The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History Vote_b10Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History Vote_b11Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History Vote_b10Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History Vote_b11Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History Vote_b1065%Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History Vote_b106%Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History Vote_b1018%Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History Vote_b106%Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History Vote_b100%Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History

Go down 
+5
Godjera
Commander Nord
Dugo
Lunarwolf
Sureshot
9 posters

My Favourite Star Wars Era Is.....
The Old Republic era
Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History Vote_b1050%Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History Vote_b12
 50% [ 7 ]
The Rise of the Empire era
Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History Vote_b1021%Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History Vote_b12
 21% [ 3 ]
The Rebellion era
Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History Vote_b1029%Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History Vote_b12
 29% [ 4 ]
The New Republic era
Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History Vote_b100%Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
The New Jedi Order era
 0% [ 0 ]
The Legacy era
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History Empty
PostSubject: Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History   Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:13 pm

So I know this isn't really the place to be posting this, but it does say TOR discussion, and after all it is an era! What I want to know is what your favourite era of the Star Wars history & timeline is and why. If you have any questions about the eras you can click here.

Please leave comments with each vote!
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History   Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:20 pm

"Old Republic Era", hands-down for me.

Loved everything about it - the characters, the setting, the groups competing for control of the galaxy, the star forge, everything.

Superb computer game franchise and rocking comic-book series too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History   Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 5:32 pm

My vote went to the Rebellion era. It's the only aside from the Old Republic that I truly know a lot about. My hand was twitching above the Rise of the Empire era though but I need to see it in full live action TV mode before I make a firm decision, so hurry up George!

All in all though for me the Rebellion era had it all. The movies, the novels, the graphic novels and lets not forget the really nasty criminal characters and syndicates started appearing around this time, Jabba, Xizor, Greedo, Boba Fett, Dash Rendar, Han Solo, IG-88. Bossk....I could go on! Ok you could argue the Exchange were very similar, but for me the characters within this era were waaaaaay cooler. It's what everyone sees when they close thier eyes and think of Star Wars. Fantastic!

As for the era itself I loved the unpredictability of it all and seeing the galaxy in quite possibly it's biggest conflict. Everything from the 'used future' look right down to the civil unrest and choices these characters faced interested me.

In a nutshell it's just classic in every way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org
Dugo
Agent
Agent
Dugo

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History   Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 5:09 am

The Old republic era for me as well. I liked neverending quest for power by siths, settings, start of hatred against force-users, jedi-wars that led to a jedi nearing extinction. In fact, absolutely everything was more appealing for me than from any other SW era Smile
Back to top Go down
Commander Nord
Freelancer
Freelancer

Number of posts : 1761
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History   Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 5:15 am

The Rebellion era followed closely by The Old Republic era
Back to top Go down
Godjera
Registered
Registered
Godjera

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History   Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:22 am

Rebllion era up until about 20 years ABY.
Back to top Go down
zoran
Registered
Registered
zoran

Number of posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History   Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 5:03 pm

Old Republic era, tbh i dislike anything after the movies.
Back to top Go down
zoran
Registered
Registered
zoran

Number of posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History   Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 4:07 pm

Oh by the way Sureshot you forgot one other era, the Pre-Republic era.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Pre-Republic_era

Edit:Nvm it seems this era doesn't count as a proper publishing era, my mistake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History   Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:50 am

Can't say I know much about any era other than the Old Republic and Rebellion. But though I love the Old Republic I have to plumb for the Rebellion era. It's all about the uphill struggle to overthrow an oppressive regeme. Who wouldn't want to belong to a scrappy bunch of freedom fighters? lol

And like Sure, it's very nostalgic for me. That's the era I first entered the Star Wars universe and what I still think of when I hear the music or those sound effects^^
Back to top Go down
Charada
Agent
Agent
Charada

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History   Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:20 am

Rise of the empire/rebellion era.

I have too many books that are based on them and I just loved the movies. Nostalgia all the way.
Back to top Go down
Tando
Special Agent
Special Agent
Tando

Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History   Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:48 pm

hmm not sure which one I like the most, but it would be the first three era's in no order.
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tando_Alums
Lunarwolf
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Lunarwolf

Number of posts : 6401
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History   Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:13 pm

Huzzah! Old Republic Era is still in the lead!

Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History Star-wars-kotor-cover
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/lunarwolf79/lwworks
Rasper Karger
Galactic Trade Commission
Galactic Trade Commission
Rasper Karger

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History   Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 3:48 pm

I like the old republic era, just cause there was a lot going on at the time, lots of Jedi lots of sith, lots of excitement. Next in line for me is the new republic era i think its called. With Luke skywalkers jedi school and all that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History   Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Favourite Era of Star Wars History
Page 1 of 1