The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Another Praxeum Jedi drops by... EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Another Praxeum Jedi drops by... EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Another Praxeum Jedi drops by... EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Another Praxeum Jedi drops by... EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Another Praxeum Jedi drops by... EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Another Praxeum Jedi drops by... EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Another Praxeum Jedi drops by... EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Another Praxeum Jedi drops by... EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Another Praxeum Jedi drops by... EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Another Praxeum Jedi drops by... Vote_b10Another Praxeum Jedi drops by... Vote_b11Another Praxeum Jedi drops by... Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Another Praxeum Jedi drops by... Vote_b10Another Praxeum Jedi drops by... Vote_b11Another Praxeum Jedi drops by... Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Another Praxeum Jedi drops by... Vote_b1065%Another Praxeum Jedi drops by... Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Another Praxeum Jedi drops by... Vote_b106%Another Praxeum Jedi drops by... Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Another Praxeum Jedi drops by... Vote_b1018%Another Praxeum Jedi drops by... Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Another Praxeum Jedi drops by... Vote_b106%Another Praxeum Jedi drops by... Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Another Praxeum Jedi drops by... Vote_b100%Another Praxeum Jedi drops by... Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Another Praxeum Jedi drops by...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Corvus Arca Dalen
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
Corvus Arca Dalen

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-02-11

Another Praxeum Jedi drops by... Empty
PostSubject: Another Praxeum Jedi drops by...   Another Praxeum Jedi drops by... EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:27 pm

Greetings and Salutations!

I am Corvus Arca Dalen, a Jedi Guardian currently residing at the Praxeum on Alaris Prime. I would have been here sooner, but for some reason I couldn't remember my Password - a shortcoming which has since been rectified. Embarassed

I am glad to be here and hope to get to know some of our fine allies as I trek through your forums!

May the Force be with you all - always. Very Happy

P.S.
If someone would kindly remove the "PRAX" from the front of my already long-ish name and add me to The Praxeum usergroup, I'd be most grateful - thank you in advance!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ashla.org
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Another Praxeum Jedi drops by...   Another Praxeum Jedi drops by... EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:41 am

Welcome to the Forums, Corvus.

Always nice to see someone else from The Praxeum about. You're welcome to peruse the forums and make yourself at home; if any of these guys throw any Sith-based threats or insults don't worry, we just like to practice at staying in-character! Very Happy

Great Wiki, btw - an informative read Very Happy (and great to see another character from Hapan ^^)

PS: I've altered your screen name and given you correct Praxeum status.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Another Praxeum Jedi drops by...   Another Praxeum Jedi drops by... EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 2:13 am

eeeeeeeek! A jedi!
Welcome around anyway...
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
Corvus Arca Dalen
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
Corvus Arca Dalen

PostSubject: Re: Another Praxeum Jedi drops by...   Another Praxeum Jedi drops by... EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:47 am

Thanks very much, Lunarwolf, I appreciate the swift response. Glad you enjoyed the wiki read; it's far from complete, but the basics are there. With respect to the name 'thing', I've considered shortening my name to CAD, when registering on the forums, btw - but that could give people ideas that I am some sort of a scoundrel, and we wouldn't want that! Wink

As for Sithly threats, bring them on - I enjoy a good banter and can hopefully give as good as I get. *grins* You've got a nicely organized site here, btw. I'm hoping to drop in more often, but as I'm currently cranky with a head cold, my drop ins may be sporadic at best. STILL... I'll do my best to taunt and praise, as my consciousness holds out.

Btw, I couldn't help but pick Hapes as my character's homeworld. The Falleen have pheromones, the Kuati have great engineering minds - so I opted to have a persona who was born good-looking. Gotta have something to best the Sith at! Razz

A pleasure to meet you, too - Drazzak - may the darkside be with you.
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Another Praxeum Jedi drops by...   Another Praxeum Jedi drops by... EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:21 am

(Soude][Drazzak) wrote:
eeeeeeeek! A jedi!
Welcome around anyway...

One rule that we have around here that is more of an unspoken rule rather than an official one is 'don't knock a Jedi until you've at least had a chance to check his credit balance'. Wink

Thanks for coming back to the Agency, hows things going at the Praxeum?
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Caryington
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Caryington

Number of posts : 2420
Registration date : 2010-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Another Praxeum Jedi drops by...   Another Praxeum Jedi drops by... EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:52 am

Sureshot wrote:
One rule that we have around here that is more of an unspoken rule rather than an official one is 'don't knock a Jedi until you've at least had a chance to check his credit balance'. Wink
That was a terror scream with me running away... Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://soude.forumactif.com/
Corvus Arca Dalen
The Praxeum
The Praxeum
Corvus Arca Dalen

PostSubject: Re: Another Praxeum Jedi drops by...   Another Praxeum Jedi drops by... EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 2:18 pm

My pleasure, Sureshot - I figured it was about time I started aggravating people on forums other than The Praxeum. Wink

Things over there are quite busy, btw. RP is in full swing, as is story-telling and live/chat RP from what I've seen. Makes you wish there were 48 hrs in a day!

As for Jedi wealth, I'm afraid you may just have to lop my head off. I'm quite poor. My lightsaber runs on rechargeables, because I can't afford a Jedi battery. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Praxeum Jedi drops by...   Another Praxeum Jedi drops by... Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Praxeum Jedi drops by...
Page 1 of 1