The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Application - Smudge EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Application - Smudge EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Application - Smudge EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Application - Smudge EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Application - Smudge EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Application - Smudge EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Application - Smudge EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Application - Smudge EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Application - Smudge EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Application - Smudge Vote_b10Application - Smudge Vote_b11Application - Smudge Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Application - Smudge Vote_b10Application - Smudge Vote_b11Application - Smudge Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Application - Smudge Vote_b1065%Application - Smudge Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Application - Smudge Vote_b106%Application - Smudge Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Application - Smudge Vote_b1018%Application - Smudge Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Application - Smudge Vote_b100%Application - Smudge Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Application - Smudge

Go down 
+4
Lunarwolf
PrioryJK
Commander Nord
Smudge
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Smudge
Agent
Agent
Smudge

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2010-01-08

Application - Smudge Empty
PostSubject: Application - Smudge   Application - Smudge EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:24 pm

* WHAT IS YOUR NAME?

Matt (Hi!).

* WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

I'm from Southampton, England but in term time I study in Oxford (not at -the- Oxford Uni, unfortunately).

* HOW OLD ARE YOU?

* WHAT ATTRACTED YOU TO THIS GUILD?

After looking around the official forums for some time now I ran across EPOCH's recruitment thread. I like the idea of a guild whose allegiance isn't set completely in stone; I think it can allow for a wider range of characters. Also, I came across EPOCH's alliances with other guilds (some of which I actually had an eye on with a mind to join). Roleplaying and developing relationships with players outside my own guild really appeals to me. After stalking the forums for a while it seemed everyone is very friendly and welcoming so I thought I'd send in an application.

* DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE IN ROLEPLAYING?

Yaaay, I love talking about this part. I'm not sure why, I guess I just get all warm and fuzzy from the nostalgia. My first roleplaying experience happened to be in my first MMO, Star Wars Galaxies, back in 2003. It was there I started to get to grips with roleplaying, with a guild solely consisting of no-name Stormtroopers being a highlight. Since then I've played and roleplayed a number of MMO games, including Warcraft and Warhammer Online and also have spent an unhealthy amount of time roleplaying in a Neverwinter Nights Persistent World. I'm far more comfortable with roleplaying on-the-fly in-game, and though I am getting used to writing forum stories and the like, please be gentle when I spout out some nonsensical garbage.

* WHAT (IF ANY) MMORPG'S HAVE YOU PLAYED IN THE PAST?

SWG and WoW and the ones I've spent the most time playing, but I've been known to dabble briefly in Warhammer Online and Champions Online.

* WOULD YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF AN ACTIVE PLAYER?

Definitely. Once I get my teeth into a good MMO with a good bunch of friends, even big blockbuster games don't tempt me away for very long. Being at uni, my playing times can often be sporadic. I've found that's not normally an issue during pre-launch (lots of late nights free up time for forum trolling/writing), and thankfully by the time TOR is released I'll have graduated (fingers crossed), so I'll be able to get in a least three dedicated evenings of play a week.

* WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU COULD OFFER THE GUILD?

Aside from my terrible jokes and witty life commentaries that nobody else finds witty? What else would you want?! I'm just a nice guy that likes to make friends and enjoy some fun, interesting and engrossing roleplay in a great setting.

* WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE THE GUILD TO OFFER YOU?

I guess the same as above (including the bad jokes).

* WHAT CLASS DO YOU INTEND TO PLAY? *

Imperial Agent.

* DO YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION OR IDEAS ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE?

Everything is obviously work-in-progress at the moment, but I was thinking of a slightly-ageing, almost-nice intelligence agent who has seen (and done) a lot of regrettable things since the Empire returned to the galaxy. Thinking enough is enough, he offers up his skills and resources as an agent to anyone who will take him on, hoping to gain enough credits, influence or friends to cut ties with the Empire and carve out his own little piece of the galaxy, or maybe just float off into a peaceful retirement.

Thanks very much for reading.
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Application - Smudge   Application - Smudge EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:46 am

Hey Smudge, please read the Guild Rules and Forum rules Sureshot (SS) is the leader and Lunarwolf (LW) is next in command.
Back to top Go down
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Application - Smudge   Application - Smudge EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:10 am

Nice Application Smudge, as you can see its obligitory for the first reply to point you to the rules so you don't misbehave! Laughing
I'm wondering are you in your 3rd and final year then if your hoping you'll have finished uni before the games release or do you just have a very pesimistic view of when it'll be released ie 2011, what are you studying btw.
Glad to see an RP'er coming over to apply anyways especially after trwling the recruitment forum and finding nothing but obcenities when you get to "Do you RP?" question, well welcome and you'll get a responce regarding your acceptence soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Application - Smudge   Application - Smudge EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 4:29 am

Another southerner! cheers and from my old stomping grounds Smile Smile (I lived in Southampton & Totton for many many years and I still go there frequently - moreso than Bournemouth in fact, which is now right around the corner from me).

Thanks for popping your head around the door Smudge/Matt, its always refreshing to see there are real life roleplayers still out there, especially when we go through the "Looking For Guild" Thread with our heads in our hands most of the time.

You'll find us an eclectic and friendly bunch. Our arguments are few and funny when they do happen and actual grievences are very rare. I'd warn you that our im-chatbox at the top of the page can sometimes be filled with some rather random conversations but I'm sure you'll soon figure it out.

Make yourself at home around the forums while your application is being processed and feel free to explore and wander at your hearts content. Also if you'd like to tell us a little more about yourself you can do so in the "Introduce Yourself" thread.

Our Guildmaster - Sureshot - is currently on leave at the moment, so if you have any questions / concerns please feel free to leave me a message.

Nice meeting ya!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Application - Smudge   Application - Smudge EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 8:21 am

Hi Smuge, nice application. Good to see someone from SWG here Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tando_Alums
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Application - Smudge   Application - Smudge EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 9:15 am

Hey Smudge! Glad to meet you, I think you'll fit in this guild just fine! Very Happy Out of interest, what were the other guilds you had your eye on and were our allies? Oh, and feel free to pay a visit to the Hyperion bar in the Open Roleplay section to meet up with our characters and get a taste for roleplay in the EPOCH Smile
Back to top Go down
Smudge
Agent
Agent
Smudge

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Application - Smudge   Application - Smudge EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 10:41 am

Thanks for the warm welcome so far guys.

Lunarwolf: We're practically neighbours! I'm actually from Romsey, just a little bit outside of Southampton, if you know it Very Happy .

Priory: Yeah, I'm in my last year. I'm heading back up to Oxford end of January and will be doing my last exams in May with graduation in June. I study Psychology, not really sure why any more, but its a little bit late to change now.

Harlequin: I've looked and considered applying to all of them actually (I'm quite the Guild Recruitment forum lurker). I think I actually began to write an application for the Hands of Darkness, but sacked it off after I couldn't devise a non-FS character that would happily fit with them.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Application - Smudge   Application - Smudge EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:43 pm

Wow. If all application forms were like this I'd be one happy guildmaster. Wink

Nice to meet you Matt/Smudge.

I would be more in depth but after what I've just read I'm gleaming anyway. I'm sold.

Get back to you soon bud if thats ok? Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
BluePhoenix
Registered
Registered
BluePhoenix

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2009-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Application - Smudge   Application - Smudge EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 4:14 am

hey dude, wellcome.

huray another IA!
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Varoll_Tavik
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Smudge   Application - Smudge Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Smudge
Page 1 of 1