The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) Vote_b10Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) Vote_b11Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) Vote_b10Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) Vote_b11Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) Vote_b1065%Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) Vote_b106%Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) Vote_b1018%Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) Vote_b106%Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) Vote_b100%Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

What Day Would You Like To Participate in "Doom Amongst the Dunes" Each Week?
Monday
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) Vote_b100%Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Tuesday
 0% [ 0 ]
Wednesday
 0% [ 0 ]
Thursday
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) Vote_b1040%Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) Vote_b12
 40% [ 2 ]
Friday
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) Vote_b1020%Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) Vote_b12
 20% [ 1 ]
Saturday
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) Vote_b1040%Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) Vote_b12
 40% [ 2 ]
Sunday
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) Empty
PostSubject: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:21 pm

I thought it might be an idea to start a RP sign-up section so that people can choose what RP they would like to participate in.

I'll start off!

I have a new RP in the works called "Doom Amongst The Dunes" and I was thinking of starting with the players that aren't involved in Lunarwolf's latest RP "Dark Secrets". It will be in a similar vein as LW's as I'll mainly be playing the NPC's and I'll also be doing most of the story telling.

So aside from Raiflaine, Cerrian, and Nex who wants in?

Current Sign Ups:
Sureshot (Games Master)
Black Heart
Redwatch
Aliendra

p.s. This is guild members & new recruits only.

EDIT: Can particpants please remember to let me know what day is best for them to particpate in "Doom Amongst The Dunes". Thanks!

Last edited by Sureshot on Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:23 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Black Heart
Registered
Registered
Black Heart

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:02 pm

/me raises hand eagerly.

<=======Excited for the sand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:26 pm

....Sad No place for recruits? awhh.. shucks..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:15 am

Count me in please Boss. bounce

*rubs hands together in eagerness*
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 4:34 am

I think its a bloody marvelous idea (save me a few headaches Razz)

And don't worry Aliendra I cant imagine it being too long till you're a full-fledged victi....er... 'member' like the rest of us Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 4:57 am

Aliendra wrote:

Yeah, I missed out on Lunarwolf's rp cos of that. But it was a fair call in my case Surprised .
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 5:37 am

Aliendra wrote:

Nooooooo! I really need you along on this one! Very Happy

NO ROLEPLAY, NO POINTS!! YOU KNOW THE RULES! Laughing

p.s. I've edited it so that new recruits can join in as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 8:57 am

Sureshot wrote:
Aliendra wrote:

Nooooooo! I really need you along on this one! Very Happy

NO ROLEPLAY, NO POINTS!! YOU KNOW THE RULES! Laughing

p.s. I've edited it so that new recruits can join in as well.

Yayz! bounce I r be roleplaying soonz!!! sunny
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:54 am

Right tonights the last night that I'll be allowing anyone to sign up for this RP as I want to start it pretty soon. So if you want in give me the character names and I'll add them to the list.

Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:23 pm

I'd love to join in.... but Ree'tak is...er...unavailable.

What if I use a different char? make one up and all that?
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:40 pm

Yeah sure go right ahead. alien
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:20 pm

In which case I would like put Valak, my Feeorin Merc up for a signup pls. I'll get a SW RP Wiki page sorted asap.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:46 pm

Lunarwolf wrote:
In which case I would like put Valak, my Feeorin Merc up for a signup pls. I'll get a SW RP Wiki page sorted asap.

Awesome, thanks mate. Would you like him as part of "The Falleen's" crew or would you like this to be his first meeting with the guild's characters?
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:50 pm

Crew would be easiest I think, please.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:28 am

OK! RP IS NOW READY TO GO!!

If anyone else would like to be added, I shall have to let you in the story at a later date.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:50 am

Sorry to be a pain Chief - I appreciate you've already started your RP but could you edit the character list so my char's name reads Valik rather than Valak please? I've changed it because Valak sounds too close to Malak for my liking :S
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:57 am

Ok mate, I'll do it now.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:33 am

Thank ye kindly, squire!
Back to top Go down
Black Heart
Registered
Registered
Black Heart

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:07 pm

Just a query, you know, whatever, but does anyone on the mission speak Shyriiwook? Even a basic recognition would be helpful. If not I can just spout nonsense. You won't know but it will be all swear words. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:09 pm

Yup I was going to mention to you that Kressla does but I forgot. Sorrry chap! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Black Heart
Registered
Registered
Black Heart

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:07 pm

No problem, Chief, I'd include a translation anyway.

By the way, love the sixth TD!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 5:49 pm

Black Heart wrote:
By the way, love the sixth TD!

What the Boss wants, the Boss gets.

I was going to swap it for a little Death Star and see if anyone noticed but that wouldn't fit with the timeline. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:45 am

Just want to clarify where Dakota is before I make my next post Boss (ie; the last I read she was in the crew quaters but she's been reacting to what's going on the cockpit).
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:52 am

Sorry mate left that first bit out. Embarassed

Although everyone on the ship can hear the admiral's voice. Just thought I'd make that clear too.

Edited. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:00 am

Ah, cool. I had assumed that at the beginning the reason for sending Kressla running with a message was that the ship was either pants or the intercom was duff! lol Razz

Cheers for extra info. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next