The E.P.O.C.H Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMediaSearchLatest imagesGalleryRegisterLog in
Current UK Time (GMT)
Similar topics
Current US Time (EST)
Latest topics
» CG: Rift - Planes of Telara
The most mind blowing experience of your life - my application EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:56 am by Lunarwolf

» New Website is Now Live!
The most mind blowing experience of your life - my application EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 am by Timora

» Calling the finest minds in the Galaxy! (Discussion Thread)
The most mind blowing experience of your life - my application EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:30 am by Lunarwolf

» A Couple of Bits of News
The most mind blowing experience of your life - my application EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm by Lunarwolf

» Happy Birthday Nord! (2011)
The most mind blowing experience of your life - my application EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:30 pm by Commander Nord

» GUILD TIMELINE
The most mind blowing experience of your life - my application EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:24 pm by Lunarwolf

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUNARWOLF!
The most mind blowing experience of your life - my application EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm by Harlequin2

» Dynamic RP: General Discussion
The most mind blowing experience of your life - my application EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:20 am by Lunarwolf

» The May Guild Meeting Roundup
The most mind blowing experience of your life - my application EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm by Viking

Radio Coruscant

Who's in Chat?
Visitor Information
Guild Leaders

Officers

Currently Recruiting
BOUNTY HUNTER

MEDIUM (3 Required)

IMPERIAL AGENT

LOW (1 Required)

SITH INQUISITOR

LOW (1 Required)

SITH WARRIOR

FULL

External Links

Recruitment Thread
SWTOR Guild Page

E.P.O.C.H Wiki

SWTOR-RP-Wiki
SWTOR Wiki

SWTOR-Wikia

Wookieepedia

SW:TOR Roleplay

HeroMachine 2.5

E.P.O.C.H on Steam

Midnight Resistance
Top posters
Lunarwolf (6401)
The most mind blowing experience of your life - my application Vote_b10The most mind blowing experience of your life - my application Vote_b11The most mind blowing experience of your life - my application Vote_b12 
Sureshot (5209)
The most mind blowing experience of your life - my application Vote_b10The most mind blowing experience of your life - my application Vote_b11The most mind blowing experience of your life - my application Vote_b12 
PrioryJK (2575)
Caryington (2420)
Harlequin2 (1887)
Commander Nord (1761)
Tando (1068)
Kleti (448)
nosyd (435)
Smudge (369)
Poll
Which Forums Do You Post Most On?
Agents of the E.P.O.C.H (Here)
The most mind blowing experience of your life - my application Vote_b1065%The most mind blowing experience of your life - my application Vote_b12
 65% [ 11 ]
An Allies Forums (HoD, Sith'ari Path, Praxeum)
The most mind blowing experience of your life - my application Vote_b106%The most mind blowing experience of your life - my application Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Official Forums
The most mind blowing experience of your life - my application Vote_b1018%The most mind blowing experience of your life - my application Vote_b12
 18% [ 3 ]
Darth Hater Forums
The most mind blowing experience of your life - my application Vote_b106%The most mind blowing experience of your life - my application Vote_b12
 6% [ 1 ]
SWTOR Roleplay Forums
 6% [ 1 ]
Other (Please Explain)
The most mind blowing experience of your life - my application Vote_b100%The most mind blowing experience of your life - my application Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
Dice Roller

Site Donation
Twitterlink

The most mind blowing experience of your life - my application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Godjera
Registered
Registered
Godjera

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-03-02

The most mind blowing experience of your life - my application Empty
PostSubject: The most mind blowing experience of your life - my application   The most mind blowing experience of your life - my application EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:07 am

APPLICATION FORM

WHAT IS YOUR NAME?
Chris Baird like the terrible Fulham football player.

WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
Bangor(ia), N. Ireland

HOW OLD ARE YOU?
22 laps of the sun

WHAT ATTRACTED YOU TO THIS GUILD?
The profile of the guild appeared to be what I was looking for. The Roleplaying on the forum was great which confirmed this guild would be for me.

DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE IN ROLEPLAYING?
Quite a lot. For the enjoyment of my friends I like to play fake characters when we go to public houses and chat to strangers (in typical alcohol influenced fashion) in order to make them laugh.

WHAT (IF ANY) MMORPG'S HAVE YOU PLAYED IN THE PAST?
Guild Wars and Warhammer Online

WOULD YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF AN ACTIVE PLAYER?
Indeed. Particularly during the week. I also tend to clear my calendar especially for Guild Events.

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU COULD OFFER THE GUILD?
A friendly player, who loves the concept of roleplaying. Trying to invent a character that hasn't be done before is the most challenging thing ever to be done in a game (except that Cliffhanger game on the SNES). I'm also professional and disciplined when it comes to the hard parts of a MMORPG, something that many players lack which I find annoys the nice ones.

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE THE GUILD TO OFFER YOU?
To be friendly and enjoy partying like I do. Although I never like force roleplaying on anyone, I would welcome other roleplaying characters with open arms.

DO YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION OR IDEAS ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE?
At the moment he is a work in progress. All I know is that he will be male and most likely human. I hope to see smugglers in the game as my goal is to make a smuggler who has a past that differs to most avatars of that class. My plan was to have a son of an aristocrat fall in with "the wrong crowd" when he was younger. This led him to be involved in crime to the point that he could not turn back. The main story for this, is that he double crosses a Sith who will forever be hunting him, so he has to live off the grid. his best friend is money.

Character idea 2 is less likely to work. I was planning a force sensitive character who uses his newfound powers to make money rather than help or destroy like his more aligned counterparts. I mainly wanted this character because I like to kill stuff with my lightsaber.
Back to top Go down
Sureshot
Chief Operative
Chief Operative
Sureshot

Number of posts : 5209
Registration date : 2009-02-11

The most mind blowing experience of your life - my application Empty
PostSubject: Re: The most mind blowing experience of your life - my application   The most mind blowing experience of your life - my application EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:29 pm

Thanks for the application Godjera!

Glad you like the roleplay going on, you're welcome to join in anytime or any other discussion anytime you like.

I like the idea of both your characters to be honest. As I say Force users are welcome in the guild as long as they have a VERY good reason as to why they ended up in this crew of undesirables! For example Nex of the guild is a Jedi Bounty Hunter with a pretty awesome backstory. So don't worry if you're set on playing a Jedi, they're still in as long as everything 'fits' if you see what I mean?

Anyway thanks for the great application - it truly was mind-blowing Laughing

I'll get back to you A.S.A.P. if thats ok?

In the meantime please read the sites rules and if you have any question have a look at the Guild F.A.Q or PM me.

Thanks! alien
Back to top Go down
http://www.agentsoftheepoch.org

The most mind blowing experience of your life - my application
Page 1 of 1