The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!! - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!! - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!! - Page 3 Vote_b10Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!! - Page 3 Vote_b11Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!! - Page 3 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!! - Page 3 Vote_b10Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!! - Page 3 Vote_b11Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!! - Page 3 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!! - Page 3 Vote_b1065%Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!! - Page 3 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!! - Page 3 Vote_b106%Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!! - Page 3 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!! - Page 3 Vote_b1018%Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!! - Page 3 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!! - Page 3 Vote_b106%Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!! - Page 3 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!! - Page 3 Vote_b100%Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!! - Page 3 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!!

Go down 
+2
Harlequin2
Sureshot
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!!   Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:43 am

Update: I have left a message on the HofD forums and I'm awaiting a response.
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!!   Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 6:30 am

I checked both "spam" and "trash" email folders for something from Prax and GTC, but nowt.

I've already said hello over at ROM, and now that you've broken the ice over at HOD Chief, I'll leave a quick "hi" over there too,
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!!   Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:16 am

Is there anyway you could head over to the GTC forums and leave a message as a guest in the help topics? I've asked them about it in our agency embassy but they don't know whats wrong. confused
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!!   Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:23 am

Aye, will do - if I can get on as a Guest!
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!!   Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:30 am

Yeah you should be able to. Kymerous manage dto do it on here yesterday and the GTC use forumotion as well so really it shoudln't be any different.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!!   Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:41 am

I can't find a way of posting anything without first being logged in (which is the problem at hand), not even any "post as a guest" option.

I'll try to register using a different email address, see if that makes any sort of difference.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!!   Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:44 am

Thats weird. If I log out then it still has a "new topic" button at the top which I can use to create a post.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!!   Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:51 am

No such luck for me, alas...

Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!! - Page 3 Gtchatesme

I can't start a new topic or anything like that Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!!   Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:00 am

I've registered with the Praxeum today (my registration email was in my spam folder, LW) and have logged on and had a snoop round (their boards seem really bland! >_<). Haven't posted yet but my diplomat character Wiki is almost finished so I'll be introducing myself very soon!
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!!   Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:06 am

Redwatch wrote:
I've registered with the Praxeum today (my registration email was in my spam folder, LW) and have logged on and had a snoop round (their boards seem really bland! >_<).

Lol of course its bland, they're Jedi Razz

" There is no 'what are you listening to?', there is 'staff page'.
There is no confusion, there is crisp yet bland design.
There is no passion, there is lots and LOTS of white..
There is no chaos, there is harmony. (We're only just arriving)
There is no Salazar, there is the Praxeum.
"

Hehe, j/k they're a nice bunch.

Also my spam / junk / t'other folders are empty. Maybe its because I use web-based URL email and not POP3?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!!   Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:22 am

lol! So true! I have no idea where your email has gone to. Sorry dood! I'm with Yahoo, so it shouldn't be any different should it? confused
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!!   Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:30 am

Nope. I reckon PJK scuppered me again! he's like Lord of The Mynocks's or summat...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!!   Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:27 am

There've been some changes since this was last laid out and I've sort of lost track of who's where. scratch
Any chance of an update?

And Eternal Vigilance are still mentioned 'down there' in the allies groups but I've heard nothing from/about them for months - anyone know what's going on there?
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!!   Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 12:01 pm

As far as I know we don't have an offical amassador for them. At least, that's what our guild database says... Hmmm... Speaking of the database, it needs some tweaks. Mainly to add the Sith'ari Path and strike off the GTC. Red, could you cook up a red "X" to show that the alliance is cancelled please?
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!!   Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 12:44 pm

I'm still at RoM, its quiet but active Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!!   Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 1:19 am

Harlequin2 wrote:
Speaking of the database, it needs some tweaks. Mainly to add the Sith'ari Path and strike off the GTC. Red, could you cook up a red "X" to show that the alliance is cancelled please?
I agree the Sith'ari Path need a tick added but I don't think a 'deal cancelled' icon is really necessary, do you? Simply removing the tick from the GTC will demonstrate we aren't allied with them any more.
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!!   Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 4:58 am

Harewood wrote:

And Eternal Vigilance are still mentioned 'down there' in the allies groups but I've heard nothing from/about them for months - anyone know what's going on there?

I remember Sureshot saying that they're not big on RP at all, but I don't think it was ever announced that the alliance went bust. I suppose ambassadors from either side just let the line go slack after it was seen that we had different interests, still, I'd like to hear the final verdict aswell...
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!!   Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 9:25 am

All of our official clients are on the bottom of the forum main page. Anyone who doesn't have thier own forum on here isn't an ally of E.P.O.C.H.

Just to make it clear this is our 'client' list:

CODEX (is that with a lowercase or uppercase 'X' btw Hare?)
The Hands of Darkness (main ally)
The Praxeum
Remnants of Mandalore
The Sith'ari Path
Back to top Go down
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

PostSubject: Re: Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!!   Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 9:54 am

Main Ally? I didn't believe that we were showing preferances... Why is that? Did the HoD do something amazing?

Back on topic, what did actually happen to Eternal Vigilance?
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!!   Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:22 am

Harlequin2 wrote:
Main Ally? I didn't believe that we were showing preferances... Why is that? Did the HoD do something amazing?

Back on topic, what did actually happen to Eternal Vigilance?

Main Allies are HofD yeah because they're Sith aligned and we've been aliies with them for a fair while and they show the most promise (not counting CODEX of course). I should say 'preffered client' really, although I am mighty impressed with the Path thus far so that may well change.

As for EV well they're not an RP guild and they're US based. They're still about I'm sure but things are getting quiet in a lot of guilds at the minute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!!   Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 11:02 am

Sureshot wrote:
they show the most promise (not counting CODEX of course).
Awww... Bless your heart! I love you Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!! - Page 3 Obscene-smiley-7207
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!!   Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ambassadors of the E.P.O.C.H step forth!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The E.P.O.C.H Agency :: GUILD FORUMS :: Guild Discussion-
Jump to: