The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
    Current US Time (EST)
    Latest topics
    » CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
    What content are you hoping to see? EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
    What content are you hoping to see? EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
    What content are you hoping to see? EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
    What content are you hoping to see? EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
    What content are you hoping to see? EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
    What content are you hoping to see? EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
    What content are you hoping to see? EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
    What content are you hoping to see? EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
    What content are you hoping to see? EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
    Visitor Information
    Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
    BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
    SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
    SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
    Top posters
    Lunarwolf (6401)
    What content are you hoping to see? Vote_b10What content are you hoping to see? Vote_b11What content are you hoping to see? Vote_b12 
    Sureshot (5209)
    What content are you hoping to see? Vote_b10What content are you hoping to see? Vote_b11What content are you hoping to see? Vote_b12 
    PrioryJK (2575)
    Caryington (2420)
    Harlequin2 (1887)
    Commander Nord (1761)
    Tando (1068)
    Kleti (448)
    nosyd (435)
    Smudge (369)
    Poll
    Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
    Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
    What content are you hoping to see? Vote_b1065%What content are you hoping to see? Vote_b12
     65% [ 11 ]
    An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
    What content are you hoping to see? Vote_b106%What content are you hoping to see? Vote_b12
     6% [ 1 ]
    SWTOR Official Forums
    What content are you hoping to see? Vote_b1018%What content are you hoping to see? Vote_b12
     18% [ 3 ]
    Darth Hater Forums
    What content are you hoping to see? Vote_b106%What content are you hoping to see? Vote_b12
     6% [ 1 ]
    SWTOR Roleplay Forums
     6% [ 1 ]
    Other (Please Explain)
    What content are you hoping to see? Vote_b100%What content are you hoping to see? Vote_b12
     0% [ 0 ]
    Total Votes : 17
    Dice Roller

Site Donation
    Twitterlink

What content are you hoping to see?

Go down 
    5 posters
    AuthorMessage

What content are you hoping to see? Empty
    PostSubject: What content are you hoping to see?   What content are you hoping to see? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 2:09 pm

I wondered what's got the old juices flowing for everyone in regards to possible content in swtor?

Besides really looking forward to just wandering about the environments (which look gorgeous!) I found myself endlessly fiddling with my equipment in kotor. My lightsaber was forever changing colour! Rolling Eyes lol (it finally landed on a pretty purple.)

I hope BioWare let our characters modify thier equipment to some extent. I want my blaster to feel personal to me. I'm hoping that the slight oversizing of weapons is a hint in that direction.
    Back to top Go down
    Raiflaine
    Registered
    Registered
    Raiflaine

Number of posts : 104
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: What content are you hoping to see?   What content are you hoping to see? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 2:17 pm

i would love to see HK-47 buts thats another thing altogether Razz

i would love for houseing to be like the old swg. so we can build up are own little base somewere that would be 100% cool
    Back to top Go down
    Black Heart
    Registered
    Registered
    Black Heart

Number of posts : 334
    Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: What content are you hoping to see?   What content are you hoping to see? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 2:24 pm

I think there will definitely be modifiable weapons. The Blaster they released doesn't look like a standard issue blaster pistol
    What content are you hoping to see? 200px-Blaster_TOR

I also think space combat would be a lot of fun, but it's not necessary, there could still be a great game without it. But players definitely should have a ship that they can use like the Ebon Hawk.

HOUSES- I'm a big player housing enthusiast, it added so much to SWG, LotRO and AC and can be great for roleplaying.

What else...I'd like to see some of the things from KotOR. Pazaak (or Sabacc or Dejarik), Dueling Arena (Bets would be rigged, so no bets), Swoop Racing. Related, I'd like the fun and interesting quests from KotOR: Murder Investigation, the Trial, some of the puzzles. But those wouldn't work very well in an MMO, in my opinion.

That's all I can think of right now.
    Back to top Go down
    Godjera
    Registered
    Registered
    Godjera

Number of posts : 198
    Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: What content are you hoping to see?   What content are you hoping to see? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 2:25 pm

Player housing, but limited to certain areas so Tatooine doesn't become sandy Coruscant. I'd accept customisable instances as long as other people could be invited to my home.

Guild base. Just something else to spend money on.

Starships. Don't care if we can't fly them or have space battles, but they could be similar to player homes as both a money sink and a place to call our own. They could be used for travel with the use of a suggestive cutscene.

Bounty hunting and illegal smuggling to make the dough.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What content are you hoping to see?   What content are you hoping to see? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 2:51 pm

Cool. That all sounds good.

I agree that an in-game guild hall players could visit would be brilliant. At the very least I'd expect some kind of inter-clan posting system hosted by BioWare. They've gone on record saying that support for customers outside the gameworld is very important to them. Would be a good way to open up guilds and services to the wider swtor community.

Not that we'll need it. Word of mouth will see us discretely famous (??) inside a month of play! tongue
    Back to top Go down
    Sureshot
    Chief Operative
    Chief Operative
    Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: What content are you hoping to see?   What content are you hoping to see? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 4:03 pm

Uhm...content wise let me see....

Well I'm going to have to say space combat definitely. I'm quite a big fan of PvP and I'd like the option to do it both on foot and in a frienzied battle amongst the stars.

I'd like to also see housing, with both living quarters on our ship & a house for when we're on planets, and on the subject of planets I want VAST open worlds.

I'm a bit of a crafting nut (after I've levelled ofc) so that would have to be a good system. Note: If its anything like WAR's I won't be impressed.

I guess what I really want to see content-wise is a Bounty Hunting system, for both PvP & as part of our story arcs.

I know it's not really content as such but I want the whole damn show when it comes to customization too. For me that will be the selling point. Good customization and I'm in, simple as that!
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org

PostSubject: Re: What content are you hoping to see?   What content are you hoping to see? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:38 pm

Roleplaying content. And allot of it. Character customization that stuns me and finnaly a possibility to be an individual being in a MMO. Wear what i want etc etc.

Thats all i want from this game and hoping bioware delivers.
    Back to top Go down
    Harlequin2
    Veteran Agent
    Veteran Agent
    Harlequin2

Number of posts : 1887
    Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: What content are you hoping to see?   What content are you hoping to see? EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 9:05 am

There isn't much to add! Customization is a definate must though, I love it, and I'm sure others do to!

I'd like to see cantinas where we can chill out and meet contacts, and a guild hall to have our meetings in. I'd like it to be somewhere in the mountains, swarming with battledroids! Hey, I can be optimistic can't I?

Of course, I'd also like a good bounty hunting system. Players can put bounties on other people, and bounty hunters leap on them like a starved pather! And of course, other goodies!
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What content are you hoping to see?   What content are you hoping to see? Empty

Back to top Go down

What content are you hoping to see?
    Page 1 of 1