarwolf has already mentioned we know Fox and I'm pleased to see that he got the recognition he deseved as an ambassasdor. I hope that we get to know you equally as well in the years to come, as I also look forward to working alongside you and the guardians of the galaxy, the Jedi.

You're more than welcome to post anywhere you like on these forums and if you'd like to fill out a proper introduction or even jump in to some RP anytime please let me know. I've been informed by our very own official contact with the Praxeum, Agent Redwatch that he may well even be creating some crossover guild roleplay for both of us so I can't wait to see what he has in mind. Smile

Until we speak again........ "May the Force be with you".

Jedi
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Praxeum!   Greetings from the Praxeum! EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:57 am

Greetings Aeden Karasii. There are many things to be discussed which we here at E.P.O.C.H hope will bring mutual benefit to our organisations. As the designated representatives of our agencies you and I, and Sol Deran, will have plenty of opportunities to get to know each other better and it will be my personal pleasure to work closely with esteemed members of the Jedi order.

As our leader has mentioned, I look forward to perhaps chronicling an auspicious event or two which our closer relationship my chance upon us. Let us hope such events lead to a better respect and understanding of each other.

So be welcome and make yourself comfortable. If there are any questions you have or any requests, formal or informal, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,
Theodore Creon ((aka Redwatch))
Back to top Go down
Fox
The Praxeum
The Praxeum

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Praxeum!   Greetings from the Praxeum! EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:39 am

Greetings Friends

As Aeden has previously stated him and myself have been elected to help extend our orders borders in the form of ambassadors. However due to the immense ammount of work now placed before us we have decided to each focus on different organisations in order to maximise our use. I am incredibly pleased to say that I have been given the gift of acting as the primary ambassador to your orginisation.

Again as Redwatch has just said, myself, Aeden, and the entire Praxium are increddibly opptemistic about the friendship that is being developed between us currently and the future experiances that this will surely bring about.

I hope to continue to be able to strengthen the relationship between us and enjoy the many aspects this alliance will offer us both.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Praxeum!   Greetings from the Praxeum! EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:42 am

Welcome back Fox Smile Nice to see you're a true part of the guild (in a way)
Back to top Go down
0wl
Registered
Registered
0wl

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Praxeum!   Greetings from the Praxeum! EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:41 pm

Aeden Karasii wrote:
On a slightly more personal note, I look forward to further activity and friendship between our two guilds, and I hope to get to know you guys better in the near future

Welcome indeed Master Jedi...
Back to top Go down
http://owl68.hyves.nl
zoran
Registered
Registered
zoran

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Praxeum!   Greetings from the Praxeum! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 3:37 am

Welcome Jedi. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
0wl
Registered
Registered
0wl

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Praxeum!   Greetings from the Praxeum! EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 5:21 am

zoran wrote:
Welcome Jedi. Twisted Evil

Now now do please welcome them with the kindness and courtesy they deserve my young apprentise! *Grin*
Back to top Go down
http://owl68.hyves.nl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Praxeum!   Greetings from the Praxeum! Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from the Praxeum!
Page 1 of 1