The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread Vote_b10Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread Vote_b11Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread Vote_b10Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread Vote_b11Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread Vote_b1065%Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread Vote_b106%Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread Vote_b1018%Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread Vote_b106%Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread Vote_b100%Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread

Go down 
+2
Commander Nord
Sureshot
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread   Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:54 am

Discussion thread for the latest Timeline video.

Strangely enough with the latest Timeline released all I could think about whilst watching it was 'are those the ships we'll be seeing in game should space combat be included?'

If so I'll be a happy bunny 'cause the Sith ships just look bloody amazing! A nice old fashioned looking version of the TIE fighters/bombers and X-Wings methinks.

Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread Sith11

Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread Rep_si10

Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread Sith_210

Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread Sith_310

Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread Rep_110modified

Last edited by Sureshot on Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread   Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:59 am

I agree with you ss the ships look awesome both the fighter and the transport ship.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread   Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:05 am

Definitely. I especially like the TIE Fighters in the first pic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread   Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:44 am

Yep, they're a great evolutionary bridge-gap between the Sith Fighters from TOR and the Tie-fighters we all know and love...

check it out:

KOTOR Sith Fighter:

Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread 800px-Sith_fighter

TOR Sith Fighter:

Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread Sithonslaught

Films Tie-Fighters:

Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread SS851787

Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread Tiefighter

....not to mention some similarity to the Sith Interceptor...

Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread Sith%20interceptor%20diplomatic%20cruiser_s
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread   Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:48 am

I think they did that (and the astounding resemblance to Star Destroyers) to hook people into the game, as people would prefer to gun down a replica of Ol'Vader's Mammoth Class rather than a mish mash of cylinders and solar panels.
Back to top Go down
Registered
Registered

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread   Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 11:13 pm

BenNighthawk wrote:
Now I don't really read the SWTOR forums so maybe someone else suspected this too, but in the history of the Old Republic, there is only one person I think of when I hear "Brilliant Military Tactics" and Ruthless in the same sentence. I believe that the new Sith Emperor is in fact the once missing Darth Revan. Even the blacked out pictures of the Emperors throne suggest that there is some machinery involved or life support attached to him. Is it actually Revan? He did disappear into uncharted space and could have found a way to extend and create life as did Darth Plagus and Sidious. I guess we will find out next year, but that is my epic guess about the Emperor.

This was brought up on another forum I frequent and it caught my eye. I'm sure like he himself says that it has been brought up before but I can't say that it isn't an interesting thought.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread   Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:28 am

This would be better in the speculation thread but possibly, I dont personaly mind as long as its got a good story behind him, its hard to tell if its life support or just an elaborate throne as well.

Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread Sith_Emperor
Back to top Go down
Registered
Registered

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread   Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 10:07 pm

PrioryJK wrote:
This would be better in the speculation thread but possibly, I dont personaly mind as long as its got a good story behind him, its hard to tell if its life support or just an elaborate throne as well.

True, evil people usually have a taste for grandeur.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread   Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 12:10 am

It could even be Bastillia Wink
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread   Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 12:21 am

PrioryJK wrote:
It could even be Bastillia Wink

I really hope not. I hated her character with a passion! Mad

Revan would be cool though, he's a creation of this team anyway and it'd be good to see the funny ol' fellow get some more air time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread   Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Onslaught of the Sith Empire Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 1