The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
The D-Day E.P.O.C.H. promotion ideas EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
The D-Day E.P.O.C.H. promotion ideas EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
The D-Day E.P.O.C.H. promotion ideas EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
The D-Day E.P.O.C.H. promotion ideas EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
The D-Day E.P.O.C.H. promotion ideas EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
The D-Day E.P.O.C.H. promotion ideas EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
The D-Day E.P.O.C.H. promotion ideas EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
The D-Day E.P.O.C.H. promotion ideas EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
The D-Day E.P.O.C.H. promotion ideas EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
The D-Day E.P.O.C.H. promotion ideas Vote_b10The D-Day E.P.O.C.H. promotion ideas Vote_b11The D-Day E.P.O.C.H. promotion ideas Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
The D-Day E.P.O.C.H. promotion ideas Vote_b10The D-Day E.P.O.C.H. promotion ideas Vote_b11The D-Day E.P.O.C.H. promotion ideas Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
The D-Day E.P.O.C.H. promotion ideas Vote_b1065%The D-Day E.P.O.C.H. promotion ideas Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
The D-Day E.P.O.C.H. promotion ideas Vote_b106%The D-Day E.P.O.C.H. promotion ideas Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
The D-Day E.P.O.C.H. promotion ideas Vote_b1018%The D-Day E.P.O.C.H. promotion ideas Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
The D-Day E.P.O.C.H. promotion ideas Vote_b106%The D-Day E.P.O.C.H. promotion ideas Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
The D-Day E.P.O.C.H. promotion ideas Vote_b100%The D-Day E.P.O.C.H. promotion ideas Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

The D-Day E.P.O.C.H. promotion ideas

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Witya
Agent
Agent
Witya

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2010-08-30

The D-Day E.P.O.C.H. promotion ideas Empty
PostSubject: The D-Day E.P.O.C.H. promotion ideas   The D-Day E.P.O.C.H. promotion ideas EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:33 pm

The idea of the topic is idyllic, but I believe that Agency will survive long enough to see SW:TOR opening credits and login screen. I think the best and most complex ideas are created during brainstorming. So we can dump here ideas of future E.P.O.C.H. promotion when the game will be close enough.

So to start:

Here are two IMO best of the best MMO fan movies. Both From Eve, both around the big conflict that shattered the EVE universe long ago. But look at them as an bag of ideas for Agency advertisement video. Especially strange and mysterious first one focused on the Logo, and information noise in the first part of the second one.

I think it won't be huge problem to get the black cloths/armour for all the guild members in the video (well it's Sith Empire!). We could record the players /walking from cantina on Nar Shaddaa , with close-up on every character with his name underneath, like in movie above.

So cool (I know it will be cool since I saw first timeline) guild movie, credits and then bam - you got SW Reservoir Dogs from EPOCH. I would think "Damn! It could be my Bounty Hunter!"

And another good side is we won't be next guild with too-serious, pompous trailer. A cool, badass, classic motive from Tarantino - great feature that suits only Mercenary Agenda!

Yeah - I know - we don't have release date Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Dugo
Agent
Agent
Dugo

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The D-Day E.P.O.C.H. promotion ideas   The D-Day E.P.O.C.H. promotion ideas EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 7:03 am

While reading through this an idea sprung to my mind. What about short recruitment or just simply - show-off videos Razz Like a random guy accessing secret government documents on holonet, finding out that they are missing. Quickly running away in shock.... and then picture fades and a simple sentence..."Do you got what it takes to be the best programmer ?" And logo of EPOCH appearing in the end. Or a ship full of black market weapons leaving the scene while a government official recieves a credit chit from one of our agents...and again one simple sentence : " Do you got what it takes to be a successful businessman? " with EPOCH logo. These sentences may sound weird...why not successful black marketeer or successful slicer?...Because only someone of extraordinary skill in their field can survive and thrive on the other side of the law and they don't call themselves slicers in public Smile
However, I don't know how to realize this idea. I'm not very skilled with making videos, but I'm sure it would need original sequences, not something that was already made. ( Maybe, when the game launches we could find suitable places for short videos like this Smile ) SO what do you think ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The D-Day E.P.O.C.H. promotion ideas   The D-Day E.P.O.C.H. promotion ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

The D-Day E.P.O.C.H. promotion ideas
Page 1 of 1