The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 Vote_b10Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 Vote_b11Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 Vote_b10Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 Vote_b11Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 Vote_b1065%Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 Vote_b106%Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 Vote_b1018%Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 Vote_b106%Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 Vote_b100%Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

What Day Would You Like To Participate in "Doom Amongst the Dunes" Each Week?
Monday
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 Vote_b100%Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Tuesday
 0% [ 0 ]
Wednesday
 0% [ 0 ]
Thursday
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 Vote_b1040%Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 Vote_b12
 40% [ 2 ]
Friday
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 Vote_b1020%Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 Vote_b12
 20% [ 1 ]
Saturday
Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 Vote_b1040%Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 Vote_b12
 40% [ 2 ]
Sunday
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:18 am

PrioryJK wrote:
Right I'm really sorry this took so long to get done, SS I went with Jylan being an independant BH on Tatooine, I'll fill out his backstory as we go along and explain why he's no longer working with Ral.
It seemed more believable just to have him going after the Krayt dragon for another client than me already working for EPOCH and managing to get there incredibly quickly and finding them in the middle of the desert Razz

Hope I didn't God mod this?

Nope thats absolutely fine mate as I say its whatever you're happy with. Welcome to the party anyway mate!!!

DAtD is back, it's game on! Tusken Raider
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:44 am

Rolling Eyes

Storm Trooper Dance

Arrow Arrow Arrow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 11:51 am

Sorry about not updating tonight but I shall get straight on it tomorrow when I'm feeling a bit more awake!

To cut a long story short though.....you're all dead! Razz

.....JUST KIDDING! (Or am I...?)
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 11:17 pm

Sureshot wrote:

To cut a long story short though.....you're all dead! Razz

Hahaha! well Valik pretty much is! In the rage he's in he has no self-control and definately no survival instinct, he's probably covered in as many wounds as he inflicted on the Dragon but its impossible to tell through all the gore!

If anyone actually wants to save the big ol' bugger (and taking into consideration that we don't actually know each other well as a group and that we're all mercs so less people left alive = less people to share the profit with...), he'll need knocking unconscious and retrieving.

Not only would Valik not go quietly, he can't.

Still, it could be worse.... he could be in an uncontrollable blood-rage underneath a kryat dragon that could easily crush him to death in its violent death rampage!

....oh, hang on....
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 2:19 am

Wow do you want Valik dead SS? Razz
Sorry but Jylan can't help, hes to small too far away and not that inclined to help a gore covered bohemoth, I'll have a medkit with me so if you survive this I might be able to calm you, I'll wait to post untill Valik is ....um dealt with?
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 2:54 am

PrioryJK wrote:
Wow do you want Valik dead SS? Razz

Hahahah! It's hardly SS's fault! Valik was due to go a wee bit mental anyway, its just lucky he was able to hold out and direct his "hulkness" at a real enemy rather than turning on the group Very Happy

He's quite a tough ol' nut so there is at least a chance he'll survive the injuries..... but not a Krayt Dragon landing on him Razz

" ROOOOOAAAAARRRR! *splat* "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 5:13 am

>.>
<.<

Okaaaaay... Gues I'll make the next post...

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 5:59 am

LOL! Nah I want Valik to live!!! He's still got time to move ya know? Wink
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 6:04 am

Sureshot wrote:
LOL! Nah I want Valik to live!!! He's still got time to move ya know? Wink

problem is, in game-terms its been, what? 2-3mins since the Krayt appeared? I don't know the exact medical length of Valik's "funny turns" but I suspect it would last longer than that, usually until he wears himself out or is knocked unconscious. It's a little hard for me to do anything with him when he's in that state, because he's not lucid or following any higher motor-functions, but I'll post...er....'something' after Hare. I can't imagine it will much more than:

" * swipe* , *claw*, *bite*, *growl*, *dribble* " but I'll try to pan it out some Smile
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 6:09 am

Hahaha! Well even if he doesn't move I've worked out a way of keeping him alive. I think after this encounter we should certainly think about getting him some medication. Razz

As for the battle I get more of the impression that you've been fighting for about 5 mins or so, but heh time flies when you're having fun (unless you're Masu).
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 6:23 am

I think I've had an idea of how to "snap him out of it", but (and I don't mean to pass the buck here, its more just so I can get the idea straight in my head) I'd still prefer for Hare to post with Redwatch first - don't worry too much about Valik, I *think* I've got him sorted.

But in advance, "yes please!" to the medical attention Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:47 am

Woah; 'tis Redwatch the battle-medic! I get the impression he'll be having stern words with a certain Duros though (well, Stern quiet words, he is an Ubese after all Razz).

Gotta say both DaTD and DS seem in full "hollywood blockbuster action mode" right now, Lucasarts would be proud ^^
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 6:39 am

Lunarwolf wrote:
Woah; 'tis Redwatch the battle-medic! I get the impression he'll be having stern words with a certain Duros though (well, Stern quiet words, he is an Ubese after all Razz).

Hahaha! I don't blame him either. Kressla is so cowardly he makes Scooby and Shaggy look like Rambo.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 7:14 am

Nice move Hare, is it dead yet if not i'm going to hide for a bit longer Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 7:19 am

I'd say it's dead yeah, but like a good little boy I've only said what I'm doing to it and left the final word as to alive or dead to the GM tongue. Can't say for sure whether Valik's croaked yet though^^
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 7:32 am

*ribbit*

I b****y hope not!

*ribbit*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:20 pm

PrioryJK wrote:
“Did he just claw his way out of the things stomach!?”.
Classic Laughing. Nice post PJK^^
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 4:34 am

Right guys just to let you know DAtD is now on hold until the new year. I haven't had much time to update anything in the last 2 weeks as you know but rest assured it will be back in 2010. Sorry for the delay but I'm up to my eyeballs in work at the minute plus I've got a few other things to do for the guild.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 11:49 am

That's cool, thanks for letting us know chief - I'll lock it so it'll stop gate-crashers Razz
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:19 am

I've been giving some thought recently on how to go about ressurecting the story and I've come to a decision. Originally I was going to leave things due to being overworked but seeing as I don't want to let anybody down I think it would be more sensible to make this a once a month post RP. As I'm not that far away from the end of the story, it shouldn't take too long to reach the finale.

So, if everyones ok with it continuing this way let me know.
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:46 am

"I'm loving it!" oh, no wait that's a different post Razz

Yeah I'm cool with that if everyone else is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:55 am

Sounds good to me too Smile.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 11:38 am

Okay I suppose Smile
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:45 am

DAtD is on its way guys, I've had a last minute club night-mare again so it'll probably be up next week now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 3:54 am

It's great that DAtD is up and running again Very Happy. Thanks Sureshot!

I've had my character start trying to fix up Valik but don't know whether he'll make it. Poor tentacle-head... Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)   Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Doom Amongst The Dunes (Guild Members & Recruits Only)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next