The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Harewood waves his hand in goodbye EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Harewood waves his hand in goodbye EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Harewood waves his hand in goodbye EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Harewood waves his hand in goodbye EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Harewood waves his hand in goodbye EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Harewood waves his hand in goodbye EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Harewood waves his hand in goodbye EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Harewood waves his hand in goodbye EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Harewood waves his hand in goodbye EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Harewood waves his hand in goodbye Vote_b10Harewood waves his hand in goodbye Vote_b11Harewood waves his hand in goodbye Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Harewood waves his hand in goodbye Vote_b10Harewood waves his hand in goodbye Vote_b11Harewood waves his hand in goodbye Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Harewood waves his hand in goodbye Vote_b1065%Harewood waves his hand in goodbye Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Harewood waves his hand in goodbye Vote_b106%Harewood waves his hand in goodbye Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Harewood waves his hand in goodbye Vote_b1018%Harewood waves his hand in goodbye Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Harewood waves his hand in goodbye Vote_b106%Harewood waves his hand in goodbye Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Harewood waves his hand in goodbye Vote_b100%Harewood waves his hand in goodbye Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Harewood waves his hand in goodbye

Go down 
+2
PrioryJK
Kol
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Harewood waves his hand in goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Harewood waves his hand in goodbye   Harewood waves his hand in goodbye EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 2:33 pm

I’ve decided to hang up my hat at EPOCH and call it a day.

This place has been brilliant and I’ve met some fantastic people. I’ve put a great deal of thought and effort into the guild and had a lot of fun along the way so it saddens me to leave, but I now feel as though I would be happier elsewhere.

This decision to leave is not a sudden one. I’ve thought long and often about it but whatever the case I’ll definitely be keeping in touch. If it’s okay with Sureshot, Lunarwolf and PrioryJK, I’d like to keep my account here active to finish up the roleplay I’m involved in here and to chat on the open forums too.

Though it’ll no longer be my home, EPOCH remains one of, if not the top SWTOR RP guilds and I’m sure the future will see us playing together.

I wish EPOCH and everyone here the very best of luck for the future and my heartfelt thanks go to all of you for the months we’ve spent as guildmates. But it’s not like this is goodbye forever; I’ll still hopefully see you all from time to time on the open boards here but as a ’CODEX’ ally rather than an ‘Agent’.

Thanks again and all the best,
-Harewood
Back to top Go down
Kol
Registered
Registered
Kol

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Harewood waves his hand in goodbye   Harewood waves his hand in goodbye EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 3:41 pm

Awww... Sad
It was nice to know you abit. But i guess no one lasts here forever. Good to hear you'll still be around (forum/Codex wise); and maybe see you in-game. Whenever that comes.

Bye
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1623325005
PrioryJK
Special Agent
Special Agent
PrioryJK

Number of posts : 2575
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Harewood waves his hand in goodbye   Harewood waves his hand in goodbye EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 3:53 am

I'm very sorry to hear that your leaving Harewood, you were here when I first joined so I've always considered you one of the founders or top guys if youwill here at E.P.O.C.H, you've contributed so much to the Guild and have been here through thick and thin, it'll be sad to see you leave as a member.
Although you say you've been considering this for some time I'm well aware that my recent actions have probably contributed for this desicion in someway so I'd like to apologise again and hope I havn't caused to many hard feelings between us.
I'm very happy to hear you want to carry on with the continuing RPs and post on the open boards, I'd have hated to have you just disappear from our RP lives (if you know what I mean Razz ), anyway I'm sure we'll be seeing you around but best of luck for yourself and with CODEX as well Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Harewood waves his hand in goodbye   Harewood waves his hand in goodbye EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 9:59 am

'Tis the end of an era....

After 10 months its hard to wave goodbye to one of our longest-standing, dilligent, hard-working and creative Agents and although we know you'll still be with us from time to time the place is not gonna be the same without you.

(Right-click me and choose "Open in new tab")

From your days as Creative Director and creator of the entire visual look of this site to your dealings with our allies at the Praxeum and everything inbetween your works have been legion and all but of a few of us know of all the behind-the-scenes work you have accomplished for EPOCH. A standard for everyone to set their work to, be it literature or art you've helped us raise the bar and keep it consistently high, and it shows with the great media this guild has produced.

I know you've been considering moving on for a while now and that you have some incredible ideas for CODEX so I'm thrilled you'll be standing shoulder to shoulder with us in that capacity and, if its not too presumptious I'd like to put myself forward as the EPOCH representative to CODEX - If you'll have me.

I'm also glad you'll be remaining with us through our current RP's as well, your input there is always appreciated and I'm sure you can imagine (what with being another perfectionist) that to have central characters 'fall out of a story' is a horrible thing for a writer to have to deal with and, with respect I don't think we could NPC them well enough to do them justice.

I think everyone will join with me in saying we wish you every kind of luck with CODEX and thank-you so very much for all your help over the months, being one of the driving forces that helped forge EPOCH into what it is today.

/SALUTE Harewood/Redwatch/Drew cheers

Harewood waves his hand in goodbye Farewell

- L-Dubz.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Harlequin2
Veteran Agent
Veteran Agent
Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Harewood waves his hand in goodbye   Harewood waves his hand in goodbye EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:51 am

Well, I won't be able to match what L-Dubz did there with the 3D art, but I have to say that it's sad to see anyone leave, be it from a job, a neighbourhood or just a community like ours, especially if they're such a big part of it and a good friend, as you were. However, there is happiness in knowing that you're not completely vanishing and that you'll still stick around. But, I'd just like to say that you were a really great Agent, Hare. I actually read an Irish blessing recently which I'd like to recount (albeit loosely):

"May the road rise to meet you
May the wind always be at your back
May the sun always shine upon your face
And may God always hold you
In the hollow of his Hand"

Adios Amigos!
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Harewood waves his hand in goodbye   Harewood waves his hand in goodbye EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:57 am

I wish I hadn't logged in now Sad sorry to hear that your leaving the guild mate. Like the others have said you've been a big part of this family and although your sticking around for the RP and in CODEX it won't be the same.

I wish you all the best in the future and with CODEX nad hopefully I'll see you in game Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tando_Alums

PostSubject: Re: Harewood waves his hand in goodbye   Harewood waves his hand in goodbye EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 5:47 am

Thanks guys, I appreciate your kindness (and the pic, Dubz^^).
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Harewood waves his hand in goodbye   Harewood waves his hand in goodbye EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:59 am

Hey ya mate, sorry for the late reply but I've been having a tough time of it of late and I haven't had much of a chance.

Sorry to hear you're leaving us chap 'cause as you know you are a valuable team member who has always remained active and put a lot of effort into the guild. Your artwork and RP input has helped shape this guild in many ways and I will always be very grateful for that. I think I speak for everyone when I say you will be missed and you'll always be welcome here bud (that includes with the RP).

All the best with CODEX anyway and if you ever need any help just give us a shout.

/salute
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harewood waves his hand in goodbye   Harewood waves his hand in goodbye Empty

Back to top Go down

Harewood waves his hand in goodbye
Page 1 of 1